My Niece's Milk Pt. 03 - New Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was silent for a moment. She knew that she had me there. Her parents were almost always home, hostile to any potential boyfriends, and still trying to run their adult daughter's life. It was because of them that we had such difficulty in our relationship.

"There will be another time. If we wait long enough, we can do another vacation like we did. We just need to give it a bit so it doesn't seem weird to anyone. Besides, milking you today was so soothing," I assured her.

"I don't want to wait. I feel bad you weren't able to get off," she bemoaned. Her glum tone conveyed her disappointment which echoed my own.

"We'll come up with something. In the meantime, we've got these calls."

"Speaking of meantime," Naomi remembered, "my parents wanted to thank you for the concert thing... even though they didn't really get to see any of it. They appreciated it, though, so you're invited over for a special dinner next Friday," she finished.

---

It turned out that I was not the guest of honor for this dinner, merely a guest. Not that it hurt my ego when I got sidelined, it was just so unexpected. Especially considering who it was that had arrived. Naomi's older sister Rebecca had returned home to visit from college.

"It's good to see you, Uncle Peter," my sister's other daughter greeted.

"Likewise, I had no idea you were coming," I hugged her.

"Well, it was a pretty spur-of-the-moment thing. But I haven't been back in over a year and was feeling a little homesick," the brunette elaborated.

"School going well?"

"Of course, you know me! One more term and I'm done," she declared triumphantly.

I congratulated her as we took our seats. I sat across from Naomi. Robert and Kaitlyn sat next to her. To my right was Rebecca, beaming with pride. She was too distracted by her conversation with her parents that she did not notice Naomi glaring at her.

The two did not have a great relationship for many reasons. Rebecca and Naomi were both quite smart, but Rebecca's intelligence was better-suited for numbers and business. Unsurprisingly, she did exceptionally well in school while Naomi did fine, but only excelled in her more creative classes. Rebecca was smart, popular, pretty, any other positive adjective one could think of.

There was also the fact that Rebecca did not share Naomi's unique condition. Rebecca had a small pair of breasts - no, my perspective is skewed by being around Naomi too much. They were by normal standards rather nice. Conventionally attractive breasts that weren't the size of pumpkins. They certainly did not leak milk.

I knew that Naomi loved her condition despite the opinions of her family, modern medicine, and the general public. There was just that part of her that saw Rebecca as living the life she never could. Being able to go out in public and draw eyes but not in a "look at that freak" kind of way. Not being treated like a walking joke whenever you needed to be serious.

There was a lot of animosity between Naomi and her "perfect" sister. Name-calling and even fights were common. Rebecca always had the better insults and names to call Naomi. Naomi always had the stronger fist to the face.

Right now, though, things were downright civil despite Naomi's growing rage.

"It's too bad John isn't here," Rebecca sighed, referring to the one child that wasn't present.

"I know, we'd have the whole family back, but he's still down in Texas," Robert agreed. He was a good kid, good at baseball too. I hadn't seen him in a couple years but kept in touch on social media.

"A full table, too, we'd have to get another chair if anybody else came to visit," Kaitlyn gestured at the one empty seat separating Rebecca and I.

I was glancing at Naomi when I noticed her raise her eyebrow as she looked at her older sister. I traced her gaze to look upon the woman myself. Her head was bowed, pride wiped from her face. She looked as if she'd just been reminded of some terrible tragedy.

"I'm pregnant," she mumbled, not looking up to face us as she spoke.

Silence at the table. I suddenly realized she'd been wearing a very loose sweater that was stretched a bit at the belly.

"Rebecca, I-," her mother started.

"It was stupid of me. It was an accident. The father's gone and I didn't know until a few months ago that, well, I was pregnant," she blurted out.

"How far along?" her father inquired.

"A little over six months now," his daughter replied.

"You've been pregnant all this time and never told us?" Kaitlyn asked in disbelief.

Rebecca remained silent for a moment. Naomi and I turned to look at each other with a mixture of shock and confusion. The two of us were just bystanders in this tense moment. I looked back at the pregnant woman as she cleared her throat.

"I didn't want you to worry. In fact the timing's great, if you can believe it. I've just got to finish up this term and I'm all done with school. I've already interviewed for a job back here in town and they're happy to have me once I graduate. They're perfectly fine with me bringing the baby in to work after they saw my grades," she explained.

Suddenly, the air cleared.

