My Niece, the Minx Pt. 03

Story Info
Uncle takes niece to the beach for some fun.
4.5k words
4.72
16k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning thrill was still boiling in my veins by the time my wife Sam and her sister Monica were up and making breakfast. Michelle sat innocently in the living room still in her tank top and yoga pants scrolling on her cellphone. Coffee was brewing, eggs, and toast were being prepared, and the morning seemed normal and cozy. Except I knew that my niece had just deepthroated my cock and gagged on my cum. My cock still felt sore and swollen from roughly fucking her young face.

"What are you two going to get up to today?" Sam asked Monica, referring to her and Michelle.

"I would love to go to some of the art museums with her. I hear there is a wonderful Kehinde Wiley exhibit going on right now."

"Mom, as much as I would love to go to that exhibit, I really want to hit the beach first. I've been dying to go!" Michelle said as she looked up from her phone.

"Oh! I'm not sure I'm dying to go," Monica responded.

"Well, you don't have to take me. Sid's a surfer, he can drive me."

Monica stared at me.

"Hmm, I was hoping to do the art museum," she said, frowning.

"Hun, you know I have a long lunch today. I can meet you over there for lunch," Sam told her. "And Sid goes to the beach every day when he's not working."

"You let him go down there all alone?" Monica asked.

Sam laughed. "He behaves himself."

"I would rather have Sam come with me so I can show her off to my surf buddies," I piped in.

"Oh great, a bunch of Sam's surf buddies are going to ogle my daughter down there in her bikini."

I chuckled. "They're mature men, plus I'll be there to protect her. And today there's a good chance not too many people will be down on the water."

I poured us coffee as Sam laid out the breakfast. Michelle hopped off the couch and walked over to the table. She sat down and then gently picked up Monica's coffee cup and sipped off her coffee.

"I'm going to mostly be reading and soaking up the sun, mom."

"Excuse me, I was drinking that."

"You were drinking that, but not anymore."

"Oh, you're a spicy one aren't you?" Sam said.

"You have no idea," Michelle sneered in a playful, foxy way.

My cock surged at the reality at hand. Sam had no idea that Michelle was coming in hot on her territory. Sam was an easily jealous woman who would often make out with me aggressively when she thought another woman was flirting with me. How could she see her 18-year-old niece moving stealthily in on me? How could she fathom how dirty and brash this teenager was? Just two hours ago she was sucking my cock and fiddling with my nutsack like a slut. My cum had spilled all over her teenage breasts and the rest was currently making its way through her digestive tract. And possibly in a few hours, who knew what this minx was going to be doing to me? My fat cock might end up between those tight teenage pussy lips of hers if I was lucky. The mere thought increased my pulse and gave me a start to a boner.

"If you're joining me for lunch at the exhibit," Monica said to Sam, "then that sounds great to me."

"We're going to have so much fun!" Sam replied, smiling. "Are you sure you want to go to the boring old beach, Michelle?"

"I don't think it'll be that boring," she responded. "We'll have fun down there won't we, Sid?"

"Yeah, of course! I'll have an extra newbie board I can bring for you. We'll have a great time!" I said.

And that's how Michelle and I found ourselves alone driving off together in my car an hour later.

"You're going to behave now aren't you?" I asked her.

Michelle sat next to me wearing jean short-shorts and a white long-sleeve crop top that exposed a lot of her neckline. She wore cat glasses that sat on her delicate nose. Her beautiful long legs were stretched out on the dashboard.

"I doubt it," She said lazily with a smile. She glanced over at me. "I'm looking forward to seeing you without a shirt on. Maybe no trunks too."

I cracked up at that.

"That would be a site. Me walking around naked. At the public beach."

"Why don't they have nude beaches here?"

"You want me to take you to a nude beach?" I glanced over her young body and imagined her walking around naked. The thought stirred up my loins.

"I want you to take me to a secluded beach and ravage me," she purred. She turned in her seat and reached her hand down to my leg where she rubbed it just below my crouch. "Don't you want to see what's under these clothes?"

"Hmmm, but then you'd just have your bikini on."

"Who says I have anything on under?" She replied as she gently squeezed my growing manhood.

"Do you like this?" she asked me as she squeezed and relaxed her grip.

"Of course, I like it."

"Do I turn you on more than my aunt?"

"Let's leave Sam out of this. I love her and adore her."

"Is she as good at sucking cock as me?" Now Michelle brought her lips close to my ear and whispered as she kept stroking me.

"She's pretty damn good. You'll have to show me what else you can do," I responded.

My hand went down to grab her smooth thigh. Part of me felt bold in touching her smooth teenage leg, but she was already crossing the line constantly. At this point, I knew where this was all leading and was just following my cock's desire. My hand reached up higher and found itself between her legs. There was too much clothing in the way but I rubbed anyway feeling her squirm under my touch. We fondled and touched the rest of the drive. When I parked at a turnout several miles outside the city, this was as close to secluded as I could figure out. My shorts were coated in pre-cum.

"Let's get in the backseats," I said. We exited the car and got in the back. No one else was parked around us.

When she climbed in the back I pulled her young slender body towards me. My hands pulled her head towards mine and found her lips. Our lips met and opened. Our tongues danced. Her small hand grasped the back of my head and the other hand reached down and went under my shirt. My hands reached around and squeezed her firm but small butt. Now that I had free access, I just wanted to squeeze and caress every part of her.

"Take off your shirt?" I said to Michelle as I helped slip it over her head.

"You little liar, you have your bikini on!"

"Well, I couldn't just walk out of the house without it?" She said.

I slipped the top off her slender shoulders and admired the soft cream color of her mostly naked torso. I pushed her gently backward and pulled the jean shorts down her legs and off her feet. Michelle was now just in a red bikini with a V thong on. My hands rubbed down her smooth naked legs towards her bottoms. I found her slit and rubbed it under my finger. Michelle closed her eyes and breathed heavily. She blinked her long eyelashes open and her green eyes stared at me. I quickly grabbed her neck and pulled her roughly in for another deep tongue make-out. Her soft supple lips felt so good on mine. Her hand reached between my legs and cupped my bulge. My kisses came away from her lips and went down her neck. My left hand reached around and undid her bikini top. The top fell away from her supple perky teen breasts. I reached around her slender waist and pulled her breasts towards my mouth. I couldn't believe I was sucking on her young beautiful tits. Their C cup was the perfect size for my hands and mouth. My cock went fully rigid. Michelle pulled my shirt off.

"Oh my god, you're are fucking jacked," Michelle exclaimed.

"Shsss, let me keep sucking on these perfect breasts."

"You think they are perfect?"

"God, yes!" I said with another mouthful of her breast in my mouth. My right hand squeezed her right tit and my fingers pinched her nipples causing her to chirp.

"Careful, there tiger! They are sensitive things," Michelle said softly.

My hands reached down and slowly pulled her thong down. There was her crown jewel. Her perfectly shaved smooth cunt glistened with residue from her excitement. My fingers rubbed her puffy clit and ran through her wet folds.

"Yes!" She breathed. "Touch me!"

My middle finger ran back and forth before slowly sinking into her tight teen pussy. Michelle moaned. I dipped in and out a few times before letting it go deeper into her love canal. I slowly pulled out and admired the way her pussy seemed to quickly clamp up around my finger. I scooted back and then bent down and brought my face into her young folds. I let my tongue reach down and began to lap at her teen cunt like I was a cat drinking milk. A handful of shaved hair follicles remained above her tight little pussy, but the rest of it was smooth. My mouth covered her opening and I just sucked deeply on her. I loved the way she tasted and the flavors she emitted. She squirmed and moaned as I sucked on her. Her hands ran into my hair and pulled on me. I dove my tongue into her folds. She arched her back and pressed her right hand against the door to push herself harder into my mouth. I began to flick my tongue in and out of her. Her toes curled and her hips began to buck into my face.

"FUCK! THAT'S SO GOOD! DON'T STOP!" Michelle yelled with a guttural sound.

Her body was quivering and shaking. Her supple breasts jiggled as her chest rose and fell rapidly. Her legs wrapped around my torso and her heels were digging into my back. I reached up and grabbed a handful of her teen cleavage and began to play with her nipple. My tongue just kept moving in and out of her folds and up and down her slit and clit. She screamed as a series of hard orgasms shook her body. I felt and tasted her vagina ooze out her wetness. Finally, she went limp and pulled my head off her wetness.

"Oh my fucking god! That was insane! You've got to be the best pussy licker around," Michelle heaved.

I pushed myself forward on her kissing her flat stomach and making my way to kiss her deeply.

"Turn over, big boy!" She said, trying to flip me on my back. "I need to suck on that monster of yours."

I flipped over and Michelle yanked my board shorts off. My fat girthy cock fell on my stomach with a slap. Michelle wrapped her hands around it and began to jack it off with both hands. She reached down and sunk her mouth over the rim. I admired her young breasts swaying as she sucked me off vigorously. I knew she couldn't keep that kind of pace going long before her mouth was tired. I reached down and played with her nipples.

"I love this fat cock of yours!" She said, smiling.

Her mouth opened, her tongue stuck out long, and she began to lap my cock like it was ice cream. She was so fucking cute and it was insane that her young face was in the same place as my big oozing cock.

"You like sucking your uncle's cock, huh?"

"Mhhh hmmm," she purred.

"That's a good girl. Suck my cock like the little slutty niece you are."

I grabbed her head with both my hands and began to forcefully buck my hips into her. My cock pumped quickly back and forth into her mouth. She rolled her eyes back and let me control her. I pistoned in and out of her mouth with my wide load stretching her pretty red lip open wide. Spit began to roll down my cock from the sloppy facefucking I was giving her. I pushed deep and then held her head with most of my cock down her throat. Her throat began to contract and spasm. She slapped my stomach to let her come up for air. I let go and heard a squelchy noise as she pulled off my dick. Spit ran from her mouth to my cock. Michelle panted for air.

"Jeez! That's a lot of dick to try and get in my throat," she panted.

I slapped my dick gently into her supple lips. She opened her mouth to allow access. My cock slid back in so she could continue bobbing.

"Oh god!" I moaned.

I needed to switch gears or I'd stop with a blowjob. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into a straddling position. Her still wet pussy came gliding onto my cock. She moaned and rubbed her slit back and forth on my penis. I let her grind her wet pussy on my cock a few times.

"That feels so good!" she purred.

I rolled us both over so she was on her back now and I was above her. I pressed my long hard dick against her opening and rubbed it up and down.

"I need to fuck your tight little pussy now," I said with lust.

"You need to stick that big cock of yours into my little teen pussy, Uncle?" Michelle asked with a little girl's voice.

I watched my fat cock part her wet smooth lips and roll all the way to her belly button and back to the slit again. I loved the way our naked bodies were paired. She was so pristine and glamorous looking, and yet she was completely naked and about to take my fat cock in her tight little pussy.

"God I need to fuck your beautiful pussy."

"Will it fit?" Michelle said as she got up on her elbows to look down. "That's a pretty big cock and my pussy is pretty tight."

"You've had sex before, right?"

"No, I've sucked off a lot of cocks, but I'm still a virgin."

"You?" I said genuinely shocked.

"What am I such a slut?"

"Yes, you jerked me off in front of your mother and my wife."

"Well, a girl's got to start her sluthood somewhere."

"So you thought you'd start with your uncle?"

"My sexy uncle, yesss."

"My cock will fit," I said. I pressed my cock head against her opening and gave it a slight push.

"I dunno. I feel like you might rip me in two," Michelle said with a smirk. She reached down and pulled my cock so the head wasn't against the opening but the shaft was back to sliding along her slit.

"Baby, I'll take it slow. You can stop at any point. Your vagina was made to stretch."

"What, like a baby's head?"

"Yeah, but my dick isn't that big."

"It's pretty large. Mhhhh, okay," She said, biting her lower lip. "I want to watch it go in. I want to see your cock take my virginity."

"God, you're a bad girl. Sluthood initiated."

I bent my still hard cock against her teen pussy and rubbed the head slowly into her folds. Her pussy was still seeping fluid so she was plenty wet. I pushed a little and watched my fat mushroom head slowly sink into her cunt. Her pussy clamped hard around my head and felt like I was pressing through an iron grip. Michelle panted and bit her lower lip. Her legs were bent in a butterfly position open, or as much as they could be in the back seat. I hovered above with one knee on the seat, one leg off, and my arms on either side of Michelle.

"Slowly, slowly!" She breathed.

I reached down and rubbed her clit. I pulled back just a bit and then pushed my head a few more millimeters. God, she was impossibly tight. Were all 18-year-old girls this tight? I couldn't remember. I was in a daze from feeling like the luckiest guy in the world to be fucking this drop-dead beautiful teen. Sure, I was cheating on my wife. Sure, I was taking my wife's niece's virginity. Sure, I've known her since she was a little girl. But the feeling of having the access and ability to fuck the brains out of a smoking hot teenager and take her virginity was not something I could walk away from.

"Ughh," Michelle moaned. "That's so fucking hot!" Michelle reached up and squeezed my bicep with one hand while the other hand touched herself.

I felt my cock start to sink further into her buttery cunt until it felt like it was hitting a wall.

"Ohhh, stop stop!" Michelle said.

My cock wasn't that deep yet. I pulled back and tried pushing back in slowly.

Suddenly a car pulled up and parked near us. I quickly fell flat onto Michelle to try and hide. The process of falling pushed my cock down with a force. I felt my cock push a tight constriction before sinking deeply into her cunt.

"OHHH FUCKKK!" Michelle barked.

I looked down and my cock was buried to the hilt in Michelle.

"Shhh, sorry," I said weakly.

Michelle wrapped her legs around my butt and pulled me deeply into her again. My cock sunk back into her. I could feel her tight vagina clamping and squeezing my shaft all along her tunnel.

"Ughhh," she panted.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No, but just keep fucking me."

"We shouldn't, there's a car that just pulled over near us. Hang tight."

"I'm certainly tight," She said as she started gyrating her hips into me.

"That's definitely true," I laughed.

Michelle pulled me closer and began to kiss me deeply. My cock began to rhythmically fuck her tight but now accepting pussy. I couldn't believe I just took her virginity. My cock was balls-deep into her. I pulled back halfway and then plunged back in causing her to shake and my balls to slap against her butt.

Suddenly we could hear the voices outside and footsteps getting near us. I looked up and clearly could see someone walking by the car. Two women in their thirties walked by. One turned and looked at me. We made eye contact and she glanced down to see I was clearly fucking someone. Her eyes went wide and her head quickly darted the other way. I bucked a little harder into Michelle feeling her tight pussy squeeze my dick. The other woman turned and looked at me as I held one of Michelle's legs in my hand. She lingered her stare longer. My cock swelled up and I just kept fucking Michelle's teen cunt.

"Did they see?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I responded as I reached down and squeezed her perky breasts.

"Fuck! That's pretty hot. I like that we got caught," She said. I hoped that wasn't foreshadowing. "If they only knew that I was your niece, that would be nice hotter!"

"God, you have a wicked mind," I said and then proceeded to kiss her deeply.

I slowly pulled out of Michelle who frowned at me. My wet cock was squeezed out the last few inches by her tight teen pussy trying to shrink back to her prior virgin state. I still held her leg around the ankle.

"Turn around. I want to fuck you from behind my little cock whore."

Michelle flipped onto her knees and placed her hands on the door. One leg was off the seat. I squeezed and slapped her perfect ass. Her back was lifted so I pressed her down so her ass was high and her chest was low. Her pussy lips were red from being fucked. I squeezed her cheeks apart and watched her little butthole pucker to stay closed. I leaned in and gave her a few nice licks, which caused her to squeal with delight. I grabbed her soft hips and pulled her back onto my cock. My cockhead slowly sank into her smooth dripping slit.

"Ughh, fuck! Please fuck me harder!"

I slowly pushed my fat dick into her pussy deeper. It felt even tighter in this position. I pulled her back until my cock bottomed out and my balls rested in her wet mess of pussy lips. I began to slowly pound into her young teen backside listening to the sounds of slapping flesh and squishing cock go through her tight pussy. The car shook violently. My balls were slapping into her wet pussy causing webs of sticky fluid to splatter about. I felt my cock start to swell. I couldn't believe we never even talked about condoms or birth control. I could blow my load deep in my niece and she could easily get pregnant. The thought stirred me. Part of me wanted to squeeze her tight and just pour my fertile semen deep into her unprotected cunt. I began to pound harder and harder into her ass.

"That's a good girl. Fuck your Uncle's big cock you little slut," I groaned as I started slapping her juicy ass cheeks.

Her cheeks jiggled and red marks started to display on them. Her breasts rhythmically bounced forward and back. Michelle started moaning loudly.

"OH YES, FUCK ME! I'M A BAD NIECE. FUCKING PUNISH MY TEEN PUSSY!" Michelle moaned.

I pounded harder.

"OH FUCK! WAIT! OH GOD!" Michelle screamed as she started to orgasm.

Her pussy started clamping insanely tight before a gush of fluid and her whole body quavering softened it. I watched my cock get even bigger as I pushed deep into her pussy from behind. I felt her pussy clamp and squeeze me for all it was worth. This crazy minx probably wanted me to get her pregnant.

"FUCKING HELL, KEEP FUCKING ME YOU LITTLE DIRTY SLUT!"

12