My Next Door Neighbor Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled back over to face me and smiled contentedly, then that smile slowly added the hint of a wicked grin as in her eyes I saw a growing lust that was rising to the challenge. "How do you want it?"

"I would LOVE to give you a pearl necklace." I breathed it to her low, and steady, and strong so she would know this was what my lust demanded of her."You do know what a..."

As she bit the top of her lip and smiled as I spoke, her eyes and then lips gave their reply before she was even able to say it. "Oh yeah...I know...You want me laying down? Or sitting up?

"Right here would be perfect."

Then, with a sultry sound that I felt straight in the middle of my chest, she said "OK big boy. Come and get it." Then she slowly licked her lips as she squeezed those beautiful breasts together with her hands.

So round, so full, so inviting, I took in the vision as it stirred my cock to new lengths. I noticed slight beads of perspiration there in the space where her breasts came together, and I made sure to use the tip of my cock to place a little precum there too to help things along. But with my cock still pretty slick from her vagina I didn't think that would be a problem. I slid it in between those two luscious globes. Her skin was smooth and soft. Not as tight as her pussy but heavenly in a different way. As I started to thrust, she squeezed and moved her breasts. It didn't take long. This was really good. I'd been almost ready a couple times while fucking her and I was ready now. This was really, really good. I loved fucking her tits!

Her mouth opened into a voiceless "O''. She held it there for a moment. I made that perfect "O" my target as I thrust, thrust, thrust until I exploded. 1...2...3...Thick white streams of my cum shot out and landed first dead center, from the tip of her nose, into the middle of her mouth, and down to her chin, then the second just to the left of the first, from upper lip, through open mouth and now tongue too onto her lower lip, then third barely to the right of the first two, from tongue, to lower lip, to chin. Then 4, and 5, and 6, and 7 pumped out onto her neck, and collarbone, and between her breasts as I resumed thrusting slowly between her breasts, as she squeezed them together to help milk me out of every last drop, as the cum still slowly flowed out the end of my dick.

"Oh my god!" she said, as her smile reflected pleasant surprise and the obvious contentment and satisfaction she read on my face. Then she bit her cum-covered lip and I saw the fire of lust in her eyes as she urged me, "Off," she said. And started to lift her shoulders and I rolled off to her side so I had my head now resting against the wall with my shoulders against the headboard of the bed. She rolled now to straddle me. With her left hand she caught the large clob of cum that had collected a the base of her neck and as it started to drip down she took her pinky and ring fingers together and drew it slowly left across the top of her breast, leaving a thick trail that started to form into a series of drips. She used her right hand to lift her right breast and drooled the cum that she had collected in her mouth into a long, thick stream along the top of that breast. That one too began to form into drips. She licked her fingers and I noticed she still had a couple drips on her chin as she arched her back as if to present her breasts to me, and said, like the Cum Queen of lust, "Thank you for my necklace, baby! Don't I look pretty?"

"Holy shit!" My god you're beautiful! And so fucking hot!" My brain could barely take it in. She was so fucking perfect. She was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, the hottest thing I'd ever dreamed! She was absolute pure sex, pure lust, pure woman. WOW!

She laughed. "You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into, mister!" Was that a warning or a promise? "I want you to remember this!" she said, and then she leaned over to the nightstand and picked up her phone, turned the camera on to selfie mode, and took a couple of quick pics of herself. Then she pushed a button on the phone and handed it to me. "Here. You take some too." No photo could ever capture the perfection of that moment, but I did my best. My god she looked beautiful. Allison was a woman on fire! I'd been lucky enough a couple of times to see a woman with lust so strong she scared herself and had to struggle not to lose control. Well Alison was there, all right, except she wasn't scared. It was like she was just getting started!

