My Next Door Neighbour is a Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
The next door neighbour is one mature slut for me.
5k words
4.61
9k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,304 Followers

NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR BEING A SUNDAY CHURCH SLUT

My next door neighbour is a slut and she is all mine, well all anybodys after todays events. But don't let me spoil it she has an interesting church service before enjoying two cocks during a coastal walk together with myself and a young stud... contains mature sex, young and mature sex, outdoor sex and church service sex so if that offends you leave it alone the rest of you please enjoy!

It had been a few weeks since I had fucked Lisa the next door neighbour who was one dirty little slut, and who just loved cock! Lots of cock. Her family had came back after a break away, and we hadn't had a chance to be together again, despite our constant texting or rather sexting, as her messages were filed with raunchy and filthy talk. We had also used video call several times where her constant sexual teasing of me and her requesting several clips of me tossing myself off to her filthy chat had me deciding when I fucked her again she would remember it as a special one.

I set my plan in action by ordering a new toy that I was intending to put to good use. A love egg remotely activated by my smart phone. So once it arrived I set it up as directed and awaited my chance to use it. That opportunity cam last Sunday. Lisa attends the local church service every week, and I had visited a couple of times myself out of curiosity. So when she called to see if I fancied going over later that day I told her I'd be over before she went to church as I had something for her.

I arrived dressed to attend church, and after a lovely long lingering kiss and cuddle I showed her her present, then told her to go and put it in her slutty cunt like a good slut. Her face flushed as she realised I intended to go to church and use the toy whilst there. But the little slut never hesitated and pulled her skirt down along with her white Lacey knickers and slid the love egg into her pussy before restoring her clothing. A wickedly although flushed face smiled at me as she left the house. I returned home and left several minutes later. Followed her to the church and sat a row behind her and just off to her right. Now all I had to do was wait. Oh man this was going to be so much fun well at least for me not sure about Lisa during or after the service.

The minister started the service and after a brief chat we stood to sing the first hymn, that's when I pressed the button and watched as Lisa began to wriggle and stop singing with her mouth just hanging open. I stopped t and she quickly glanced at me and her face was all flushed and she was standing cross legged in front of me as I hit the button again. Her head flopped forward and a small moan escaped her lips. The woman standing next to her even put her hand on her shoulder and bent in closely whispering quietly but I still heard her asking if everything was alright. I grinned and almost laughed as I hit stop again on the button in my trouser pocket.

Lisa shook her head at the lady nodding she was alright but I caught a look of almost panic as she tried to straighten herself up. I waited for a while after that until the minister was well through hi sermon, and then pressed it again. Lisa's head shook slightly, she glanced back at me quickly and her eyes clamped shut as she bit her lip to stop herself moaning out loud. Man I was loving this teasing that little slut. I left it on for several minutes, and she was fatly restless, wriggling around I her seat trying to ease her increasing arousal. She kept hold of her legs, I suspect to stop them flying open and to stop her lady 'friends' sat next to her seeing her legs shake as her pussy was being stimulated all the while she was sat there in church. This will teach the little slut who is in charge I remember thinking. After about five minutes I had to switch it off as It was too much of a concern that Lisa was about to lose it in church. By the look I got it was close! It was one that said 'for fucks sake not here, but also why did you stop' the little slut was actually loving it.

I waited until we were leaving before hitting the button again, this time I hit option twelve, full power, as she was stood talking to the minister. The look on her face as I hit 'play' was worth it. Her mouth gawped, her legs looked like they would buckle and the minister had to grab her arm to stop her doubling over.

"Oh my!.. are you okay Lisa dear you look a bit flustered" The minister asked.

I almost burst out laughing as I hit stop. Flustered I thought to myself, the little bitch was orgasmic never mind flustered. I walked away and watched as Lisa almost moaned at him that she was fine just a bit queezy! She almost limped towards the path leading home. I followed at a distance until she was about to open the front door, I hit full power again. This time she groaned loudly, her legs buckled and she slid down the door onto her buttocks just glared at me her mouth opening and closing as she lay there on the front door step groaning and moaning like a street hooker. I walked slowly up and stood there with the control knob in my hand and offered her it. But her hands wouldn't let go her legs or the door handle. S e just looked at me and did her best goldfish impersonation until I switched it off.

