My Niece Alison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got mine, but only just. When her orgasm had subsided, she collapsed onto the bed, taking me with her. That's when I reached it.

Her parting words made me smile, "Please come and stay with us again. And make it soon."

The next day, I was ready to leave work just after one o'clock. I got a big handshake from Rob, and some kind words.

"You did well. I'll make sure your boss knows that."

It was a long drive home, and I didn't get back until late. Five minutes later I was in bed with Olivia. The first fuck was frantic, and we both didn't last long. We took our time with the second one.

As I drove to work Monday morning, I wondered if I would ever get to stay with Jennifer and her family again. I hoped so. A month later I got my wish.

"Chris, you have to go back again, but this time it's only for two weeks."

Jim must have seen the disappointment on my face, because he then said, "Sorry, but you are the only one that can do it."

When he had gone, I smiled. Yes I was disappointed, but not because I was going back, but because it was only for two weeks!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.