My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
Emma and Uncle Jeff let Sharon in on their secret.
9.5k words
4.76
29.3k
49
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

"A secret? What kind of secret?" Sharon asked with an inquisitive look on her flushed face. "Uh oh, I'll be right back." She hurriedly started to sit up in the bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she swung her legs over the side of the bed and started to get up.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I can just feel a little blood running down my leg." She hurried to the washroom and Emma and I both instinctively looked down at the sheets where Sharon had been lying. There were just a couple of spots of blood on the sheets so we knew she wasn't in real trouble. The sheets themselves looked a mess with flecks of sweat and cum everywhere. Right where her rear end had been, there was a large translucent mark where her silky juices had flowed out of that sweet honey-pot of hers and run down her ass to soak the sheets beneath her.

"So Uncle Jeff," Emma said as she looked up at me. "You think it's okay to tell her about us now?"

"Yeah. Don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. I'll be so glad when she knows. I've wanted to tell her all week."

"So Emma," I said to her quietly, "it doesn't bother you to see me fucking Sharon like that?

"No, not at all. It was really exciting actually. Man, she can really fuck, eh?"

"Yes. She is pretty good, alright," I said with a nod of agreement. "So you wouldn't mind it if I fucked her again?

A big smile came over her face. She quickly looked towards the closed bathroom door and then turned back and spoke to me in a hushed tone, "I'd love to see you fuck her again. Don't worry about me, Uncle Jeff. You can fuck her as many times as you want. I actually love to see the two of you together." I could tell by the look on her face that she was totally sincere in what she was saying. There was also a deep look of desire in those beautiful dark eyes of hers. "I got really turned on watching the two of you. Next time, do you think it would be okay if I played with myself while you're fucking her?" The imploring look for approval on her face told me this was working out perfectly.

"Sure, sweetie," I said as I reached out and stroked her cheek tenderly, "you go ahead and play with yourself all you want. If having me fuck Sharon pleases you, well, it's the least I can do to make my sweet young niece happy." I gave her a sly conspiratorial smile.

"Thanks, Uncle Jeff."

"And what about the rest of the time that we're here? How would you feel about me fucking her after tonight?"

She paused for a second before speaking, "I really like to make both of you happy. So, I want you to fuck Sharon as much as she wants. I'll...I'll do whatever I can to help or whatever either of you wants me to do." She looked at me with those big doe-like eyes of hers and I couldn't resist loving this girl with all my heart.

"As long as you get your fair share of cum, right?" I said as I wiped a glistening strand from the end of my cock and drew it across her full lips.

"Mmm," she mewed as she quickly flicked her tongue and ran it around her shining lips. "Yeah, as long as I get my share," she said as her eyes darted to the closed bathroom door once more.

"Well, I plan on putting the next one deep inside her so I hope you'll be ready when we're done to suck a nice warm batch out of her."

"Oh Uncle Jeff, that sounds perfect. I can hardly wait!" she said excitedly. Just then we heard the bathroom door open. We both looked as Sharon stepped back into the room. She looked a little more aware of her exposed condition now and she scooped up her bathrobe from the floor and wrapped it around that lush body of hers. I don't know if what she did simply registered on our subconscious or what, but both Emma and I reached for the strewn sheet and pulled it partly over our exposed bodies.

"Are you alright, Sharon?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was just a bit of blood from, well, you know," she said and gave us a knowing little smile. "So what were you saying about a secret?" She looked from one to the other of us with an inquisitive look on her face.

"Emma, why don't you go ahead," I said as I nodded towards her.

"Okay," Emma said tentatively. "Well, uh...actually...Uncle Jeff and I have been together like this since last weekend," she finally blurted out.

"WHAT?" Sharon burst out, her eyes as big as saucers.

"Yeah, since last weekend."

"And...and you didn't tell me?" she asked with a hurt look on her face.

"I wanted to," Emma said as she looked at her friend for understanding. "I just couldn't. He's my uncle. You understand, don't you, Sharon?"

"I guess," Sharon said as she looked from Emma to me and then back to Emma. "How did it happen?"

"Well, when we came home from the graduation dance, I asked Uncle Jeff to teach me how to slow-dance. And then I asked him to show me how to kiss. One thing led to another and well, we kind of ended up like this," Emma said as she pointed towards the cum-stained sheets.

"So, did you...did you two fuck that first night?" Sharon was totally curious now.

"No, that didn't happen until the next day."

"So what did you do that first night?"

"Uncle Jeff taught me how to give him a hand-job and oh yeah, he then showed me how to do it using Vaseline. Wait until you try that Sharon, it is so cool. His cock feels so powerful when it's nice and hot and slippery in your hands."

"So, is that all you did the first night?" Again, she looked back and forth between me and Emma as Emma relayed the story to her.

"No. Uncle Jeff ate me and then he taught me how to suck his cock. I sucked one load out of him the regular way and then he fucked my face for a while before blowing his load all over it. God, did it ever feel good; it was so nice and warm and creamy as it landed on my face." As Emma spoke, her voice was rich with enthusiasm as she let Sharon know how much she had enjoyed what we had done.

"Oh wow! I'd love to see that," Sharon said as she slid her hand beneath the sheets and let her fingers trace lightly over the length of my dormant cock. "Would you guys show me that sometime while we're here?" This time she looked at me as she asked her question.

"Sure Sharon. We can show you lots of things this week." As I said that, I shifted over a little closer to her. She took that as an invitation and wrapped her hand around my thick shaft and started to slowly shuck her hand back and forth.

"So what happened after that?" she asked.

"Well, the next day I kind of talked Uncle Jeff into teaching me about fucking," Emma said as she gave us both an innocent look. "And then he took me shopping."

"Shopping?!!?" Sharon said with an exasperated tone in her voice. "He took you shopping?"

"Yep, Uncle Jeff bought me some nice grown-up clothes and shoes." Emma paused for a second and then spoke in a lower tone of voice. "And then he bought me some lingerie. It was so beautiful. And you know what?"

"What?" Sharon said with an enthralled look on her face at this point.

"Uncle Jeff fucked me in the change room of the lingerie store."

"WHAT?" Sharon burst out again.

"Yeah, right up against the wall of the change room. It was so cool. And nobody noticed." Apparently Emma was a little more oblivious to the look on Claudia's face when we left the change room than I was.

"Wow!" said Sharon with a look of awe on her face.

"How would you like some nice lingerie, Sharon?" I asked her.

"I'd love it," she said as she looked at me and then back to Emma with an envious look on her face. "I've never had anything other than a bra and panties."

"Well, I think we can do better than that," I said. "How about if we get you some tomorrow?"

"You'd do that for me?" she said with an incredulous look on her face.

"Only if you promise to model it for me," I said as I gave her a big warm smile.

"I think I can do that," she said as she gave me a mischievous look and squeezed the thick shaft of my cock teasingly.

"It was while we were shopping that I met that woman I told you about. The one with the big boobs that taught me about kissing and showed me how to eat her out. She actually came over to my house for a while that night." She paused for a second to allow Sharon to take in all she had told her so far.

"So all this happened just those couple of days before Madison and I came over last Sunday?" she asked curiously.

"Yeah, and remember when we were sitting out by the pool and Uncle Jeff called me on cell phone?"

"Uh huh. You said he wanted you to go into the house and look for some keys for him, or something like that."

"Well, he'd actually come back early and was inside the house. I went inside and sucked him off while he was looking at you and Madison through the window."

"Wow! You nasty bastard!" Sharon said playfully as she looked at me with a big smile on her face. There was a pause and then I could see the wheels going around in Sharon's head as she thought about what had happened after that. "So...so were you in the house after that or did you go back out?" she asked with an inquisitive look on her face.

"I was in the house," I said softly and gave her a knowing look.

"So were you down in the basement or something?" She was now trying to figure out if I was aware of the first time she and Emma got together in Emma's bedroom.

"Nope," I said as I gave her an innocent look.

"Then where were you then?"

"Ummm, let me think," I said as I pondered her question with an exaggerated expression on my face. I even rubbed the side of my head as if trying to remember. "Oh yeah, I remember. I was in Emma's closet."

"WHAT?" Sharon said as she exploded in surprise. Her reaction was so funny that Emma and I both burst out laughing. "You two creeps! The two of you set the whole thing up?" Sharon had an incredulous yet amused look on her face. She was genuinely surprised but we could see she wasn't really angry with us.

"Well," Emma said as she tried to compose herself, "I told Uncle Jeff how much I thought about your big tits. He talked to me about how I might try to convince you to let me have a chance. Well, one thing led to another and well, yes, we kind of set up the whole thing."

"And you watched from her closet the whole time?" Sharon said as she turned and pointed a finger at me.

"Not only watched it, I filmed it."

"You filmed it?" she asked with her jaw dropping open in shock.

"Yeah, it was quite a show you two put on. I even jerked off in there while I was watching."

"Oh yeah," Emma interrupted, "when I asked for your bra and panties as a souvenir? It was actually for Uncle Jeff."

"You two!" Sharon said was a big smile of exasperation on her face. "What a couple of creeps!" She picked up a pillow and took a playful swing at each of us. Emma grabbed one and swung back and then they both started laughing and turned on me. Eventually they both fell on each side of me, giggling like the little schoolgirls they were.

"Wow. I can't believe that," Sharon said softly. "I just wish you'd told me, Emma. I would have understood."

"I'm sorry, Sharon. I wanted to so badly. But I just couldn't."

"That's okay. I'm glad you told me now."

"Well, there're a couple of other things I haven't told you."

"What?"

"Remember when we picked up Uncle Jeff at his house and I went and got him?"

"Yeah. Wait...you didn't?" Sharon said as she looked from one to the other of us.

"We did," I said. "She didn't really have to do much. I'd been jacking off for a while waiting for you guys to get there. All she had to do was drop to her knees and wrap her lips around the end while I pumped a big creamy load right into her mouth."

"Holy fuck! What else?" Sharon said as she looked back at Emma.

"On the plane, after I made you cum twice, I sucked Uncle Jeff off once you went to sleep."

"What! You sucked him off right on the plane?" Sharon had that wide-eyed look of amazement on her face again. As we both nodded, she slowly looked from one to the other of us. "So this thing tonight, this was all a big setup too?" It was me that answered this time.

"We were hoping to convince you to join us, Sharon. I'm sorry if we kind of tricked you, but we didn't know the best way to try and approach you. I'm really sorry if we caught you off guard and scared you. I wanted to make sure we gave you plenty of chances to say 'No' if you wanted to." I paused for a second as a slow smile spread over her face. "I guess in the end, you didn't want to say 'No.' Do you forgive us for what we did?"

"Well," she said slowly, "are you both willing to make it up to me?" She gave us both a smolderingly sexy look that was so hot it would have melted granite.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked with a blatant glance at those big soft tits of hers.

"Mmmmm, let's see, for a start, how about if you fuck me again?"

"Well, gee, I don't know," I said teasingly as I feigned annoyance. "What do you think Emma? Should I fuck her again?"

"I think you should fuck her all night long, Uncle Jeff," Emma said enthusiastically.

"How would you like that, Sharon? How would you like it if I kept my cock buried inside you all night long?"

"Oh God! That sounds wonderful! Are you ready to go again?" she asked as she looked towards my sheet-covered groin.

"I'll be ready in a few minutes. I want to take care of something first." I turned to Emma. "Emma, you brought your extra birth control pills, right?"

"Yeah, I did. Just like you asked me to."

"Good. Sharon, I'd like you to start taking them too. We want to make sure you don't get pregnant." She looked up at me and nodded silently. "Good, because the next time I fuck you, I want to feel that tight little cunt of yours milk my cum out while my cock's way up inside you." She gave a lustful shiver after I said that and I could see she was getting aroused again. I turned and looked at both of them in turn. My God, they were both so incredibly beautiful and so fucking sexy. "Sharon, I think we've got something a little sexier for you to wear tonight." I was thinking of the one-piece stretchy lace bodysuits that I had bought for Emma.

"You do?" she asked with a gleeful look of surprise on her face.

"Yeah, I think it will fit that gorgeous body of yours nicely. But first, why don't we all take a shower together and get cleaned up?"

"That sounds like fun," Emma said. "We've done this before, Sharon. You'll love it."

"Emma, do you have that little white top of yours here?" I was thinking of the one she'd worn for me at her house that was a little too small for her.

"Yeah, I brought it, Uncle Jeff."

"Good. And Sharon, I've got something for you to wear in the shower as well."

"In the shower?" she asked with a questioning look.

"Just wait, Sharon," Emma interjected, "it'll be fun. Trust me."

