All Comments on 'My New Wrestling Coach'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thought it was pretty good but need more now!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Great story

Until college hired mom as " personal " wrestling coach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Juvenile!

Pretty Bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next Chapter

Take this to college and what she does not only for her son but other wrestlers as well...could be very good story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I know porn is a fantasy, but this was outside my ability to believe it could ever happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Review from the Victorian age.

I was a teenager in the 1960s and my mother, born in 1916, not only couldn't talk about sex to me, my two brothers, and my sister, I never heard her even use that word. But having four kids, in 1940 then 1945, 1947, then me in 1948, she must have done it at least four times. My father died in 1954, so none of us ever had anyone to talk about sex with. That's why this hot wild mother gave me a raging hard on. Keep it up and old geezers like me who can still get it up, without pills, will be your biggest fans.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Just imagine the fun she will have with ALL the wrestling team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I hope Danny and his Mom have fun with the wrestling team by DPing Danny’s Mom and have the Mom teach Danny how to wrestle Greco-Roman style all oiled up.

Have Danny eventually learn to suck cock and take it up the ass as a “concentration exercise” all while fucking his Mom in private training sessions where Danny, Mom and the wrestling team get hot and sweaty by filling up Danny’s Mom and each other with boiling hot 🥵 cum!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous