My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers

"Here, let me just borrow that for a second, Emma," I said as I reached past her and removed the shower wand from the slotted device holding it. It had a long flexible metallic hose so it could easily be used in hand-held fashion.

"Oh Uncle Jeff, this is going to be so good," Emma said as stepped beside me facing her busty young friend. When I spoke, Sharon had lowered her head and watched what I was doing. As I turned towards her with the spraying nozzle held in my hand, a sly teasing smile came over her face as she realized my intention.

"Put your hands on your hips for me, Sharon," I instructed. She immediately did as I asked, her elbows now pointing out to each side. "That's good. Now bring your elbows back behind you." She pulled her elbows back and in on each side, her action causing her sumptuous chest to thrust forward.

"Oh wow!" Emma burst out. "Sharon, your boobs look amazing!" I looked over and saw my niece's eyes simply glued to her friend's massive knockers. As Sharon kept her arms pinned back, she gave us a smoldering sensual look through hooded eyes as I started flicking the spray of water slowly up and down the front of her body. I sprayed the front of her thighs and then let the hot pellets of water gradually flick up over her abdomen, then onto her stomach just below the imposing shelf created by her thrusting tits. The clinging white material got more and more translucent as it got wetter and wetter. I finally flicked it up so for an instant the spray hit her right breast.

"Haaaaahh," she said with a sharp intake of breath as the smooth curvy surface of the singlet clung wetly to her big tit. I flicked the spray back down and then brought it up to do the same to its partner. As the material dampened and got clearer, her long hard nipples became even more pronounced. As I brought the spray up even higher, she threw her head back slightly in a sexy pose as the showering water glistened off the upper swells off those tremendous tits. Now I was spraying the water directly onto her chest and the tight fabric quickly became totally saturated.

"Holy fuck, Sharon," Emma said in a low husky voice with her eyes intently focused on Sharon's chest, "your tits look beautiful." Emma looked up at me with an almost pleading look in her eyes. "Can I, Uncle Jeff?" she asked as she nodded towards Sharon's glistening wet chest beautifully on display in the soaked singlet.

"Go ahead," I said as I gave her a nod of approval. She stepped forward and I watched as she took both hands and slid them up the front of Sharon's delectable young body starting from her hips. As I slipped the shower head back into its holder, I watched Emma's hands slowly move higher and higher until finally she was cupping one of those big round globes in each of her hands. They were so big, they made her hands look incredibly tiny. I could see her fingers squeeze slightly as the warm mounds of flesh were simply overflowing her supple young hands.

"Mmmmm," Sharon gave out a throaty purr. "That feels nice." She tilted her head back and her eyes were half-closed in pleasure as she let Emma explore her voluptuous body through the warm wet fabric. I moved closer beside the two of them and as Emma started to roll those big long nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, I lowered my face to Sharon's and softly pressed my lips to hers.

"Mmmmmm," she gave another low groan right into my mouth as my tongue slid between her thick soft lips to press sensually against her own moist tongue. I kissed her for a long time and she kissed me back eagerly as Emma continued to have her way with Sharon's huge knockers. I flicked my eyes over to see Emma staring intently at those thrusting globes with her face just inches away from them. I could see that her hands were now beneath the wet t-shirt as she caressed and squeezed those heavy round babies. I finally drew my mouth back from Sharon's and she stared up at me with lust-filled eyes, her mouth softly gaping open as she waited for another kiss.

"I want to see you two kiss," I said softly to both girls. Sharon brought her head up and Emma moved closer. It was beautiful to see those two gorgeous young girls come together. They each had full soft lips and it was like magic when they softly pressed them against each other's. They both gave off little mews and purrs as they rolled their tongues slowly and gently within their warm soft mouths. They kissed for a long time as the steaming water beat down upon them. It was beautifully tender and incredibly sensual at the same time as Emma's firm lithe body was pressed tightly against Sharon's more voluptuous curvy round form. With them both still clad in the wet white t-shirts, it looked all the more enticing. They finally parted, both of them panting breathlessly.

"Oh God," Sharon said with a low groan. "Every time she kisses me like that, I just want to push her to her knees and feel that sweet mouth of hers on my pussy."

"Well," I said as I stepped right next to her, "nobody's stopping you. And isn't Emma your own little pussy slave?" Sharon gave me devious smile and with a devilish glint in her eye, she reached forward and put her hands on each of Emma's shoulders.

