My Niece Alison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, we watched television together, but nothing happened. She sat with the blanket covering her legs, but her hands were on the top of it, and they didn't move. After an hour I decided to go to bed.

"Goodnight Uncle."

I managed to reply with, "Goodnight Alison," but it was an effort. I was bitterly disappointed. As I walked up the stairs, I wondered if I had missed my chance. She had probably realised that yesterday she had gone too far, and from now on she was going to behave herself in front of me.

The next evening, I sat with her again. We watched television, and we also talked a lot. After a couple of hours, she went to bed, and I then switched over to the news. It had been pleasant, an Uncle spending time with his Niece, but I wished it could have been more than that. Half an hour later, I went to bed.

I was now playing with myself, but my heart wasn't really in it. The best thing to do was to get it over and done with, so that I could get to sleep. I was almost there, when the door was flung open.

"Just to let you..."

It was Jennifer, and she was now rooted to the spot, with her mouth wide open, and a shocked look on her face. My hand was still on my cock, but it wasn't moving. Then she gave a nervous laugh.

"Sorry my fault, I should have knocked."

"Yes you should!"

"I just wanted to tell you..."

Then she stopped again, and I noticed that she was staring at my cock. I was still holding it, and it was still fully erect. When I stroked it, she gasped. Then, after closing the door, she smiled at me.

"Let me take care of that."

When I let go of it, she took over. The first few strokes were tentative, as she got used to my cock, then she settled into a nice rhythm.

"I used to be good at this."

"You still are."

That made her giggle.

"This is just between you and me. I don't think my Sister would approve."

I nodded. She definitely wouldn't approve. She would go mental, and make my life hell. There was no way I would ever tell her about this.

She had now upped the pace, and there was a look of intense concentration on her face. I reached for her tits, but she brushed my hand away

"Please."

She didn't reply, but when I tried again she didn't stop me. Jennifer is a lot like her Sister in appearance, but with more on top. I had often admired them, and now I was getting to touch them.

After fondling one of her large tits, I went for a nipple. When I found it, she started masturbating me quicker. Without any warning, that took me over the edge, and I spurted into the air. She then took some tissues from the bedside cabinet, and wiped up the mess as best she could. When she licked some of it from her hand, I almost got hard again.

Before leaving, she put a finger to her lips. I nodded. I knew what she meant. This was our little secret. Soon after I fell asleep.

I was up very early, and then after a quick shower, I went downstairs for breakfast. There was a note on the kitchen table.

'Alison has an interview for Maddison College. We are staying over, see you tomorrow. I meant to tell you last night, but I forgot!'

So that was what she had wanted to say. Before leaving, I left my own note.

'Alison, good luck with your interview xxx'.

At mid-day, while I was eating my lunch, I got a call from David.

"We have decided to stay until Sunday."

I was now going to be on my own until then. That suited me, because I had lots of work to do. In fact, I had too much. So on Saturday morning, I went into work to catch up. It was mid-night before I had finished.

I slept in until ten. It would have been later if the noise from downstairs hadn't woken me up. They were back. I quickly dressed, and then I went downstairs.

"How was Maddison College?"

"Perfect."

So that was Jennifer's opinion, but what did Alison think?

I looked at her, then I said, "And you?"

She looked worried, and she hesitated before speaking.

"I liked it, I liked it a lot. But I am worried about my grades."

"Don't worry, you'll get in."

What I had said made her smile, but it looked forced. It was natural for her to be concerned, but she was a good student, and I was confident that she would get the necessary grades.

Working Saturday had put me ahead of schedule, so on Monday I took the opportunity of taking it easy. I was even back early enough to eat with them. Alison still looked worried, and after finishing her meal she went to her room, probably to study. I didn't see her again until the following evening.

"Hi Uncle."

I just gave her a big smile, and she sat down in her chair. I was surprised to see her. I wondered if I should ask how she was doing with her school work, but then I thought better of it. She had joined me so that she could relax, so why make her anxious by mentioning it?

I let her choose another channel. She picked a documentary about Genghis Khan. I didn't tell her that I had seen it before. It had been good, so I was happy to watch it again. Shortly into it, I must have dozed off, because when I opened my eyes, there was a different program on the television. I looked at Alison.

