My Niece, The Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up at my house and we walked to the door, then an echo of something Dr. Jennings had said just kind of got to me.

I opened the door and let Danny inside, then I grabbed her and I pulled her up against me, her breasts pressing against me as I held her close by the back of her neck.

"No, you know what? Get started on dinner," I demanded, spanking her ass and grabbing her throat. "I'll be back in an hour, and I'll have presents."

With that I pulled her face close to mine and kissed her. It was the first time our lips had met and I know I caught her by surprise, but after a second she latched onto me, jumping and wrapping her legs around my body and she kissed and bit and tongued me ferociously.

"Ok, ok," I laughed, petting her back as she clung to me, kissing my face and cheeks and neck over and over again.

"Ok, kitten, ok, I'll be back soon," I said, setting her down on the floor, and as she looked up at me, I'd never seen her show off such a big smile.

*************

When I came back home, the lights were dimmed, and Danny was in the kitchen lit candles and classical music playing in the background, dishing out two plates of spaghetti and meatballs. She'd really started to improve on her cooking, and my stomach grumbled with hunger.

"Oh, smells delicious, I said, setting the two bags down near the entranceway. I looked up at her facing me, wearing a beautiful black apron, basically French maid as all hell, looking incredible: earrings, a pearl necklace, fresh makeup and beautiful black hair done up in a cute little bun.

"Meow?" She asked, but I shook my head.

"It can wait till after dinner, you'll have to be patient, but I think you're gonna love it," I smiled, grabbing one of the bags. "Oh, but I did get us a couple bottles of wine, to celebrate never going back to that quack." I laughed, holding one up and shaking it at her.

"Mind grabbing us a couple of wine glasses?" I asked, pointing towards the cabinets behind her.

She gave me a sly look, with a devilishly mischievous smile, sending shivers down my spine, before turning around and opening the cupboard, revealing her entirely bare back side.

The apron was all she was wearing, besides some cute little black flats and high white socks, she was completely naked. I gasped in shock as I stated at her ass, round and plump and milky white, and as she turned to me and walked up carrying the two glasses, doing more of a sexy little strut than anything, I could barely contain myself.

"Meow?" She asked, and I nodded my head up and down.

"Yes, I do, I like your outfit a lot," I told her, grabbing the glasses from her hand and setting them on the counter with the bottle of wine.

The. I grabbed her by the throat and pulled her body against mine. We kissed, hungrily and passionately, my hands cupping her ass and groping her flesh, her pussy so wet that my fingers were coated without even having to penetrate her.

We slowed down for a moment to hold each other and catch our breath but we were interrupted by my rumbling belly. She giggled and I shrugged.

"Dinner?" I asked, and she nodded, grabbing our plates and setting them on the table while I opened the wine and sat down.

But instead of sitting on the floor like she usually insisted, or even sitting in her own seat, she waved me back and when I pulled my chair out from the table, she sat in my lap.

She kissed me while I poured out wine and grinded against me as we ate. My hand was pinned behind her so she did ask the work, feeding me one bite at a time while grinding up against my stuff cock.

I swear, I could feel her juices permeating my pants, leaving a growing spot that was warm and wet on my upper thigh.

"Fuck, kitten," I whispered as we were nearing the end of our meal. I almost couldn't take it anymore, j was ready to strip her naked and fuck her in the kitchen when I remembered the psychologists office and I had a quick, painful realization.

I looked away from her, and I'm sure she sensed the sadness in my eyes because she set down the fork and pressed her face against mine,, nuzzling me and kissing my cheek.

I finally grabbed her by the arms and pulled her back, my heart breaking as I realized what I was going to have to ask of her.

"Look, Danny, I need to know, I need hear you tell me that this is what you want. That you're ok, and you understand what's happening."

She frowned, her big for eyes going soft and watering, tears beginning to spill down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry baby, I am, it's just, you can stay a kitty, for as long as you like, forever even, I promise, but, I just, I need to know I'm not taking advantage of you. I need to know that you want this as much as you, and you're capable of making this decision."

I looked up at her, her bottom lip trembling, tears streaming down her face, and my stomach did flips, realizing I might be asking her to do something she just couldn't do. Maybe the doctor was right, maybe I was a fool trying to see what I wanted to see.

She leaned forward, wrapping her arms around my neck, and sobbed quietly, whimpering and squealing as I held her still.

I felt her warm breath in my ear, I heard her swallow, steadying her breath.

"I love you with all my heart," she whispered, meekly and quietly.

I pulled her back, staring in her makeup strewn eyes, petting her face while she whimpered.

"But I'm you're uncle, and you're my niece, what the fuck are we doing?" I asked, and she looked up at me, tears streaming down her face as she smiled, her lips trembling.

"Meow?" She whimpered, and I exhaled, smiling and shaking my head.

Well," I sighed, "I can't really argue with you there.

She giggled and I picked her up, scooping her up in my arms and carrying her upstairs.

"Meow! Meow!" She protested, but I shushed her.

"I'll get your presents ready, but for now I want you to take a bath for me." I told her, carrying her to my room and setting her down on the bed.

I stepped into my bathroom and turned on the hot water, grabbed some old bubble bath I had tucked away, making sure it was nice and warm and bubbly for her.

When I came back in the room, Danika had removed her apron. She was lying on her back, one hand over her breasts, the other covering her little pussy.

"It's ready, want me to carry you?" I asked, and she silently nodded. I walked over and scooped her up in my arms, kissing her and groping her while I took her to my bathroom.

I laid her down in it and she grabbed my hand as I backed off, kissing and purring and meowing.

"It's ok kitten, I want you to feel fresh rejuvenated. I'll get your presents ready. Do you have any lingerie?"

She bit her lip and shook her head no.

"Ok, well then come down in my robe, I'll have an outfit ready for you."

She nodded ecstatically and I smiled, bending over and kissing her cheeks. She grabbed my face and bit down on my lips, kissing and tonguing me. She was a storm once she got started, and I had to peel myself from her.

"Don't take too long," I smiled.

I heard her get out of the shower some time later, hopping around upstairs, before she came down. I was sitting on the couch when she walked into the room.

She stood by the doorway, hiding half her body, but she'd neglected the robe. Instead, she'd opted to wear nothing at all, her make up fixed and reapplied, her eyes smokey and black, her lips a bright and inviting pink, and her hair in pigtails that ran down the front of her body.

"Meow," she greeted me, slowly getting down on her knees, and I smiled.

"Not yet, kitten," I told her, getting up and stepping towards her, standing her up straight and giving her a light peck on the cheek before breaking away from her and grabbing her hand.

I led her into the dining room and watched as her eyes lit up on the spread.

To be honest, I'd gone a little overboard, and after our kiss that afternoon, all bets were off. I'd kind of given up on keeping our relationship in check and went a little crazy. I'd gone to two pet stores, a Halloween shop (lucky for me it was less than a month away), a party supply store, three lingerie stores, and of course, a sex toy shop.

On the table, carefully placed out, was the entire spread. From the pet shop there were an assortment of collars in every color I thought she might like, pink, bright blue, white, and of course, black. There was a leash, cat toys, even an oversized bed (meant for a dog, of course). There were little bowls that were pink with paw prints on them that said "kitty."

From the costume store I found cat ears headbands, black and white, and costume makeup specifically meant for drawing whiskers. There was a sexy cat costume, which was more of just a black and leopard print corset with frills, a tail that strapped in around your waist, fuzzy, and another collar.

From the lingerie store, that's where I went a little bit overboard. I got her little matching pantie and bra sets (thongs, boy shorts, frilly panties, in every color I could find), garter belts, black leather gloves, fishnets and stockings, a couple other corsets in different designs, and my absolute favorite, a pink and white and bright blue set of frilly panties and underwear, matching stockings and garter belt, with wristbands and ankle bands, each adorned by a small brass jingling bell, to complete the outfit.

I left my purchase from the sex shop tucked away, thinking it best to bring it out later if need be.

Danny's reaction was priceless. She bounced and squealed, jumping and covering her mouth, grabbing the pink collar and fastening it around her neck immediately, then turning to me, turning to the table, then turning to me again, all fast and frazzled.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the living room, sitting me down on the couch and bouncing off, returning with a full glass of wine before hurrying off again.

I sipped on the wine and tried to ignore my raging hard on while listening to her hum and run around, the light step of her feet pitter pattering quickly through the house, back and forth to the bathroom. It felt like an eternity before she quieted down, but my imagination drifted off as I listened to the music playing in the background, letting my head swim with excitement. Finally, I didn't hear any more movement or scurrying.

"Meow," she called from the doorway behind the couch. I turned to find her in the colorful lingerie outfit, with a pink collar, leash attached, all the arm bands and ankle bands on, pink kitty ear headband, and her make up changed so her nose had a black little triangle and kitty whiskers underneath.

I almost lost it then and there. I stood up and she slowly sunk to her hands and knees, reaching out and handing me the leash attached to her collar, and I walked her into the livingroom.

"Meow, meow," she purred, but the strap on tail that went along with the costume got caught and slipped free. She stopped to adjust it, frowning and looking a little flustered.

"You know, I did get you another tail, a different type of tail," I told her, and her head popped up, curiously.

"Well, two, but they're a little bit more.... Risqué." I laughed, and I watched her face turn red.

"Want me to get them?" I asked, and she nodded her head.

I walked to the corner and grabbed the bag from the sex shop, pulling out two tails, one white, one black, each connected to a metal plug.

I carried them back and she looked at them nervously, but excited.

"You know where these go, don't you?" I asked, and she pulled off her strap on costume tail.

"Meow! Meow!" She bounced, then turned around, lifting her ass to me and shaking it.

I tossed the white tail aside and kneeled down. I'd chosen panties that had little openings near the ass and pussy specifically for this purpose, so it wasn't hard to position her panties to expose her tight little asshole.

"Stay still, I'm going to have to get your ass nice and wet," I told her, groping her butt and rubbing her clit, realizing her pussy was already dripping and soaking her panties.

I picked up her head and reached around, placing two fingers inside her mouth, and she licked and slurped on them, shoving them deep down her throat.

"Lube them up, get them nice and wet," I whispered, and when i pulled them from her lips there was a string of spit connecting her lips and my fingers.

I shook it off and raised her ass again, slowly sliding my fingers inside. She purred and meowed, quietly whimpering and shivering, while I fingered her ass and stretched it, getting her ready.

"Ok, kitten, here it comes," I told her, spitting on the plug and lubing it up before slowly pushing it inside her, spreading her ass wide while she whimpered and groaned, then with a deep sigh pushed past the head and secured the tail in her ass.

She sat up, turned around and pulled at it. It was big and long and fluffy, and she played with it and rubbed it against her skin for a moment.

"Do you like it?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Meow! Meow!" She giggled, getting back on her hands and knees. She crawled over to my legs and started rubbing her face and body against them, raising her ass and purring.

I reached down and gave her a light little smack on the ass and she squealed, gasping and staring up at me, delighted.

"Come on," I told her, grabbing the leash and pulling her through the room.

"Meow!" She giggled, and I brought her to my couch, sitting down, and she sat on the floor, looking up at me.

"Meow?" She asked, shaking her ass from side to side.

"Of course, get up on my lap," I laughed, and she jumped up, curling against me, nuzzling and kissing and nibbling on my flesh.

I held her and we kissed. It was a long, passionate embrace, something we'd both avoided, pretended not to want, for so long. But when I pulled her off my lips and she looked at me, lovingly, sweet, happy, and my heart filled with joy, I knew this was right, this was how it should be.

She shyly pulled away and lied facedown on the couch, her ass in my lap, wiggling it from side to side as she stared back at me.

I rubbed and groped her plump little ass while she purred, finally reaching back and spanking her cheek.

"Oof!" She gasped, biting her lip and staring into my eyes longingly.

"Do you like it when your owner spanks you, kitten?" I asked and her face turned bright red, nodding meekly.

"Is that what you want? For me to be your owner, for you to belong to me and be my sweet little kitten?" I asked, and she almost exploded with excitement.

"Meow! Meow! Meow!" She begged, arching her back and sticking her ass up. I lifted her tail and gave her another spanking, this one a little harder, and she yelped, then settled down again, smiling at me.

I spanked her, again and again, until her little rump was turning red and her juices had soaked through my pants and she was squirming and wiggling, gasping for breath.

"Had enough, kitten?" I asked, tenderly rubbing her cheeks.

"Meow," she replied, nodding and smiling at me, then she got up and turned around, smiling at me as she stared down at the large bulge in my pants.

"Meow?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Of course you can," I smiled, and she reached forward, slowly unzipping my pants, then reaching in and pulling out my cock.

"Mmmmmeow," she purred, kissing and licking the tip.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" I asked and she turned red, biting her lip.

"It's ok, kitten, you don't have to be ashamed. How many cocks have you sucked?" She smiled and held up one finger, and I laughed.

"Good girl, now open wide," I whispered, and she sat back, taking a couple deep breaths, then took the biggest breath she could muster and shoved my cock down her throat.

It was incredible, the way she lunged at my dick, thrusting it down her throat over and over again, viciously deep throating it, almost violently pressing it all the way down. I'd never had a blowjob like this, I'd never felt such pleasure, well except for...

I'm not ashamed to say that I didn't last very long, I'm not sure any man could. She dropped her body off the couch and kept at it, taking deep breaths between pumping my cock down her throat, all the gagging and choking and spit drooling down her chin barely even registering on her face.

"Fuck! Kitten, I'm gonna cum soon!" I gasped, and she didn't miss a beat, just kept thrusting me deep down her throat.

"Is that where you want my cum? In your mouth?" I asked, and she shook her head a little but didn't stop.

I groaned, leaning back, feeling the building climax starting to peak, when I looked over and saw a saucer sitting on the table beside me, an empty coffee mug on top, and an idea popped into my head.

I pushed the mug aside and grabbed the saucer, standing up while Danny continued to attack my cock with her throat, and right as I began to cum, I pulled my cock out.

"Open up," I demanded, and she held her mouth open while I stroked my cock with one hand and held the saucer under her lips with the other.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned, shooting load after load into her face and on her lips, coating the saucer with a jizz, then I sighed and sat back down.

"Here you go, kitten, I thought you might like this better," I smiled, looking down at her smiling at me, her lips and chin covered in cum.

I set the saucer down on the ground and smiled.

"There you go, kitten, lick it clean," I smiled.

"Meow!" She bounced eagerly, bending down and licking at the saucer, purring as she gobbled up my cum.

I sat back and watched her. She looked up at me, her face sticky with my cum, and I had a flashback to that first day that she started acting like a cat, with the milk dribbling down her chin. then she crawled into my lap, curling up and nuzzling against me, kissing my chest.

"Meow?" She asked as I pet her.

"Oh, no, I'm not through with you yet," I laughed grabbing my beer and sipping it. "I just need to recover a little first."

"Meow!" She purred, burying her face in my chest.

"But there is something I need to ask you, Danny, and I want you to be honest with me," I told her, and I think from my tone and using her real name, she was a little bit worried.

"Ever since you've started sleeping in my bed, I've been having these crazy sex dreams, and they were amazing, I'd never felt anything like them until tonight, until that blowjob." I explained, and her face turned beet red, she bit her lip and looked away, and I was afraid she might begin to tear up again.

"It's because of you, isn't it? Have you been playing with my cock while I've slept?" I asked and she sniffled, looking away.

I grabbed her leash and yanked it, bringing her face close to mine.

"Isn't it?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Meow..." She admitted, a single tear rolling down her cheeks.

"Fuck!" I laughed, kissing her forehead and wiping her tear away. "Holy shit, you're something else."

She stared at me, confused, then a tiny smile broke on her face

"Meow?" She asked, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"No, of course I'm not mad!" I smiled, using my finger to scoop up the globs of cum on her chin and shove them inside her mouth.

"Fuck, those blowjobs are the only thing that's kept me sane these past couple weeks, I've wanted you so bad, but I didn't know if, well, I was worried that-"

"Shh," she shushed me, putting her finger up to my lips, then kissed me softly.

**********************

I got out of the shower and came into my room, drying off slowly as I stared at Danny laying on my bed. She'd taken off the lingerie, keeping the collar and kitty ears, the arm bands and ankle bands, and changed into high white socks with pink bows.

She was laying there on her side, hugging a pillow and staring up at me luxuriously, her eyes closed halfway, a pouty little smile on her face. She reached behind herself and grabbed the tail, swishing it back and forth.