My Newly Nudist Twin Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is amazing," she said.

"It is," I replied.

"I'm really happy we got to be here alone."

"Me too," I said, and I squeezed her foot.

"Two more days," She said. "Let's make the most of it."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Beach," She said, "And maybe snorkeling? Maybe check out Lahaina. And maybe something about my butt." She started giggling.

"What is it with you?"

"I don't know! It just feels really good. Is it weird?"

"No," I said, "It's not weird. Plenty of people are into butt stuff. Getting peed on though? That's weird."

"That is weird," She said. "You're a fucking freak."

"Right," I said. "I'm the weird one." We were both laughing.

"But honestly," she said, "This is what we discussed, right? We're figuring out new stuff. My inhibitions would usually prevent all this from happening."

"Yeah I understand," I said. Then I knitted my brows and looked at her sternly. "We are taking this to the grave."

"To the grave," Amy said and held out her pinky and we shook pinkies.

After a while, we got around to making some eggs and took our time getting cleaned up. We took a shower together but nothing happened. We got out, got dried off, and I got dressed quickly and went to sit in the living room. Amy came out in a bikini with two more in her hand.

"Ok which one do you like?"

The one she had on was a blue and white floral print. She turned around to show me her ass, which looked great. It was low-cut and moderately covered her butt. The top was a bandeau.

"That looks good," I said.

"Ok wait," she said, hooking her thumbs into her bottoms and pulling them off and quickly undoing her top.

Then she put on a solid black bikini with gold metal clips at the sides. She turned around. Same coverage on her ass. The halter top looked fine.

"Didn't you bring a thong or something?"

"Yeah mom and dad would love that," she said.

"Oh right," I said. "One must keep up the appearance of chasteness."

"It's a respect thing," she said absentmindedly as she peeled off the black bikini and put on the third one.

"How about this?" She posed with her hands on her hips and twirled around a couple of times. This was a white string bikini with ties at the sides and a triangle top. I don't know if it was the contrast against her skin or the cut of the bikini, but she looked incredible.

"That one," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Yes, trust me."

"Why? I kinda like the black one," She started.

"No, really," I said, "you look hot in this one."

"Oh do I," she said, slowly twirling around as she said it.

"Yes, you do."

"Is it the color? Or maybe the way my ass looks?" Amy turned around and pushed her ass toward me and swayed her hips from side to side slowly.

"Maybe," I chuckled.

"Or is it maybe these little strings? You know what happens if you pull on them?"

Then, with her ass still a couple of feet from my face, Amy pulled at both of the bows on the sides of her bikini bottoms and they unfastened and her bikini bottom dropped to the ground as she bent over slightly and spread her legs, exposing her pussy and asshole clearly.

I don't know quite how to explain to you how certain I am that I now have a string bikini fetish. It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen, and for no good reason, because I have seen plenty of sexy stuff, particularly lately. I have thought about it a bit, and it has something to do with the unveiling of what's underneath and also knowing how delicately those bikini bottoms are held in place.

"Amy!"

"That made you hard, didn't it?"

"I'm not going to lie."

"Show me," she said, still with her ass to me, looking over her shoulder. She slowly smoothed her hand from the small of her back down the crack of her ass, looking me in the eyes.

I raised my hips and pulled my bathing suit off to show her my fully hard cock. Amy turned toward me and smiled then took off her top by pulling on the bow behind her back. She bent down and picked up her bikini bottoms and tied one side, then the other, and put them back on.

"Do you want to see that again?"

"Yes," I said.

"Do you think it will make you cum? Because I'd like to see you cum."

I grabbed my shaft and started stroking slowly, while I watched Amy gyrate her hips and play with the strings at the sides of her bikini. She reached into the front of her bikini and rubbed her pussy for a few seconds then pulled her hand out and came toward me with her finger outstretched and put it gently in my mouth.

"You like to taste my pussy." It wasn't a question. "If you want to taste my pussy some more, we're going to have to take these off."

Then she stood on the sofa, her legs straddling me, so her pelvis was in my face. She gyrated from side to side and rubbed her pussy with one hand while steadying herself with her other hand against the wall. With my free hand, I reached around to her ass and squeezed it, pulling her toward me. Then I licked her navel the way she likes and she whimpered. After a few minutes she turned her hip toward me and while I was kissing and licking her skin, she put the string from her bikini in my mouth and I pulled on it with my teeth and that side fell open, baring her hip. Then she did the same with her other hip and I clenched down on the string with my teeth and pulled at it and it came undone and fell off, revealing her pussy right in front of my face, her finger still slowly circling her clit. She then pushed her hips toward my face and gently placed her pussy into my mouth. I sucked at her lips and ran my tongue up the slit of her pussy to her clit. I flattened my tongue against the hood of her clit and she gyrated slowly against it. I had quickened my stroking and there was no lasting for me. A moment later I came, shooting cum onto my stomach and some onto her ass. I grabbed her ass with both hands and began squeezing it hard, increasing the pressure on her clit and breathing hard.

"Oh fuck," Amy whispered, "feel me cum."

Amy stopped moving and I felt a few faint contractions on my tongue. After a few seconds she slowly stepped back and stood in front of me, surveying the aftermath.

"That was nice," She said. "So definitely the white one." She laughed and gave me a hand to pull me up.

"Definitely the white one," I said.

THE NUDE BEACH

Makena Beach is a short drive from our condo in Wailea. We parked and grabbed our stuff. The main beach is really nice, but to get to the nude beach you just have to go up and over some volcanic rocks. It was early on Friday, but the nude beach was already more crowded than I expected. The only other nude beach I had been to was Haulover Beach in Florida, which is huge, so people have more space to spread out. This beach is smaller, so it seems a little more packed.

Amy found a spot and spread out her towel. While I was unfolding the cheap aluminum beach chair I had bought, she already had her sundress off and was undoing her bikini top. She caught me looking at her and held out one of the strings on her bikini bottom toward me.

"You want to do the honors?"

"Shut up," I said, and she laughed and slipped out of her bikini bottoms.

I sat down on my chair and looked around. It was one thing to get naked with Amy now, but it still made me nervous to get naked in public. I discreetly pulled my shorts off and put them next to my chair. Amy sat on her towel spraying sunblock on her front. Then she handed it to me and I sprayed her back and she returned the favor. We got settled in and started to relax into the moment, enjoying the scenery.

"This is not like Florida," I said.

"No," Amy said. "I was just thinking that. These are mostly attractive people. Florida is mostly retired people."

"Exactly."

"Hey maybe you'll get lucky," she said.

It was about an hour later that Kelli approached us and struck up a conversation. Kelli is twenty one. Dark hair, short pixie cut, completely shaved pussy, small breasts, thin and taut, small tattoo on her ankle, and sexy green eyes, I found out later when she took off her sunglasses.

A THREESOME WITH AMY

Amy set up the whole project. Later that evening, Kelli came over with a few bottles of wine and Amy answered the door naked.

"You weren't kidding," Kelli said.

"Nope," Amy said, hugging her while pulling her through the door and kissing her on the cheek.

I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Kelli looked at me and waved. I waved back with the spatula in my hand.

"A lesson I have learned," I said, "don't fry while naked." Amy and Kelli laughed.

Then Kelli said, "Well, when in Rome." Then she kicked off her flip flops and undid her shorts and pushed them down to the floor. I noted the absence of underwear. Then her shirt was off.

"There isn't that better?" Amy hugged her again. I noted her hand lingering on the small of her back.

"Maybe some wine," Kelli laughed.

Amy opened a bottle and poured us all a glass and she and Kelli went to sit on the couch while I cooked.

A few minutes later when dinner was ready, the girls made a big deal of making me strip for them before we sat down for dinner. The only way for me to pull it off was mock-sexy, so I did my best failed Chippendales hip thrusting in the face routine, which thankfully was enough to get a few laughs and get me seated without being totally embarrassed.

So the three of us sat at the little dinner table, naked, and drank wine and made small talk and it was totally fine. It wasn't until the fourth bottle of wine that Kelli just blurted out, "So, have you guys actually fucked?"

Amy was on point. "Nope," she said. "We've done other stuff, but that is off limits."

"Why is that?" Kelli asked.

"I don't know," Amy responded, "but it just seems a step too far."

I tried to explain. "You have to understand we are twins. We have spent every minute together. We have a certain bond. It's like masturbating together but not with each other."

"Even though it's with each other?" Kelli asked.

"We didn't say it wasn't complicated," Amy said, laughing and tossing back her glass of wine.

"Definitely complicated," I said, raising my glass to both of them.

It doesn't matter how it went from Amy and Kelli making out on the couch to moving to the bedroom and all the fondling and giggling and hugging and kissing, none of which involved me. But there I was, sitting on the loveseat next to the bed, watching my sister get together with our new friend Kelli, when I was asked to participate.

"Mmm," Kelli said, "that would be nice. You want to watch your brother eat my tight little pussy?"

"I think I'd really like that," Amy said. "And I think he would, too."

And so I did. I repeated, almost exactly, the process I had been taught by Amy when we were in Miami. I started at Kelli's neck, and taking my time, worked my way down to her breasts, then kissing and sucking my way down her torso to her navel where I lingered for a few minutes, and then eventually down to her pussy. While all this was happening, Amy was passionately kissing Kelli and gently caressing her - sometimes just brushing her arm or running her fingers through her hair or gently rubbing her breasts. When I ran my tongue up the slit of her pussy, she gyrated her hips and pushed gently against my tongue.

"Oh yeah," Kelli said, "just like that. He is good at this." Then she whispered to Amy, "You like to watch your brother eat my pussy?"

At that Amy said quietly "yes," and looked down at me just as I glanced up and she smiled and winked at me. Kelli likes to talk a lot, and the whole thing about being with a brother and sister was really exciting to her.

Kelli and Amy were kissing gently when Kelli put her hand on Amy's cheek and whispered, "I want to watch him eat you out."

Amy giggled and kissed her again then looked at me, spreading her legs and offering her pussy to me, which I immediately went to. I started slow, the way I know she likes it. Kelli was slowly rubbing her own clit and kissing Amy at the same time. I had my hands under her thighs, gently pushing her legs up. Then I started gently swirling my tongue around her asshole.

"Oh fuck," Amy said, "I love it when you lick my asshole."

Kelli looked down at me and started rubbing her clit harder. "Fuck that is so hot," she panted out between tight breaths.

I eased a finger into Amy's asshole and she pushed down on it. I resumed slow circles around her clit while she gently fucked my finger with her asshole. Kelli's breathing was growing faster and she was rubbing harder.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," she whispered quickly.

This apparently got Amy excited because she started pushing against my finger faster and gyrating her hips and rubbing her clit against my tongue a little harder, gripping the sheets around her. A few moments later she inhaled deeply and then let out a deep breath and I felt her asshole clench on my finger several times while I continued to lap gently at her pussy.

After a minute, the girls started giggling as they were kissing and caressing each other.

Sorry to break the fourth wall here for a moment dear reader, but I have some advice for you if you ever find yourself in a similar situation: Do not masturbate while watching two girls go at it. When it is eventually your turn to participate, you are probably going to want to last as long as possible, and there is no reason to spend your staying time on low-value activity. I am not embarrassed to say that I made this mistake myself, but it was a hard lesson learned, and if I ever find myself in such a situation again, I will be more strategic. This next part lasted not very long because of my poor decision.

Without saying anything, Amy pushed me gently onto my back. She looked at Kelli, who got the signal, and a moment later I was watching both of them gently and playfully kiss and lick my cock while kissing each other. At first it was just a few licks then a few kisses, then some giggling, another lick, a teasing tongue under the tip, some more giggling, some more kissing. Then Kelli took the whole thing in her mouth and sucked hard and slowly for about a minute. Then she kissed Amy and, holding the shaft of my cock, offered my dick to Amy. Amy glanced up at me, smiled slightly, and then put her whole mouth around my throbbing cock. I moaned involuntarily. Amy slowly and gently sucked my dick, with her eyes closed, while Kelli stared at her in amazement. A few seconds later I was done for.

"Amy I'm gonna cum," I panted, expecting her to withdraw. But she didn't. I came deeply into her mouth and she stayed there, gripping the shaft of my cock and gently massaging it while she swallowed my cum until the very last twitch. When she opened her eyes, Kelli kissed her deeply while I watched.

"I can taste his cum," Kelli said.

Amy stole a glance at me and smiled, then patted my chest with her free hand. My head fell back on the bed and we laid there for a few minutes before getting up.

More happened after that, mostly between the two girls, but Kelli did not stay the night. She went home around 2am, kissed Amy at the door and promised to get together again while we were there for the week. We got the general sense of her work schedule at a restaurant in Wailea, in case we wanted to try to work around that or maybe see her at work.

The next morning I woke up to Amy curled up on me like a cat, content. I kissed her on the head and she stretched and looked up at me.

"You depraved thing, you," she said.

"Right," I said, "I'm the asshole."

We laughed.

"So what was it like being with a girl?" I asked.

"Good," she said, "But I'm pretty sure that's not my thing. I mean, girls are sexy, and I've always had a fantasy about it, but now that I've done it, I'm pretty sure I am not a lesbian."

"You are definitely not a lesbian," I said and laughed.

"No, I'm not," Amy said, "But if we happen to see Kelli again, I wouldn't mind spending more time with her."

"Nor would I," I said. I waited a few beats and then said, "You actually sucked my dick this time."

Amy pushed me and said, "I did. You're welcome."

"This is fucking crazy. You understand that, right?"

"I know," she said, "but it's all on us. Anytime you want to stop, it's over. We obviously can't unremember it, but that's the deal."

"Yeah," I said, thinking about the future and how that would actually go down.

"You're going to write about this?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes," she said, "I actually do. I like reading about our encounters. And I guess I like that it's out there. But I also like to keep some of this stuff just between us. I think you do a good job knowing what is what."

"Ok then I will. Over the next few days while we are not getting together with a random girl and instead talking about school with mom and dad."

"You're so romantic," Amy laughed.

"So sexy," I said. "Mmm, Mom. Mmm Dad."

"Oh my god fucking gross stop it," Amy laughed.

THE LAST DAY WAS AWESOME AND I AM KEEPING IT BETWEEN ME AND AMY

It was our last day alone together. I want you to know that Amy and I didn't leave the condo that day, except for heading out for lunch and walking around the shops at Wailea. We spent the rest of the day naked, doing a bunch of awesome stuff I promised I wouldn't write about. On Sunday, we woke up, got the place all cleaned up, moved our stuff into the other bedroom with the two queen beds, and went to the airport to pick up our parents. That evening was only weird in that nobody was naked. We went out to a nearby hotel for dinner. Amy and I slept in the same room, but in separate beds, and nothing happened. Monday morning I woke up to Amy sitting on the side of my bed. She kissed me on the forehead and smiled.

"Did you finish writing it last night?" she whispered. "I really want to read about this week. I want to see how you choose to portray it."

"I'm almost done."

"You kids can stay an extra day if you want," she said. "The place is ours until Sunday and the flights look like you'll be fine to come home on Sunday instead of Saturday."

Amy looked at me and suppressed a smirk.

"David? What do you think?"

"Um, yeah," I said flatly. "I wouldn't mind an extra day at the beach."

"Ok great," Mom said. "Then you can take me and Dad to the airport Saturday morning and then do whatever."

"Yeah," said Amy, "We'll figure something out."

We hugged our parents at the curb and watched them walk inside. Then we got back in the Jeep. Amy tilted her head down and looked at me over her sunglasses.

"Twenty-four hours in paradise," she said, "How shall we spend it?"

"Naked?" I said.

"Naked," she said.

The night before, Amy and I talked about it. She wanted to find a place outside to fool around. She had been researching private beaches. While no beach actually has private access, there are a few "hidden" spots that are either hard to get to or rarely visited. One such beach was all the way back near Wailea. With Amy's actual paper map out, we finally found where we were going. We parked the Jeep off the road and had to walk quite a distance to what looked like a sheer cliff, but there were switchbacks down to a lower area, and then over some black lava rock outcroppings to a secluded cove. We were literally the only people there.

Amy and I walked to the middle of the cove and put our towels down. It was amazing to see such a beautiful spot without another soul in sight.

"This will do nicely," she said. "Come over here, you."

I stood on my towel and faced Amy and she reached out to the sides of my shorts and gently tugged at the sides, pulling them down completely. She then reached for my cock and rubbed it gently and I started to get hard. I took off my shirt and dropped it on top of my shorts and kicked off my sandals.

"You're naked," Amy laughed.

"I am," I said, then looked down at my hard cock and added, "and apparently kind of excited about it."