"Get down on your knees, slut," Sharon said as she pushed down. "I want you to eat me until I tell you to stop." Emma compliantly dropped to her knees as Sharon leaned back slightly against the wall of the big shower stall. As Sharon set her feet a little further apart, Emma reached forward and pushed the bottom of the clinging wet singlet up out of her way. It was wet and sticky enough that the soaked fabric stayed in place just above Sharon's exposed slit. I watched as Emma leaned forwards and put her hands on the front of Sharon's full plump thighs. As Sharon shifted slightly once again to part her legs just a little more, I watched Emma close her eyes and press her mouth snugly against Sharon's glistening labia.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Sharon hissed as Emma's slick long tongue slid into her. The hot steamy water continued to sensually cascade down over all of us as I stepped up beside Sharon, facing her. As I lowered my mouth back down to hers, her lips softly parted in invitation as I pressed my lips to hers and feathered my tongue deep into her hot oral cavity.

"Mmmmnnnhhh," she let out a low groan as our tongues rolled against each other in a slow sensual dance. As I continued to kiss her I was leaning slightly forward supporting myself with one arm against the shower wall behind her while I brought my other hand up the front of her curvy young body. I let my fingers touch gently on the front of her plump thighs before tracing gingerly up past her hip where I encountered the clinging material of the singlet. I could feel the soaked material beneath my fingertips as I slid my hand higher. I let my fingers follow the flow of the wet fabric as my hand moved out and up until I was cupping one of those massive tits. It more than filled my big hand and I gave it a slight squeeze.

"Aaaaaahh," she gave out a low groan as I moved my mouth away from hers. With our faces just inches apart, I stared into her lust-filled eyes as I lifted and hefted that soft round breast. Oh fuck, was it ever nice and heavy. I let my hand caress and feel that voluminous orb as her eyes remained locked on mine. I could see the pure desire shining in those beautiful dark eyes of hers as I let my exploring hand wander all over her full young chest.

"Oh God, that's good," Sharon groaned out loud as she quickly looked down between us. I glanced down and saw Emma's pouting lips pursed around the erect bud of Sharon's swollen clit. I could tell that she was sucking softly on that fiery little spire as Sharon reached down and ran her fingers through Emma's wet hair. "Jesus, you do know how to suck a cunt, don't you slut?"

"Mmmmmhhhmmm." I heard Emma mumble an affirmative response as she continued to draw softly on the stiff rubbery organ between her lips. I leaned back slightly and pulled my hand away from Sharon's body as I reached over and grabbed a big bar of soap from a little shelf built into the wall. I thoroughly lathered both my hands before passing the soap to Sharon.

"Get your hands nice and soapy, Sharon," I said to her. "I want to feel your hands on me." This brought a warm smile to her face and she rolled the soap thoroughly between her hands until there were simply covered with bubbling lather. I took my soapy hands and started to run them in slow soothing circles all around the surface of those t-shirt encased tits. Soon her whole chest was a frothy mess of lather, those big hard nipples standing out proudly against the clinging fabric.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," Sharon purred like a cat as she reached out and let her soapy hands run over my firm chest. "Oh God, you feel so good." Her slippery hands roamed all over my muscular chest and shoulders before slowly making their way down over my flat stomach to my mid-section. I reached up and re-lathered my hands before passing the soap to her to do the same. As she set the soap back down and reached between my legs, I moved closer and slid my hand right down inside the deep scoop neck of her singlet.

"Aaaaahh...yes!" she let out a little hiss as my slippery hand encased one of her big heavy tits. I could feel the pebbly texture of her long hard nipple pressing against my palm. Oh God, it felt amazing! It was so soft and smooth and yet nice and firm and heavy at the same time. Her own soapy hands ran quickly around the juncture of my thighs with my body before she traced her fingers through my pubic hair and then let her warm slick hands encase the swelling tube of my cock.

"That's the way, Sharon. Let me feel those slippery hands of yours make love to my cock." As she wrapped both slick hands around my thick heavy member, I withdrew my hands from within her top and soaped up my hands once more. As she continued to stroke my hardening cock with both hands, I pushed her top up onto the top of those thrusting jugs and used both hands to encompass the swelling breadth of those massive mammaries. As my hands and fingers hefted and caressed those tremendous orbs, I could feel my cock quickly hardening under the skillful manipulation of her slippery young hands. With her whole chest a swirling mess of frothy lather, I started concentrating on her big nipples. They were incredibly huge and hard. They were dark and rigidly swollen as my fingertips and thumbs rolled and tweaked them gently. With my cock rising in her stroking hands, she had taken up a smooth up and down corkscrewing motion with her two hands. I looked down at the frothy lather bubbling under her fingers along the full length of my surging cock. Beneath us, I could see Emma's face pressed flush against Sharon's shaven pussy as she continued to enthusiastically eat her buxom friend.

"Oh God, that feels so good when you stroke my tits like that," Sharon said through half-closed eyes. "Oh Emma...that's it...right there...your tongue...yeah...right there. I think...oh God...oh God...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH," she let out a long low wail as her climax hit. I stroked my slippery fingertips over both her nipples as she closed her eyes and threw her head back as she quivered and shook through a wrenching climax. I could feel her whole body trembling beneath my hands as Emma continued to enthusiastically lick and suck at her friend's gushing twat. Even over the sounds of the shower, I could hear Emma's slobbering mouth working tirelessly on Sharon's hot gooey hole. Finally, a big shudder went through Sharon's body and she relaxed against the shower wall, that massive chest of hers heaving up and down as she fought to regain her breath.

"Oh man, do you two ever know how to do me," she said breathlessly. I looked down and saw Emma's wet face looking up at us as she kissed and licked softly at Sharon's oozing slit. She took one last leisurely lick the full length of Sharon's slit, kissed her enflamed clit tenderly and then rose her feet beside us. I flexed my cock and Sharon looked down at the hard frothy rod poking up from between her two stroking hands.

"Do you know what we're going to do to you next?" I asked as I wrapped one of my big hands around her two smaller ones and moved them slowly up and down my tumescent shaft.

"I don't know," she said as she gave me an exaggerated innocent look. "Why don't you tell me?" she said teasingly.

"Well," I said as I reached down with my other hand and ran my fingertips over the front of her abdomen. "Right under my fingers, but way up inside, does it feel, oh, I don't know...does it feel a little itchy?" I asked as I stroked my fingers teasingly over her silky smooth flesh. "Does it feel like you need something to get way up inside there and give it a good hard scratch for you?"

"Oh fuck!" she said as she almost swooned with passion as she listened to what I was saying. "Yes. Yes, that's exactly what it feels like." She was incredibly excited and almost breathless with desire. I had originally planned on fucking her back in my bed this time but my own lustful ardor had taken control and I couldn't wait any longer.

"I think I know just the thing to scratch that itch for you," I said as I moved right up close to her and slipped my hands beneath her full round bum. Her face registered pure surprise as I lifted her right off her feet as her back slid higher up the shower wall. Her hands instinctively let go of my cock and she threw her arms around my neck to steady herself. She was heavier than Emma but I was in pretty good shape and could still handle her easily. As I lifted her higher and leaned against her, I could feel the hard thrusting points of those rigid nipples sliding across my chest. She instinctively brought her knees up and spread herself wide open for me as she wrapped her legs around my body. When I had her at the right height, I was surprised to feel Emma's hand on my cock. She had reached beneath from behind me and was positioning the tip of my engorged cockhead at the slick entrance of Sharon's beckoning pussy. I felt the intense slick heat of her inner juices and then felt the delicious sensation of those swollen labia against the sensitive membranes of my glans as Emma started to push the enflamed head of my cock right into Sharon.

"Oooooh...it's so thick," Sharon groaned as I felt the hot clinging flesh lining her cunt start to envelope me. Once my cock started to slide further into Sharon, I felt Emma's delicate little hand slide back along the length of my cock until she was cradling my sperm-laden balls in the palms of her two hands. Oh yeah, this was going to be perfect! As Sharon's clinging labia closed down beyond the thick rope-like corona, I stopped my forward movement.

"Is this where the itch is?" I asked softly as I rolled my hips in a slow teasing circle with just the first few inches inside. Her eyes were smoldering with lust as she looked at me and gave me an exaggerated pout.

"No, it's a little higher." I gripped her ass tightly in my hands and as I pressed her back against the shower wall, I slid a couple more inches into her.

"Oh God...yes!" she hissed out loud as she thrilled to the intense sensation of my cock stretching that virginal young cunt of hers for the second time.

"Yes?" I asked in mock surprise as I stopped my penetration once again. "Is this where the itch is?" Once again I rolled my hips in a slow teasing motion as the incredible slick heat inside her gripped my rigid manhood.

