My Next Door Neighbour is a Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,310 Followers

"Oh Fuck!.. Yes!..Yes!.. Yes!..Oh god!.. fuck me! fuck me you bastards!" Lisa cried out.

I lay there as her natural action of being fucked was moving her around on my cock nicely, as the young stud at her ass fucked her good and hard. He was really ramming his cock into her ass now, and Lisa let out a howling cry. She began to push back up to meet his downward thrusts which in turn made her slide eve better up and down on my own cock. I could fee the young studs cock through the tin wall of skin inside her as he reamed her ass with that big cock, it was amazingly good.

"That's it slut take it!.take my big cock up your tight ass!"

"Harder! Harder fuck my ass harder you bastard!" Lisa screamed out.

Lisa's moans filled the afternoon air, as the sounds of her young lovers body slapping against her upturned arse also resounded around the clearing. Finally The young stud cried out that he was about to cum. He pulled his pulsating cock out of her ass and as I leant past Lisa's head that was laid across my chest, I saw him lay his cock against her ass crack and then his cock exploded as shot after shot of thick cum shot from it and splashed across her ass and half way up her back.

I grunted too as I gripped her buttocks with both hands, wrapped my legs around her shaking thighs and emptied my balls into her ravaged cunt. I lay still for a few moments until eventually I eased Lisa up off my body and my limp cock slid from her abused pussy, the slimy mixture of my cum and her own secretions sliding down the insides of her thighs as she lay panting for breathe. I stood up and walked over to the edge of the clearing for a piss, as I emptied my bladder I could hear her young stud talking to her. He was stood over her as she lay flat out on the table totally exhausted.

When I eventually finished and turned around, I found he had several fingers shoved up her pussy and the loud squelching sounds coming from her cunt were lewd to say the least. She was absolutely dripping spunk and juices all over his hand. I stood and watched as this young stud finger fucked her hard and fast.

"You are one filthy little slut!" he moaned as he furiously finger fucked her.

"You want my big cock again don't you?" he laughed.

"Go on fuck me fuck me again please fuck my cunt with your big cock you fucker!" she yelled.

"You want to cum all over my big cock again don't you eh?" he laughed again.

And with that he lifted her off the table onto the grass, bent her over so her legs were behind her head and mounted her from above straddling her hips so he dropped his cock into her cunt from above. Lisa was basically pined to the ground unable to move apart from her legs which waved about frantically as he rode her like you would a horse.

"Oh God Yeeessss!..Oh fuck that so good..don't stop don't fucking stop!" she cried out.

My own cock was beginning to stir again and I started to play with it encouraging it to get even harder as I watched my very own slut be fucked senseless by this young stud who's name we still didn't know. I moved over besides her head knelt down on the ground and fed my cock into her mouth not wanting to be left out. Lisa gobbled it down without hesitation, moaning softly as she sucked it deep into her mouth.

The young lad then pulled out but held her legs where they were and pushed his cock with one hand back into her already gaped arsehole.

"Ooooh bet you like that slut eh? My big cock back in your asshole! I know I fucking do I love your tight ass bet your man likes it in there too eh?"

I just grinned at him and nodded that I certainly did I was concentrating on the blow job I was getting too much to answer.

"Oh Fuck!" Lisa mumbled in between mouthfuls of my cock.

"Oh fuck your ass is sooo tight!" he groaned.

"Oh soo good sooo good!" Lisa moaned.

"You sure like being ass fucked bitch!" he grunted as Lisa shook once again with an orgasm.

Lisa then wriggled out from under myself and him after he pulled his glistening cock from her ass. Stood up very shakily grabbed the table sides and told him to lie on top. Then she Climbed back up onto the table and straddled his cock once more reverse cowgirl style, sliding it back into her ass. She looked at me and said,

"Get your cock into my cunt Jim I need fucked like a cheap whore right now!"

I mounted her quickly and began pumping her sloppy cunt for all I was worth. Her moans and groans once again filled the clearing as we tore her fuck holes apart like mad dogs. It only took minutes until she was creaming herself and us with yet another body shaking orgasm. Just at that I looked round to see two woman standing gawping at the scene before them. Lisa caught sight of them and without missing a beat she almost yelled at them'

"Don't just stand there with your mouths gaping you two bitches!... either join in or fuck off can't you see we're busy!"

The two woman shook their heads muttered 'slapper' and almost ran back down the path. I wondered if they knew who it was being fucked but I didn't really care anyway. Her family were going to find out sooner rather than later what a slut their mother was. Finally both of us stood up pulling our cocks from her receptive holes pulled her head over the edge of the table and began to wank our cocks off aiming them at her face.

We both came together covering her upturned face in our cum. It was everywhere in her hair, on her face, over her tits literally covering her in a skin of cum. Fuck it was so hot looking at her as she laid there totally and utterly fucked to a standstill.

The young stud got his cock sucked clean, got dressed shook my hand and left whistling as he went perfectly happy at his afternoons enjoyment. I got dressed and helped Lisa to clean herself up before we returned to the car. The journey home saw her fall asleep with a smile across her face and when we got back to her house I fucked her over the kitchen table again for good measure. All the time she was asking when could we do that again? What a fucking slut I have found for my enjoyment and others enjoyment too.

It wouldn't be much longer before the family either caught her being a slut or someone told them as we all know people love to spread the dirt and Lisa was making plenty of that. Maybe sooner than she thought if any of those two woman had recognised her...I do fucking hope so! It's time she was known as the local slapper don't you think so?

TBC....

easyballs
easyballs
1,310 Followers
12