"Okay," Sharon said as she eased herself out of the bed. I got out of the bed as well and opened one of the drawers in the dresser. I had bought a brand new white men's singlet; what some people call a "wife-beater", for just this purpose. I was sure to get a men's size XS so it would fit nice and snugly over those big tits of Sharon's. I turned back to them and handed it to Sharon.

"This is what I'd like you to wear Sharon." She held it out in front of her and a broad smile came over her face. "Emma, you take Sharon and give her that pill and then meet me in my washroom."

As the girls went into their own room, I headed to the washroom and got the two heads in the big shower running. Things were working out even better than I imagined with Sharon. She was an insatiable little minx, that's for sure. She had been a tremendous wild fuck and I was anxious to get nine hard inches back inside her. And the fact that Emma wanted me to do it just as much as I did myself, well, that just made it all that much better.

"What do you think, Uncle Jeff?" I heard Emma's voice from behind me and turned around. They were standing side by side just inside the bathroom and they each had their thick plush hotel robes wrapped around them. As I turned to face them with my cock hanging thick and heavy in front of me, I saw Sharon's eyes drawn to it hypnotically. Emma peeled off her robe first and let it slide to the floor sensually. She put her hands on her hips and posed for me as she turned slightly in profile.

"Oh Emma, you look beautiful," I said as I took in the gorgeous sight of those firm young breasts of hers snugly encased in that little girly stretchy white top of hers. I could clearly see her budding nipples pushing against the clinging material. I looked over towards Sharon as I saw her follow Emma's example as she slowly let her robe drift open and slide down her voluptuous young body to gather in a sexy pile at her feet. Oh fuck! Did she ever look hot in that white singlet! The size was perfect as the tight white material fit her like a second skin. The big scoop neck showed the broad expanse of the upper swells of those huge tits and a large portion of her deep dark line cleavage. And what incredible cleavage she had! That creamy smooth mocha skin of hers looked dazzling against the brilliant white of the singlet as it seemed to flow inwards towards that long inviting line between those heavy round jugs. Every man loves cleavage and I was no exception.

"Jesus, Sharon, you look incredible!" I said as my eyes continued to feast on that sumptuous chest of hers. Those big round guns stretched and filled the singlet almost to the bursting point. I could see the tiny ribs of the material stretching as it was pulled tightly over the broad expanse of her heavy round tits. I couldn't believe with the size of them, how little they sagged. They rode nice and full and high on her chest and the curvy roundness of them was just so fucking beautiful. I could see the outline of her large areola and thick hard nipples through the taut white fabric. Her long stiff nipples cast dark shadows beneath them as the clinging material followed the lush contours of her round curvy body. The material nicely followed the womanly shape of her hourglass figure as it curved in at her waist and then flowed outwards over her wide flared hips. It was long enough that it covered most of her big round bum and ended right at the top of her plump full thighs. Like Emma, she turned slowly from side to side as she posed for me. Oh fuck! Seeing those massive tits in profile was beautiful, the long stiff nipples simply thrusting at the soft smooth material as if they were trying to pierce their way through to the surface. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them again.

"Okay, you two, in you go," I said as I opened the glass shower door and motioned them inside. Emma walked in first and headed directly under the pelting spray from one of the showerheads. Sharon stepped past me into the big glass stall and I looked at that big round ass of hers as I followed her in. Nice and round and plump. It projected far out from her back like a nice sized beach ball. Like I said, an ass you wanted to pound into and bounce on all night long. Sharon looked over at Emma who had her head tilted up with the spray running down her face and over the front of her little t-shirt. Sharon turned towards the other running nozzle and started to step forwards.

"Whoa, just a minute, Sharon," I said as I reached out and stopped her. "You can turn around and let the water run down you back but I don't want you to get your front wet just yet."

"Okay," she said as she turned her back to the steaming water and let her head tip back into the pelting spray. She closed her eyes and reached up to run her hands through her hair as she let the hot water cascade over her. She looked so good with her hands running through her hair as her body was stretched upwards. Those big round tits thrust out even further and rose higher on her chest as she continued to move her fingers sensually through her sleek black hair. I moved slightly to the side and could see the whole back of the singlet was soaked through as the water continued to run down her back and wash over that big curvy bum of hers and down the back of her legs. I looked back at her form in profile; oh fuck...those nice round heavy cans looked gorgeous from the sides as they were tightly encased by the snug singlet. Her big stiff nipples were thrusting out a good half inch against the soft fabric. I knew it was time to get those babies wet.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers