My Next Door Neighbour is a Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
My next door neighbour is a slut pt4
5.5k words
2.63
3.2k
6
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,307 Followers

HER (OUR) WEEKEND IN LONDON

It's a while since I wrote about Lisa my slut of a next door neighbour so after last weekend, I felt it was time to do so. Now before I begin I have never described her up to now and perhaps now is as good a time as any! I should have said a while ago that for 67 she looks about fifty, and fairly fit, before we hooked up she did a lot of walking, and still does when I'm not fucking her or she is getting double teamed by our business owner friend! We have become closer and her family think I am her 'partner' for meals, visits to the theatre, cinema etc.....How fucking wrong can a family be eh?... We have been fucking now for a good few months as you all know, letting people hear or see her from uncovered windows in her house but still nothing has been heard by the family, even after having had a couple of open air sessions where we were caught by other walkers, whilst we were with the guy who fucked her at the viewing area we go to -often now!-. I wont name him for obvious reasons but turns out he is a local businessman and if his wife found out he had been fucking the arse of a slut like my Lisa, she would clean him out!

Anyway so after a few meets I decided it was time to really turn my neighbour into a full blown cock slut. I booked a hotel in London and told her we were going to see a show. Lisa was over the moon, and told her family she was going with me to London for a show and a nice stay in a hotel. The family were well pleased and often remarked at how well I treated their mother, and she had certainly come alive since she met me. (If only they knew why! And that their mother was my personal fuck slut) I often wondered what they would say if they knew what I did to her, or even what I made her do in full view of passing walkers at her house, in the church, in the open air! I bet they wouldn't be so hoity toity around town then would they!

As we were going to London, we chose to travel by train and I made sure she wore the little remote control toy I had bought her, which I gleefully used as often as I could on the journey. Even switching it on and walking all the way down the train and back watching her face contort as orgasms rippled through her until I gave in and switched it off. Lisa grabbed my arm led me to the toilet and shut the door, she quickly knelt down pulled my zip down fished inside my underwear and pulled my cock out, before slobbering all over it and begging me to shoot a load into her slutty mouth. I did eventually oblige but only after lifting her up shoving her head down the stainless steel toilet pan and fucking her cunt until I was ready to cum, pulling her up and shoving my cock into her slut mouth before unloading my cum into her throat, I whipped my cock out slapped it over her face and told her to get sorted and not to wash her face as there was cum stains on it, she was to let it dry on her face to show everyone on the train what a slut she really was.

After a few minutes Lisa appeared and sat down, before showing me she had did as she was told and I could see clearly the marks of cum on her cheeks. She then handed me something under the table, it turned out to be her torn knickers which were soaking wet and I lifted them to my face and inhaled her sex odours before shoving them into my pocket and telling her she was a tramp, a dirty little slut who was going to get a weekend to remember. I also said she was going to fuck another guy on the train, in fact it was going to be the first guy who smiled at her knowingly at the evidence on her face.

After about five minutes a man who had been sat about four rows away, in what was a fairly quiet carriage with only a bout four other people in it which was surprising for a weekend coming up, however I had caught his eye a few times and he had grinned and nodded to me as if to signal he knew what was going on, and as he got up and walked towards us, I noted he was well dressed in shirt and tie, obviously a businessman. I said hello and he stopped to say hi back, before looking at Lisa then he pointed with his finger and he grinned and said;

"Got a little something on your cheek there love!"

Then walked away grinning . I looked at Lisa and nodding my head instructing her to follow him. Lisa got up and made her way along the carriage behind him, before disappearing through the door and round the corner out of sight towards the toilet. I sat pretending to read my book, wondering if the guy would take the offer. I knew after three minutes he had. Lisa didn't return until a good ten to fifteen minutes later. Her face flushed and her blouse buttons open at the top three buttons. She slid into her seat opposite me and grinned before opening her mouth to reveal she had a wad of his cum in her mouth, but she held it there and waited with her mouth slightly open showing me his cum. The guy who had deposited that load walked back towards me and stopped, he leant in and said

"Thank you friend, a good well trained slut you have there, and so obedient!"

before turning to Lisa and saying,

"Show me slut!"

Lisa opened her mouth and showed him the mouthful of cum. He pushed a finger into her mouth and swirled it around before leaning in as if talking to her and saying just loud enough for the three of us to hear.

"Swallow it bitch, and lick my finger clean too!"

which Lisa promptly did. He stood up smiled and nodded his head before walking away. I grinned at Lisa saying in a low whisper;

"Told you didn't I slut, hope he fucked you as well before filling your slut mouth did he?"

"Yes, Yes he did he had a nice thick cock all veins and it throbbed nicely as he fucked me while I removed the toy then bent over and held the toilet seat while he fucked me good and hard. I came twice he was so brutal, my pussy feels as if it has electrodes attached to it, It is still buzzing baby!"

I smiled and leaned in close and whispered in her ear as she leant towards me;

"This is just the start slut! I'm going to ensure you go home filled with cum, and a fucking whore to boot. Your family wont know how big a fucking slut and dirty whore you are but I fucking will, and so will you!"

Lisa wriggled around in her seat and leant over, saying she wanted to know what I had in mind. All I would say was it would rock her world;

"Not many older ladies like you will get to experience what I have in mind for you my dirty little slut, but I'm going to enjoy watching you filled with more cock than you have ever had in your life! You'll feel such a filthy whore as well that when it's over you will beg me for more of the same for a while afterwards!...and who knows it may become a regular thing I will see!"

That silenced her and I watched as she sat back looked out the window with a look of wonderment and worry on her face. After all she was a sixty seven year old woman, well almost sixty eight but god she was good looking for her age, as I say she passes for younger easily! I sat thinking of how this was a sort of early birthday treat for her, well for myself and her.

I had played with the idea in my head of having her old cunt and her tight but used ass stretched to its limit so much for ages that I had decided it was time to put my ideas into action. If this trip worked out she would be a total slut for the rest of her days, and a happy one if I knew her as well as I thought I did. She had been a willing participant in all the previous incidents so I saw no reason to concern myself that she wouldn't enjoy this little or rather big plan of mine.

The train arrived in London just before lunchtime and as we couldn't book in to our hotel until three, I took her shopping. Victoria's secrets was the first stop, then a new pair of shoes from a stylish boutique along with a visit to a make up and nail specialist where I left her for an hour to get herself all done up special like for what was going to happen. I in the meantime had a couple of jobs to do and set off to do them while she enjoyed the pampering all she would be getting that weekend unless she counted being fucked senseless as being pampered. I was about to whore her out to a big black cock for the following two nights. Wonder if she would call that pampering either?

Once I had dealt with the necessary business of contacting the guy who I required to complete my plan, which I had arranged online on using a swinging website that specialised in providing the services I wanted. I collected her from the beauty salon, and she did look good I have to say, all pampered and polished to the nines. She wouldn't look like that after tonight I smiled to myself. Finally We booked into the hotel, a honeymoon room no less! this particular one shall remain nameless for obvious reasons but it is highly placed by honeymooning couples. That should ensure any particular noises are not able to cause any offence to other guests.

When Lisa and I had started our consensual sexual relationship, I had admitted to her my liking of porn, being a member of several sites such as porn hub, X hamster and the like and even having written several stories for Literotica. I had used this to my obvious advantage when planning this foray for my slut Lisa. Having placed a request for well hung black men I had received several replies but one had intrigued me specifically. It was a guys who stated he provided fulfilling sex sessions for any willing wives or girlfriends. Knowing Lisa would love the experience I had agreed to meet up with him at a hotel of his choosing upon arrival. It took very little time to arrange her hopefully successfully first black cock session, with the selected guy I had discussed matters with online who would satisfy Lisa in front of me before I also joined in.

Now here we were just a few days later, putting the plan into action. I agreed to meet him in the hotel lobby we had booked into before returning to his chosen hotel for the fun to begin. It meant having to hire a car for a couple of days but hell that was least of the worries. I can't and won't use the man's real name for obvious reasons.

Of course the naughtiest aspects of this relationship is that we are widely considered by her family and her friends in all her 'groups' as having excellent morals, being good solid outstanding pillars of society and upstanding people. That we were about to delve into black cock sex would certainly have shocked those friends and her family to the core! but I think we maintain our reputation regardless with the care we take in how we go about this lifestyle, well for the moment as I am sure they will all eventually find out some way after all we live in a relatively small town and tongues wag whether it's true or not.

On the first evening we had both been for a delicious meal in the hotel restaurant, and were dressed like we were going out on a date, I suppose like any respectable couple would. I wore a button-down shirt with my best pair of dress trousers. Lisa wore a modest black dress that looked great on her, revealing just the right amount of cleavage, but wouldn't have had anyone accusing her of being a whore. With it she wore white stockings that were held up by a matching suspender belt and knickers, which the dress covered in full, Finally she had on a pair of patented red sling back high heels. I must admit she looked gorgeous and my own cock was stiff just looking at her knowing what she was about to experience shortly.

Once we had finished and had a couple of drinks I suggested we made our way out to the car;

"Now you little slut your evening is about to get really interesting and hopefully you will enjoy what is about to happen as much as I will enjoy witnessing it!"

"Why? What is happening? What have you organised for me?"

"Your about to become a black cock whore!"

I smiled wickedly at her. Smiling even more wickedly and almost shuddering at the mere thought of this experience, at least that's why I thought she was shuddering! Lisa pouted almost angelically and kissed me hard, moaning as she did. Once we had got into our rental car all arranged via the hotel, thank you very much for that (again can't say hotels name for obvious reasons) we set off through the streets of London not really talking but silently excited.

The other cheap sleazy hotel was an hour drive from our one. We set off with me checking Lisa's pussy every now and again to discover it was leaking in anticipation and her juices were soaking the rental car seat the entire drive there, what a nice surprise for whoever would have to clean it I remember thinking!

Adrenaline coursed through my veins as I drove us closer and closer to the other hotel. It was kind of like an entire hour of foreplay, my imagination running wild, just thinking about the activities she could be involved with. We finally pulled up to the outside of the hotel and parked the car. It looked as I expected, cheap nasty as fuck and decidedly seedy looking. I noticed without even trying that both of us took a few deep breaths, Lisa checked her makeup in her purse mirror then exited the car leaving a large wet patch on the seat clearly visible, then walked towards the front entrance of the hotel.

Walking up to the entrance, I noticed she could have easily been mistaken for a hooker. she let her hips sway side to side almost naturally as she strutted in her high heels and stuck her chest out slightly so her tits would bounce with each step. Two guys who were stood by the front door and their mouths literally dropped as we walked in.

"Holy fuck, look at this mature slut, mmm mmmmmm I'd fucking give her one! Wouldn't you?"

I heard them whisper to each other. When we entered I don't know why but I had expected there to be more people in the lobby of a place like this, but it was basically empty with the exception of a desk clerk. He didn't pay any attention to either of us and just sat watching a small TV and smoking which made the place reek of cigarette smoke, despite it being banned in places like this, but it obviously didn't worry him in any way as we walked past his desk area without him even looking up as we did.

Lisa looked at me and half grinned and shrugged her shoulders, we both could hear music playing somewhere upstairs so we took the stairs rather than use the rancid smelling elevator next to the staircase, up to the next floor hoping to find some more people. As I stepped off the elevator I saw a hallway of rooms to our left and right. At the centre was an open space with tables and we both entered into that area and found some seats. Every now and then we saw couples get up and move down the hallway or across the hall to some of the other rooms. No attempt to hide what was happening as it was clear to both of us these were 'working' girls with clients, as they walked around in their scantily-clad costumes or lingerie.