"No...yes...I mean no," she said as she was starting to pant raggedly already. "I mean it feels so good. It's so big and thick and feels like it's really filling me up...but the itch...it...it's still a little higher."

"Oh, a little higher yet? Okay," I said as I resumed my slow hard thrust. As I slowly forced my thick hard cock deeper and deeper into her, she threw her head back against the shower wall and continued to let out a continuous series of low guttural growls and moans. With my hands cupping that delicious round ass of hers, I let go of her slightly so her own weight had her sliding down onto my upright shaft.

"Aaaaaaahhh," she let out a long sighing gasp as my engorged cockhead rose higher and higher inside her until I felt her gripping labia close down around the base of my cock. My groin was pressed flush against hers as I was buried to the absolute hilt inside her molten snatch. "Oh God...that...that's it," she said as it was her turn this time to roll her hips in a slow tantalizing motion that had me almost climbing the walls. Her legs were wrapped wantonly around me as I had her pinned against the shower wall, totally at my mercy. I felt something between us and looked down to see Emma's hand slipping between our bodies as she cupped and caressed Sharon's slick soapy tits. I could still feel her other hand delicately cradling my swollen nuts as she gingerly manipulated them in her soapy palm.

"Oh, so that's where the itch is," I said to Sharon. "Do you think we should see if the itch just goes away on its own, or do you think I should scratch it for you?" I hunched my rock-hard dick back and forth just a half inch or so as I teased her mercilessly. As she panted raggedly, she looked at me through hooded eyes and gave me a steamy look of pure rapture.

"It itches real bad," she said wantonly. "I need you to scratch it as hard as you can for me." She ground her hips lewdly against me at the same time as she flexed the gripping muscles lining her vagina. Oh fuck! Those tight steaming walls were massaging and pulling at my rigid shaft like a gripping hand! Man, was she ever good. I had said earlier that she had a body just meant for fucking and she was proving it to me by the second.

"If that itch is really bad, when I'm done scratching it, I should probably put some ointment on it to help soothe that itch," I said as I could feel my thick hard cock stretching and filling that tight young slot of hers.

"Oh yeah, it's really itchy," she said breathlessly. "Try to give me as much ointment as you can. I think I need a lot."

"Give it to her, Uncle Jeff," Emma said from beside us as she continued to fondle Sharon's voluminous soapy tits and my sperm-laden balls at the same time. "Fill her up." I flexed back and held tightly to Sharon's round meaty ass as I withdrew my cock. I could feel those tight clinging walls of her tunnel clutching my retreating shaft as she fought to keep it buried deep within her. I knew I wouldn't keep her waiting long and once I felt those hot stretched labia gripping my cockhead, I flexed forward and drove it high and hard back into her.

"OH FUCK!" she burst out as I slammed it all the way home. Her arms fell from around my neck and dropped to her sides lifelessly. I quickly withdrew once more and then slammed the full hard length right back into her.

"OMIGOD...OMIGOD," she groaned as her head started to flop from side to side and she flopped about like a rag doll as I slammed her time and again against the shower wall. "I'M GONNA...I...OOOOOOOOOOOHH," she squealed loudly as a deep vaginal orgasm shot through her body like an electric shock. She started spasming and thrashing about as I kept her fully impaled on my thrusting member. "OH FUCK!" she groaned continuously now as the delicious waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. With my hands gripping her full lush ass, I continued to flex my hips and jackhammer my rigid cock as far up into her as I could get it.

"OMIGOD...I...NOT AGAIN...AAAAAAAAAHH," she let out another long gasp as a second consecutive climax had her shaking and gasping as the orgasmic tremors of her tremendous release had every nerve ending in her body tingling and jangling with pleasure. I had been so turned on by the whole shower experience that I couldn't last much longer myself. As I continued to slam my rock-hard cock into her mercilessly, all of a sudden, I felt Emma's teasing fingernails scratching deliciously along the underside of my cock near the base. As my cock rapidly moved back and forth inside Sharon's clutching hot channel, Emma's nails raked tantalizingly over my sensitive flesh. She had let go of Sharon's tits and had kept her other hand cradling my balls which I could feel drawing up in their protective sack. She and I both knew it was the first sign of my impending orgasm and she rolled those sperm-packed nuts lovingly in her hand as she helped to coax as much cum out of me and up into Sharon as possible.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers