My New Roommate's Girlfriend

Story Info
Jason's old friend moves in... with his hot girlfriend.
2.9k words
4.44
19.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when Ben called me, desperate for a place to stay. Ben and I had been old friends back in grade school, but halfway through high school, we sort of drifted apart. I was genuinely surprised to hear from him.

"Please, man just for a month or so, I promise I'll pay you rent and everything."

I was skeptical. Apparently he had just moved into his own place (at 23) but was being evicted with no notice for missing one rent payment. I definitely felt for him, but I didn't necessarily trust him. I had been living out on my own for a few years, and was renting a nice small 2 bedroom townhouse at the time. I had never really struggled for rent money before, so I figured if he did end up not paying, I could just cover for him for a month and then kick him to the curb.

"Awesome, man thank you so much! We'll be by later today to start moving in if that's cool?"

"Wait, who is 'we'?" I asked him.

"Oh duh, I forgot to tell you! Mandy had just moved in with me before all this happened," he explained. "I figured it was no biggie since we all go way back, right?"

Mandy, huh? Years ago, in 5th grade, Ben and I had met Mandy. She was new to our class, just moved from California, and she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. Apparently Ben felt the same way, and for a while we started competing for her affection. Once we realized our friendship was at stake we agreed: Neither of us would pursue Mandy for the rest of our lives, unless the other of us had died. Extreme, sure, but we were kids. Senior year, after Ben and I had basically stopped talking, I found out through the grapevine that he had started dating Mandy. She was at a different school than us, but I guess he reached out to her on Facebook or something...

"Jason? Are we cool?" Ben asked.

"Yeah that's fine," I said absent-mindedly. I was wondering what Mandy looked like now that she was grown up, and almost didn't register that I had agreed to let them both stay with me.

"Great! See you around 4."

----

As the hours passed I started to regret my decision more and more. I had always been more comfortable on my own, and Ben and I were hardly on the best of terms. Still, I kept thinking of Mandy and couldn't help but get a little excited at the prospect of seeing her again.

She had always been THE hot girl at school, ever since she started developing boobs before the other girls in our grade. She was never slutty, but she was the girl everybody fantasized about. The other boys at school would dare each other to ask her out, but as far as I knew, she never dated until junior year, when she moved schools.

That summer had been the last time I saw her, at a pool party hosted by a mutual friend. She was wearing a bikini, like most of the other girls, but on Mandy, it was like a high school boy's dream. She had the perfect tits, perfect ass, perfect waist, perfect face...

The doorbell rang, snapping me out of my memories. I jumped up and went for the door. As I turned the handle, Ben came pushing in.

"Yo what's up, thanks man, I need your Wi-Fi info asap," He blurted all out at once.

I gave him the info, and he thanked me, pushing past with a weird urgency. "Is this one mine?" He asked, pointing to a bedroom, and disappearing behind the door before I could answer. He was clearly in a rush.

I turned back to the door, and standing there with a bashful smile was Mandy. She looked exactly like I remembered her. She was probably a full foot shorter than me, with beautiful brown hair that almost looked red. She had blue eyes that sparkled like the ocean in the afternoon glow. I wanted to look down at her body, but tried my hardest not to. The quick glances that I did steal showed what I already knew. She'd always been blessed with a great frame, and it appeared to have held up.

"Wow, excited to see me?" Mandy's voice broke a silence that I hadn't even noticed. How long had we been standing there?

"Yeah, of course!" I said back, meeting her eyes. She looked away quickly and it looked like she started to blush. "Wait... why?"

She laughed and met my eyes again. Her face was definitely more red than it had been. She winked and shot a very quick glance down before meeting my eyes again and biting the corner of her lip.

I realized I was hard in my shorts. It was my turn to blush, as I covered my package with one hand and my eyes with the other. "Oh god I'm so sorry"

"Mhm" she breathed out. A quick peak through my fingers showed that she was looking at my crotch, and I felt my dick twitch in my hand. She smiled and looked back up at me. With an innocent look, she said "So uh... can I come in?"

"Yes of course!" I blurted out, feeling myself getting redder. "I'm sorry about that," I offered as she walked past me.

She shot me a look over her shoulder that could've melted ice. "You've got nothing to apologize for" she winked. "In fact, I should be thanking you."

"Oh, uh... yeah?" I stammered. I could feel the blood rushing back into my softening cock.

"Well yeah! If it wasn't for you, Ben and I wouldn't have a place to stay!"

Ben... right... "Oh, well, you're welcome, then." I gave her a small tour of the living room, kitchen, and laundry room, telling her the bedrooms and bathroom were down the hall. We joked back and forth as we walked, and I could've sworn I saw Mandy checking me out a few times.

I won't pretend like I wasn't doing the same. A loose jacket hid most of her upper body's shape, the fabric slightly hugging her chest. She was wearing tight black yoga pants, and everytime she turned her back to me, I stole a glance at the nicest ass I had ever seen, big and round, but still perky. If I looked closer, I could probably see her panty line, but I didn't get the chance just yet.

As we rounded the corner of the hall, the door to Ben's new room whipped open, and he started to yell before seeing we were right in front of him. "BABE BRing me some batteries!" He was clutching a video game controller, and wearing what looked like an expensive headset. "We're about to take Eldengarsh and I can't risk my controller dying." He turned back into his room without so much as acknowledging me.

"Please," Mandy added for him, a sour expression on her face. I raised an eyebrow as dramatically as possible, as if to say 'What the hell was THAT?'

She smiled and giggled a little. "He's playing one of his dumb games," she explained. "He's been talking about it all day, but I couldn't tell you anything about it."

She shrugged and made her way back down the hall and out the door. I followed and said "Ben really hasn't changed, I guess. He was always overly obsessed with gaming."

"I know, it's kind of ridiculous." She didn't break stride, but did a skip/turn/hop, and was now walking backwards facing me. "It can get sooo annoying sometimes."

"I believe it"

"Sometimes I wonder if he even notices I exist when he's playing." She turned around, as we had made it to the car. "If he's on there for more than a few hours, I try to get his attention, but sometimes he doesn't even look at me." She had opened the door to the car, and was now turning around to look for the batteries in the mess of bags and loose items strewn about the car. "I mean, who could resist THIS." As she said it, she bent forward.

I watched in delight. We were standing in one of the only patches of sunlight that hadn't heen eaten by the early evening shadows. Because of this, I could see straight through the fabric of her tights as they stretched the full extent over her beautiful ass. I didn't have to wonder about her panty line, because looking back at me was a thin black thong, mostly visible except for the small part that was actually enveloped by her trapped cheeks.

I figured she was oblivious to the sights that I was seeing, and I wasn't about to let her know. I could feel the blood start to fill my dick, and my hand instinctively went to it, holding the shape in my cupped fingers. Suddenly, Mandy turned her head over her shoulder, still bent over. She looked me up and down, and hopefully didn't see my hand fly away from my crotch. At the very least she knew I had been staring at her. Busted.

I was about to stammer out an apology, but before I could even move my mouth, she smiled and winked at me. "See THAT'S how I would expect him to react." She turned her head back around, not waiting for a response, and kept looking for the batteries.

I knew I shouldn't stare, especially after I had been caught, but I couldn't fucking help it. I watched as she started reaching across to the other side of the car, feet still planted in the same spot. It looked like she was even swaying her hips, subtly rocking that beautul ass back and forth.

I watched for what felt like hours. The fabric of her yoga pants started to slip into her crack, accentuating the beautiful shape. She had started talking again, but I could barely process what she was saying.

"Nope not there." She mumbled to herself, raising one knee onto the car's seat. I hadn't even noticed my hand was back on my dick, and was starting to gently stroke it. "Probably fell under here." She bent further forward, causing her wedgie to ride even deeper into her crack. She reached one hand around, grabbed the fabric, and pulled, first out, then up, causing her ass to sort of bounce in place.

"Ohh Jeeesus." I tried to hold my words in, but I couldn't stop myself.

She looked back over her shoulder at me again. This time I was too slow to move my hand from my shaft, and her eyes widened, though not in disgust. She looked... pleased?

She stood up. "Found 'em!" She stated, a big smile spread across her face. She closed the door, turned to the house and skipped in. I watched as her beautiful ass bounced away, before realizing I should probably follow.

When I made it through the front door, Mandy was coming back from the hallway. "He's going to be a while" she said with a dramatic eye roll, leaning against the wall. "Would you help me bring my stuff in?"

I agreed. I mostly just wanted an excuse to keep looking at her rear, but something about her personality made me think I would do anything she asked me to without hesitation.

Okay maybe not just her personality. Mandy had to know what she was doing, right? I mean she had looked me in the eyes while flaunting herself. Unless she was just completely oblivious. Either way, there's no harm in looking, and I did as much of it as I could, making sure to position myself behind her whenever she needed to bend to pull something out of the car. A few trips in and out of the sunlight later, we had brought everything in.

Mandy thanked me for helping, and told me she should probably check in with Ben. I watched her walk down the hallway, her hips rocking seductively back and forth. God, she was hot. As she rounded the corner, she looked back at me, seeing that I was looking at her ass again. She smiled and posed for a second, one leg crossed in front of the other, pushing out her voluptuous ass. She placed one hand on her her hip and whipped her head around, before biting her lip seductively, and giving her ass one quick shake in my direction, causing a soft clapping sound.

It all happened so suddenly, I wasn't sure I didn't imagine it, but Mandy's laughter as she went down the hallway made it undeniable. I sat on the couch, holding my bulge in my pants. I assumed Ben would still be playing games, and Mandy would be back out here any moment. I sat out there for a couple hours, but around 9, I decided to just go to bed.

As I went down the hallway, I paused at Mandy and Ben's door. I wasn't sure why at first, but after a second of silence, I heard soft moans coming through the door. I felt my dick twitch in my pants. I guess that's why she never came out. Ben, that lucky asshole, was in there having sex with the girl of my dreams. I know it's unfair to think that way when they'd been dating for a while, but I'd been fantasizing about this girl since we were in middle school! And now she was probably naked on the other side of this door, tits bouncing around as she rode--

The door to Ben's room swung open, snapping me out of my thoughts and causing me to jump a bit. It was Ben, and before I was even able to try to come up with an excuse, he was in the bathroom yelling back at me "Sorry, bro, I got to GO."

I was confused. Wasn't he just....

A few more soft moans came drifting from the room, louder now, as the door was wide open. I could see my shadow being cast from the light in the hallway, stretching across the floor of Ben's room, to the spot on the opposite wall where I could see his PC set up in a mess on the ground. I looked around the room through the dim light. Most of their stuff was still in boxes, but there was a mattress on the floor in the corner.

As I tried to focus my sight in the dark, the moans got sharper and quicker. I saw the blanket move on the bed, and suddenly a pale leg was sticking out, from the toes to mid thigh. I watched as it moved in rhythm with the moans coming from behind it. Was Mandy masturbating right now?

I tore my eyes off that beautiful leg and tried to look past it to the head of the mattress. When I finally found Mandy's face, my heart leaped into my chest, and I almost literally jumped as well. She was staring straight at me, and when my eyes met hers, her whole body convulsed. I felt as my dick sprang to full attention in my shorts, and my hand instinctively went to it.

Mandy saw this, and I watched as her exposed leg wrapped around the edge of the blanket and started pulling it down, revealing her neck, her shoulder, her collarbone... Jesus, she WAS naked! I watched incredulously as the top of her chest started becoming visible. She never stopped moaning, and I could see now that her whole body was shaking up and down in rhythm with it. She was definitely masturbating, she was definitely looking at me, and I was definitely about to see her ti--

The door to the bathroom swung open, and Ben came rushing back into the room faster than I could react. I hadn't even realized, but I had taken a few steps into their room, probably to subconsciously get a better view. I froze, waiting for Ben to say something, but he plopped down on the ground and started tapping away at his keyboard without a word.

I looked back to Mandy. "See what I mean?" She said in a hushed, sarcastic tone. "Doesn't even know I exist sometimes." I realized my hand was still on my dick, and that Mandy was staring at with a hungry look in her eye. "How much do you think he wouldn't notice?" She asked, with a seductive look in her eyes.

I looked back to Ben, who I realized had his headset on. It looked like he couldn't hear us, even if he wanted. I looked back to Mandy who was sitting up bed, covering her delicate parts, but motioning for me to come closer with a single finger. I watched as her knees spread apart, and...

I panicked. Admittedly it was probably the best move, but I still wish I could go back and see what she was planning on doing then. Instead, I backed out of the room without saying anything, turned into my room and locked the door behind me. I stood there, frozen with the shock and adrenaline of what had just happened. Probably 5 minutes went by, and I started to hear Mandy's gentle moans coming from the other side of our shared wall. I grabbed my fully erect cock, and stroked it in rhythm to her beautiful sound.

I came hard and quickly, barely finding a towel in time to catch my load. I flopped onto my bed and listened as Mandy reached her own explosive orgasm on the other side of the wall, before rolling over and falling into a deep sleep