My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gosh, it feels so hot," Sharon said through bated breath as Emma fit the broad flared head in between her puffy pink lips. Sharon rolled her hips in a slow torturous circle, that beautiful plump ass of hers moving lusciously all around the tip of my cock as she leaned forward slightly to support herself on her arms. It brought a big smile to my face as I looked up at those massive young tits of hers, swaying pendulously over me, even though they were still encased within the stretchy confines of the bodysuit.

"That looks amazing with his cock in your pussy like that, Sharon," my niece said as I felt her gripping hand pump my cock up into her friend. "Just slide right down on it." Both Emma and I watched as Sharon started to settle down onto my cock, the big mushroom head stretching those plump pink pussy-lips of hers almost to the tearing point. I watched as inch after thick hard inch disappeared up into her hot needy cunt.

"Oh yesssssss," she said with a breathy hiss as she slid further down until she had over two-thirds of my cock inside her; my niece's encircling hand preventing her from enveloping the final few inches.

"Emma, move your hand," she said as she rolled her hips. "I want every last inch."

"Okay," Emma said in that sweet voice of hers, "how does this feel?" I looked down between us and saw her fingers release their grip on my cock and then she drew the tips up along the front of Sharon's spread lips, coating her fingers with her flowing juices. She then took Sharon's pronounced red clit and I watched, totally enthralled, as she rolled it between her glistening thumb and forefinger.

"Oh fuck...that's so good," Sharon groaned as Emma continued to work on her pulsing little spire. As Emma's hand moved between her legs, Sharon let herself drop totally down on the rest of my thrusting cock.

"UUUUUNNNGGGHHH," she gave off a throaty moan as her plump wet pussy-lips snuggled right down around the thick base of my cock, her glistening pink lips stretched wide open. "Oh God, that feels soooooo good. It's so big and hard."

Oh man, Sharon was right, it did feel incredible. Her chubby wet cunt felt unbelievably hot and juicy as the moist folds of flesh inside her enveloped my stiff cock in a hot buttery grasp. Oh yeah, there's nothing like having your cock totally buried within the steaming wet pussy of an insatiable 19-year old who's just discovering the unlimited pleasures of unbridled sex.

"Oh God, that feels so amazing," Sharon said in a throaty whisper as she started to rock back and forth. She rolled those wide hips of hers in a tantalizing slow circle as she nestled right down and let my cock explore the steamy clinging membranes way up inside her. Once she'd rolled her hips around a few times, she started to lift herself upwards so more of my stiff erection became visible as she raised that sumptuous round ass of hers.

"Keep working my clit for me, Emma," Sharon instructed as she raised herself until just the tip of my cock was sitting between her puffy stretched labia. I saw Emma keep her hand moving skillfully over the protruding pink bud of her best friend's clit as Sharon let herself drop down on the full length of my cock once again.

"OOOOOOHHHHNNNN," she groaned loudly as that luxurious wet snatch of hers came to rest around the thick base of my thrusting cock; her glistening pink lips seeming to nibble deliciously around my upright stalk. She started into a smooth up and down rhythm, her wide flared hips rising and falling sensually as she bounced and rocked on over 9" of thick hard cock. Kneeling beside us, Emma kept her hand busy working on Sharon's pulsing clit as her friend's body rose smoothly up and down over my throbbing dick. I watched those tremendous heavy tits of Sharon's wobbling sensually beneath the stretchy fabric, the thick nipples pushing out invitingly against the white material. Her eyes were half-closed with lust as her pleasure escalated, a fine sheen of perspiration glistening on the smooth mocha skin of her face.

"Oh God, I'm almost ready to cum," Sharon said breathlessly as she sat down hard on my thick upright cock and rolled her hips salaciously. I watched enthralled as she reached over to the side and grabbed my niece by her head. "C'mon Emma, get your mouth down there and bring me off." She forcefully pulled Emma's head down between us and pressed my niece's pouting soft lips against the junction of our bodies.

"Oh yeah, suck my clit," Sharon said blissfully as she closed her eyes and tipped her head back as she pulled Emma's mouth tight against her. I could feel the youthful softness of Emma's lustrous hair caressing my midsection as she applied her lips to the stiff nodule of Sharon's enflamed clit and sucked.

"OH MAN...YES...YES...YESSSSSSSSSSSS," Sharon exclaimed in a loud hiss as her orgasm hit her. I could see her trembling and shaking as Emma's mouth on her clit and my rock-hard cock buried inside her sent her over the edge. I listened excitedly to the sinful sound of Emma's ardent licking as she sucked and lapped at the top of Sharon's dripping cunt. I could feel a wash of Sharon's leaking juices running down the silky skin of my bag as it gushed from her weeping little box. When she finally stopped shaking, I felt Emma's mouth move lower and I felt the delicious sensation of her warm raspy tongue licking all around the connection of Sharon's slick pink pussy-lips and my thick hard cock.

"Mmmmm, that's it," Sharon said as she looked down at Emma with loving eyes, "lick up all that honey you love so much." She ran her hands through Emma's shimmering long hair as my niece continued to lick at the sensual wet connection of our joined bodies. Sharon let her lick for a couple of minutes as she sat on my upright cock and rolled her hips slowly against me. She then finally reached down and forcefully pulled Emma's mouth away before leaning forward and supporting herself on her arms once more.

"I wanna really ride this thing now," Sharon said as we both looked at my niece's glistening face, her smooth young skin shining with both perspiration and Sharon's leaking juices. As Sharon started to slowly move up and down, I watched as Emma watched transfixed, her own hand sliding between her legs. I saw the muscles in her forearm moving beneath the black stretchy fabric of her own bodysuit as her fingers moved joyfully over her leaking slot.

"Oh geez, that feels so good," Sharon groaned softly as she started to move up and down a little faster now. Man, she was right; her steaming wet cunt felt so fucking good as the molten tissues inside her glided smoothly up and down the rigid stalk of my engorged cock. I reached forward and started with my hands on her wide flared hips, and then let them naturally follow the voluptuous contours of her curvy young body. I rubbed my hands in slow circles over her bouncing round ass and then let them slide up her front until I was cupping those massive heavy tits of hers.

"I...I...I'M GONNA CUM," Emma squealed in pleasure as her working hand brought her over the edge. I looked over as her eyes closed in bliss as she shook and quivered through a tingling orgasm. I breathed deeply and could smell the warm alluring scent of the two girls. The intoxicating smell of their oozing feminine juices filled the air like a warm sensual breeze. Just taking in a deep sniff of their delicious aroma sent a jolt right through my groin.

"I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN TOOOOOO..." Sharon groaned deeply as she ground herself down hard on my thrusting cock and started trembling as the coursing waves of another release flowed through her. Again, I could feel her juices gushing out of her and over my bag. Her orgasm seemed to last a long time as she rolled her wide hips around and around as the delicious sensations spread throughout her body. Finally, she stopped moving, took a deep breath, and then leaned forward and looked at me through slitted eyes, a wicked smile of desire still on her face.

"Mmmmmm, that was so good. I want some more." She started moving up and down again, that velvety gripping cunt of hers sliding luxuriously up and down on my thick hard cock. I didn't know how much more of this I could take before blowing my load.

"Emma," I said hurriedly, getting my niece's attention. "Get down there between my legs. I wanna feel those fingernails of yours around the base of my cock."

"Sure, Uncle Jeff," she said gleefully as she climbed over my leg and almost disappeared from view behind Sharon's bouncing form. As I continued to fondle and let my hands roam all over those exquisite big tits of Sharon's, I felt Emma's magical fingers slide over the glistening juices coating the thick base of my thrusting erection. She worked with the fingers of both hands and I felt that delicious familiar sensation as she started to scratch teasingly against the taut skin all around the base of my shaft. Oh fuck, did that ever feel good. With my own fingers rubbing over the thick protruding buds of Sharon's swollen hard nipples, I simply wallowed in the sublime pleasures they two gorgeous young girls were providing me.

"OH GOD," Sharon groaned deeply, "AGAIN...I...OH FUUUUCCKKK." She was thrashing about like a wildcat on my rearing cock as another deep vaginal orgasm started way up inside her and spread furiously throughout her lusty young body. I could see the sweat just glistening on her smooth creamy skin as she shook and convulsed through another searing hot climax. Those gorgeous tits of hers looked awesome as they bounced and wobbled beneath the sexy lace fabric of her bodysuit. Finally she stopped quivering and sat down hard on my throbbing cock, her juicy cunt gripping my turgid erection in a loving grasp. As the muscles inside her seemed to pull at my rigid cock, I felt those delicious stirrings indicating my orgasm was rapidly approaching. I knew it would be just another minute or two before I'd be blowing this load.

"Emma, I'm gonna cum soon," I said urgently. "This one's for you. Where do you want it?"

"On her face," my sweet young niece said excitedly as she looked at me over Sharon's shoulder. "I want to see you cum on her face." I could see the look of pure lust in my niece's dark eyes as she thought about me blowing my load all over her best friend's chubby face.

"Alright," I said as I hurriedly grabbed Sharon by her wide hips and started to roll her over. Emma immediately scrambled out from between my legs to give me room and I smoothly rolled Sharon over until she was flat on her back with my surging cock still buried to the balls inside her. As soon as I was in position, I started driving my engorged cock back and forth within her molten cunt once more. This time, I drove it hard again and again across those soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina just beneath her sensitive clit.

"OH FUCK...NOT AGAIN," the insatiable 19-year old groaned as I slammed it into her, my muscular groin pressing up against hers. My niece had moved up right beside us and I could see the delighted smile on her face as she watched her friend about to have another toe-curling release.

"OH GEEZ...AAAHH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH," Sharon let out another loud wail as my thrusting cock triggered another powerful orgasm deep inside her. Her wide hips were bucking up against me furiously as I pinned her against the mattress with each vigorous downward thrust. The hot membranes inside her seemed to pull at my cock like a hot buttery hand as she shook through her climax. Once she started, it immediately sent me right over the edge. I felt my balls drawing up close to my body and felt the initial sensation of the boiling semen inside me wanting to come to the surface. I immediately withdrew my pulsating cock from inside her gripping cunt and scrambled up over her until I was sitting astride that massive chest of hers.

"GET READY," I warned as I wrapped my hand in a loving corridor around my throbbing cock and pointed it right at Sharon's face. Emma moved in close and Sharon looked through half-closed eyes with anticipation as I stroked my pulsating erection; her mouth gaping open as she drew in rapid breaths. As I felt the semen speed up the shaft of my cock, I held it still, the head poised about 6" from Sharon's beautiful young face.

"UNNNNGGGGHH," I groaned as the delicious contractions took over and a long white rope of cum shot forth and plastered itself forcefully against her smooth creamy skin. It hit her chin and seemed to work its way right up into her shiny black hair. A second thick strand burst forth and hit her cheek where it started to slide down the side of her face in a massive drooling wad.

"That's it, Uncle Jeff," Emma said in a voice thick with arousal. "Give it to her. Cover that face of hers." That was exactly what I had in mind as my hand continued to pump back and forth, jacking my warm cream all over her friend's face. As wad upon wad rained down upon her, I could see from the expression on her face that Sharon was loving every wicked second of it. I moved my cock all around, my thick whitish cum looking spectacularly brilliant against her smooth mocha skin. I jacked and jacked at my cock, my arousal so intense from the sinful decadence of what I was doing with these two willing young girls. I gave Sharon's face everything I had, and yet I'm sure they both would have loved it if I'd had more. Finally, my stroking hand slowed and I moved closer, milking out the final pearly gobs of fluid; the oozing cream dangling from the tip of my cock until I drew it across Sharon's full bottom lip. I released my spent cock and sat back on my heels, my bum resting slightly on her stomach, those massive big tits of hers still heaving beneath the stretchy lace.

"Oh man," Emma said breathlessly, "Sharon, you look beautiful. Your whole face is almost totally covered." She was absolutely right, Sharon's creamy skin was just glistening with a silvery-white coating of my warm cum. There were gobs running down the sides of her cheeks into her hair, down her chin and neck, with other milky ribbons crisscrossing her forehead and nose. A few gobs had landed right in her hair, the silky blackness of her shimmering locks seeming to hold onto their prize wantonly.

I looked to the side and saw Emma looking on totally enthralled, a look of pure sensual desire on her face. I watched her tongue run out unconsciously and wet her lips in anticipation of getting her reward as she started to move her face closer to Sharon's.

"Emma," I said, stopping her in her tracks. "Grab me my camera." She reached over and grabbed my digital camera and passed it to me. I turned it on and started taking pictures of Sharon's beautiful cum-covered face.

"Are you gonna use those pictures to jerk off over too?" Sharon asked teasingly.

"Damn right I am," I replied as I zoomed in closer and took more shots. "Emma was right; you look so hot with my cum all over your pretty face, Sharon. I'm sure lookin' at these will coax a number of loads out of me." I shifted to the each side slightly and took a few more shots of my milky cum sliding over the sides of her cheeks, the thick gobs moving slowly downwards under the force of gravity.

"Okay Emma," I finally said after having gotten a number of good shots, "it's all yours." This brought a big smile to Emma's pretty young face and she eagerly moved in. She started at Sharon's forehead and I continued to take picture after picture as she enthusiastically licked and sucked up my warm cum.

"Mmmmmmm, that feels nice," Sharon said with a soft purr as Emma moved down to her cheeks. I heard a noisy slurping sound and watched through the view-finder as a big milky gob was sucked up between Emma's full pillowy lips. My niece hovered over her friend's glistening face and slowly continued cleaning up every tasty morsel of my semen. She moved further down, softly licking over the smooth skin of Sharon's neck, chin and around that perfect mouth of hers. Emma finished by teasingly running the tip of her tongue slowly all around the inviting circle of Sharon's full pink lips and then the two girls naturally seemed to slide into a long passionate kiss, their hot mouths pressed together as their tongues rolled sensually together. They were both purring like kittens by the time they were done and I had a number of stimulating pictures that I knew would come in handy. Eventually, all that was left on Sharon's face was a soft glistening coating of my niece's drying saliva; every drop of my cum now safely secured in the pit of Emma's welcoming stomach.

"Come on you two," I said as I kind of pushed myself between them in the middle of the bed, "let's get some more sleep. You guys have totally worn me out." As I reached over and turned out the light and pulled the sheets over us, Sharon snuggled in close on my left side with Emma nestling in on my right.

"Oh Uncle Jeff, I almost forgot," Emma said apologetically as she quickly disappeared beneath the sheet. As I lay there, I felt her warm soft tongue moving over my spent cock, her mouth and lips working to clean up Sharon's sticky juices from my flaccid member. She licked all over my midsection and the silky surface of my sack as she eagerly lapped up every savory morsel of her friend's juices. Finally, she came back up, and settled back in at my side. As they nestled in close, both girls reached over and traced their hands over my muscular chest and flat stomach.

"Oh Jeff, you are a lucky bastard," I thought to myself as their hands seemed to instinctively make their way down, their fingers taking turns sliding along my heavy thick cock or gently cradling my big round nuts. Man, this trip was going to be absolutely perfect. As I drifted back off to sleep thinking about these two beautiful young girls, one 18 and one 19, I smiled to myself. I knew that after this vacation, I was either going straight to hell, or I was going to die trying!

END OF BOOK #1

12