There wasn't that many people milling about by then so we assumed everyone had picked partners and settled in for the evening. By now it was 10:30pm and we noticed a black guy standing about 15 feet away from me just looking at us both. He was devouring Lisa with his eyes, he didn't even try to hide it, he just kept looking her up and down while licking his lips and rubbing his large hands together. The finally he walked right up to us and introduced himself as the guy I had arranged everything with. Once he shook my hand I was ignored from that moment on as if I wasn't even there. He just turned to Lisa and said;

"Damn girl, you here with him or you looking for a good time by yourself?"

"Yeah I'm with him but I was hoping to make some new friends tonight, I'm Lisa!"

He introduced himself as Toby and told her he was regularly at this type of event after getting into the action several years ago, and that he had gotten used to 'helping' white couples live out their fantasies. He then turned and leered at me almost as an afterthought saying all our agreed action would be going down on the next floor up. He took Lisa's hand and pulled her off the chair and then walked her to the elevator with me following on. As the doors opened Toby stayed glued to her side. I'm pretty sure he was making sure she didn't try to run off. He wasn't letting either of us go anywhere until he got what he wanted from her. We continued walking down the hallway where it was less crowded when Toby stopped outside of his room opened the door and invited us in.

"So how far are you willing to go tonight?" he asked.

Lisa looked at me, smiled and spoke steadily saying;

"Welllll... Toby, we came here tonight hoping to get a decent fucking from a nice fat black cock. I need a good fucking so I'll go as far as you can take me...by the way, do you have a big dick?"

He laughed and within seconds had picked her up and pinned thrown her down on his hotel bed. His hands reached up her skirt between her legs and he quickly slid them onto and along her pussy slit, feeling up her slick pussy, where I could see from the chair at the bedside her juices were already flowing freely. His other hand was wrapped around her neck, restraining her to the bed. Two large thick fingers then split her pussy open and he started fingering her pussy getting harder and faster with each thrust of his hand.

Lisa reached up and grabbed his arms, as he continued to assault her cunt hole. The sound of his hand slapping her pussy and her wetness filled the entire room. Her cheeks flushed red as I could see her feel that first orgasm coming on. She was about to squirt and she hadn't even touched his cock yet what a fucking slut she is!.

He added a third finger and didn't even skip a beat, he kept beating his fingers into her pussy with the same speed and force. Clear liquid shot from her pussy and covered his wrist and up his arm, multiple orgasms were now ripping through her body. He fingered her cunt with all his strength as Lisa happily squirted for him like a true whore!

"Ohhhh fuuuuuckkkkkk yessss!!"

she was screaming uncontrollably.

"OMG, OMG, OMG yes, hardderrr harderrrrr you bastard don't you fucking stop!!"

He held her neck so she could watch his fingers ravage her cunt.

"Oooooo I found a slut that is a squirter, lucky me, I found a good little one, mmm mmmm what a sexy dirty little married whore!"

He kept saying over and over, even if she wasn't married to me I wasn't about to stop him and correct that meagre fact. I was far too busy enjoying the scene before me and beating on my own cock.

Toby stepped away for a second to strip naked. His dick was rock hard. I stared almost in disbelief His cock was fucking huge, and it was menacingly pointed at her face. It wasn't quite as thick as a beer bottle, but fuck me it was damn close. I saw Lisa licking her lips as she opened her mouth as wide as she could before she took as much of his member into her mouth and tried getting it down her throat as she possibly could. She couldn't take much of it, it was way too thick! I'm sure she felt like she was attempting to deep throat a fucking baseball bat!. How in fuck was this thing going to fit in her pussy? I mean she had been well fucked by my cock and our friend but neither of us were as big as this fucker.

As I watched my slut try to swallow his cock she gagged and choked, tears filling her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. While she attempted the impossible task, Toby ripped the suspenders off from her hips and also tore her dress top, pulling it over her shoulders and down a few inches, exposing her tits and her by now fully erect hard nipples. His hands reached out to assault her nipples. He pulled them and twisted them cruelly as he berated her and called her lots of filthy names.

easyballs
easyballs
1,307 Followers
12