All Comments on 'My Next Door Neighbour Famke Jansen'

by Kash_the_priest

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another great story

Very good as per usual. Your writing is wasted on anyone saying your stories are too long they are spot on IMO.

Can't wait for the next one to turn up and holding out hope for a Jennifer Ellison tale, your writng with her as the lead would be the ultimate in celeb erotic fiction for me.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

One of the things that I love about your stories is how you capture the celebrity so well. With description and dialogue between character's. I ecpecially liked how you played on the fact that Famke is taller than the average person and her body is in proportion to her making everything bigger. Most author's wouldn't be able to write her in like that and have it be a good story. That's why you're stories are always up there as the best. Good to see more stories coming out regularly from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Best Famke story ever

Famke is so hot, I'm really glad you did one on her. This is easily by far the best Famke story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

I think that was a nice touch that you didn't have her fuck on the first night, it made it more realistic. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Size 11

Actually, she's a size 11. And I doubt that she's inexperienced with her feet. By now she has figured out what her size 11s are good for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Low Standards

People on this site have them. My main problem with this story is that it's drier than cardboard, mainly due to robotic dialogue, poor sentence structure, and therefore lack of flow. Sorry, you don't vary your sentences enough, so it just becomes 'I did this, then I did this' over and over, and it's roughly as erotic as spilled oatmeal. Famke (in this story) has the personality of a blowup doll, so it's not even slightly interesting to see her get it on. You could've done much better with this idea. G'day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous