All Comments on 'My Niece Simone Ch. 01'

by MastrStoryTeller

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm wondering if you're not doing it, NOW.

To write good porno, you have to IMAGINE it, experience IT & then put your FEELINGS down on paper (type in by keyboard) before the feeling wears OFF. You seem to have done THAT. CONGRATULATIONS & many MORE HORNY experiences!

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Wonderful story.

Very explicit and created the desired effect. I guess I just had phone sex on the screen, ha ha. Really good buildup to the story and I'm already looking forward to Chapter 2.

(Just a note from a dumb blonde: Phone sex isn't what it used to be, now that the phones are smaller.)

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 4 years ago
Clever idea

5 stars from me....I really liked this concept for a story....and you wrote it well....

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Another great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMastrStoryTeller@MastrStoryTeller
I am a professional who does a lot of technical writing. I enjoy writing erotica to balance with the dryness of technical writing. Please send me an email and let me know what you think. I'll try to respond to all emails. I have been really slow in my new writing. Real li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES