All Comments on 'My Next Door Neighbor Allison'

by Not2Pervy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great 10/10. Well presented..Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story! Dave should have a dusting of sexy chest hair -- something for Allison to be turned on about! He is a great guy with Allison and a great father figurer Brendan. And he can go the distance in making love to Allison. I liked the "secret" blowjob!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this! One of the best reads on here in a long time. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've been dripping the whole time reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

And there's sex, for sure.

But it starts too abruptly and moves ahead too quickly.

Needs more in the way of foreplay. Touching his cock. Enjoying its feel in her hand/s. Enjoying making him feel good. Dialog about how he feels while she's playing. Dialog about whether he's like her to continue? Faster? Slower? Harder? Softer?

Some extended playing with her breasts.

Something regarding her ass.

Well written, otherwise.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Being an old man, this story fulfilled a long time fantasy. Just about every man's dream situation. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should continue this in the Romance section. What happens next? Do they form a family? Do they have more children? Lots of ways to go.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

Another old man who enjoyed all three of your stories, hope you come up with some more entertainment

OldmanBob07OldmanBob07about 1 year ago

I’m 70 and really enjoyed reading and progressing with your story knowing the ending but wanting to see how you got there. Thanks don’t stop here there can be more chapters their story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Beautiful, satisfying, romantic, sexy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

sequal please love swtory mabe marrage babys the whole works 5 stars

roveroneroverone9 months ago

Loved Lacy Thong calling from Allison's Vagina Inc to conduct phone interview...pay-free sex....!

LOVE women who know what they want and go for it...

wwaldripwwaldrip5 months ago

Excellent story, really enjoyed reading it, expesselly

Excellent story, really enjoyed reading it. Loved Lacy Thong calling from Allison's Vagina Inc to conduct phone interview...pay-free sex....!

LOVE women who know what they want and go for it...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your writing is glorious, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, very hot. One nit-picking thing though…having a c-section instead of a vaginal birth isn’t going to ensure a better or tighter experience. I’ve had both, and my husband swears my pussy is better and tighter now than it was before the c-section. Remember, vaginas are muscular. The more you use them the better they can be!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNot2Pervy@Not2Pervy
Playing at being a writer; blending my experiences, fantasies, people I've known, and people I wish I'd known, and creating something new. If it didn't happen, I try to at least make it possible to believe it could have, somewhere, to someone, past, present, or future. I'll ke...