My Niece, The Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meow," she purred, and I knew she could see my cock growing.

"Are you ready to be a good little kitty for me?" I asked, smiling down at her and tossing the towel aside.

She nodded her head and laid on her stomach, pulling the tail up and exposing her wet little pussy to me.

"Not yet," I smiled, smacking her ass and climbing in next to her. I flipped her over on her back and grabbed her throat, bringing her lips to mine.

"My cock is the first one you've ever sucked, isn't it?" I asked, and she nodded.

"You've never been with a man?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"Meow," she replied, and I knew the answer was no.

"Mmm, fuck," I groaned, my hard cock getting even harder.

"You sure you want to do this? There's really no going back after this," I warned her, and she reached forward and wrapped her arms around my neck.

She planted a kiss on me with duh force it took me by surprise. I kissed back, biting and groping her little body, my hands searching her flesh, twisting her nipples as she gasped, her eyes rolling back in her head, slowly creeping towards her pussy.

"Mmm! Mmm! Meow!" She gasped as my fingers spread her lips and I began rubbing her clit.

Her pussy was completely hairless, so soft, her juices practically running down her legs. I played with her clit while she shuddered and gasped, staring into my eyes lovingly.

Then I began kissing down her body, biting her neck with my cock pressed against her pussy, then working lower. She whimpered as I pushed off of her so I could kiss and suck on her tits. They were larger than I'd imagined, big and round, her nipples so hard.

"Oh! Oh!" She gasped I twisted and sucked, kissing and sucking and biting, groping her flesh.

Then I worked lower still, kissing and biting her belly as she squirmed and moaned, finally reaching her pussy.

I grabbed her legs and lifted them up, realizing how tiny she was, so soft and delicate, her porcelain skin so white. I bit and kissed her inner thighs and she giggled, squirming and crying out.

Then I kissed her clit and she shuddered and fell back. I looked up and she was staring at the cieling, gasping and rubbing her hands over her body, whimpering quietly.

I kissed her again and she quivered, gasping and shaking her head from side to side, moaning.

Then I went for it, I kissed and sucked, licking her little clit and groaning. She tasted fantastic, her pussy smelled delicious and I could have kissed her for the rest of time. She gasped and squirmed, wrapping her legs around me, then grabbing my head with both hands.

I licked and kicked her faster and harder, and she moaned, digging her nails into my skin on the back of my neck, whimpering and panting harder and harder.

"Oh god! Oh god! Fuck!" She squealed, and my heart lit on fire at the sound of her using any words beyond 'meow.'

"Mmm you like that, don't you kitten?" I whispered, groping her ass and fingering her wet little pussy while I flicked my tongue against her pussy.

"Meow! Meow! Mmmmm-" she gasped, her eyelids fluttering, gasping and panting, and I knew she was close to cumming.

"Are you gonna be a good little kitty for me? Are you going to cum for me?" I asked, and she quivered.

"Meow! Mmm- fuck! Oh fuck!" She groaned, then her body started spasming and shaking, and she gagged, choking and writhing. "Oh god! Oh god! I'm cumming!" She screamed , shaking and digging her nails in.

She shook and squirmed, finally settling down.

"Meow! Meow!" She wiggled, grabbing me and pulling me up to her, kissing me and biting my lips, wrapping her limbs around me.

"Oh fuck, baby," I whispered as she reached down, grabbing my cock and pressing it against her pussy.

"Ok? Are you ready?" I asked, and she nodded, biting her lip.

"Meow," she purred, and I pressed the tip of my cock against her, her juices quickly soaking my cock, her lips enveloping my cock.

"Ok," I whispered, slowly thrusting my cock inside. She wiggled and squirmed, moaning and panting, her pale skin red and flushed.

"It might hurt a little bit," I whispered, pressing through the resistance, my cock sliding inside of her, stretching her pussy wide. She gasped and choked, biting her lip and squirming, tears streaming down her cheeks.

She dug her fingers into my back and sunk her teeth into my neck, kissing and biting me, whimpering and purring as I pushed through, completely penetrating her wet little pussy.

She whimpered and clung close to me, my back stinging as she dug her class in, biting and kissing me, squealing with every thrust.