"So slut who is in charge?" I asked.

"Oh god you Jim, Your in charge! Help me up you bastard my knickers are soaked through you fucker!"

I helped her up and inside the house. Once inside she kissed me deep, hard and groped at my growing bulge.

"I want your cock...I want your big thick cock in my cunt right now!" she grunted like an animal.

I pulled away and told her

"All in good time but not here, not just now. Today Lisa my slut I have another surprise for you!"

I told her to go get herself sorted for a trip out, change out of her church clothes and remove her new toy from her dripping cunt as she wouldn't need it where we would be going. I had decided we would go for a walk along the coast about an hour away. Once she was ready and I was ready with boots, waterproofs etc. we set off in my car. Lisa was constantly rubbing at my cock all the way there, teasing me through the light trousers I had on to the point my cock was almost bursting out and I was finding it increasingly difficult to drive safely!

Once we got to the car park, and sorted myself out I told her she was going to pay dearly for what she had just put me through, but the little slut just laughed. However little did she or I really know that it would be me smiling and laughing later. I ad always intended fucking the little slut outside but as things transpired it got even better than I hoped.

We set off along the path that wound its way along the coast, at times close to the sea and at others higher up looking out over some decent cliffs. We had walked about an hour and a half when the path took off up into some woods and we started climbing until we reached a clearing with a picnic table bench sort of thing overlooking the bay down below. I grabbed Lisa and kissed her hard and deep, my hands groping at her tits through her tops. I pulled apart and ordered her too remove her jacket and top so I could have a good feel of her tits. Lisa quickly pulled them all off and leant back against the table as I sucked and chewed on her big tits just like she liked me too.

"Oh God that's so good Jim...Suck my tits! ..suck em good you bugger!" she groaned.

I began tugging at her trousers and knickers pulling them down around her ankles exposing her clean shaven cunt which I dived face first into and began licking on her already damp pussy. She wriggled on leg out of her trousers and spread them further apart allowing me unhindered access to her dripping cunt as my tongue lapped eagerly at it. My lips nuzzling at her swollen labia, and her hardening clit got my teeth and tongues attention frequently as she finally laid back and exposed herself totally on top of the picnic table.

"Oooooh...Aaaahh!...Oh God Yes! Yes! ...fucking eat my pussy Jim you fucker!" she cried out.

I was lapping at her wet cunt like a dog that was dry, the slurping noises were almost echoing around the clearing and the wet slobbering sounds just made it all the more arousing. My cock was straining at my pants. So I quickly stepped back and stripped off until I was naked too. I grinned at her as I stepped forward turned her onto her front, face down on the table, told her to get a good grip as I was about to pound her cunt for her, and shoved my hard cock into her sodden cunt in one push. Making her gasp as I did.

"Ooooph!...Oh Fuck YES!..Oh Fuck that feels so good!" she grunted.

"How do you like this surprise you fucking little slut?" I asked.

"Oh God sooo Goood!... soooo goood... fuck me! fuck me! fuck me Jim!"

She panted, as I stuffed my cock in and out of her cunt pulling all the way out before ramming it back in balls deep each time making her gasp each short comment and moan as I did. That's when I noticed a young guy about twenty five appear from the path off to our right. He stopped briefly and stood quietly watching us fucking. I signalled him to come closer, my slut was about to get an even bigger surprise than I had planned hopefully, as my mind started thinking of letting this young guy fuck her as well as myself. The young guy was grinning from ear to ear as Lisa was facing away from us, I signalled him to be quiet and keep coming nearer as I continued to fuck her harder and harder.

The young guy got the message and stepped up stripping off his clothes as he got closer. Until he too was buck naked, Lisa was not going to be disappointed the young stud was pretty well endowed, with at least eight inches of thick hard cock that was going to stretch her out all ways I hoped. I stepped back and let the young guy step between her spread legs and he grabbed her hips rubbed his cock up and down her slit before plunging it into her cunt as he did he grunted out.

"Wow man that is some hot pussy for a mature slut, a slut that wants a good fucking I'd say!"

Lisa started to wriggle under him as she realised it wasn't my cock any more but I stepped around beside her grinned at her almost panicked face grabbed her by the hair and fed her my cock to suck on. That quietened her down a bit! All you could hear were muffled sounds of her sucking on my cock, and wet slapping sounds of the young stud fucking her pussy for all he was worth. After a few minutes he said;

"Here man I want the slut to suck my cock now!"

so we changed places, Lisa never even said a word she just moaned appreciatively.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmm!"

"Right you fucking mature slut suck this cock bitch!" he growled at Lisa.

Being the ever keen slut Lisa just opened her mouth and began swallowing the young studs cock while I went back to slamming my cock into her well juiced up cunt. I watched as Lisa wrapped her left hand around his shaft and stroked it into her mouth, her right cupped his balls massaging and squeezing them as he began to face fuck her. I watched her head bob up and down in unison with this young studs thrusts.

"Yeah slut that's the way! Suck it good you filthy little whore!....You fucking love sucking my big cock while your man fucks you don't you slut!" he said.

The loud sounds of Lisa sucking his big cock could clearly be heard around the clearing as the table shook with the pounding I was giving her and the face fucking her young stud was giving her at the same time.

"Take more bitch, swallow my whole cock, suck it harder slut!" he grunted.

He reached under her and pulled on her tits, lifting her front of the table and making t easier for Lisa to swallow even more of that big thick cock down her throat. Her sounds of gagging on it filled the air. Until she got used to it and then all you could hear were the wet sloppy sounds that a really good throat fucking makes. And this young stud was giving her a bloody good one of those gong by the wet gurgling sounds Lisa was making. They matched the wet sloppy sounds of her cunt that was beginning to get really loose, wet and making wet farting sounds as I plowed her cunt for all I was worth. We had been at this position for a good ten to fifteen minutes by then, pounding her two holes top and bottom with occasional stops for breathe.

"That's it bitch! Take it all! You love sucking cock don't you?"

Lisa could only mumble incoherently which we both assumed meant yes! Only a few seconds later I heard Lisa gag on the young studs cock as he shoved several inches down her throat. He did this several times before he pulled out and said

"I want to fuck this bitch so hard shell not be able to walk for a week!"

Then he laughed as he slapped her ass hard whilst I was fucking her pussy with long slow strokes watching him get his cock gobbled. He nodded at me to step aside and I slipped out of Lisa's ravaged cunt. It dripped with secretions as she lay there panting her clothes lay scattered around and only her bra hung loosely from just below her tits where we had pulled it down to allow us to play with her tits. Her knickers la beside the rest of her clothes and only her walking boots and socks remained apart from that. The young guy lifted her up and turned her onto her back, eased her body to the edge of the table and lifted her legs onto his shoulders.

Grabbing his saliva covered cock he slapped it around her cunt as I stood wanking myself at the sight. He then eased his big cock back into her welcoming pussy and started pounding her hard and fast. Making Lisa Grunt and moan like a good un!

"Oooph!...Uuumph!...God fuck!"

He shoved his big thick young cock balls deep into her mature cunt and gave her the fucking only a young man can. He literally hammered her cunt she was being shaken all over the top of the table top, until I went round knelt on the table and leaning over her head slid my cock into her mouth which silenced her shouts and screams a bit! Fuck knows what anyone going around must have thought, it would be bloody obvious though that someone was getting a right good fucking to anyone that could or did hear the ruckus!

"Bitch fucking loves my big thick cock up her old cunt!"

The young stud groaned at her. Lisa was unable to reply only moan around my own cock which was being treated to a deep throated vibration as she moaned her approval, fucking lovely that was as well!

"Don't fucking stop keep pounding the slut I grunted she loves fucking cock this one dirty little slut that she is If her family could see her now...or her friends in the woman's groups, church groups or the minister well they wouldn't think she was so prim and proper then would they you dirty little slut?" I moaned.

"Oh the little slutty bitch thinks she's something does she?" He asked.

"God yes! She's a local pillar of society in our small town!" I said "Not that you'd think so seeing her behave like this now would you?" I laughed out loud.

Lisa just moaned around my cock and pushed her ass up forward to meet her young stud's every thrust into her cunt. I could tell she was close to coming again as she matched her young studs every thrust with moans, gasps and grunts that were getting louder despite her mouth being full of my cock. The young stud had a firm grip of her hips as he thrust in and out of her mature cunt.

"You want to cum all my cock don't you slut?"

"Ummph!...Ummmph!...Oooph!"

Was all either of us could make out, as Lisa shook, shuddered and came all over his cock.

"Whoa! Bitch just squirted!"

He laughed and I saw a puddle of secretions hit the flagstones under his end of the table through the gaps in the table top boards. I laughed and gripped her head shoving my own cock as far down her throat as I could. Slut was gagging, spluttering and grunting all over it, spit was running out past the cock and down over her chin onto the table as I sawed in and out of her throat and mouth.

"Yeah that's it slut swallow my cock, eat it all up!" I groaned.

Then on one of my outward strokes she grabbed my cock and pulled it right out as she looked right up at me with a look of pure lust and almost shouted.

"Oh God! Oh Fucking hell! ...I'm Coming again..your making me cum again!" before stroking my cock using both hands now, as the young stud continued to pummel her ravaged cunt. Within a couple of minutes of that Lisa screamed out as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. Her whole body seemed to convulse, shake, go rigid, then start shaking all over again several times. Throughout her shaking times she cried out over and over

"Oh my god!...Oh my God!...Oh Fuck!"

Then the young guy pulled out his groin was dripping in her love juices that she had squirted over him, and then he pulled her up so she was standing shakily at the end of the table holding onto it for fear of falling over her mouth gaped open as she gasped for breathe and I stood holding my saliva covered cock wondering what he was going to do next. This was even better than I had ever hoped for. It was almost as if it were planned but I assure you it was not.

The young guy then climbed onto the table and lay down on his back. His cock stood straight up hard as a steel rod pointing at the sky. He held Lisa by her arms and ordered her to climb up and lower herself onto his cock.

"Get on top of my cock slut!"

Lisa lifted a leg over her new stud and lowered herself onto his manhood, sliding down onto it with ease. She cried out as she did again;

"Oh my god!...Oh God..It feels so big inside of me!"

"You like that big young cock don't you slut!" he moaned at her.

I watched stroking my own cock for several minutes as Lisa built up a steady rhythm bouncing around atop of his big cock. He had grabbed her tits and was squeezing and pinching them just the way the filthy little slut liked them to be mauled. Lisa was now slamming her cunt down hard onto his thick meaty cock riding him for all she was worth. Crying out with no concerns about who else may be close bye or anything like that. Anyone passing would have no mistake in knowing what was going on if they had been there.

"Oh Fuck..Oh God!" she groaned.

"Yeah slut ride my cock like the bitch in heat you are!" he moaned.

"Fuck me ..Fuck me ...FUCK ME!" she cried out over and over.

"Harder bitch...fuck yourself harder take it all the way up inside you filthy slut" he shouted at her.

"Come on slut come!..come over my cock again you know you want too go on do it cum bitch cum!"

I stepped closer and aimed my cock at her arse as she bounced rapidly, harder and harder onto his young cock. I was beating myself off by then, determined to shoot my cum all over her arse as soon as they came together. Lisa was going ape on his cock. Then she cried out again for the umpteenth time that afternoon as yet another orgasm on this young studs cock ripped through her. God this guy was really fucking the arse of my very own next door neighbour slut, and I was loving being part of it.

I thought he would finish off inside her but no he had other ideas and pushed her off before saying to me I should lay down on the table so Lisa could mount me from above, he winked at me as he said that. I knew then she was gong to be DP'd one in each nether hole no doubts about it. I could hardly wait. I lay down, Lisa clambered over me and slid down easily onto my cock going balls deep straight away. She let out a moan as she hit pubic bone area and sighed as she lay on top of my stomach. I grabbed her tits and began pulling and biting on her extended nipples, being as rough as I could with them. Lisa just moaned constantly as I did. Then I heard her gasp and knew that young stud was beginning to fill her ass with his big thick meaty cock.

easyballs
easyballs
1,304 Followers
12