My Niece wants to See My Dick Ch. 02

Story Info
My niece and I finally have sex.
5k words
4.64
26.1k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
607 Followers

I turned off the video recording and set Courtney's phone screen-down on the couch to my right. She continued kissing and licking at the underside of my penis for a few more seconds. Before she stood back up, she sucked at the very tip a few times, then swallowed.

"There was more," she mentioned casually while standing up in front of me.

"That good, huh?" I raised one eyebrow sarcastically at her.

"I mean... kinda..." She replied, sounding almost embarrassed.

"Welp, there's more where that came from," I joked. Courtney giggled and smiled down at me. I was so lucky to have such a beautiful little niece who loved me as much as Courtney does. I wanted to kiss her soft lips over and over again. I wanted to drink her saliva and urine. It's hard to explain how these feelings didn't interfere with the normal love that an Uncle is supposed to have for his Niece, but they didn't interfere at all; they were just layered in with those feelings.

We both started to get our clothes back on. Not that either of us were wearing much -- we don't usually wear much clothing when it's just us hanging out here at the house -- but Courtney got her shirt back on, and I got my boxers back on. Soon we were clothed enough that anyone could walk in and would think we were just doing totally normal Uncle-Niece activities. Courtney plopped down on the other side of the couch. If anyone had walked in right then, they would have been none the wiser about what had just transpired (You know, the blowjob and all. The blowjob that I got from my niece. The blowjob that I filmed myself getting from my niece. That blowjob).

_____

That reminded me.

"Court, don't forget to email me that video and delete it." I said to her.

"Okay, okay..." Courtney sighed. She fiddled with her phone for a moment.

"Okay, done. Don't forget to add it to the special folder," She reminded me.

"I won't forget," I said, smiling at her and rolling my eyes. She replied with a jokingly big shit-eating grin, showing all her perfect teeth. Moisture around her lips could still be seen, glistening in the overhead light.

Then Courtney skipped out of the room and up the stairs, probably to her bedroom (my guest bedroom) to dick around on her phone or take a nap or something.

I got up and meandered over to my office, which doubled as my PC gaming dungeon.

_____

I got started on my Assassin's Creed Valhalla game. It wasn't my favorite game -- it wasn't even that great for an Assassin's Creed game, but I was too far in at that point to just quit.

About three hours into my adventure (also three hours is nothing, I ain't no bitch), I got a text from Courtney.

I picked up my phone. "Soooo..." the text read. Nothing else. Huh??

"Soooo :) " I replied, set my phone down and got back to my game.

Less than a minute later, my phone dinged again.

"Are you gonna add the video???" Courtney had said. I had completely forgotten to remove the video from the Internet (my obscure email address) and place it in the local folder that Courtney and I could access when we're connected to the router at my house.

I paused again and minimized my game. I opened my obscure email address and checked the inbox.

There was a new email from Courtney's obscure email address. The subject was just "<3". There was no email body text, but as expected, there was an attachment. By far the largest one yet. I downloaded the file to my computer, placed it in the special shared folder, and deleted it from my email. Then I deleted it from the trash.

"Are you sure you want to delete this email forever?" --- Hell yes.

"You're lucky I'm only playing a single-player game. Check again 😎" I replied. I set my phone down... got back to my game.

_____

This time there was no quick reply, but about five minutes later I started to hear a faint rhythmic knocking coming from the wall, or maybe it was coming from the ceiling. It was so faint that I only registered it subconsciously, but didn't think about it openly. Over the next minute or so, the knocking became gradually louder, but it remained tuned to the same rhythmic pace: a little more than one-knock-per-second.

I paused my game. My slow mind began to work. My thoughts turned to the layout of my house:

The guest bedroom (or Courtney's bedroom as I should really call it) was directly above my office. And the office was where I was. And Courtney was in the room above me. And here I was, in the room underneath her.

The gears in my head continued to turn. I had just done something that allowed Courtney to access a video. In this video, she gave me head until I ejaculated in her mouth. The video showed her opening her mouth and then swallowing. This was the video that I had basically just sent to Courtney. And once it was sent, she didn't reply. Instead, this rhythmic knocking began shortly after.

The bedframe. The bedframe in Courtney's bedroom. Obviously, it was positioned so the headboard was up against a wall. I looked up towards the part of the wall where the sound was coming from: it was the same wall that Courtney's bed was up against.

My god. Courtney must be masturbating to the video right now.

_____

I'm embarrassed to admit that my first instinct was to run up there, fling open the door, and start devouring my niece like a wild boar. But that's not who I am (am I?).

I gained control of myself. I took a deep breath. I had ejaculated relatively recently, but the three or so hours since then was more than enough time for me to rebound. I took another deep breath to calm myself down, and then I picked up my phone.

"Can I come join you?" I typed. I hesitated for a brief moment and then pressed send. The response came almost immediately: a simple "Yes"

The rhythmic knocking had stopped. I walked briskly out of my office, zipped up the stairs and over to Courtney's room. I refused the instinct to knock on the closed door, and instead opened the unlocked door and let myself in.

_____

My niece was sitting on her bed looking over at me and smiling nervously. She had her knees up near her chin, and her arms were wrapped around her lower legs. She was completely naked, and from the way she was sitting I could see the delicious slit of her almost-perfectly-bare vagina in between her thick thighs.

"Hey, Baby," I whispered sweetly to my niece as I stepped in. She smiled wider and quickly looked away. Was she feeling embarassed for some reason?

"Can we watch the new video together?" I suggested as I stepped closer to the side of her bed. It was a queen size, and she was sitting in the center near the pillows at the head of the bed.

She nodded happily, scooted over to her right to make room for me to her left. I hopped onto the bed next to my naked little niece. She snuggled close to me and I could feel her heavy left breast on the right side of my torso and chest. As she did, she released her legs from their knees-up position put them out in front of her, up against my own legs. When she did this, I could see the perfect slit of her bare vagina.

Courtney then held her phone up in front of us both and started playing the video. I had my arm around her and I started to gently stroke her hair with my fingertips. I turned and kissed her hair several times, but didn't take my eyes off the video.

"Baby, I'm about to cum," I heard myself say in the recording.

"Uhm, this is my favorite part," Courtney said quietly, still not looking away from the video.

"Why's that, Baby?" I asked sweetly as her mouth began to fill with semen on the video screen.

"Uhm, like, I was just so proud of myself. You know, for making you cum." She said.

"You did a really good job. It felt amazing," I told her and she nuzzled her head up against my chest. I kissed the soft hair on top of her head several times.

Now on the video, Courtney was opening her mouth to show her uncle's sperm to the camera.

"It tasted so good..." She said dreamily as she swallowed on screen.

Jesus Christ. My niece. The things she was saying. It was so unbelievably hot.

"Did... did you like it when I finished on your face, too?" I asked cautiously.

"I loved it. It felt really warm on my skin. It was like lotion. I wish we'd gotten a video of that, too." she added disappointedly.

"Well at least we got some nice pictures of you, remember? You looked really pretty."

"Yeah, but I want like... a video of it. You know. Like, you cumming on my face."

"We can do that sometime," I assured her. The video ended. Courtney had swallowed every drop that was in her mouth. Now the video began to play on repeat.

_____

We watched the video in silence for another minute or so. As we watched, I found myself once again in disbelief at how good of a job Courtney was doing. It was almost unbelievable that she had never actually done that to a guy before, but I believed her that she hadn't. With the amount of research material available online these days, it wasn't exactly unbelievable.

But it was still absolutely amazing.

"Can I see it again, Uncle Dave?" Courtney whispered, still not looking away from the screen as the blowjay video played again.

"See what, Baby?" I played dumb, wanting to hear her say it.

"See-your-cock," she whispered quickly and desperately, as if she was afraid someone would overhear her.

"Oh--- you mean this old thing?" I said casually as I pulled my loose boxers away from my penis and flipped it up for my niece to see. Due to the present circumstances -- those being me sitting here with my naked niece, half-naked myself, and watching this video -- I was already fully hard.

I could then hear her breathing harder through her nose. I held myself up with my left hand and stroked her soft brown hair with my right. She was still leaned up against my right side.

"Are you wet, Baby?" I asked. She nodded.

"Can I feel?" I asked cautiously. She froze for a moment, but then she nodded again, small enthusiastic nods.

I readjusted myself so I was partially facing towards her. As I did this, Courtney slowly opened her legs. Not all the way, but enough so I could begin exploring. I released my penis from my left hand, and it thwapped loudly against my stomach. Courtney snorted out a little laugh when that happened.

"It's really smooth, Baby," I told her as I began to gently run my fingers over her bare outer labia. After a moment I began tracing lines up and down the perfectly straight slit where her outer labia meet in the middle of her vagina.

Courtney set her phone down on the bed to her right side and looked up at me.

_____

My right arm was still around my niece's shoulders. Her face was 3 inches from mine. I could smell her warm breath, and I didn't want to breathe anything else.

I didn't think about what I did next, because what I did next felt perfectly natural. I slowly leaned towards Courtney's lovely face and gently kissed her on the lips. Her lips stayed frozen for a moment, but then she began to kiss me back. When she did, I finally slid my middle finger in between her outer labia and began to slowly run it up and down the length of her warmly dripping vagina. It had been difficult to feel any hair on her outer labia, but it was more easily detectable along the edges in here --- it's much more difficult to shave this area, I'm sure.

With some hesitation I began to use my tongue to gently lick her lower lip as we continued kissing. She had the softest lips I had ever kissed. I felt her hot breath pounding out of her nostrils and soon her tongue was touching mine.

At this point I believe my own heart rate and breathing began to increase. I think that before I had kissed her, somehow I was worried that it would be too much, as if it was somehow going further than we had gone before. In some way, it definitely was further. And I felt so relieved that she was kissing me back.

As we continued, I finally made the plunge: I pushed my middle finger down to the lower part of her vagina, and began to slowly insert it into her. When I did, Courtney abruptly stopped kissing me and took in a sharp breath of air.

"Is that okay?" I asked her, looking deep into her big beautiful slightly bloodshot eyes.

She quickly stuck her tongue barely out just to moisten her lips, then she smiled intensely, as much with her eyes as with her mouth, and nodded more enthusiastically than before. There was so much love in her perfect face. She laid down flat on the bed and repositioned herself to give me better access to her crotch. She spread legs open farther, still not completely, but enough to give my hand as much room as was needed. She did this slowly enough that I was easily able to keep my middle finger inside of her.

We continued to look into each other's eyes as I began to slowly fuck her with my middle finger. After a few trips in and out, I began to work my ring finger into her as well. I figured that if she had a sex toy she played with, then it had probably been inside of her before, and my two scrawny human fingers were probably no where near the size of whatever toy she had been using anyway.

I began to exercise my standard fingering technique on my niece:

_____

It's pretty simple; I start with the middle and ring fingers inside the vagina. Luckily, I was already beyond this point with Courtney.

Next step, and this is the only other real step: Rub in and out, in somewhat elongated circular motions, pressing against the top of her vagina. This, my brothers and sisters, is known as the G-spot.

As usual with this technique, before too long, I could feel my niece's vagina clamping down on my fingers, and I could feel her begin to push, from deep inside her body, against my fingertips. A moment later I could barely keep my fingers inside of her, and the push from deep within my niece grew to a point that told me it was time:

I released her from the pressure I was applying to her G-spot, and her vagina immediately ejected my fingers from her body, and in the same moment a gushing eruption of hot clear fluid came rushing out of her, spattering against my hand and forearm and down along the comforter on top of the bed. It came out so forcefully that it was clearly audible: PSHHH

"Oh, my God!" Courtney exclaimed, and hid her eyes behind the elbow of her right arm, throwing her head back on the pillow. "Ohhh my god, that was so much..." she whined with embarassment.

"I don't mind!" I reassured her emphatically. "Guys like that! A lot of guys like that. They like it a lot. I like it a lot." I really did.

"You... you do?" Court asked sheepishly, raising her arm up so she could look at me from underneath the crook of her elbow.

"Oh, yeah. It's really hot. I like it when girls, uh... when they cum on my dick, too..." I trailed off.

"Like... when you're fucking them?" Courtney asked me.

"Yep. And then everything's so wet, it just slides right back in," I explained casually, as I made smooth forward motion in the air with my left hand.

"Will you show me?" My niece asked hopefully.

"Sure, Babe, check it out," I began to move my left hand toward her vagina to show her how easily my fingers would slip back in, but she closed her legs before I could demonstrate.

"Uhm, I meant, like... show me with your cock?" She looked up at me with big eyes.

Holy shit.

_____

"Court, I'm not so sure you should lose your virginity to your uncle," I told her, trying to sound stern enough that she would know I was serious. And I was serious, even if that didn't change the desire in my heart.

"Oh. Uhm, what if you just put it in once?" She asked hopefully. "I just, like... I just really wanna see how easily it goes in. Like you were saying."

"Well, Honey, uh..." I swallowed. "That works a lot better if my cock's wet."

"Sooo... Can-I-suck-it?" Courtney whispered.

"If you want," I said as nonchalantly as I could, and then I laid down on my back. I still had my loose boxers on, and I pulled them away from my penis to give my niece access.

"Get it nice and wet, Baby. Then, if you really want to, you can sit on it. Deal?"

"Deal!" She giggled as she sat up and leaned over me. She took my penis in her right hand and started making out with the tip. I could feel her warm tongue sliding over my urethra repeatedly. Soon she started taking the head of my penis fully into her mouth, dragging her lips over it, again and again.

"Get it as wet as you can," I reminded her. She held the head of my penis in her mouth, and I could feel her pushing spit towards her lips. Soon it began to froth and splatter out from the point where her lips connected with my penis. She slurped my penis out of her mouth for a moment and looked over at me.

"Can I sit on it now, Uncle Dave?" she asked me dreamily before pushing a big glob of spit onto the tip of my penis. I saw it slime down the sides of my shaft.

"Whenever you're ready," I told her.

"I'm ready now," She replied. She sounded nervous, but she did sound ready.

_____

"Are you sure you wanna sit on it, Baby? Or do you want to do it a different way?" I asked, trying to sound patient and open to whatever she wanted to do. I was patient, and I was open, but I also desperately wanted to get inside of my niece. But it was her first time -- I wanted her to call the shots.

"Uhm, maybe just, like, since it's the first time... maybe for the first time, you should do it?" She replied. I was laying down on the bed at this point, and she was up on her knees to my right, looking down at me.

"Okay, Honey. Do you want me to tell you what to do? Just for the first time?" I asked. She nodded.

"All right. Lie down on your back, Babe." She did as she was told, and I stood up to take my boxer shorts off while she did. Now we were both completely naked.

"Open up, Babe," I instructed my niece as I got into position in front of her. I scooted towards her on the bed. She had spread her legs wide open, but even now, her bare vagina still appeared as little more than a perfect slit, extending up from the crack of her ass. Her whole vagina and crotch area was still glistening with her moisture. I breathed in deep through my nose, staring down at my niece's perfect vagina. I wanted to taste her so badly. So I told her:

"I'm gonna lick it a few times first," I told her, and I looked in her eyes to see if it would be okay: She smiled, and nodded slowly. It was okay.

_____

I shifted positions from being up on my knees to instead laying down directly in front of my niece's open legs. I hooked my hands around the tops of her upper thighs and began to gently kiss and lick at my niece's voluptuous outer labia. I was mostly concerned with tasting the moisture that he come out of her. If I had been able to, I would have drank a whole cup of it. Luckily for me, something very similar to that wound up happening.

After a few seconds I pushed my tongue in between Courtney's outer labia and began licking slowly all up and down the length of her vagina. Using my hands, I directed her thighs to open farther.

Each time I passed over Court's vaginal opening, I pushed my tongue in nearly as far as I could. In here she tasted a little more like lemons. On the outside she tasted more like salt water.

Each time I passed her clit, I swirled my tongue a few times before moving back down. She shuddered a little bit each time I did this.

"It tastes really good, Baby," I mumbled while taking a quick breath. Courtney breathed:

"You do too... Uncle Dave..." Such a good girl.

I got back to work, but I was getting thirsty. I began to focus solely on Courtney's clit, and in 10 or 15 seconds, her breaths began to turn into moans. Around 20 seconds after that, her entire body began to tense up. My Spidey-sense told me it was almost time:

Right before Courtney came, I repositioned my mouth over where I thought her urethra was located. Success: Courtney grunted loudly when her orgasm came, in a forceful sounding way that didn't exactly sound pretty, but for some reason that only turned me on more.

Ardresac
Ardresac
607 Followers
12