My Niece wants to See My Dick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And right as I heard that loud grunt, a gush of deliciously hot and salty fluid blasted into my mouth; if I hadn't been holding my tongue up inside my mouth, it probably would have hit the back of my throat and activated my gag reflex.

I held my beautiful niece's bodily fluids in my mouth for a moment. I tried to swallow in one gulp, but it was too much. In two big gulps, I swallowed my niece's orgasm.

I looked up at Courtney as I got back into position on my knees in front of her. She was panting loudly and staring blankly up at the ceiling.

"You're really naughty, Uncle Dave..." she said in between ragged breaths. She had said the same thing about me instructing her to suck my balls earlier.

"Sorry, Baby. Was that too naughty for you?" I asked patronizingly.

Courtney responded by shaking her head violently to the left and right; hard enough that her face slapped against her pillow each time.

"Are you saying you wanna do that again sometime?" I asked, again patronizingly.

Now Courtney responded by nodding her head so violently the her body partially rose from the bed each time her head turned down. I busted out laughing at her. My niece is such a funny guy. She started giggling. I noticed her cute little tummy and large breasts jiggling as she did.

_____

I scooted up on my knees into position in front of my niece. My dick was sticking straight up, and I pushed it down so the head went in between Courtney's delicious outer labia. I began to rub it slowly up and down against her clit. She was so very warm and moist. The pink folds of her delicious vagina caressed the tip of my penis as it traveled up and down, encased within her soft and plump outer labia. Her interior razor stubble caressed the head of my penis as I did this.

"Aren't you gonna put it in, Uncle Dave?" She asked impatiently, but still sweetly.

I pushed my shaft down until I could feel Courtney's vaginal opening with the tip of my penis. Before I pressed in, I checked one last time:

"You're sure? You can't un-fuck your uncle, you know."

"I'd never want to. I'm sure," she said in a deeply loving and confident tone. I slowly pushed myself into my niece's dripping vagina. As soon as I entered, her eyes and mouth both opened wide. She looked like she was in disbelief that we were actually doing this. I wonder if I looked like that too.

"Is that okay?" I asked her gently once I was fully inside of her.

"I love you, Uncle Dave..." she responded dreamily. It was okay.

"I love you, Baby," I responded as I began to slowly fuck my niece. Our eyes stayed together.

"It's so good," she struggled to say. "It feels so good, Uncle Dave," she said as I then began to fuck her a little faster. I loved that she was still calling me Uncle Dave in this context.

"Tell me if it's too much," I instructed her as I continued to increase the pace. I couldn't help but go faster. She felt so good and I wanted so much of her. "Mm-hmm," she nodded in reply.

I broke eye contact with Courtney so I could look down. I could barely believe that my relatively large dick fit inside of her, but the evidence was right in front of me: we fit perfectly together.

I did my best to restrain myself and not give Courtney The Full Experience, but I didn't have to restrain myself long:

"Fuck me harder?" Courtney asked shyly, almost like she was self-conscious about wanting more. I smiled warmly at her beautiful face. I didn't want her to feel self-conscious with me. I wanted her to have everything she's ever wanted. And if what she wanted a heavier dose of Uncle Dave's Dick, I wasn't about to deny her that.

"You mean like this?" I placed my right hand on her left hip, and held her right buttock in my left hand. Using this grip, which I mastered during my training in Southeast Asia, I began to gradually fuck my niece faster, pulling her lower body forcefully against mine each time I thrusted in. Still I did my best to gradually work my way towards a faster pace; I wanted to give Courtney the chance to stop me if at any point it was too much for her.

But she didn't. Before much longer I was thrusting hard enough into my niece that our bodies made a wet smacking noise each time, and I could see strands of our fluids spider-webbing between our skin each time I pulled our crotches away from each other. When I reached a certain pace, Courtney grunted loudly when I thrusted into her, and moaned softly as I pulled out of her. I squeezed her hips and ass as I fucked her.

Her body was so wonderfully soft. My right hand wandered up her body and began to explore her left breast, which was swaying forward and backward as I fucked her. Her nipple became hard under my thumb while the rest of my hand explored the softness.

With my left hand still on her ass, I gradually adjusted my grip farther and farther, until eventually I could feel the outer edges of her asshole with my fingertips. I didn't go any farther than that, but the proximity did not appear to bother her.

After another minute or two, I could tell that I was getting closer.

_____

"I'm gonna cum, Baby," I managed to say to my niece while still fucking her.

"Can I drink it again?" Courtney asked.

"C'mere, Baby," I said, pulling out of Courtney's vagina and turning to stand up beside her bed. She quickly got down on her knees in front of me, practically bouncing off of the bed to get into position in time.

She opened her mouth wide and stared ahead. I stepped towards her, keeping a death grip on my dick so as not to prematurely wake the Sperm Dragon. Court craned her neck forward and angled her cute face in just the right way so I could take a tiny step forward and secure the head of my dick in her lovely mouth. She closed her lips around me and then I did awaken the Sperm Dragon, slowly stroking myself into her face.

Courtney didn't react the way most girls do, in my experience. Some girls clearly don't like it. Their faces scrunch up and they spit it out in disgust. Others try to act like they like it, but it's clear that it's just an act.

But that wasn't the case with Courtney. As soon as I began to fill her mouth, she was looking up at me with wide lovely loving eyes, nodding her head slightly as if to say, "Yes, yes, give me everything you have."

I did.

_____

Courtney swallowed in one loud gulp. "Did I do good, Uncle Dave?" she asked sweetly.

"You did great, Honey. Did you like it?" I asked hopefully.

"I loved it. But, uhm, I didn't get a chance to, uhm... cum on you."

"Oh. That's right," I remembered. I had meant to make her orgasm through sex. "How about we try for that next time? I was just too excited this time. I finished too fast."

"That's okay," she giggled. She kissed the tip of my penis affectionately, stood up and started to get dressed. "I want every day to be next time," she said. I told her that I didn't have a problem with that.

I felt like the luckiest uncle in the world.

12