My Next Door Neighbour is a Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah slut, you like that don't ye? You like when I abuse your tits and them nipples eh?? Mmmmm yeah ah likes using this little slut. Ah's gonna make you ma cock slut. You're gonna want this big cock all the time, you're gonna become ma personal cum dump, yo ma ho now bitch!"

He kept calling me his tight little whore, (I'm sure it was fucking tight having never had a cock that big use her before at least not to my knowledge) all the while pinching her nipples harder to make her squirm. Lisa by now had now managed to swallow at least eight inches of his cock and was most definitely at her limit. Thankfully he pulled out of her throat and my slut took the opportunity to gasp for air. There I was sat on a chair trousers round my ankles wanking myself off like a cuckold, whilst my personal slut was laid out spread eagled on a total stranger's bed with her tits exposed and her dress pulled up to her waist, finally being given earth-shattering-orgasms by a total stranger who was now being moaned at like a long lost friend!

Toby was now stood at the foot of the bed, his hard cock seemingly growing larger. He grabbed both her ankles and pulled her bodily over to the edge of the bed, closer towards him, lining his rock hard huge cock up to Lisa's sodden wet cunt.

"Beg me for it bitch!"

he said as he slapped her tits with his hands.

"Beg daddy to fuck your cunt you white married whore!"

"Please...Please fuck me with your big black cock please, please!"

She gasped and moaned several times as Toby teased her slit with just the tip, rubbing it up and down her slit. His finger grabbed her clit and he cruelly started pinching and rubbing it.

"Beg me slut, I want to hear you tell me what you want me to do to your married cunt bitch... do it... do it now!"

"Owwwww ohhhh my gawd! Oohh my clit is so sensitive!!"

"BEG ME YOU FUCKING WHITE SLUT!!"

He growled again, this time fingering her again, splitting her little pussy lips apart with the same three fingers. I knew she needed more, she needed no wanted to feel his big black cock stretch her open and use her just like I had been doing for the past few months.

"Ohhh ohhhhh FUUUUUCK!! Oh Yes! oh yes! Stretch me open, pleaseeeee, please, please fuck me like the little white slut that I am,"

She begged over and over again.

"Please use me like a fucking whore!"

He fisted the base of his cock placed it at her cunt hole and shoved several inches inside her. Lisa yelled out in pain. Those first few inches was probably the most She'd ever taken in her life, so at this point I had no idea how Lisa could take the rest. Toby though, couldn't and didn't give a fuck. He quickly pulled those first inches out, then rammed his thick cock straight back in. Then pulled all of it out again, laughing as Lisa closed her eyes and shook her head in shock and disbelief. Then once again he jammed and rammed all of his thick cock into her cunt and began brutally pounding away at her as Lisa screamed and yelled like a stuck pig.

I knew Lisa had never felt so full, I was sure it felt like she was being stretched to her absolute max while his cock battered at her cervix, punishingly ramming against the back wall of her poor pussy over and over and over time and time again.

I could see her trying a few times to back away. Trying desperately to give her now ravaged, battered and abused cunt a break, but she couldn't escape him. If she inched backwards even the slightest little bit he would tell her to stop trying to escape the inevitable and would pull her hips back onto his cock and pound that monster cock into her even harder!

"Ohhhh fuck fuck fuck, oh god your cock is so big, please, please, ohhhh please"

She moaned repeatedly. I wasn't sure if she was begging him to stop for a break or if she wanted him to use her even harder.

"Please what slut?......You like this big black cock? Huh? You never been fucked like this before, I can tell your like all dem other white married bitches never had but a weaner cock inside you. Mmmm you like being used by a big black cock though now don't ya my little slut?"

"Oh yes you fucker, use this fucking whores little pussy! It your pussy now Daddy!"

Lisa moaned in between grunts as he continued to brutally pound in and out of her tight love hole. I watched in awe as this big cocked black stud took ownership of what until then had been my own personal fuck hole to use as I wanted, now I wasn't so sure I could satisfy it any-more but I'd fucking die trying that's for sure. I wasn't about to give up my own fuck hole just yet.

"This pussy is mine, I'll use it whenever I want and however I want you got that slut! Yo married ho ass mine now bitch!"

He growled at her as he reached down to pinch both of her nipples. Not once did he look or even acknowledge my presence, even when I came all over my own hand did he say anything just sort of grunted, grinned and kept going as my cock wilted, smearing cum stains over my wrinkled trousers and underwear until It became hard again watching him use my Lisa!

He fucked Lisa on her back, she came so many times that I lost track. He used her like a true whore would get used, with her legs and pussy lips spread wide open, he shifted position on top of her and held her ankles back until they were beside her ears so her abused fuck hole was exposed and her ass was sticking up to the ceiling. His huge cock momentarily removed briefly giving Lisa some respite was almost immediately plunged back in balls deep. Fucking her hard into the bed, he just kept fucking away at her, I knew his cock would be battering against her mature cervix from a variety of angles, somehow his reaching deeper inside of her than any man ever had seemed only to spur her on demanding more cock, to be fucked harder and harder. Then he stopped again telling her;

"Get on your knees bitch, Daddy's gonna pound your whore married cunt from behind just like the fucking white married whore you are!"

I think it was at that moment I thought to myself, I've got to get her to marry me, what was happening in front of me was way beyond anything I could have imagined and it was so fucking hot I just knew I had to have her belong to me properly. I made up my mind to ask her just that when we were on our way home..something we could tell the family!

Toby flipped Lisa over onto her knees so that he could fuck her doggy-style. Lisa who had already been brutally fucked for over an hour, just sighed and smiled evilly and sultry at me as I wanked at my aching cock, all thoughts of taking part gone at that moment. I just wanted to watch, Lisa however was still going strong.

"Tell me this fucking married cheating white pussy is mine you fuckin whore!"

"It's yours you fucker, use my cunt, use it like a cheap street hookers cunt! Use it however you want you own it now!"

Lisa moaned loudly.

"Ohhh yeah bitch, this is gonna be the wettest, stretched mature pussy I've ever fucked, an god knows iv'e fucked a few in the last few years but this one is so fucking good. It's mine from here on out you hear me bitch! ...and you hubby you know it mine now don't ya!"

I just moaned, as he shoved all of his cock into my slut Lisa's pussy and began fucking her now from behind, then he said something that made me cum all over my hand again. He had never said anything about where we came from but this rocked my boat!

"You're ma own personal fuck slut now you Scottish slut!. This cunt is mine to share with anyone I want. Did you see how many men out there wanted to fuck you? They can all get a piece tonight of this fine Scottish ass tonight if I want them to bitch you know that don't ya?"

He continued to thrust in and out of her pussy while Lisa screamed and moaned. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head backwards, making her back arch and her tits stick out. His other hands spanking her ass cheeks or pinching at her nipples. Lisa came so many times I could even see their combined fluids running down her thighs, soaking the bed sheets. I just love watching my slut hopefully future wife being used!!

After what seemed like ages but in fact was only minutes, Toby pulled his cock out of her cunt and shot stream after stream of cum all over her ass cheeks. As he pulled his softening cock out, he commended me on her dick-taking abilities. Lisa was tired and thankful that she could finally rest.

Covered in cum, she lay sprawled out on the sleazy hotels bed and took a deep breath. Her sensitive nipples were still rock hard from all the pinching and twisting. As I stood up momentarily to sort myself out pulling my underpants and trousers up to hide my cum stained cock and balls no idea why but it seemed like the right thing to do. I could see her tits were bruised from Toby's strong hands and forceful groping. Her poor pussy was literally gaped open a stream of fluids running slowly from her ravaged 'gash' well that's what it looked like all loose and gaping. It glistened, even in the poor light of the hotels weak and ineffective lighting. I could see a trail of mixed cum on the tatty bed sheets. Lisa just lay there on his bed, breathing deeply after having taking such a brutal pounding. Toby walked to the hotel door and propped it wide open with his Lisa's handbag...

TBC...

12