My Next Door Neighbour is a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
My new neighbour is a dirty slut continued!
5.1k words
4.62
14.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers

continuation of the next door neighbour is a slut, our continued fun and outcome of second visit;

I wrote just the other day about my next door neighbour and how much of a slut she is. Well I got home in the early hours of the next morning that first time, with my balls well and truly emptied and an aching cock to boot. So the next day the Thursday I had a bit of a lie in, however about ten that day I saw her drive away in her car she was gone all day, and I didn't hear from her till the next day abut midday. My phone pinged with a message I lifted it and yes it was from Lisa the slut from next door, it was a jpeg, so I clicked to open it, and I saw A picture of her clean shaven pussy in all its glory looking right at me on my screen;

A picture of her clean shaven pussy in all its glory

My cock started to rise right away, this slut was wanting more cock just two days after I fucked her senseless. I quickly showered again, dressed up a bit, brushed the teeth and went round to Lisa's door. I loudly knocked and heard her shout that it was open. I opened the door, walked in and closed it after me. I walked into the living room to find Lisa dressed in a latex skirt, black corset, and high heel boots also in latex. My cock twitched rapidly, I grinned before saying;

"WOW! You look every bit a proper little slut!"

I moaned, as I felt my cock seriously stiffen.

"I got these yesterday in the city specially for you!"

she said smirking at me, pulling the skirt up to reveal a pair of crotchless lacy panties!

"I'm going to enjoy this you fucking little whore!...Your going to be so fucking sore before I'm done with you."

I grabbed her and pulled her through to the bedroom, where I threw her roughly onto her bed with matching black satin duvet and sheets. Lisa scooted herself further back onto the bed before I called a halt and pulled her back closer to the edge, her legs dangling of the bed. I pushed her legs apart almost too wide making her groan before I told her to hold them legs apart like that. I then hooked a finger through her knickers and pulled them tightly towards me revealing her freshly washed and shaved cunt.

"Well, well you little slut!.. what do we have here?"

Lisa just groaned softly, and her breath began to pant. As I ripped the lace of her panties with my fingers making a hole in them, and rubbed a finger up and down her already wet slit.

"Is all of this for me?" I asked removing my finger from her wet slit and sucking her juices off my finger.

Lisa just nodded her head, she was biting her lip trying to remain in some form of control, that wasn't happening. I returned my finger to her cunt and began fingering her sloppy wet cunt roughly as she writhed with pleasure.

"That's it. That's a girl, you fucking cow, you little whore! Your mine slut all mine!..go on fuck me back with those hips, you greedy cock hungry little whore!"

I used one finger at first, then two, and finally three was all she could take. My fingers were pretty thick; working man's hands, easily double the size of hers. Lisa was writhing around moaning and groaning by now. Her legs held still in her own hands were flapping about so much I had to duck down several times or I'd have caught a thump of one of her thigh length latex boot clad feet.

"OOOH! ....FUUUCK ME!....AAAAAHHH!....OOOOH!..Oh god!.. My pussy aches Oh fuck it aches!" she cried out. I laughed and told her;

"Your not getting to cum that easily you fucking wee cock teasing slut! Ill teach you to send filthy pictures of your cock hungry cunt to me by the time I'm finished!"

Any concerns she had left about neighbours hearing like there was on Wednesday's visit had long since gone. Even she had realised by the end of that night that anyone with half a sense of hearing on Wednesday would have known exactly what the little tart next door too them was getting. Lisa began to whimper, almost cry out when she felt her orgasm build, but she knew I wouldn't let her cum so easily, so she desperately tried stifling her moans by keeping her mouth shut. All you could hear for the next few minutes was muffled moans, wet sloppy sounds from the seriously hard finger fucking I was giving her and an occasional grunt of satisfaction from myself.

I was really getting off on getting her there, on the verge of orgasm, and I knew her body well by now, you cant fuck someone for half a day and not know what gets them off can you? First she'd raise her hips as if unconsciously welcoming me to fuck her, then she'd hum a kind of cry, lastly I'd feel her cunt tighten on my fingers; her contracting inner walls continually betrayed her. It would be there, just about to blow, right there at her last moment; Then I'd withdraw my fingers and move my hand off her hot dripping wet mound.

I'd see the frustration in her face, and if I were lucky, by the end of the night she'd be raging with lust, needing to cum so bad that she'd do anything. If I do my job well, I will have her in tears, I really get off on a woman being so turned on they cry out of pure lustful frustration because when they do get to cum it is mind blowing for them, Lisa hadn't experienced that with me anyway! Yet!

"Please you bastard! ....PLEAAASE!."

She begged as I removed my fingers leaving her wanton slutty cunt gaped and empty. I stood there and said nothing, just left her there on the bed to see what she would do. I took a seat on the small bedroom chair in the room. I didn't have long to wait.

Lisa, dropped her legs, crawled off the bed and got onto her hands and knees and crawled over to me, looking me in the eye the whole time.

"I like you like that crawling around on the floor like a cheap two quid tart!..you dirty little slut!! ...your nothing but a cock hungry slut aren't you? ..pretend to be all high and mighty so prim and proper! I wonder what the church woman, or the community council folks would say to see you now eh?...what are you Lisa?"

"I'm your slut Jim, your filthy whore! I'm a cheap tart!...please don't tell anyone Jim Please! I'll do anything I promise, don't tell them Jim Please!"

I smiled at Lisa, My new neighbour who less than a week ago had been to my best knowledge a one man woman, to her dear husband who had passed away. Now after just a few days I had her behaving like a street hooker for me. I had plans for her, lots of plans and she was damn well going to do them, every last sordid one of them and to hell if her family and friends found out I wouldn't tell but in a small town tongues wag and I can't stop that can I? Lisa was knelt right in front of me now, she watched closely as I unbuckled my trouser belt. I let go and just sat back saying,

"You want it so badly you fuckin slut! you get it out yourself!"

I placed my arms on the seat armrests and watched as she gladly opened my trouser button, pulled down my zip, pulled the trousers off over my legs revealing my cock poking up in the air, I hadn't put any underwear on didn't see the point! and over the top of my feet leaving them rucked up around my ankles. My balls hung low between my spread legs as she dipped her head down and took my cock head in her wet mouth.

The mushroom head of my cock rubbed across her lips, into her wet willing mouth with practised ease. I loved how she willingly opened her mouth to receive my cock, I let her slide up and down on it a few times before grabbing my own shaft and pulled it out before slapping my saliva coated cock over both her cheeks with a loud 'slap' both times. I could see a ring of lipstick clearly marked around the girth of my cock, and when I slapped her cheeks you could see lipstick marks on her face.

"You fuckin whore! I bet you you'd open your mouth that easily for any man's cock your such a cheap slut! You would wouldn't you my little whore!""

"OH YES! YES! Jim, I'd swallow any cock you gave me Jim, I'd do anything for you now. You know that surely!"

"You seem fucking desperate for me to fuck your mouth slut. Is that what you want? You want me to fuck your mouth?"

Lisa gasped a moaned

"Yes please Jim! Fuck my slut mouth you big cocked stud!...I wan...!"

Before she could finish speaking I rammed my big swollen cock right in until it filled her mouth, and was stuffed down the back of her whore throat. I grabbed Lisa's head shoving it in and out of her hungry mouth, feeling those few inches of my cock hit her throat before slipping down past her gullet made him groan in ecstasy.

"OH Yeah!.. Yeah!.. That's it you slut take my cock like the whore you are!"

I grabbed the back of her head harder as she struggled to accommodate my cock in her throat, all the while I was face fucking the little bitch I could see her eyes watering with the struggle she was now having. But she wasn't fighting it, No the wee bitch actually reached up and held my wrists in her tiny hands pulling down on them to force me further into her throat.

!Huuuumph!...Grumppph!....Oooph!"

Lisa grunted, gasped and moaned in delight. she looked up to me with her big blue tear filled eyes. A wicked smile crossing her face.

"You love it, don't you, dirty slut!"

The whore just nodded in reply.

"You want me to cum in your mouth? Oh you'd love that, wouldn't you, you fucking bitch?"

As I could feel the want of release pulsing through me already but I managed to stop myself just short of unloading all I had to give over her pretty but slutty face. I pulled m cock out and stood up.

Grabbing her arms I pulled her up of her knees, her tits and chin covered in spit! Telling her to get her whore ass through into the kitchen. When we were going past the living room I changed my mind!

"No! get in here instead and get yourself bent over that chair,"

I pointed to the black leather chair. Lisa walked over and positioned herself over the back of the chair as ordered already moaning softly at the thought of what was coming.

"I want you right there...Perfect that is!...I love seeing that cute slutty arse up in the air, waiting for me. Tell me what you want Slut!"

Holding my cock firmly I ran it over her thigh flesh, tracing her mound until I poked t at the entrance to her honey pot cunt! She was slicker than a greasy pole with anticipation.

"I want you inside my cunt NOW!"

She pleaded and started to grind those hips that I was so fond off already.

"Not nearly good enough you fuckin slut!.. Beg, and I mean beg me for my cock you fuckin little whore"

I spanked her dripping wet hole with my cock.

"I want you to fuck me, please fuck me, oh please stud, fuck me treat me like the whore, like the slut I am for you!"

She pleaded over and over several times as I rubbed my cock all over her wet cunt teasing the lips, her clit and her wet dripping folds and just pushing my cock inside that cunt.

At this point I happened to look out of the patio doors, which backed onto the rear garden and saw a guy standing almost hidden in the bushes at the bottom of the garden his dog stood off to the side both watching the scene before them. I had known it was open countryside with a path that dog walkers did use occasionally, must just have been his lucky day! I'd already made it perfectly plain that there would be no closed curtains no matter the time of day, or the situation if she wanted to continue fucking my cock on Wednesday night.

Readily agreeing I'm sure Lisa was praying or just hoping more than being realistic, that we were never seen by anyone, just before I left her stood at her front door naked for anybody who may have been going about at silly o'clock or a nosey neighbour who had twigged already what was going on at her house, as I walked home, daring her to close the door before I got in mine! That had been so hot!

I smiled and gave him a thumbs up sign, he like a good voyeur returned the same and made a fucking motion with his hands and body as if to tell me to give her a good hard fucking which I fully intended to do. Wondering what she would say if and when I told her about him as I returned my attentions to my dirty little slut.

"Tell me you're my dirty slut. Tell me how much of a slut you are for my big cock!"

I stroked her cunt with the length of my shaft, and rubbed her shoulders before taking a hold of her hair and pulling her back towards me. In doing so her tits fell over the back of the chair and flopped around more the better for our voyeur!

"Look at me bitch and tell me too my face!"

I breathed heavily in her ear. She turned round and met my gaze.

"Say it!"

"I'm your dirty slut and I need to be fucked by your big cock so much!and oh soooo sooo badly! I want you to fuck the arse off me... please!"

She wriggled and writhed under my grip trying to get my cock into her sodden wet gash!

"Good girl that wasn't so hard to say was it now!.....Oh god yes! Oh Fuck!...you're so fucking wet."

Lisa took her right hand and rubbed it over the lower part of her cunt, before she placed them to her mouth, licking her fingers.

"I wanna touch it. Can I please?"

She asked while taking her fingers closer to her throbbing clit.

"You wanna play with that your slut pussy, do you bitch?"

I started to take long slow thrusts in and out of her tight hole.

"Yessss, please! ..Oh god! yesssss Pleeeaaasee!"

Her words were a breathy mess.

I pulled her down until her legs dangled over the edge of the chair her ass hanging over same arm, her head buried in the seat itself. She had no idea but I was giving our 'friend' a perfect view of this sluts cunt as she played with herself

"Go on then you filthy little slut touch it. Make your whore pussy cum for me!"

She rubbed at it furiously, stopping every now and then for a quick lick of her fingers. It was obvious that Lisa my slut loved the taste of her own juice.

"Ahhhh... Aaaah...Aaahhh!...it feels so fucking good. Does it look good my big cocked stud does it turn you on watching me play with myself?"

She asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh fuck yes it does, you dirty filthy cheap little fucking whore...... go on fucking make yourself cum... I want to see you squirt bitch..... make yourself squirt all over that expensive leather chair.... And the fucking carpet......so that when your family come to visit you tomorrow they'll smell your sex while sitting in here you fucking dirty cheap filthy whore!"

Lisa began to finger fuck herself harder paying particular attention with one hand to her clit whilst plunging her other five fingers in and out of her sloppy squelching cunt!"

I fucking loved watching her. My gaze constantly moved from her luscious tits, down to watching her pleasure herself on that pink pussy I so loved to fuck.

"Ahhhh... I'm gonna to cum...ohhhh...yeah... fuck me."

I eased my cock back into her cunt slowly as Lisa stroked her clit faster than ever, she could feel herself as could I tightening around my cock as I slid in and he screamed out really really loudly

"Fuck me...fuck me hard!"

I needed no further encouragement, I rammed, I pumped, I pistoned my cock into her as hard and as fast as I could the chair by now was against the wall about six inches off the patio doors so hard ad I been fucking her it had moved several feet. I was fucking her like the whore she so wanted to be.

"Ohhhh Fuck!" I moaned through gritted teeth.

"You ready? You ready, you fuckin little whore?" I withdrew myself from inside her contracting walls.

"Get on your knees right here in front of this chair ... show me those big wide eyes... I'm gonna cum right on that fucking pretty face of yours... Uhhhhh....Uhhh!...UHHHH!"

Lisa was showered with shot after shot of hot sticky cum. Not to be outdone she took her fingers from her clit and spread my cum all over her tongue and lips, trying desperately to lick every drop that had fallen on her.

"Open your mouth you slut..Clean my cock and my balls... all of them.." I gasped at her. She gratefully obeyed. I quickly looked out of the patio doors just in time to see our 'friend' stuffing his own cock back into his pants obviously having relieved himself watching. I smiled gave him a wave as Lisa continued her clean up. He waved back gave a thumbs up with both hands and then he and his dog were gone.

Lisa contentedly hummed in satisfaction, sucking, licking and slobbering all over her studs big cock totally oblivious to the fact we had been watched. I wasn't going to tell her not yet anyway!

There was still a whole night ahead of us so we had something to eat and drink before I took her on the table in the kitchen again! Only this time I cheated I had opened the window slightly so anyone passing would have no problem hearing me fuck this little tramp.

I played with her ravaged cunt mercilessly as she sucked him. I rubbed her ass cheeks and smacked them every now and then 'Smack!...Smack!...Smack! as she laid back to enjoy my mouth working on her rock hard clit. Lisa moaned.

"Oh Yeeeah!..fuck Yeeeah!...smack my whore ass!... Yelp!....Ouch!"

I loved the sting his palm left on my ass cheeks. It felt wonderfully sluttish and naughty.

"More, more, Smack my whore ass some more PLEEEEEASE!"

She pleaded but he was already fingering her clit. She groaned as I used my hip and one hand to spread her legs I had them up in the air again, bitch was flopping around on top of that oak kitchen table like a fish out of water! Her cunt juices leaking all over it, soaking the surface! Fuck the whole kitchen reeked of sex! Slut was going to have some explaining to do I thought to myself, as I shoved four fingers up her gaping cunt now! Time to make this bitch slut cream herself!

I took her by surprise and spanked her whole pussy with my hand. The little whores cunt visibly jumped! As I shoved my swollen thick cock back into her fucking screeching gob! That silenced the bitch quick enough as she slobbered all over it spit drooling from the seal around cock and mouth. As I briefly pulled my cock out before plunging it back in, Lisa cried out loudly, just as I saw two other neighbours walk past, stop briefly shake their heads and walk on, whispering to each other whilst looking back several times before going out of sight, I laughed to myself knowing full well the rest of the neighbours tongues would be wagging soon enough.

Her slutty mouth felt amazing as she shrieked around my cock. I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth, and back down her throat. The way she lay on that table I could actually see the shape of my cock in her throat fucking out of his world to watch it swell, shrink, swell again, shrink again and again as I throat fucked that slut for all I was worth. I rubbed her clit rapidly, and spanked it again. I repeated this again and again till that fucking whore was delirious with pleasure. She just kept moaning muffled grunts throughout

"Uuugh!...Fuumph!..Oooomph!...Guuuph!.. Guuuph!"

After a while, I changed our rooms again we ended up in the bathroom where once again she held on for dear life to the cistern, as I fucked her cunt like my life depended on it. I got really turned on to make this slut spread her legs like the slut I'd made her into in less than a week. Telling her to stay where she was I went to her bedroom where I knew I'd find what I wanted If she was half the slut I knew she was. I returned with it in my hand to find her still stood her ass waving around in font of me her legs looking like they were ready to buckle.

I lifted up the vibrator I'd removed from her bedside drawer, rubbed it all over her dripping cunt and then pushed it slowly into her ass. She just couldn't help herself, pumping her ass with her vibrator, now thrumming away inside her anal passage, as I as fucked her with that vibrator. Lisa's head was shoved even further down the toilet pan than Wednesday night and the bowl made her grunts echo obscenely around the bathroom.

easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers
12