My Newly Nudist Twin Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure are," She said, taking a step back and twirling the strings on her bikini bottoms playfully. "Why do you think that is? Could it be because you knew the moment we got here I was going to suck that hard cock of yours? Do you think that might have something to do with it? Do you suppose you've been thinking about this since last night, picturing me naked, imagining your tongue deep in my asshole?"

As she was saying this she was pulling at the strings on her bikini, gradually undoing the bow on one side.

"It has been a few days since you got a good look at my tight little pussy," She continued. "Maybe that had something to do with it? Maybe you were hoping that I would slowly take off this sexy bikini while you watched, and that is what got you hard, just thinking about it."

"Well," I said, "I am watching that happen, and I can confirm it is sexy as hell."

"It's sexy?" Amy asked. "What's sexy?"

"You're sexy," I said quietly.

With that, she pulled the string on the other side of her bikini and her bottoms dropped to the ground, exposing her pussy.

"I shaved it all off this morning," she said, "For this special occasion."

I stared at her perfectly bald pussy as she tugged at the string behind her back and her top fell to the ground.

"So now what?" Amy looked at me coyly.

My heart started pounding because I knew what I was about to do. I stepped toward her slowly and hooked my arm around her waist, pulling her gently toward me. I took off her sunglasses and tossed them on the towel. She looked up into my eyes and her smile faded and her look got serious. I was inches from her face, staring into her eyes. She reached her arms around my neck and tilted her head slightly and closed her eyes as I kissed her deeply. She hugged my neck more tightly as our tongues explored our mouths. After a few seconds, I pulled away and we stared at each other.

"We've never done that before," She said quietly.

"No," I said.

Then she kissed me again, hard this time. I could feel her passion rising in her. We had broken through a dam and now we were flooding.

"This feels amazing," Amy said. "I am so horny all of a sudden."

I laughed and looked down at my throbbing cock. "Me too I guess," I said, and she giggled.

She looked down for a second and then up at me again. "Is this lust?"

"Maybe just desire?" I shrugged.

"More than that," she said. "I want to do that all day long. I want to be inside you right now."

"I'm not sure that's how it works," I started, but she pushed me hard and started laughing.

"You asshole," she was laughing, but then quickly calmed to a whisper. "How did you know?" She cocked her head and asked, her arms still around my neck.

"What?" I said, "That kissing you would be amazing?"

"That kissing would be alright," She said.

"I didn't, really," I said, "But I figured if it felt too intimate at least then we'd know."

"I like it," she said. "It's like a thing that's been missing, like I haven't really given all of me to you."

"Well, if we're being specific, you haven't given all of you to me at all," I joked.

She cocked her head to the other side and her look was dead serious now. "Maybe it's time to change that, too."

My heart started pounding. "Amy," I said, "There is no coming back from that."

"I know," she said.

Then she laid down on the towel and gestured for me to join her. I laid down next to her and put my hand on her bare hip. She took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply. While we were kissing, I moved my hand slowly from her hip to her crotch, and she spread her legs to allow me easier access. When I reached her pussy, I rubbed down from her mound and when my fingers reached her opening, my middle finger slid easily into her slit, which was slick with her wetness. I gently circled her clit and pushed gently just above it the way she likes.

It is difficult to explain, but Amy kisses the way I do. I don't know why that is, but everything felt just perfect. Her tongue extended into my mouth, swirling slowly around my tongue, and every once in a while she would kiss the corner of my mouth gently or bite teasingly at my lip. She seemed to inhale my kisses, sucking my passion out of me, which only made it grow. I could have kissed her for hours.

Amy was gently grinding her hips against my hand as I held it firmly against the top of her clit while I extended a finger into her slick hole and traced my finger around her labia.

"I'm so wet," she said quietly, "come taste me."

I kissed her deeply for another few seconds before slowly kissing my way down to her torso to her pussy. I lingered around her navel because I know she loves it, and her breathing quickened when I plunged my tongue deeply into her belly button and playfully flicked my tongue at her piercing. When I got to her slit, it was dripping wet. I lapped up her wetness, taking care to lick her pussy the way she had taught me.

Amy gently pulled me up so we were both sitting, and kissed me again. We made out for a minute or two before she pushed me backward so I was lying down and she turned away from me, straddling me with her pussy at my face. I hungrily licked at her wet pussy while she took my cock in her mouth. She cupped my balls with her hand and kneaded them while she slowly sucked my throbbing cock. I used my hand to rub her clit as I moved my tongue up toward her ass. When I swirled her asshole with my tongue, she stopped sucking my dick long enough to say, "I want to feel your tongue in my ass."

With that I plunged my tongue deep into her asshole and she whimpered in pleasure and started slowly gyrating her pelvis and pushing her asshole harder onto my tongue.

After a couple of minutes she quickly changed position, turning around to face me.

"I want to taste my ass on your mouth," she said, before moving in to kiss me slowly, sucking at my tongue.

Amy was grinding her pussy against my cock while kissing me. I gripped her ass cheeks with both hands and squeezed hard while pushing her pelvis harder against me. After another minute, she moved up against the length of my cock, found the tip with the opening of her pussy, and looking me in the eyes seriously, she slid slowly down the length of my cock, filling herself up. She closed her eyes and kissed me hard, and when my cock was inside of her to the hilt, she opened her mouth wider and she breathed out slightly, overwhelmed by the experience. I couldn't believe I was fucking my sister. Her tight pussy rippled over my cock, sending waves of pleasure through me.

Amy bottomed out on the base on my cock and pushed further still, as if trying to fit all of me inside of her. She opened her eyes and held my face with both hands while she stared into my eyes.

"Fuck David," she said hesitantly, "Fuck that feels so good."

I had nothing to say. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her toward me and kissed her hungrily while she grinded her hips against mine, circling her clit against my pubic bone as she fucked me.

A while later she pushed off of me and rolled to the side, laying on her tummy. She pulled me over on top of her, and I entered her from behind. She pushed her hips up against me as I thrust deeply into her wet pussy, moaning softly with each thrust. I bent down to kiss her neck and she turned her head up to greet me and smiled while I kissed and sucked at her neck. Hooking a hand around the back of my neck, she pulled my ear to her mouth. She breathed hard in my ear for a few seconds.

Then she said, "I want to feel you in my ass."

With that, I thrust harder into her a few more times, and she whimpered in pleasure. Then I moved back a bit and straddled her legs, pulling my cock, wet with her juices, out of her pussy and placing it between her ass cheeks. She arched her hips toward me and rubbed her asshole against the base of my cock. I pushed my dick down against her asshole and rubbed against it. I positioned the head of my cock against her asshole and she moaned in approval.

"Yes," she said, "fuck my asshole."

I pushed the head of my cock slowly but firmly against her asshole. Amy exhaled deeply, concentrating. She arched her hips slightly up and against my cock and then she pushed out against me while she moved her hips up toward me. While I watched, my cock slowly spread her asshole open until it yielded and my cock slipped gently inside.

"Oh fuck," she said, exhaling rapidly several times.

I could feel the head of my cock get past her sphincter, and I was in her ass.

"Oh David," she said, "oh fuck that feels amazing."

Amy moved a hand under her pelvis and started rubbing her clit more quickly than usual, gyrating her hips with my cock in her ass.

"Fuck my ass as deep as you can," she said.

With that, I slowly pushed forward until my cock was totally buried in her ass, my pubic hair grinding against the crack of her ass.

"Oh my fucking god," she whispered loudly.

I fucked Amy's ass slowly at first, eventually increasing the pace. I could feel her hand at the base of my cock, rubbing her pussy. When I would push deeply into her she would let out a strained "uh" or a whimper, but then would follow with a "fuck yes" or "David that feels so good."

Amy was rubbing her pussy faster now, and gyrating her hips against me as I tried to hold back a mounting orgasm.

"Oh fuck David I'm gonna cum," she said more loudly than usual.

Then a moment later she stopped moving, so I did, too, and could feel her asshole clench around my cock. That was it for me. I couldn't hold out any longer.

"Fuck Amy," I said, "I'm gonna cum."

As I was about to pull out of her ass and cum on her back, she flipped her head around to face me.

"I want to feel you cum in my ass," she said, holding my arm with her free hand and looking into my eyes.

A few deep strokes later, I came hard into her asshole while she stared into my eyes and smiled. I pushed deep into her and stopped so she could feel my contractions.

"Oh fuck," she said quietly, dropping her head to the towel, exhaling deeply.

I filled her ass up with my cum and collapsed to the side of her, my cock still hard in her ass. After a moment, I gently withdrew from her asshole and spooned her, kissing her neck and running my hand over her hip.

After a few minutes, our breathing subsided.

"Wow," Amy said.

"Yeah," I replied.

"You realize it is well before noon?"

I started laughing hard at that. "You have plans for the rest of the day?"

"I sure do," she said, "And you are about to get used to your limit."

"Said the girl with the cum in her ass," I said.

Amy elbowed me and started laughing.

"There is nowhere to go from here but up," she said. "I am going to fuck you in ways you haven't even imagined."

"I don't know," I said, "I can imagine quite a bit."

"You haven't seen anything yet," she said. "It's about to get really naughty."