My Newly Nudist Twin Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh," I said. "Um. Ok?"

"Actually David," she looked around her as if someone might be listening before continuing, "I have secretly always wanted you and I lured you here to seduce you and kill you and later I am going to boil your rabbit."

"Shut up," I said, and we were both laughing.

She patted my knee reassuringly. "You said it earlier today that we are in uncharted territory, and I obviously agree, but this isn't going to turn into a psychological thriller, I promise."

"I wasn't suggesting that," I said. "I just misunderstood."

"Yeah no big deal," she said, a big grin spreading over her face, "But that was awesome, wasn't it?"

"Hold up," I said, "First of all, yes, thank you, but are you telling me you have never, you know, swallowed?"

"Nope. Gross. Remember, I've only been with two guys, ever. Seth was my first and you know how that went, so I didn't even get a dick anywhere near my face until Bobby, and even then it wasn't all that often and I would just sort of point it away or use my hand. I've honestly only even done that a few times anyway."

"Huh," I said. "Really."

"Why?" She said, "Is that wrong?"

"No, no, not at all," I said.

"I mean, I've also never had anyone stick their finger in my ass," she pushed me and started laughing. I felt my face burn slightly and I looked away, but she immediately jumped on me and hugged me, giggling. "And it was awesome! Don't think for a minute you just took advantage of my virgin ass."

"Well, I prefer virgin ass." I said straight-faced, quoting one of our favorite movies, "All I'm saying is that if you're going to eat a sandwich, you would enjoy it more if you knew no one had fucked it."

She laughed hard. Then she said, "I'm glad it was you, though. Honestly, I haven't spent nearly enough time on sex, and I still don't think I know what I'm doing. I can do anything with you and it doesn't matter if I fuck it up."

"Well you definitely are not fucking up so far," I assured her. "Besides," I said, "It's not that big of a deal. You just do what feels good and it just sort of falls into place, right?"

"Maybe," she said. "I don't know. I mean, sex obviously feels good in general, but I just had the best orgasm of my short sexual career five minutes ago and I think it's mostly because I feel comfortable with you."

"That and my finger in your ass?"

She hit me with a pillow. "Yes, also that," she said. "By the way, seriously. Thanks for that. I mean, that was really erotic."

"That it was," I said. "Shall we discuss the blowjob now or?"

Now she turned a bit red and smiled and looked down. "Well, it wasn't technically a blowjob," she said, "I just showed up at the end. But yeah. That was awesome. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it was like a compulsion," she started to explain, then was silent for a few seconds while she gathered her thoughts. She kneeled in front of me and placed her hands on my knees and continued. "It was like every fiber in my being wanted to suck your essence out of you and have it inside of me. The second I knew I was going to do it, my heart started beating so hard all of a sudden, and then when I put my mouth around your cock, I actually felt my pussy gush with wetness, and when you came, it was warm and forceful in my mouth, and when the first spurt filled my mouth, my pussy twitched a few times. I literally had another mini orgasm at the thought of swallowing your cum. And it just kept coming. Streams of hot cum filled my mouth, and the first two I swallowed quickly, but then the next few were smaller and I just let them fill my mouth to savor the moment. My whole body tingled with, like, electricity, if that makes sense, and I swallowed the rest and wanted more. I wanted you to fill me up. I would have stayed there, swallowing your cum for another half hour if that was an option." She looked down at the bed, lost in thought. "Yeah," she said. "That was truly mind-blowing." Then she cocked her head and smiled at me and tapped my knees with her hands.

I took a few seconds to say anything. "That is the single best description of a blowjob I have ever heard," I said.

"Thanks," she said simply. "I mean, do you know what I'm saying? Has that ever happened to you?"

"I have never sucked a dick, no."

"Come on, be serious," she said, but she was smiling. "Have you ever had like a bodygasm when you were with a girl?"

"To be honest Amy," I said, "The best sex I have ever had has been co-masturbating with you this weekend." We both laughed every time we used the term now. "I've only had one more girlfriend than you've had boyfriends, and I don't exactly get around."

"That's probably a good thing," she said, then added, "The good news is you can experiment with me now, since we're, you know, doing this now."

"I can? Like how?"

"Like any way you want," she said, smirking. "I mean, we've established that it's not sexual, so," and she started laughing and I rolled my eyes, but she continued, "so I mean, why not? We're obviously comfortable with each other, and this is obviously yet another thing we are taking to the grave. So I don't know, why not just learn from each other?"

"Can I just say," I started, then stopped and looked at her for a few seconds before continuing. "Can I just say that this is NOT how I expected the weekend to go?"

She laughed and changed her position, sitting cross-legged in front of me now. "I know! I know. But, well, everything happens for a reason, and I'm learning to just go with it."

"Just go with it," I said.

"Yep."

"Ok, well, now what?" I asked.

"Whatever we want, I guess."

"Like, whatever?"

"Is there something you'd like to discuss, David?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"There is, in fact."

"Ok then. Out with it."

"I want you to teach me to eat pussy," and I was surprised at the catch in my voice as I said it. "Really well." My heart started beating harder. I cannot explain why, but thinking back on it, this was the first intentional thing between us. Everything else had just sort of happened in the moment. I felt strangely vulnerable. I half expected her to burst into laughter, or maybe throw me a witty comment, but she didn't. She looked at me for a few seconds, and her voice softened before she responded.

"Come over here, you," she said quietly, crawling backwards with her hands and laying down.

I leaned forward and followed her. As she laid down on her back and spread her legs, I laid on my stomach between them.

"Start up here," she said, pointing to her neck.

I pulled myself further up her body to reach her neck and looked at her expectantly. She turned her head to the side and brushed the long, taught tendon in her neck. "Here," she said softly, "gentle but firm."

I opened my mouth and pressed it against her neck, sucking lightly, tasting her salty skin. My mouth watered and I swallowed hard. Amy put one hand on the back of my head and ran her fingers lightly through my hair. I had started at her clavical and was stretching up to the top of her neck when I became aware of the shaft of my cock pressed hard against her pubic bone. She was slowly, almost imperceptibly, grinding against it with her wet pussy.

"Mmmm," she said in my ear, "that makes me tingle." After a few minutes, she gently pushed my head down with both of her hands to her chest. "Now here," she whispered.

I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked hard. She pulled back a bit and said, "Gentle. Always gentle. Swirl around it with your tongue. That's right. Now lightly suck. Mmmm. That's good. Now give me your finger."

I offered my finger to her mouth and she sucked on it, swirling her tongue around it. Then she directed it toward her other nipple. While I swirled my tongue around her erect nipple, I mimicked the action with my finger on the other one. After a few minutes, she pushed my head further down to her abdomen. I looked up at her expectantly.

"My belly button," she said. I gently licked around her navel and flicked at her piercing a bit, and then put my tongue deep in her navel and she arched her back and moaned.

"Some girls may not like that, but I LOVE it," she giggled and squirmed a bit when I went a little faster.

After a few minutes, she put both of her hands on each side of my head and tugged me gently upward to look at her. She looked into my eyes and whispered, "I want to feel my pussy in your mouth."

I kissed my way down her stomach, then to her navel again, and then as I started to move below that, my heart started pounding and I felt her hands trembling as they gently held my head. A few seconds later I was kissing her smooth mound, and then I opened my mouth wide and plunged my tongue deep into her dripping wet pussy. Amy arched her back and panted hard.

"Oh fuck," she said, and exhaled deeply. "Fuck David that feels so good."

All I could do is moan in agreement. Her pussy juices were smeared all over my mouth and were running down into the crack of her ass. With one of my fingers I gently pushed at her asshole and she pulled her legs up to give me better access.

"I was hoping you would do that," she panted as she pressed her asshole against my finger. "Ok now gently. My clit. Not on it, but around it."

I obliged, being careful to avoid direct contact.

"Not up and down," she said, "But in circles. Slow circles. Oh fuck, that's it. Now push against the top with your tongue. Firm, but gentle."

I got that I was supposed to do with my tongue what she does with her hands when she masturbates, so I pushed hard against the hood of her clit and circled slowly and she started grinding against my tongue while gently fucking my finger with her asshole. We got into a slow rhythm which sped up slightly, matching her quickened breathing.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth," she whispered quickly. And then she did. I felt her asshole clench hard around my finger and I plunged my tongue deep into her pussy to feel her contractions on it. A gush of wetness filled my mouth and I swallowed it eagerly. I pushed my finger into her ass as far as it would go and she gasped as another hard contraction hit her. As her orgasm subsided, I continued to lightly graze my tongue across her pussy and she whimpered and bucked her hips involuntarily when I gently flicked her clit.

For a while we just laid there as her breathing returned to normal. I had my head on her stomach and she was lightly raking her fingers through my hair. I had my ear against her abdomen and could hear her pulse subside from its previous pounding. After a few minutes I looked up at her and she smiled.

"How'd I do?" I smiled.

"You dork," she laughed and pushed my head off her stomach. "But seriously, that was a pretty good start." We both laughed. We just laid there and didn't say anything for a while. I brushed her thigh with my fingers and she had her hand on my shoulder.

And then her phone rang a couple of times and she sat up quickly.

"What?" I asked.

"That's mom's ringtone," she said, laughing. "Should we say hi?"

"Don't you fucking dare," I said.

Then she jumped up and went to the table in the kitchen area and picked up her phone and held it up for me to see.

"Don't," I said.

But it was too late.

"Hi mom," she answered with her sweetest voice. I rolled my eyes.

I am not going to bore you with the details of that conversation, but the result was that our parents are taking us to Hawaii for winter break. They have a couple of time shares, and they exchanged one for a week in Maui. So, yay. It looks like the next time I see Amy will be in December. Amy has all kinds of ideas for how we are going to "co-masturbate" while on vacation in Maui, but I personally cannot see me getting into the mood if I have to look my parents in the eyes at breakfast the next morning. Who knows. I'll just go with it, as Amy would say.

Amy and I had a long talk that night, and we decided that this was just the "new normal" as she put it, but if either one of us ever felt bad or uncomfortable, that that would be the end of it, and we would both be cool with it. The next morning she drove me to the airport at zero dark thirty for an early flight back home. I got out and she walked around to the curb and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and that was that.