"I got bored with it. I hope you don't mind."

"That's OK."

And I meant it. I now didn't care what was on, because I wasn't watching it, I was watching her. While I had been asleep, she had covered herself with the blanket, and she was now fingering herself as she talked to me. My mouth went dry, as I plucked up the courage to act.

"Alison, can I ask a favor?"

Looking at me, with her fingers still moving between her legs, she said, "Yes Uncle. What is it?"

"Let me do that for you."

Her eyes widened when she realised what I meant.

"It's OK to say no, but it would make me very happy if you said yes."

I gave her a big smile, then I waited for her to decide. She was silent for so long, that I thought she wasn't going to answer me, but eventually she did.

"Yes, but please don't tell my parents."

I kept a serious face when I said, "OK," but really I wanted to laugh. She didn't need to ask. Jennifer or David finding out, was the last thing I wanted.

I was now kneeling in front of her, with my hands on the blanket. When I removed it, she quickly took her hand out, and closed her legs, but she opened them again when I gently pushed against her thighs. I could now see that glorious mound of hers, covered by tight white knickers.

As I explored her with my fingers, she started to moan. This was good, but it would be a lot better without her knickers on.

"Take them off."

She looked surprised. Was she so naive, that she believed that I would be satisfied with just touching her through her underwear?

"Please."

This time she responded. They were now off, but her legs were closed, and she seemed reluctant to open them.

"It's OK, I'll be gentle with you."

Then I smiled at her. When she smiled back, I knew that she was going to do what I had asked. As soon as her legs were open, I moved closer. I now had the perfect view of her cunt. I took a deep breath, savoring the strong musky smell. It was wonderful, but would the taste be as good? There was only one way to find out.

She gasped after the first lick, then, as I continued, she started to moan. I was now exploring every part of it. Her opening was juicy, and I loved the taste of it, but my favorite was her big lips. I just kept sucking them into my mouth, and when I did, she always grunted. Then I realised that her clit wasn't getting any attention. When I put my tongue on it, I also pushed two fingers into her, up to the knuckles. That made her gasp.

"Fuck, you almost made me come."

I eased off. I wanted her to climax, but with my cock deep inside her. I was now licking her clit gently, and slowly fucking her with my fingers, but that was also too much. When she suddenly started shaking, I knew that I had messed it up. It took a while for her orgasm to subside, but as soon as it did, she quickly picked her knickers up, and then she left the room, almost running. I was now alone, with my face sticky with her juice, and a throbbing cock. I was so desperate for a climax, that I sat back on the sofa, and then I unzipped myself. In less than a minute I was spurting over my hand. I was disappointed. It was at most a six out of ten, but if I had been able to climax inside Alison, then surely it would have been top marks.

The next day, I did something that I had vowed that I would never do again, I went back to the Massage Parlour. I didn't want to, but I was frustrated because I hadn't managed to fuck my Niece. I wanted Alison, but Lucy would have to do instead.

"Hi, Lucy please."

I got a nice smile from the receptionist, but then she shook her head.

"Sorry, Lucy is busy."

After looking at her watch, she said, "She will be an hour, possibly longer."

"Who else have you got?"

"Nobody. She is the only one working today."

I sighed. The day was going from bad to worse.

"You can wait if you want."

I shook my head, and then I had a thought.

"I don't suppose you..."

She cut me off with a quick, "No."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

She laughed, then said, "You didn't. I'm just surprised, you must be desperate to want me."

"I'm not. If you were working, I would be happy for you to massage me."

She looked pleased. I was desperate, but that was not the only reason why I wanted her. Even though she was at least sixty years old, I did genuinely find her attractive. She had a pretty face, and a nice curvy body. In her youth she would have been a stunner.

I was just about to leave when she spoke again.

"OK, but we will have to be quick, and it will have to be here."

While she went to lock the front door, I got my money out. When I handed it over to her, she gave me half of it back.

"That's too much."

I insisted that she take it all, but she wouldn't budge.

She was now taking her top and bra off, and I was looking around the room for a suitable place. She must have noticed what I was doing, because she said, "I'll lie on the floor, and you can push my legs up high," then she laughed, before adding, "I want them on my shoulders."

I joined in, because she must be joking.

As soon as she was on her back, I went for her tits. They were surprisingly firm, and her nipples were nice. Despite her saying earlier that we needed to be quick, she was happy for me to take my time. After sucking on both nipples for several minutes, I was now ready to explore her cunt.

She had kept her skirt on, but had taken her knickers off. Two fingers slipped easily into her, because she was so wet.

"That's nice. But don't forget to play with my clit."

It was nicely swollen, and when I massaged it with my thumb, she purred.

"I wish we had more time, but we don't. You need to fuck me."

I sighed, I wished we had more time as well.

I was now pushing her legs up high. When I was deep inside her, she grunted.

"I want you to make me come. It's been a long time since my last one."

So no pressure. I was now fucking her hard, making sure to use the full length of my cock, and she was responding by continuously moaning.

"Push my legs higher."

I did, and they were now nearly on her shoulders.

"Higher."

I pushed even more, only stopping when they could go no higher.

"Yes, that's it. Now fuck me hard."

Before, I had been worried about her age. Now I didn't care. I was fucking her as if she was a young woman. Then suddenly, I felt the familiar tightening of my balls, I was going to come. I didn't know if she was ready or not, but I had got past the point of caring. All that mattered now was for me to reach it.

As I spurted into her, I felt her body go tense, and her cunt grip my cock, then release it. She was climaxing as well.

I was now outside the Massage Parlour, with a big smile on my face. She had been good, perhaps even better than Lucy. I was amazed that she could still get her legs onto her shoulders, Olivia couldn't, and she was a lot younger than her.

For the rest of the week, I hardly saw Alison. I was either working late or she was up in her room studying. It was now my last weekend with them, and I was beginning to worry that I wouldn't get another chance to fuck her. Sunday evening looked promising. We were alone watching television, but then David joined us.

When I woke Monday morning, my first thought was that there was now only four days left. I should have been excited, because I would soon be going home to Olivia, but instead I was depressed. I desperately wanted to have my Niece, even if it was only once.

Tuesday was a slow day at work. I was now winding down. The project had gone well, and I was due to leave Friday mid-day. At four o'clock I had run out of work, so I left early. When I got in, Jennifer was the only one at home.

"Hi, you are home early."

"Yes, it makes a change."

Then I noticed that she was frowning.

"Chris, that night."

She didn't need to say any more, I knew which night she meant.

"Do you regret what happened?"

"No, do you?"

She hesitated, before saying, "No. To be honest, I found it exciting."

"Good," then jokingly, I said, "Let's do it again."

"OK."

I was about to laugh, but then I realised she was being serious. When I went upstairs, she followed me.

I was now on my bed, with my trousers and underwear off, and Jennifer was stroking my cock. Then she suddenly stopped. I thought she had changed her mind, but it was so that she could remove her top and bra.

I was now fondling one breast, and sucking on the other. I loved Olivia's tits, but these were better. I was now wondering if she also had the better cunt. I managed to get my hand under her skirt, and almost to the top, before she stopped me by clamping her legs shut. I looked at her with pleading eyes, but she shook her head. I then gave a deep sigh, and she laughed.

Her hand was now moving fast, and I was sucking on her nipple as hard as I could. I was on the edge, only seconds away from climaxing. However, I managed to hold on for longer than I thought was possible. When the release came, it was wonderful, one of my best.

While I cleaned myself up, she got dressed. When she had finished, I got a big smile, then she said, "That will keep you going until you go home to my Sister."

I laughed. It had been good, but I had wanted more than just her tits.

On Wednesday I had to call Olivia, and I was dreading it. Shortly after arriving at work, Rob, the Project Manager, had come to see me.

"Chris, we have a problem with one of the cooling systems. I need you to take a look at it."

It took me half an hour to work out what the problem was. One of the components wasn't working. I dismantled it, and then I took it to Rob.

"This needs replacing. If you tell me where you store the spares, I'll go and get one."

I was smiling, but it disappeared when I saw Rob frowning.

"We don't have one. We are waiting for a delivery."

After checking with the supplier, we were told that they might be able to get one to us on Thursday, but it was more likely to be Monday. I was the only person qualified to fit it, so if it was Monday, then I would have to stay until then.

That was why I was now calling Olivia.

When I told her, I thought she was going to be understanding, but then she exploded. After five minutes of ear-bashing, I ended the call. She wasn't happy, but I didn't mind staying for a few extra days. If I didn't get to leave on Friday, then I might get the opportunity over the weekend, to take things further with Jennifer.

As I was about to leave work, I saw Rob heading towards me, and he was grinning.

"Crisis over. It will definitely be here tomorrow."

I phoned Olivia again. It was better than before, but she was still annoyed.

"Next time don't call me until you know all the facts."

Sometimes, not matter what you do, you just can't win!

I managed to get back just as they were all eating. I joined them.

David asked, "Tomorrow is your last day with us. Have you enjoyed being here?"

"Yes thanks. You have all made me very welcome."

Especially Alison and Jennifer. I then looked at both of them in turn. I got a cheeky grin from Jennifer, to acknowledge a secret that we had shared, but my Niece averted her eyes. I think what we had done was a step too far for her. That was a shame, I had wanted more, to go all the way.

The part did arrive Thursday, but only at nine in the evening. It then took longer than expected to fit. I didn't leave work until almost eleven.

I was now in my room, tired after a hard day. It wouldn't be long before I was asleep. Then I heard footsteps. The door was now slowly opening. My cock started going hard as I waited for Jennifer to come in.

But it was Alison!

After closing the door, she looked at me, and then said, "I wanted to say goodbye."

She was wearing a short nightie, and it was obvious that she had nothing on underneath. This was my opportunity, and if I didn't take it now, there might never be another one. I smiled at her, then I patted the bed. She understood, coming over and sitting next to me. She looked nervous, so I reached out and held her hand. Then I leant forward and kissed her. I thought that she was going to pull away, but suddenly she was kissing me back, and with passion.

For at least ten minutes, we did nothing more than that, but then I couldn't wait any longer. With both hands, I reached for her tits. I was now fondling them, and she was arching her back, presenting them to me.

"Take your nightie off."

She did, without any hesitation, and with a quickness that surprised me. This wasn't a shy young girl anymore, this was a woman that wanted to be pleasured by a man. And I was the man who was going to be doing it.

I was now feasting on a ripe nipple, and rolling the other one between a finger and thumb. I then put my hand between her legs, and she opened them.

I was now running my finger up and down her slit, teasing her. When she started pushing against it, I knew it was time to enter her. As I slowly pushed that single finger into her, she moaned.

"Go down on me."

I was saving that for later, then I remembered her big lips.

She now had her legs as wide apart as possible, and my head was between them, with my tongue lapping on her clit. I didn't do that for long, because I was worried that she might climax. I was now concentrating on her labia, sucking all of it into my mouth, and then stretching it to its limit. Then suddenly her breathing changed, it became more ragged. It was now time to fuck her, before it was too late.

I lifted my head from her, and then I said, "Kneel on the bed, I'm going to take you from behind."

She was now in position, but her legs were closed.

"Open your legs."

It was a while before she responded."

"It's my first time."

As calmly as I could manage, I said, "That's OK, I'll be gentle."

What I had said must have reassured her, because she moved her legs. I could now see her pink opening. It was ripe for fucking, and I was the lucky man who was going to be the first to do it.

I had to push hard to get into her. She was tight, and it was probably uncomfortable for her, but it would get easier when I started fucking her.

I did start gently, and I continued that way, until she started moaning. I was now giving her long deep strokes, and she was taking it. This might be her first time, but she was a quick learner.

"I'm nearly there. Fuck my little pussy hard."

I was glad of the warning. She might be close, but I wasn't. However, I could catch up if I put more effort in. She was now getting all that I had, and it was quite brutal. She was now moaning loudly, and I was grunting like a pig at the end of each stroke.

It was now so frantic that it was never going to last. Seconds later she climaxed, and her body went stiff. She then shouted, "Oh fuck." It was loud enough to wake the dead. I didn't mind if it did, so long as it didn't wake her parents up.