My Niece's Milk Pt. 02 - Alone Together

Story Info
Peter and his busty niece spend the weekend at the lake.
10.8k words
4.61
120.9k
115

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone for the super warm response to Part 1! Part 2 is massive and has some build-up. Part 3 is in the works and will likely be the best one yet. Let me know if you have any comments/critiques/requests.

---

I was back in my niece Naomi's life, and in a big way.

After avoiding her for ages due to my growing attraction toward her, I finally saw her again. Everything had changed last week. Lines were crossed, walls were torn down, doors were opened, bridges were built. My head sometimes hurt a bit when I thought about just how much my life was changing. For the better, I think.

It was hard to feel any guilt or negative feelings when the mere thought of her full breasts washed them away like... well, like milk. I'd loved the sweet taste of her milk. Her warm embraces... The overdeveloped young woman glued herself to me whenever I was around.

Our relationship had certainly gone to a new place, and part of me wanted to go further. Would that be too soon? Is that even a good idea? Hell, none of this is a good idea. I'd love to think about it but I've been doing a lot less of that lately.

It seems like whenever I try to step back and think, I get a text on my phone. From Naomi. The blonde darling had been in ecstasy since our encounter. All day and late into the night we exchanged messages. A couple photos of her in some of her more revealing outfits had been sent, as well.

We teased each other. She mostly talked about her breasts or her milk, how much she ached. Naomi really wanted to see me again. Soon.

Her texts began to seem more frantic, more desperate. She was a curious young woman, one who had just discovered something new. Something she very much liked. I wanted to explore it with her.

The two of us had finally arranged to meet up again. Today I was going to pick her up and we would go camping. She'd floated the idea a few days ago and I immediately agreed to it. We would have a weekend together, just the two of us...

---

I arrived at my sister's house around 10 AM. It took a moment in my car to force the erection in my pants down enough that I could get in the door. No idea how I managed that while knowing what I was about to do. I knocked at the door my sister opened it a moment later.

"Hey Pete," she welcomed me inside. I stepped into the living room and my eyes were instantly drawn to the far corner. Naomi sat in the recliner, legs crossed and a grin on her face. Her pink shorts did little to cover up her thighs, and the white tank top she wore did even less for her chest. I turned my attention back to her eyes, which stared back into my own with longing.

"The weather's looking good for your trip, plenty of sun and warm but not too warm," my sister commented.

"Yeah, I've been looking forward to it. It's been too long since I've gone camping and when Naomi brought it up, I had to say yes," I replied.

"Well it's not really camping since we're going to be staying in a cabin," Naomi chimed in.

"True, but we'll have miles of trail to hike and the lake to relax in. No electricity either, I'd say it's close enough for me," I laughed. It was somewhat surprising to me that in this day and age, you could still rent a cabin without electricity.

"That is true," the blonde admitted.

"What's the place like?" my sister asked.

"One bedroom, a couch or two, wood stove, bathroom, and one or two other comforts of home," I replied.

"No room for yourself?"

"Oh don't worry about me, there's a folding bed in one of the couches, Naomi can sleep on that," I teased.

"I'll be in that bed no matter what," Naomi insisted.

---

It didn't take us long to load everything in the car. A cooler and some snacks, Naomi's bags, and a couple ice cold coca-colas for us to sip. We departed at 10:30, right on schedule. We would arrive at our cabin just in time for a late lunch.

I drove while Naomi sat next to me. Her long blonde hair was done up in a ponytail and she wore aviator sunglasses. I couldn't see exactly where her eyes were looking as she sipped on her bottle of soda. My eyes would have been on the mile of cleavage extending out in front of her. From the tilt of her head toward me, I had a pretty good idea of what she was looking at.

"You look pretty hard," she noted, removing any doubt. I nodded, trying to keep my eyes on the road.

"You've been hard this whole time, you must be seeing something you like," she added.

"Two things. Mostly just thinking about what I'm gonna do with them later," I clarified, glancing over at her. Naomi bit into her lip ever-so-slightly.

We were leaving town now and the density of human settlements began to decline. The city was giving way to the forest. I was so excited by the thought of how isolated we would soon be. We wouldn't have to hide anything.

An hour into the drive, Naomi shifted in her seat.

"Oh man, I'm getting full," she laughed.

"Should I pull over somewhere?

"No, it's fine. It's busy and there's no private spots."

The girl turned to her side and reached into the back to grab her smaller bag. The one she kept the fun stuff in. She had her two manual pumps with her. The standard treatment for the problem I'd helped her with last week.

Without a word, she sat back and pulled her tank top up to reveal that toned belly. Her veiny breasts, tanned orbs of milkflesh, were being strangled by her grey nursing bra. They overflowed the vessel slightly, and Naomi was relieved when she undid the bra cups.

The garment was still on her, the straps digging into her young chest and shoulders. I kept glancing at her whenever I got the chance. A drop of milk had formed on her newly-freed left nipple. Instantly I was feeling a bit thirsty.

Naomi had her knees raised in front of her and a small blanket draped around her. The show was only visible to her and myself. She liked to show skin, sure, but pumping in full view of strangers was a bit much even for her. Besides, I got the sense that she was beginning to dedicate her body to me.

The girl began to pump with one flange over each bulbous breast. Milk flowed swiftly with every squeeze of the pump, but the progress was slow due to the manual nature of the device. She was clearly experienced at this, as her hands did not tire of the monotonous and time-consuming task of squeezing the pump.

Twenty, maybe thirty minutes passed along with a bottle change before she declared herself pumped to satisfaction. Her breasts now fit very comfortably within her nursing bra. There was quite a bit of room for the two to grow. Naomi pulled her tank top back down and over her tits and removed the blanket shielding her.

"21 ounces," my niece noted. The first two eight-ounce bottles had been filled, and a few more ounces went into the second pair of bottles.

"Is that typical?" I asked.

"For this time of day, yeah. My biggest pumping sessions are first thing in the morning, just before bed, and the midnight one," she explained.

"How much do you get then?"

"A lot," she teased.

"Helpful," I remarked sarcastically.

"Just as you can be if you help me drink this milk."

"I thought you'd never offer."

"I like to save the stuff I pump for donating, but obviously there's no chance of that now."

Naomi unscrewed one of the full bottles and handed it to me. Without hesitation, I drank the fresh milk that had just been squeezed out of the woman next to me. My niece. Just as I finished the bottle, I realized Naomi was drinking a bottle of her own.

It was one of the emptier ones with just a few ounces. It was incredibly hot to see a woman drink her own milk like that. She was just as in love with the stuff as I was.

"The rest is for you, Uncle Peter," she announced after finishing her beverage. I took my time to savor the flavor of her milk as she handed another bottle to me. It was still warm, and surprisingly filling. It was rich, but not too much that I couldn't see drinking it all day long every day.

---

"Once we're there, you're gonna have me all to yourself," the woman reminded me.

I'd been thinking about that this entire time but somehow her acknowledgement of it just made me harder. We were pulling into the campground now. I parked next to the office and went inside while Naomi waited in the car. There was a store attached, so as they were getting us checked in I made sure to grab some beers, hot dogs, and other goodies.

"Here's the key to #15, head to the far end of the loop and take the left turn. It's gonna be at the very end of the road, you can't miss it," the woman explained.

"Thanks," I smiled as I stepped out the door with my groceries. Naomi rolled down her window.

"What'd ya get?" Naomi asked excitedly.

"A lot," I joked. She rolled her eyes at my revenge for her vagueness earlier. However, it was pretty easy to see some of the stuff in the bags as I put them in the back.

"Hot dogs? Damn, I'm starving," she remarked, her stomach audibly grumbling as if for emphasis.

"I know you are, so we're gonna have ourselves a barbecue in a bit."

"Before or after I feed you?" she asked as I settled into the driver's seat.

"How long can you wait?"

"I think you mean how long can you wait," she giggled.

---

We passed the campgrounds, then a number of cabins before rounding a corner and reaching the end of the road. A small cabin came into view, tucked away into the trees. It was so secluded, so private. Likely sharing the same thoughts, Naomi put her hand on my thigh as we approached.

I parked and we hopped out to unload our belongings. There was a firepit right out front that came with a grate so you could grill on it. We set the coolers down in the shade of a tree and carried the rest of our gear to the house. I unlocked the door and we both excitedly stepped into the cabin.

It was cozy, with a few rustic decorations. There was a couch and a couple of recliners pointed at a fireplace. The kitchen was pretty barebones, but it at least had running water. Not sure we'd get our chance to use that room at all really.

The bathroom had two doors, one into the main house and one that led into the bedroom. I noted that it only had a shower, no tub, but otherwise was perfectly nice. We walked into the bedroom and I felt my heart begin to race a bit just thinking about what we could do in here.

A queen-sized bed with a log cabin-themed bedspread took the lion's share of space in the room. It was flanked on either side by nightstands. The only source of light in the room was the small window to the left. A door on the right led back into the living area.

"It looks real cozy," I noted to my niece. She stepped up beside me and grabbed my hand.

"Wanna try it out?" she winked.

"I am getting pretty hungry, not quite the kind that hot dogs can fix though."

"Lucky for you I've got just the thing," she turned away and led me to the bed.

Naomi climbed onto the bed and crossed her legs. She patted the area in front of her, the universal sign to humans, cats, and dogs to "come here," and I obliged. I laid down and settled in next to her, putting my head in her hand as she guided me into her lap.

Her clothed breasts loomed in front of my face. Before I knew it, she'd torn her shirt off and was unclasping the cups on her bra once more. I gulped as she revealed her thick pink nipples to me.

"Oh god, they're so perfect," I exclaimed.

"They're all yours, Uncle Peter," she cooed.

I nuzzled her breast as the busty blonde guided her throbbing left nipple to my lips. I briefly teased her with my tongue. Her fingernails dug into the back of my head ever so slightly. After a moment of tickling her and tasting droplets of milk, I latched on.

Suckling from her the second time was just as magical as the first time. Maybe even better now that I knew the technique and there were no pretenses. Both of us were very aware of what we were doing. Both of us were very much in love with it.

Her warm milk flowed from her fat breast as quickly as I demanded it. While her tanks were only half-full, there was still plenty of cream to drink. As I suckled, my niece rubbed my shoulder and arm while holding my head close. She always wanted me as close to her breast as possible, as if afraid I would lose my latch. Lose even a second of nursing.

I didn't complain. My beautiful fertility goddess of a niece was clutching me tightly. Smothering me with her overdeveloped tits. Each of us being the other's entire world.

An eternity later (which was in reality about ten minutes), I flipped myself over and switched sides to the other breast. Naomi moaned and cooed as I drained her final breast. She was getting so excited. Every nursing session was the most exhilarating foreplay imaginable for her.

I finished the second breast with Naomi's hand on my hip. She gazed down at me with lust and what I sensed to be a genuine romantic infatuation. She loved me. I was beginning to feel that same way about her.

Just as I felt myself becoming comfortable with the idea of going a bit further... her stomach growled again. The poor girl was starving. I could hardly leave her like that, not when she'd just treated me to such a fine meal.

"You still hungry?" I laughed as her stomach growled once more.

"So fucking hungry," she confirmed.

---

Naomi sat in one of the two folding chairs that we had brought while I messed with the grill. Her gaze for once was not on me but on the food I was preparing. Understandable considering that aside from a couple ounces of her milk, she hadn't eaten anything since 9 AM. It was 2 PM now.

As I cooked the hot dogs, my niece took a number of healthy swigs from her water bottle. She clearly needed a lot of fluid to keep up that insane production in those milk factories of hers. Just as I was almost done, she ran off to the bathroom.

Upon return, I greeted her with three hot dogs and a bag of chips.

Eating as if she had never eaten before, the blonde wolfed down the first hot dog. I only made one for myself since I was still pretty full from the milk. She began to slow down after the second hot dog, and added some water and potato chips into the mix. By the time I was done with my one hot dog, she was about to start on the third.

I should enter her in an eating contest, I joked in my head.

Satisfied after our meal, we decided to come up with a plan for the rest of the day. The lake was our number one priority. We'd have to give our stomachs a bit of time to settle, but that didn't mean we couldn't head over now. I put out the small cooking fire and we reentered the cabin.

We each looked through our things for our respective bathing suits and soon found them. For some reason we both changed in separate rooms. Maybe we felt that the complete revelation of our bodies was a treat we'd deserve a bit later. After a moment I was ready and soon Naomi was too.

I was wearing nothing but my blue swimming trunks and sandals. Naomi surprised me when she stepped out. She was wearing a red one-piece. I didn't even know she owned any clothing that modest. Sensing my puzzlement, she decided to explain.

"Not like the rest of the stuff I have, I know. My parents forced me to take this one, they didn't want me 'asking for it' while I was in the middle of nowhere or something stupid like that," she sighed.

"I don't really think it's hiding anything," I noted.

I looked her up and down. The bottom covered her crotch (showing the slightest hint of cameltoe) and continued upward in a "v" shape. Her thighs and hips were completely exposed. The suit, pulled tight by her oversized chest, seemed almost skin-tight. Except in the front where it left her skin and ran in a straight line from belly to nipples.

Surprisingly, her breasts were almost entirely covered. Not even a hint of cleavage was visible, although I could see her collarbone and the beginnings of each breast. Never in my life did I think I'd see so little of her tits. Still, her nipples made noticeable protrusions.

Playing along with my careful analysis, Naomi turned around and placed a hand on her hip. A bit over half of each firm cheek was covered but it still left little to the imagination. There was a small "V" cutout on her upper back that revealed her shoulder blades. Her hair was undone and flowing freely just past her shoulders.

"You like what you see, Uncle Peter?" my niece asked as she turned back around to face me.

"You're fucking gorgeous, Naomi," I shook my head.

"I get a lot of exercise but it seems like the rest of my body never gets any attention," she mused.

"Maybe if you did less boob work-outs it'd all even out," I joked, causing both of us to laugh. It felt nice to be so open about my admiration of her body. Telling her things I'd been longing to say for a while now.

"I think pumping would fit into that category, but I can hardly go two hours without bursting at the seams with milk. The house would be flooded. Seems like a lost cause," she chuckled, and I noticed she was checking me out as well.

"I've always loved the way you look," my niece confessed.

"I've been wanting you for so long," she stepped forward, putting her hand on my stomach and looking up into my eyes.

"And now I have you," she finished.

I had a sort of... fatherly build. A dad-bod? I was strong, although hardly a weightlifter. There was a bit of fat on me but it mostly seemed to gravitate toward my belly. I did have a little bit of a beer gut, but it was clear that Naomi was the type to love that.

Of course, my cock was fairly stiff right now too. She stared at it upon glancing downward. We were both caught in a trance, in primal admiration of each other's bodies. It seemed so strange that a niece and an uncle could be so attracted to each other.

"Let's go check out the lake," I suggested, putting my hand on her fingers that rested on my belly.

"Sounds good to me, I need to get a bit of exercise anyway," she accepted.

My hand soon linked up with hers and transformed into holding hands. We walked out the door and I locked it behind us. The lake was supposed to be a good quarter mile dead ahead of us. I couldn't make it out just yet because the trees and scrub were pretty dense, but on the map it was not far.

We followed a narrow footpath that connected to the larger trail system around us. After a short walk, the lake came into view. It was beautiful, and quite large. Upon emerging from the dark shaded path, the sunlight reflecting off the water was almost blinding.

As our eyes adjusted, I took in my surroundings. There was a small grey gravel beach with some rocks and logs nearby that made for ideal seats. It was a sort of secluded cove. There were people and boats on the lake, but at the very far end where the main shore was. I couldn't make out any detail due to the distance.

Essentially, we had the whole place to ourselves.

"Nobody here," Naomi smiled as she stepped into the water. She waded in and soon was up to her hips in water.

"How is it?" I inquired.

"Not too bad for lake water!" Naomi responded.

I kicked off my sandals and dipped a toe in myself. She was right. Cold, but a refreshing kind on a hot day like this. It was warmer than the forecast had indicated so some time in the water was just what we needed.

The cold liquid reached my own waist as Naomi submerged her breasts. I strode out to meet her and soon we were near the edge of where our feet could touch the ground. Naomi's breasts were far enough below the water that I couldn't see them at this angle.

One could almost forget that she was the bustiest woman in the state.

I could, however, see her beautiful face. Tanned, freckled, a youthful smile, and those blue eyes... she was everything a man like me needed to feel like a teenager again. Her blonde hair was damp at the bottom where it dragged along the water but was otherwise as shiny and gold as ever, and almost blindingly bright as it reflected the sun.