"Oh! Oh!" She whimpered, finally able to take most of my cock, and I grabbed her ass with one hand and lifted her up, pumping her full of my cock as she squirmed.

"Oh god! Oh god! It's happening! It's- it's-" and then she screamed, tearing into my flesh and biting down so hard I winced with pain. I could feel her muscles contracting and pushing my cock out, but I was so hard I just shoved it all the way in.

"It's too big! It's too big!" She cried as she came, whimpering and squirming.

"You can take it, kitten, take my cock," I whispered, and she bit her lip, staring up into my eyes as she trembled, riding her orgasm until her body went limp.

I pulled out, lying on my back as she cuddled up close to me, whimpering and shivering, nuzzling her head against me.

"Meow," she purred, picking herself up and climbing on top of me, straddling my face.

I spanked her ass while she bent down, kissing and licking my thighs.

"Are you going to be a good little kitten and lick my cock clean of your juices?" I asked, spanking her so hard she jumped a little.

"Meow!" She replied, sucking and kissing me, holding my shaft while she licked the surrounding area, even my balls clean.

I lifted her tail to get a good look at her pussy, so small and delicate. I spread her cheeks and started fingering her, thrusting my fingers in, and she gasped and moaned before thrusting my cock down her throat and facefucking herself.

I leaned back, shaking my head and panting.

"Jesus, kitten, be careful, or you're gonna make me cum and I'll be worthless!" I laughed and she slowed down, licking my shaft and kissing the head of my cock.

"Not that slow," I laughed, then leaned forward, licking her and kissing her while I fingered her pussy and pressed on her tail.

She whimpered sucking me off while I played with her, groaning and bouncing up and down, grinding her wet little pussy on my face.

"Oh! Meow!" She quivered, sitting up straight and grabbing her tits, playing with her nipples while I fingered her and kissed her.

"Oh! Oh god! Meow! Meow!" She shrieked, before quivering again, orgasming and crying. She collapsed again, but I was ready for more action, so I spanked her ass.

"Get up, it's time for you to ride my cock," I demanded, and she obediently popped up and turned around, straddling me.

She gripped my cock and spread her legs, pressing it against her pussy, barely getting down halfway before coming up again.

"Is my cock a little bit big for your little pussy, kitten?" I asked, smiling, and she nodded, staring at me and biting her lip.

"That's ok, we're just going to have to work on stretching that little pussy out," I told her, and she smiled.

"Probably every day," I added, and she giggled, shoving her pussy even further down my cock.

She lunged forward, kissing me as she bounced up and down. She purred in my ear and nibbled on my neck, and I reached down and grabbed her ass, pressing her down further and further on my cock.

"Oof!" She squirmed, my cock driving deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"Fuck, you're such a good little kitty," I groaned, and she looked up at me with the sweetest for eyes I'd ever seen.

She bit her lip, kissing me on the cheek, then sat up, her hands on my belly, then she looked down, grabbing my sides and forcing her pussy down even further.

"Mmm!" She squealed, biting her lip as tears streamed down her face.

I sat up, grabbing her and holding her still, kissing her, fearful of what she was doing.

"Kitten, kitten, please, it's ok, if it hurts you don't have to go all the way," I promised, but she put her finger to my lips and pushed me back.

I lied back and she went to work, forcing my cock deeper and deeper while she squirmed, then she gasped and grunted, pressing all the way down before quivering, panting as she came again, burying her face into my chest and whimpering as he little pussy clenched down on my clock.

I held her there and rubbed her, my hard dick still buried in her tiny little pussy for some time, while she nuzzled me and kissed me, meowing quietly.

"You getting a little worn out?" I asked, and she looked up and nodded.

"Meow."

I pet her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Well I can't cum in your pussy, as much as I'd like too," I groaned, and she looked up at me, a little perturbed.

"What? You're not on birth control! We'll have to change that soon. Why? Did you really want my cum inside you that bad?"

"Meow...." She responded, sheepishly looking away.

"Well, I can cum in another saucer for you, give you a little snack before bed? Or, well," I started, scratching my head.

"Meow?" She bounced, staring up at me.

"Well, I could cum in your ass, but I don't think-"

"Meow!" She squealed, bouncing up and getting on her hands and knees, bending over in front of me and shaking her ass.

"Meow! Meow! Meow!" She bounced, grabbing her tail and lifting it.

"Aw, baby, I don't know," I said, shaking my head. "I might be a little too big for your ass."

She turned back and glared at me, and for a second I forgot who was in charge. With a wiggle and a little squeal, she pulled the tail out, her ass gaping. She tossed it aside and lubed up two fingers, plunging them both deep inside her ass.

"Meow?" She purred, playing with herself while I watched. I couldn't help it, but my cock was aching for that ass.

"Are you sure?" I gave one last protest, and she giggled.

"Meow!"

I sighed and got up, straddling her from behind and letting a big glob of spit drip down and onto her ass crack, her gaping ass swallowing it up.

"You ready baby?" I asked, and she nodded.

I slowly pressed the tip of my cock in. She gave quite a bit of resistance, and more than once my dick slipped past and into her pussy, but after a moment I finally got inside.

She whimpered and gasped as I slid my cock in, a quarter of the way, then out, a quarter of the way, then out, then half way down my shaft.

"Oh! Oh god! It's so big!" She cried, her fingers digging into the sheets.

"Fuck! Baby you're so tight!" I groaned, spanking her ass, and she buried her head in my blankets and started whimpering.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I groaned, pressing deeper and deeper, and she quivered, then her body started spasming and her back arched and she screamed, her pussy exploding with juices, shooting down my leg and on my sheets as she squealed

"Oh god!" I groaned, unable to hold back anymore, pumping her ass with my cock while I filled her with load after hot load of my cum.

"Oh! Fuck! I can feel your hot cum inside me!" She gasped, then collapsed.

I fell down with her, pulling my cock out as she whimpered and gasped, my hot cum dribbling out her ass.

She looked back, meowing sweetly and quietly while she reached her hand back like a paw, scooping up my cum and licking it clean, then repeating, fingering her ass and swallowing all of my cum, until there was nothing yet.

"Fuck!" I laughed, scooping her up in my arms and cradling her against me, kissing her forehead and cheeks, again and again and again. She wiggled and purred, then pushed herself off of me, lowering her body while staring up at me, taking my cock in her hand and shoving it down her throat, licking me clean.

**************************

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. I groaned, rolling over, expecting Danny's embrace, but when I realized she was gone, a little shock of fear went down my spine. I quickly put on some clothes and hurried downstairs.

"Danny? Kitten?" I called, the aroma of a fresh pot of coffee greeting me.

"'Meow!" She replied, sitting diligently on her hands and knees, an empty bowl in front of her.

She had her black kitten ears on, a tight black t shirt and a pair of pink panties completely exposed underneath, a pink collar on and her leash attached the handle in one hand, her tail laid out behind her.

"Did you make me coffee?" I laughed, and she placed the leather handle in her mouth, crawling up to me and handing it to me.

"Meow!" She replied as I took the leash and led her over to the coffee pot. I poured myself a cup, poured in some cream, then grabbed the milk and walked her back to her bowl, filling it before dropping the leash and putting the milk back in the fridge.

I set down her bowl and she smiled, bending over and licking it, her cute little ass sticking out at me.

"Meow!" She bubbled, sitting up, her face dripping with milk.

"Come up here," I told her, patting my lap, and she giggled, purring as she climbed up.

"Good girl, good girl," I told her as she nuzzled my neck, purring and meowing and kissing me.

I felt her rubbing her ass against my growing bulge and I knew it wouldn't be long before I bent her over the table and fucked that little pussy of hers again.

"It's such a beautiful day outside," I told her, kissing her neck and holding her tight. "How would you feel about going for a walk in the woods, just the two of us?"

She bit her lip and looked away, a fearful look in her eyes. I brushed her hair back and kissed her forehead, grabbing the back of her neck.

"I can keep you on your leash," I told her, "So you'll know I'm near, and that you're safe."

She looked up at me with those big, doe eyes, watering, but only a little bit, and smiled brightly.

"I'd like that," She whispered.