My New Toy

Info
Mistress T lays back and lets her new boy eat her pussy.
138 words
4.63
19.2k
10
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have longed to have an audio of a lover just going down on me, because it's a luxury I have only really come to enjoy later in life. As a young woman, it was more of a passing annoyance really... a tickle on my clit that I allowed lovers to do if they were *really* adamant that they wanted to. But I never enjoyed it.

The beauty of womanhood is that things change... and when I began to realize oral sex could be fun me for too (we all know most men love it and I have never minded indulging them), I began to allow it more and more. Then I began to LOVE it.

My newest playmate makes me CRAVE it.

But I rarely had partners who were comfortable with me recording it! Until now....

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
CMcDonald69CMcDonald69about 1 month ago

Mmm love way sound bet taste amazing, love going down a woman and orally easi g her love way tastes and way orgasm tastes, again admit wish was me tasting you, but you always sound so hot and amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another gem! My lady and I LOVED it. Thank you!

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

The only thing that excites and pleases me more than hearing her cum is feeling her body respond when she comes on my face and tongue. Awesome.

mattiesecretmattiesecretover 1 year ago

OMG this is so hot. I wish oh how I wish I had a Mistress like you who likes cumming like this. It's a heavenly dream for me. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So is that literally just him coming on your clit? Regardless that was hot as fuk

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Tara's BreedingĀ Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's DaughterĀ I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Three Days of Watching my Wife FuckĀ Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Mom's Disgusting BoyfriendĀ How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Sex Tape with the ExĀ I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
More Stories