All Comments on 'My New World; The Seduction'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story.

Thank you.

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 13 years ago
Enjoyed your naughty romp Cat

Fun reading you. Enjoy the sensuality and erotic atmosphere you create, as though being there...watching. Especially being the voyeur that I am anyway.

You'd be fun watching, pleasuring another woman. Or man. :)

MF

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Delicious seduction!

Loved the slow, patient lovemaking seduction and progression. Yumm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just wonderful

Like the rest of your stories ( are you sure they're just stories?) the writing is so intimate and believable.

☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
British excrement!

Typical British excrement? You can always tell British excrement, it smells sweeter than American excrement!

LenaptLenaptover 9 years ago
5* Stars! As usualy!

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for another very well written loving story.

A great story, the slow build up and the romance is so much important in the storyline that makes it sooooo very realistic.

Please, don't care about the Anonymous gays who have NO corage to public their names on their negative comments! Maybe if they start to writte a story FIRST .... before they make some negative comments ....they could learn how hard is to do it WELL!

Anyway, as a mature 53yo lesbian aunt, in a very special and close family love with my own lovely 75yo aunt since my teens, I would love to see in yours loving stories a few more Lesbian Incest scenarios - with Moms and daughters, Aunts and nieces, and also with some more older females lesbian as Grandmothers and Mothers-in-law mmmmmmm.

Thank you again for yours lovely stories and for some loving wet wet big "O" moments you gave us reading yours loving stories mmmmmmmmmmm

Aunt Helena

Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 Star as usual for this degenerate and pathetic British faggot !!

Just mindless and talentless drivel. one of the worst.

And as usual 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A perfect seduction

I liked how you built to your finale. I think it was right too to make it a holiday romance. I just wonder now how the newbie has fared in the bigger world as a lesbian/bi-sexual, which is a nice place to leave me.

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzabout 1 year ago

A beautifully paced, brilliantly narrated and deliciously erotic lesbian seduction story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much seduction if the feelings were already present.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous