My Niece's Milk Pt. 02 - Alone Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is actually great!" I laughed.

"It really is, no idea why we don't come here more often," she mused.

"Seems like the sort of experience that could turn into a regular event," I hinted.

The two of us splashed around a bit, laughing and shouting. After some time had passed and we had both sufficiently digested, she challenged me to a race. Any style we wanted, from here to a rock on a neighboring beach. Naturally, I accepted.

"Ready... set... go!" Naomi started.

I kept up with her for maybe ten seconds. I looked in disbelief as I paddled and kicked. She left me in the dust with her expert strokes and strong muscles. Even the drag on her chest was not enough to slow her down.

My consolation prize, at least, was getting to see her cute little ass sticking out of the water and her thighs at work.

I kept up my pace and touched the partially-submerged rock not too long later. Naomi was already sitting atop it, giggling. She briefly pulled her right tit out for a couple of sprays. Milk rained down on me and she seemed to find it very funny when I tried to catch some in my mouth.

"Not bad, old man," she remarked, looking down at me.

"If I was 19 again-" I started.

"You were never on any swim team, mom says you just played football."

"I've got longer legs and everything," I noted.

"Sure," she chuckled.

"Whatever," I relented. She was a very talented swimmer and those toned muscles she had weren't just for show.

I rolled my eyes and pushed off the rock with my feet. Once I cleared room for my niece, she stood up and jumped in feet-first. She disappeared completely beneath the surface as droplets rained down on me. I became nervous when she did not resurface.

Fearing the worst, I looked around frantically. Just as I was about to dive under to take a look, I screamed out in fright. A hand had just grabbed my crotch. Seconds later, Naomi rocketed out of the water in front of me.

"What the fuck!" I shouted.

"Just having some fun," she winked, pulling her hair back out of her face.

"You had me thinking you were drowning for a second," I frowned, "AND you scared the shit out of me," I finished.

As retaliation, I gave her tits a quick grope, making sure to squeeze them tight enough for a bit of milk to ooze out.

"Now you're sounding like my mom," my niece laughed as she swatted my hands away.

I then remembered all the times growing up and since then when my sister had urged caution. She was always so careful and so insistent that others be. Sometimes it spoiled the fun.

Recovering from my brief trauma, I shook my head and smiled as I started swimming back. This time, she matched my pace and swam right alongside me. Naomi declared it was time for her to do some laps, so I took the opportunity to go grab a couple of beers while she assured me she would be fine.

"If I had a heart attack you wouldn't be able to get to me in time even if you were right here," she reasoned. Grim, but sound logic.

A few minutes later I was back, and with a couple cold beers. I climbed up onto a large rock and sure enough, Naomi was out there doing her laps. She caught sight of me and I waved at her before sitting cross-legged on the warm rock. I took a sip as I contemplated this strange turn my life had taken.

By the time Naomi was done, I'd gone through both the beers and taken a few piss breaks out in the woods. Took more than that to get me buzzed but I was definitely in a good mood. We reunited and laid beside each other on the fine gravel beach. We pointed up at clouds and chatted. Deep things, small talk, everything in between.

I wasn't just sexually attracted to her. Any man could say that. I also loved her for every other quality she had, and she had quite a list. From her bubbly personality to her creative nature, she was a smart and pleasant woman to have by my side. We rolled onto our hips to face each other and talked for a bit longer.

Eventually we decided to head back to the cabin. In an hour, Naomi would be filling up again and in another couple we might be starting dinner. I didn't want to burn up in the sun and she had utterly exhausted herself. With my help, she stood up and took a shaky first step before recovering her strength to some degree.

The house had a small collection of board and card games, from Monopoly (only missing some of the pieces and currency) to chess. I learned that Naomi is much better at chess than I am. Yet another thing she kicked my ass at.

Of course, it wasn't quite fair that her cleavage took up half my view in front of me. It was a definite distraction. The plain white tee shirt she had changed into was growing tighter by the minute. Somehow, she could ignore that for a bit and I couldn't.

I had better luck at Monopoly and cards. Naomi made sure to remind me that they were much more luck-based than chess was. She was definitely bitter she had lost. According to her, there was hardly any strategy involved and it could have gone either way.

"So why didn't it?" I asked.

"Shut up," came her reply.

"That's no way to talk to your uncle," I teased.

"Shut up and milk me," Naomi pleaded as the conversation took a sudden twist.

I hopped to the other side of the coffee table to join her. The girl laid flat on her back and lifted her shirt up before uncovering her milk-swollen nipples. I straddled her, my knees on either side of her body as I rested slightly on her torso.

The right breast was the one I latched onto first. I grabbed the fat rubbery teat with both hands and massaged it as I suckled. That seemed to make the milk flow quite freely, even in this position. My niece hugged me against her body and rubbed my back.

"I hope your tanks aren't as full as before, I was looking forward to dinner," I paused.

"Nah, they're like half of that right now," she answered.

One tit, then the other. Afterward, we picked up our games as if nothing had happened. It was such a nice weekend. Just the two of us, no electricity, no distractions. We could say or do anything we wanted.

A couple hours later, I started on dinner. Naomi had already begun her pre-game snack. I eventually served us up some baked beans, potatoes, carrots, and broccoli. I'd added a few seasonings and it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.

She agreed, finishing her plate as well as seconds. Of course, she would say that about anything. Afterward, we roasted marshmallows and made some smores. The essential camping highlight. We chatted for hours after that, interrupted only by my niece running off to pump every now and then.

I had my beer cooler next to me and was slowly working my way through them. All they'd had at the store was Rainier and Bud lite... I'd picked the Rainier as the lesser of two evils. To tell you the truth, I'm not that much of a beer snob, but I do have my favorites. I didn't even really dislike most of them but my dad had drilled the "good" and "bad" beers into my brain long ago.

"Can I have one?" Naomi asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"One what?" I raised my eyebrow.

"A beer."

"What?" I asked in surprise. I'd caught her eyeing my beer a few times during our little dinner dates. I always figured she was curious but it still caught me off-guard.

"I just wanna try one, I've never had any before."

I was surprised that there was anybody her age that hadn't already had plenty of alcohol.

"Are you for real?"

"Of course I am."

"You know you're not 21, right?"

"But I am 19, that's close enough. Besides, it would be legal for me in most countries anyway."

I weighed the choice in my brain for a minute, as fogged-up as it was.

"You know I could get in huge trouble if somebody found out, right?" I asked.

"Nobody sends an uncle to jail for giving their 19 year-old niece a beer," she rolled her eyes.

"Fine, just don't tell anyone. Keep it a secret," I looked over my shoulder for a second.

"I think I'm already keeping a much bigger secret," she reminded me. I reached into the cooler then paused.

"I think your first beer should be a better one..." I frowned.

"I've never been a picky eater. I'm sure I'll never be a picky drinker."

"That's alcoholic-talk."

"Uncle Peter, it's just one beer."

"Okay, okay!" I relented, tossing a cold one over to her. She caught it against her breasts.

I waited eagerly for her reaction. She cracked it open and sniffed at it. Not impressed by that. Then she took a cautious first sip.

"It tastes awful," she frowned.

"Yeah."

"So why do you drink it?"

"There's kinds that taste better."

"A lot better?"

"Not really," I admitted.

"So why?"

"I drink a beer to drink a beer. Same as everyone else. One day the taste'll click to you."

My explanation fell deaf on her young ears but she continued to drink anyway. I stared into the fire and warmed my feet up against the edge. I got another beer for myself and soon after Naomi asked for a second. I hesitated briefly before deciding a second couldn't do her any harm. I tossed it on over.

We'd been sitting mostly in silence, but eventually Naomi broke the spell.

"I don't like it," Naomi declared, referring to the beer, "but I kind of like it now," she concluded. Now she was starting to make sense. The young woman was smiling for no good reason and was sitting in a looser posture. She leaned back in her chair and raised her right leg over the arm of the seat and let it hang.

"I'm 19, a woman, but I don't really feel like one. I haven't had that magical experience where I start to feel like an adult," she lamented.

"How do you mean?" I inquired, struggling to put two and two together after... wait, how many beers was I on now?

"One day you wake up and just realize you're an adult. It doesn't happen the day you turn 18. Or 19, apparently."

"I think I felt like an adult when I started having to pay my own car insurance," I shrugged. She just rolled her eyes.

"Not like that. Not responsibilities or duties, but experiences."

"Responsibility is what being an adult is all about. Somebody needs to keep the lights on."

"Uncle Peter, all my friends got drunk, and smoked pot years ago. I held off on all of it because everyone tells me it's better if I wait. I've never done any of those things, and my friends feel like adults. I'm just wondering... if that sort of thing is what I need now," she explained.

"Oh."

Suddenly it was all clear to me.

"So you want to smoke pot, is what you're saying?" I asked.

"No," the blonde laughed, before going quiet. There must have been something she wanted to say, but I was oblivious at this point. Couldn't be anything that important, I told myself.

"Anyway, I think I'm off to pump and head for bed," she quietly announced after some time.

I tossed her the keys and she went inside. I remained by the fire another few minutes before extinguishing it and heading back in myself. The sound of Naomi working away with her hand pumps in the bathroom could be heard through the door. I'd hauled the coolers in with me along with our other belongings.

Locking the door, I went to drink a tall glass of water before realization hit me. Naomi had wanted to take that extra step. Right then and there. I felt like such an idiot, even with the excuse of the beer. After all, I'd had the same thoughts on my mind for a week.

I finished the glass and went to knock on the bathroom door but stopped myself just short of it. Was I ready for that step? It was so much to think about. Maybe I should wait until I'm sober.

Turning around, I let myself back outside and wandered over to the treeline to pee. The bathroom was occupied, after all. I don't think Naomi'd appreciate me barging in there for that reason. After what felt like an eternity, I finished up and went back inside.

Naomi was still pumping away. Once more, the thought crossed my mind of knocking on that door. After another drink of water I just decided to head off to bed. I drew the curtains in the bedroom. The sun was set but the moon was out now and provided some light. I removed my shoes and pants.

I pulled back the sheets and stumbled into bed. I closed my eyes but before I could go to sleep, the bathroom door opened and footsteps approached. The sheets lifted and soon a young woman settled into bed next to me. Moments later, I drifted off into dreams.

---

The most terrible morning wood awaited me when I woke. My penis was throbbing and sticking straight up. Not only were my boxers tented, but the heavy sheets lifted as well. I groaned and reached my hands down to address it.

I didn't masturbate very often, but sometimes the morning wood was just too painful and I decided fuck it. So I chose to deal with it, and began stroking my shaft up and down while rubbing sleep out of my eyes. I had barely opened them yet.

There were the beginnings of a slight headache but nothing too bad. I hated hangovers like everyone else and was thankful that I was feeling relatively great this morning. The sunlight filtered in through the window while I squinted through my eyelids.

"Uncle Peter?" a voice interrupted. I jumped slightly and released my cock.

"Oh, fuck," I remembered. It all came flooding back to me. I opened my eyes to take in the cabin bedroom instead of the apartment I'd been expecting. Then I remembered who was next to me.

I turned my head to gaze up at my niece Naomi. She was sitting up against the head of the bed, her lips parted and penetrating blue eyes transfixed on what I'd just been doing. I struggled to think of a response. I'd just cum on her leg last week, why was this so awkward?

Then I realized it wasn't.

"You're having one of those things boys get where you're really hard in the morning, aren't you?" she asked curiously.

"Y-yes, I am. I was hoping it would go away, but it's just... really stiff," I explained.

"I watched it get big this morning while I was doing an early pump session. You said my name a couple of times in your sleep," she informed me.

"Oh. Yeah I would probably say that, wouldn't I?"

It was taking some time for me to slip back into the "new normal" we'd established.

"Do you think I could help with it?" the bed-headed blonde volunteered.

"Yeah, just, what about breakfast? You have to be starving by now."

"I was thinking breakfast in bed," she leaned forward, her breasts sloshing under her pink night shirt. There was a wet patch over each, indicating that she'd slept bra-less. A risky move when you've got fountains for breasts.

Sure enough, as she pulled her shirt up to expose her strained chest, there was no bra. The sacks settled freely into her lap as she scooted in closer to me. The woman rolled onto her side and suddenly I was faced with two engorged breasts.

"Drink up," I heard her say from somewhere. Couldn't tell exactly with her breasts blocking my view.

I latched on to the bottom (right) breast and began to suckle, my face resting against the sheets. As I did so I felt Naomi's arm begin to peel back the sheets over me. Soon, the tent of my boxers was exposed. I was more swollen than ever.

Somehow my dick had avoided slipping through the hole. Naomi nudged it ever so slightly and the tent collapsed, exposing my dick. I closed my eyes as her fingers wrapped around my cock. She was giving me a nursing handjob.

Her small fingers worked their way up and down my shaft. She was clearly inexperienced, but attempting to mimic what I'd been doing earlier. It just occurred to me that this was probably the first time she'd done this, given what she told me last night.

The handjob itself wasn't great, but nobody can tug your own dick better than you can. Combined with the nursing experience, however, I was launched into bliss. After establishing a favored technique and rhythm, my niece's soft hand began to move up and down more rapidly.

Precum was bubbling out of my head and soon my entire member was slick. I squeezed the deflating breast in front of me to expedite the flow. This prompted Naomi's hand to go even faster.

"I love you Uncle Peter. I wish I could do this every morning," she whispered.

Oh, man. She was trying to go for a speed record here.

"Just wake up next to you, and feed you with my full engorged tits while I help you with your dick," she teased.

I blew my load, cringing in a mixture of pain and pleasure as her fingers closed around my dick like a vice. Cum launched into the air. I had no idea how high, but it landed on my stomach and some ended up on Naomi apparently.

"It tastes so good," I heard her say.

My dick almost sprang back to life already, with the prospect of a possible swallower. I swallowed her milk, why shouldn't she swallow my cum?

"Not as good as your milk," I finally spoke, removing my lips from her rubbery nipple for a moment.

---

The bed had remained surprisingly clean and dry. We were not. Naomi was the first to cram herself into the tiny shower, while I sat outside the bathroom awaiting my turn. The water was quite cold.

"I was hoping for warm water," my niece sighed from the other side of the door. I still have yet to see her naked body.

"You and me both," I shivered in anticipation of the freezing torrent.

"Not just for that reason, but warm water on my breasts feels so good. It can trigger my letdown. Makes it much easier to hand-express," she explained. Suddenly I was wishing for warm water even more. It just wasn't in the cards with this plumbing setup.

The young woman spent her time equally between cleaning her body and milking her still-full left breast. I knew this because she kept telling me how much warmer her milk was coming out than the shower water. She soon gave up and turned off the shower before emerging.

Dry (mostly) and wearing her outfit for the day. A pink t-shirt, what looked to be a sports bra (did they make them in that size?), and her customary short shorts, this time in white. Her hair was still fresh out of the shower. She let me in while she went to fetch her mirror and do her hair.

I didn't last much longer in the shower either. I got clean, and that was the end of that. I threw on my athletic shorts and a grey nike t-shirt (as if I was some kind of athlete) and brushed my teeth. I stepped out to join my niece on the couch.

Her hair was still fairly straight and looked pretty good considering we were living in the stone age right now. She'd finished with that part of her routine and was now pumping her left breast. She was determined to empty that sucker. I asked her if she was hungry.

"Fuck yes," she gasped.

I drove to the camp store quickly to stock up on supplies. Eggs and sausages for breakfast, and lots more beer. Somebody drank all of mine. I started the fire and set out the pan, put a little butter on it, cracked a few eggs, and threw the sausages on there.

"Hope you're pretty hungry because we're gonna have to eat all this," I gestured at the eggs and sausages still remaining. It was only a half dozen container of eggs but there were still two left as well as a number of sausages.

"You keep draining me, and I'll keep eating everything you make on that fire," she assured me as she downed another water bottle.

I had a small breakfast, and true to her word, Naomi had her heaping platter and polished off what was left. On top of her mammoth milking breasts she had to maintain, she exercised a lot. I wondered how many calories she needed each day but just decided I'd lose count if I tried to track it.

---

Today we elected to go on a hike. We were surrounded by a complex network of trails. Some hugged the lake, others went off into the deep woods and to a waterfall, while a third cluster went up into some low mountains. Naturally, Naomi picked the latter.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" she promised. I frowned at the thought of walking up a mountain.