All Comments on 'My Newfound Chastity'

by Tominiow

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Monalott69Monalott69almost 2 years ago

I love this story line and love this FLR type of marriage. You need to explore having Toms wife continue his bisexual relationship with Rod and make Toms wife become a kinky dom as well.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 2 years ago

hottest story ive ever read, id love to find a mistress like her , came in my panties reading this

browndeerbibrowndeerbialmost 2 years ago

I read this story while looked in my little chastity cage with a milking tool in my ass. I came faster than ever before because this story was so damn good. Please continue on with this series. You’ve hit all of my kink points. Thanks.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 2 years ago

Great story!

I can't wait to see his reaction and how he deals with it when he gets home and finds that he does not have the key to his chastity cage.

Thank you for writing and posting here. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Really?

This story was all over the place, it went from past tense to present tense.

Your grammar is awful and you don't understand what words mean.

"Much to my surprise she was local and enjoys domineering men sexually" That means she likes dominant men.

In this case it's not domineering men it's dominating men.

RabbitHole101RabbitHole10110 months ago

I loved the story. I know we are not professional writer of authors. Crazy to hear someone complain about tense. Got my cock hard !! That's what mAtters.

TominiowTominiow10 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate them all. Please keep up with the series. Enjoy the sequel too when it’s released in the next few weeks. Cheers all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTominiow@Tominiow
I’m a bi married guy with grown kids who still enjoys thinking, talking and having sex. I enjoy kink and fetish sex and at this stage in my life I really enjoy being naked and having fun with guys. Looking back, I realize that I wasted a lot of time not having guy sex sooner...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES