My Niece, the Minx Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle began to push harder into me.

"YES, FUCK YOUR UNCLE'S FAT COCK."

"FILL ME UP WITH YOU BIG COCK. FUCK MY LITTLE TEEN CUNT," she hollered. "USE MY LITTLE PUSSY! IT'S ALL YOURS!"

I felt my cock getting close. My cock was starting to pulsate and Michelle's pussy was clamping on and off my cock. If I didn't stop now, I was going to spray her insides with everything I had. I pulled out of her juicy young pink cunt with a second to spare.

"TURN AROUND!" I said urgently.

Michelle obediently swirled in the seat. I pressed her shoulder down and aimed my cock at her face.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

Michelle opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue right in time. Cum began to spew out of my cock like a fountain. Thick wads of white semen flew out of my cock and splattered her tongue and face like a firehose. Another burst of cum hit her in the eye causing her to close her eye. She wiped away the cum from her eye and began giggling. Cum was dripping down her face. I pushed my fat cock into her mouth.

"Suck!" I commanded.

Michelle began to nurse on my cock. I sprayed a load in her mouth. I grabbed her head and forced my cock down her throat where my cock dribbled out its final load. Tears ran down Michelle's cheek before I pulled back. Michelle opened her mouth and licked my undershaft but let a large amount of cum drip out and down my pole. Cum leaked down her tongue and fell on my lap. She sucked my cock a few more times until it was clean.

"That's a good girl. Clean off my cock like a true slut."

When she finally stopped sucking my cock clean, she wiped the cum off her face and licked it off her hands.

"God, where were you even made?" I asked.

"In your sister-in-law's pussy."

She leaned down and sucked on my balls for good measure.

"Mhhh, all mine!" She purred.

I looked down at my niece. She was still covered in my cum. Her perky breasts had trails of semen running down them. Her wet and red pussy was sitting directly on the car seat soaking it with her fluids (and mine). I still was in heaven from fucking this teen. God, she was just adorable and so utterly fuckable. I leaned back, totally spent in the seat. Michelle was still leaning into my lap lazily playing with my deflating cock and balls. My new pet was unbelievable.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked.

"My mom doesn't want me to use it. She says I can make that decision when I'm in college."

"But you're about to be in college."

"I guess I'll start then."

"Hmmm, we better be more careful then."

"Did you almost cream in me, Uncle?"

"I was pretty damn close."

"Oh, that would have been so hot!" Michelle beamed at me with cum still on her face.

"Well yes and no. I mean you don't want to get pregnant before college. That would really fuck your, and well my life too."

"Of course, it would, but wouldn't it be so fucking sexy if you accidentally knocked up your niece? Can you imagine what Sam and my mom would say?"

I felt my stomach sink out from under me. God, she really was insane. Was I just getting my dick led down a tunnel of pain (and pleasure) by my insane niece?

"Jeez, lighten up. I'm just teasing you," Michelle said after she noticed my expression. "You better use a condom from now on, or be prepared to stuff that cock back down my throat for the rest of this trip."

After a few several minutes we slowly grabbed our beach clothing. I gave a good attempt at wiping the seats clean but stains remained from our sloppy loving fucking. Stepping out of the car I pulled my shorts back on. Michelle also got out naked exposing her beautiful young body to the sun. She stepped into her thong first and covered up her beautiful smooth cunt. She put on her bikini but cum still glistened to her skin.

"Shall we go for a swim before continuing later?" She asked.

"Let's do it."

We passed the other two women on the way to the water. They glanced down at Michelle's V-thonged ass and back at me. Michelle's ass had red hand marks from where I slapped her. They knew what was up and were probably trying to understand the age gap. Michelle wrapped her arms around my waist and we kept walking.

"Come on Daddy let's get in the water," She yelled as she took off running for the water.

Embarrassed and turned on, I ran after her.

12