Honestly, I was a little bit in shock. But I could sense the challenge of this moment, and she inspired me. I was 100% up for this challenge. I'd just cum as hard as I ever had in my entire life. Before that I'd been fucking her for what felt like a good long while. A little voice was telling me it was time to roll over and go to sleep. But another voice, a deeper voice inside me was taking in Allison, and feeding off her energy, and summoning the wild parts inside me to meet her energy with my own. I let my eyes take in the vision in front of me, to linger on it, pull it into me. I breathed deep, then deeply again as I felt my blood and my strength start to rise. I looked her straight in the eye. We just stared for a moment and she read me for a sign. It only took a moment, because she could see from my eyes that all signs said, "Go."

My cum still covering her face and chest, she slid back from stradling my stomach and I spread my legs so she straddled just one of my thighs. I could feel that her pussy was very wet and I shifted to help her make better contact as she started to grind against me. As she rode my leg she sat back, and massaged the remaining cum into her magnificent breasts. Her nipples became even more engorged, as full and erect as I'd ever seen. She pulled on them slightly and yelped almost like a dog yelps. And why wouldn't she? She was in heat! My hands were on her hips, helping her grind. Then she pulled me back so I laid flat on the bed again, and she dove into me. First she buried her face into the center of my chest, and turned it as if to wipe the cum off of her, and rub it into me. Then she slid up so the cum on her tits did the same as she kissed me, wildly, frantically, deeply. I could taste myself in her mouth and it was good. It was the taste of pure lust. And the rich aroma of pure lust filled my nose too. Allison kissed my neck and up to my ear. She bit the earlobes and pulled until it hurt a little, but it was just the animal pain that drove the fire. The noises in the room were slightly animal too, both hers and mine. My ears could hear but I wasn't sure where hers ended and mine began. It didn't matter. The sticky slick mix of cum and sweat on our chests didn't matter either. You know how they say if sex isn't dirty, you're not doing it right? This is what they had in mind.

She slid back to grind again, but as she did, I turned slightly and guided her to my hip bone. That did it. She found what she needed and from there, leaned over so I could take one of those tasty nipples into my mouth. I started out with a little nibble and found the other breast with my palm and the nipple with my fingers. I rolled the one and sucked the other with increasing force and urgency and she increased the pace of her grinding to a frantic level until "YES!!!!!" it hit her, and consumed her as she held it, and rode it, and shuddered. My hip bone was absolutely drenched and the juices rolled down to the outside, over my butt, and trailed down my groin to the inside, then around the base of my scrotum.

My dick was hard again, fully hard, fully recovered. As soon as I sensed she was almost ready, but not yet thinking about what was next, I grabbed Allison and held her tight to me, then rolled her over onto her back. Once on top, I reached back with my arms, grabbed under her legs, and pulled them up, holding her knees with my upper arms as I positioned myself to take her.

"No...no...no..." she meekly protested, in a fog, aware but not aware of what was going on, until I entered her, pushed all the way in, and held it there. Then I slowly backed all the way out, and re-entered with just the head.

"OK?" I asked, and waited for a beat. "More?"

"Yes," she breathed, barely, and then more loudly as I drove back in, "yes...yes...Yes!"

I drove in fast, and I drove in hard, and I drove in as deep as I could. I hammered that pussy for as long as I could, then I paused for a while to wiggle and twist inside and catch my breath.

It wasn't long until I heard her, "More...harder."

I drove into her some more. She wrapped her legs around my ass to pull me in. I continued to hammer her, driving my face down into the nape of her neck where she could feel my breathing and I could feel hers.

"Almost" I breathed.

"Do it," she replied.

And I surged. Where it came from I don't know, but cum raced up my shaft and out the end of my dick. It was a strong, strong stream. "Oh" she breathed, and I knew that she could feel it inside her. Then "Oh...Oh...Ooohhhh" she had hers, and gripped me tighter, and squeezed me with her arms and her legs and the muscles of her vagina as if to somehow get all of me, not just my cock and cum, but all of me inside of her.

After awhile I pulled out and rolled off to lay beside her. "Are all old guys as good as you? Can all of you last that long?" she teased. "Man! What have I been missing! I could have been having this since..." She was happy and exhausted, fulfilled and thoroughly spent.

"Well you've got me now" I replied, my breathing still rapid as I slowly recovered it.

"Yes I do. Friends..."

"With benefits!"