All Comments on 'My New Roommate Pt. 02'

by dondave

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
as bisexual as can be

and fun too! my kind of story.. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is not gay male!!

What a fucking selfish Jerk Dave is! Can he really be this clueless! Who will he fuck tomorrow? No wonder the idiot is a divorced! This has about zero chance of working out except for this thoughtless Dick Dave, for a minute at least!! Who will get hurt the most?? Such a disappointing 2nd chapter. They should both tell Dave to go and fuck himself!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Questioning

Yes. Dave is in discovery mode, but not fair to either partner. On the other hand your writing was erotic and engaging. My own body responded to the descriptions of the sex and the emotions around it. So, I look forward to whatever transpires in the next chapters . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really good until......

Will have to see how this develops, but a gay man coming back from a trip wondering if a guy he had had sex with a few days before will have decided in his favour would NOT, on finding said man in bed having sex with a woman, jump in and join in!

Even if he had found him with another man it would have been hugely disappointing, though the joining in might have been more realistic. However, joining in any sexual activity with a woman involved is just plain yuck for any genuinely gay man.

It's a matter of gay male psychology: sex with a straight male who is wondering if he is gay is OK (ish) but still a great source of anxiety for the gay man after the event, but sex with a bi male who still wants to sleep with women would simply be a huge kick in the teeth. It tells him that he alone is simply not good enough, supporting what society tells him about himself and his sexual preference! Rightly or wrongly, gay men still don't absolutely trust bi-men when it comes to relationships, even if the plan is for the relationship to be monogamous! Some might feel this is discriminatory, however for most gay men it is more about confidence and a need to feel good enough in a world that says you are not!

cat_suckercat_suckerabout 4 years ago

Not a completely gay male story and I agree avout someone said earlier:

It would not have been the reaction of any gay to jump into the bed with the guy he likes when he's fucking some woman.

I certainly don't like how things turned out for Rob.

needyone16needyone16about 4 years ago
Love it...so interesting

I would love to see where this goes.....I hope there is more!

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years ago

Whew that boy is selfish! Throwing out "I love you's" at the end? Does he think because he got a couple of bad breaks he gets to string along two people who obviously care about him? tsk tsk.

I agree with the others, a fully gay male is not going to jump in bed with his lover and a woman on the other side. I would think it would turn him off completely. But the sex is hot so I'm waiting for part 3. Hopefully it won't be a full year in between. Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow.. It was Hot until the confused unfeeling "Bi guy" showed his true colors!!

Very sad turn of events! Good luck sorting out this mess! There can not likely be healthy real feelings or trust, or true love with these three now! Maybe Fuck Buddies! But it felt like at least two of the parties were searching for much more than that!

Dave has likely destroyed that with his Cocky uncaring, aloof actions! Karma can be a real harsh task master!

I see this new friendship and living arrangement ending badly and soon! And I doubt that Caitlin will deal well with Dave now needing to satisfy his new Bi side!

The Best Sex Dave had ever had! He certainly took great care of that. He probably feels the threesome just became that now! At least until he is forced to process the reality of what he just did to two people that obviously cared about him!

No totally gay man would have crawled into bed with his new male lover and his women! Rob was upset and hurt, it was shown in the rough unprepared fuck he gave his supposed good friend! Dave does not even understand what "I Love You" means! These is no room in love for selfishness! Sadly many do not understand that concept!

Being confused is understandable! But Dave's unthinking selfish actions have now fucked everything up! They should both kick his Ass to the curb immediately! I feel bad for Rob! But I'm sure he realized this was a possibility from the beginning! Very sad!

Dave is not even a caring friend! To say that he loves them both, then leaving the two of them in bed to sort out his twisted mess! Such a fucking selfish player move! He made this mess then ran away! They should both teach his selfish ass a lesson he won't soon forget! I hope to see Dave in his room jacking off, listening to Rob making passionate love to a new steady lover!

After leaving such a harsh response I hope to see how this all turns out. Hopefully not a year from now!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very sweet

I loved it. Sexy and sweet. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignore these other comments - I thought your story was wonderful! Dave, to me, doesn't sound selfish at all - it's clear he's figuring out his identity in this series, and now it seems as if he's realising he's polyamorous, too. Either way, love is infinite, not divisive, so it makes sense for me that he can love both people the same. Thank you for writing this, it was wonderful to read!

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

I didn't see that coming! I agree with other commenters that it seem unlikely a gay man would get in bed with his gay lover and his gay lovers paramour. I would love to see how the author is going resolve the interpersonal relationship problems that he's caused

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delightfully erotic and super hot!! A perfect solution for 3 lucky people. Well written, a joy to read.

Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m glad they found a way to make it work. I feel as though the end is actually a beginning and would love to read how it plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This dude is selfish.. you can’t just tell i love yous to ppl and expect them to be okay with sharing you. Imagine rob sharing dave with another guy dave is not attracted to? Would dave be okay? I don’t think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The MC did two big mistakes. 1. Sleeping with his colleague 2. Sleeping with his roommate. Lol dude if u fuk up something then you can’t have peace at office or home. Besides I didn’t like it that in the end he escaped to let them deal with themselves. That’s a super dick move.

Author , can u please add hetero tag to the story. Title says “ new roommate” but story is also focusing almost equally on his female fb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol. I’m worried about those comments that say he figuring out and completely fair. No it’s not! That’s him straight being selfish and using his excuse for his advantage. If he’s poly he should inform the girl and his roommate if they are okay with him being poly and then jump into sex. Nowadays ppl try sex with whoever they find attractive or hot and then claim they are poly. That’s not poly. That’s you being selfish and using anything you find as the best excuse

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

I hate this ending. I wish it went further and she dumped him and then Dave up and moved out. I believe the lease might be in Daves name so when Rob comes home one day the locks might be changed. No girl and a fucked-up relationship at work never works, no apartment, no place to live on an evening in NYC, and with any justice, Rob needing therapy.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

I hate the ending. Hate, hate it! The main character was an arrogant selfish prick. Rob was vulnerable and he was the one who really lost out after being really honest and good to the MC.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

One thing I've noticed when stories are extended to two or three parts the authors, not just this one, seem to feel like they have to bring something new into the mix like another girl or guy. Something that really changes the direction of the story or adds adds a kinky element to keep the story going. It's a copout and an easy way out of conflict. There was no hint that the main character was such a dick until the end. From his actions, he didn't love either one of them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was good. Its fair enough cuz Rob already took his roommate 's anal virginity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous