My Next Door Neighbour is a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh Fuck!..Uuugh!..Ooh fuck OOOPH!"

Lisa just repeated constantly, until she cried out her legs shaking, her ass wobbling, her arms lost control of her grip and her head fell completely into the bowl only her shoulders stopped her head from cracking against the porcelain. But it did make the sound echo even more obscenely!

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me like a slut, fuck me hard, oh please please, harder, harder, I'm so wet, please, please, spank my ass, spank me, god, fuck almighty god give me what I deserve..fuck your whores ass Jim fuck it till I pass out you bastard!."

I spanked her ass repeatedly, growling harshly, until I threw her vibrator on the floor replacing it with my meaty cock!

"You're so fucking wet bitch, your ass feels like your cunt did that first time!"

The little slut shivered with excitement to hear that and I watched her move a hand underneath where she could finger her clit and touch herself. She really had never been so fucking wet, our cum juices were running down the inside of both our thighs

I pushed my throbbing, almost pulsating cock in and out hard and fast repeatedly, watching the white foamy mixture of her juice and mine, form a white coloured sleeve around my shaft every time I withdrew, fuck this slut was so fucking wet she must have creamed herself several times in a short period

"Ooh! Fuck! Ooh Fuck...Yes! Yes! Yes...fuck me! Fuck me! ....Oh god please please don't stop!"

I was almost at the point of no return, but I wasn't ready to unload again just yet. As this fucking slut groaned her way to yet another orgasm. I Pulled my lather cover cock out of her pulsating cunt, as she groaned in frustration. I slapped it on her asshole a couple of times before telling her to get up, and turn round so er face hung over the edge of the table.

"Time for more cock down your throat you filthy cow!"

She slowly eased herself p and turned round on the kitchen table, that revealed a slime covered mess all over the edge of where I'd been fucking her and I remember thinking 'that'll take some polishing out' as the wet mess seemed to spread out over that nice shiny top. She lay flat on the table top her legs hanging over the far side now facing out towards the street, no one could see anything except my top half, but anyone passing would still hear plenty! I pulled her towards me so her shoulders were right at the edge closet to me, her head now hanging over the edge.

She took hold of my cock and her mouth opened a dreamy look on her upside down face, as she slid my cock back into her slutty, whore of a mouth. I began pushing about half of it in and out rapidly, spreading her spit and the mess that had been on my shaft all over her lips, making her face a right fucking mess. What a fucking whore this bitch was for my cock! As I was fucking her mouth that way my cock slipped out and slid up over her chin, pushing my ass towards her mouth.

This caused a new experience to happen between us, Lisa who's tongue had stuck out as my cock slipped out found itself on the spot between my cock and my ass but which made me gasp with pleasure.

"Ooooh! OH god that's fuckin nice!"

As I felt myself push my ass towards her tongue pushing my ass towards her face.

"You want me to lick your ass?" she moaned from below me. I grunted back at her

"Yes you dirty fucking slut Lick my ass for me stick that dirty little mouth onto my ass and push your tongue into my dark hole!"

I never really had my ass rimmed before, but this was bloody so arousing. Slowly at first, she tongued the area around my anus. Lisa gasped as I had now shoved several fingers into her cunt again, sloppily finger fucking her whilst using my other hand to rub her clit furiously, as she ate my ass. I fucked her harder and harder with my hand, rubbed her clit as hard as I possibly could.

Lisa moaned with lust and jerked against my invading fingers wildly. She really was being such a dirty and filthy slut. I was fucking her cunt hard and fast, one hand working furiously on her clit while the other hands fingers pistoned into her mercilessly. All the time the bitch had a firm grip of my ass cheeks as she pushed her tongue in and out of my wet filthy asshole

It was such a filthy sight, I loved it so much. In between rimming and tongue fucking me she was screaming with orgasmic bliss as she reached round my leg with one hand and grabbing my cock started wanking and pumping at him. all whilst still tonguing my puckered asshole. She really and truly was such a filthy, naughty slut, doing something so dirty and yet she seemed to be loving it.

I bucked my hips back and my cock found itself back in her willing mouth once more, but just when I thought that was it settled into me fucking her throat again, she grabbed my cock again, in one hand, my swinging balls in the other squeezed them and tuck the tip of her tongue right in the eye of my cock, trying to push it in and that's when I lost control, I shot upright, groaned and my balls started cum spewing out of my cock all over her face, her mouth her hair and onto the table and floor it was everywhere, It was one of the biggest loads I remember unloading. As I stood back I wish I had a camera handy the table, Lisa the floor were all a mess, Lisa's face dripped with my cum. Here were several strands hanging of the table edge and a pool of juices lay on the floor.

My legs went weak and I had to sit down as Lisa lay gasping in recovery. I looked at the kitchen clock and smiled the night was still young, and then looked at Lisa who looked so contented before saying in a more pleasant tone

"Come on Lisa lets shower then go again!"

I helped her up then held her close to me hugging her realising I had found myself a new partner in my ordinary life, a life that was now going to be far from ordinary, this woman was everything a man could wish for. I felt Lisa give almost a sob as she held me tighter and said quietly

"Oh thank you Jim, you don't know what it means to have a man fuck me like that, In a way Iv'e always wanted." as she leant up to kiss me passionately before continuing

"I know I shouldn't say this but my man was a plain missionary sort of guy and Ive had these carnal desires for years and he just wasn't interested in fucking me like that!"

I held her and told her I wasn't going anywhere, she was my woman, my slut all mine and that hopefully we would could both now enjoy the kind of sex together in life of that she and I desired most. Walking together my hand on her shoulder, arm over her back and her arm around my waist with her head on my chest we walked to the shower.....The night as I said was young and we had lots to talk about and do before her family returned next day!

As I said that was the Friday, but just wait till you hear what I made the fucking dirty little neighbour slut do on the following Sunday, only a week and two days after her family returned home from their break!.. first whilst attending church service at eleven in the morning, and later on after lunch outside in the open air! .....

To Be Cunt-inued!!

12