"Well... that's great news!" her father declared, suddenly growing excited for his daughter.

"I guess if it was gonna happen, it's great it happened when it did," his wife agreed.

"I'm going to need a place to stay in town for a while, I was wondering if I could move back into my old room once I graduate?" the near-graduate inquired.

"Absolutely," her parents replied in unison.

Just like that, despite announcing to the family that she was about to be a single mother and moving back in, she'd recovered. Naomi looked at me with a different look of disbelief. Her sister had turned the tables like a master. Rebecca was just so perfect that she couldn't even make mistakes like the rest of us.

For once I shared a bit of Naomi's resentment toward her. Only a tiny bit. I was still very happy for Rebecca. It just made me wish Naomi could catch a break, though.

---

"Lactation seems to be inevitable in this family," I joked.

"Well I guarantee Rebecca isn't gonna have 1/10th the trouble I do. But she'll probably bitch about the inconvenience of pumping an ounce or two a day," Naomi growled over the phone.

She was quite bitter recently. Aside from a few family dinners, the two of us had barely seen each other in over two months. We kept up our phone calls and texting religiously but that milking in her backyard had been the last time we'd touched each other. Rebecca had also just moved in. She complained constantly of her pregnancy (according to Naomi, at least).

"I'm sorry, but it is a big thing she's going through," I tried playing devil's advocate.

"She never gave a shit about any of my bodily struggles, now she asks me to give her massages or bring her warm washcloths, or prepare her food. God, she's always asking for food," she groaned.

"Sounds like somebody I know."

"Cut it out. You're on my side, stop pretending you aren't," she sighed.

"And I always will be on your side. I just think your sister has a lot on her plate."

"You wouldn't believe what she said yesterday. She finally got her lazy ass off the couch to fetch her own food, and when she was looking in the freezer, she saw all of my milk from the past week or so. She said 'God I hope that isn't me someday,' and I told her I owed her a smack once she's no longer pregnant."

"She's always given you a hard time about that," I conceded.

"Yeah, but I told her she wouldn't make that much in a million years. Actually got insulted by that one, I was surprised," my lover added.

"She really does hate the idea of you being better at her than anything," I sighed.

"Well, at least we know I'll always be better at not getting pregnant by some one night stand in college," the woman chuckled.

---

"My parents are home a lot less, I've noticed. Makes Rebecca feel like my babysitter and me like her slave," Naomi informed me on the phone.

"Even with their new grandson in the house?" I asked.

"Don't get me wrong, they're over the moon, and he's great, but they love spending time together as a couple and... well... I think they trust my sister enough to keep an eye on me," she dulled.

"I trust you haven't made things easy for her, though," I mused.

"God no. I hid her breast pump last week. She was so desperate, about to burst into tears over how much her tiny little titties were hurting," she cracked up. I had to admit that despite the hint of cruelty, the scale of her problem was rather amusing.

"You spend any time with Max?" I asked, referring to the baby.

"Yeah, I play with him every now and then or watch over him sometimes. She kept trying to get me to nurse him so she didn't have to, but I told him I didn't want to drown him."

"How does it feel to be an aunt now?" I teased her.

"Not the same as how being your niece feels."

Altogether, the news from Naomi was mixed. I'd hoped that lactation might give them a common bond, as ridiculous as that sounded. Naomi was even more unhappy at home than ever. Now, it was downright impossible for me to see her.

We had to do something.

---

"Would you like some milk?" Naomi offered.

"Of course," I replied. The rest here did not understand just how much that exchange meant to us. They thought Naomi was just heading off to the kitchen to get me some cow milk. Instead, she was sneakily pouring me a tall glass of her cold cream.

I drank it slowly, savoring the taste. It always was difficult to wrap my mind around the fact that I was drinking something she made. I noticed Naomi breathing a bit harder as I consumed her nectar. It turned her on when I drank her milk, a fact made more evident when she subtly bit into her lip.

At that moment, something snapped. After four months had passed since our trip to the lake, the blonde was suffering withdrawal. She twirled strands of her shoulder-length blonde hair in her fingers before standing up at the table. All eyes turned to face her.

"I've had it. I'm not going to be awake all night because of a screaming baby that isn't my own, I'm not going to be the servant to a sister who's never cared about me, and I'm done being treated like a kid!" she shouted. Her rage grew in intensity as she spoke, her face bright red and teeth clenched by the end of it.

All of us were silent until her father spoke.

"What do you propose?" Robert asked softly.

"I want to move out. Get out of here. Move on with my life, live whatever life I can given all the... impediments. I love you all, but I am sick and tired of living in this house."

"Who will you live with?" Kaitlyn questioned. Both parents were frowning but open to their daughter's speech. Rebecca wasn't even in the room, she was off nursing the baby.

"...maybe Uncle Peter, if that's okay with him?" she said after a pause.

"Naomi, we can't just put Peter on the spot like this," my sister replied.

"I can't think of anyone else right now, not my fault he happened to be here when I finally snapped," the daughter defended herself.

Both parents turned to look at me. Without a word, they were asking me for my approval. I tried to gather my thoughts, figure out what I was going to say. Then I took a bit longer so I wouldn't look too accepting.

"She can stay at my place while she looks for someplace else," I shrugged.

"Thank you Uncle Peter," a smile flashing briefly upon her face.

"As long as your parents are fine with you moving out," I added. Naomi looked to them who turned to whisper to each other.

"Fine," her mother relented.

Naomi couldn't even wait until the morning. That night, we packed up everything she owned. We didn't stop, save for her to take a quick pumping break, then she was right back to it. We chatted a little bit but mostly she was frustrated that her parents were not totally on board yet.

"They're just a bit heartbroken is all. They'll come around, but it's just gonna be a while until they realize how right you are. You've grown up, now it's time for them to do a bit of growing," I comforted her by holding her chin.

"You seem to always know what to say," she smiled.

Around two hours in and after disassembling her bed frame, we'd loaded up most of her possessions into my car. We were planning on leaving the bed here, since she would be "sleeping on my couch" and have no immediate need for a bed. We took her clothes, pumping supplies, books, art supplies, and bathroom stuff.

There were quite a few paintings stored in the garage. We would pick them up at a later date. I was looking forward to turning my apartment into an art gallery for my niece. Just as we were about to take off, Kaitlyn came out to observe our progress.

"Make her sleep on the couch, by the way. Don't let her kick you out of your own room," my sister warned. Somehow I doubted Naomi would be kicking me out of any room.

We said a quiet goodbye. Just as we left, the baby began to scream from Rebecca's room. Naomi began to laugh and reached out to hug me next to my car. She was wearing yoga pants and a plain grey sweatshirt that was baggy even on her. I was tempted to give her ass a squeeze but decided to leave this one moment the way it was.

"Free. Finally free," she gasped as if breathing air for the first time ever.

I felt a bit of second-hand relief for her. Finally she would be out of that house with paper-thin walls and screaming baby. No more helicopter parents. No more jerk sister. She could be an adult. We could be a couple.

There was also not a fucking soul to witness whatever we decided to do in my apartment.

We hopped into my car and I started up. I backed out carefully. My rear view mirror was obstructed by an easel and some empty milk bottles. A moment later, we were safely on the street and on our way across town to my place. I reached out my hand and my niece took it.

---

"This is the place..." my niece admired. I'd never actually taken her here before.

"It's not much to look at," I admitted. The interior wasn't all that impressive either.

"But it's yours," she winked.

"Ours," I corrected.

We approached the gray two-story wooden apartment building, surrounded by shady trees. Each carried a box from the car. She followed me as I led her up the stairs. Her strength always impressed me as she hauled her heavy cargo up the steps. At the top, I was just about ready to let go and she was still hoisting her box high. I balanced the box on my knee as I fumbled for the keys.

I unlocked the door and kicked it open slowly. It parted to reveal an environment even darker than the night outside. I stepped into the blackness, very familiar with the layout of the place. My outstretched arm reached for the light switch and I flicked it on.

"Nice place!" Naomi complimented as she stood on her toes to excitedly peek over my shoulder.

"We'll just set everything in here, and sort it later," I decided as I put my box down in the center of my living room.

"I love this place!" she exclaimed as she looked around the room to admire my posters of album art. There was some Bowie, Pink Floyd, and Bauhaus. All stuff she loved. I was definitely winning her "Best Uncle" award after tonight. Her stomach growled loud enough that I could hear it and she quickly looked around for the nearest source of food.

Naomi raided my refrigerator for a late night snack, settling on making herself a sandwich. I felt an animalistic impulse to yank her yoga pants off and fuck her as she bent over to look in the fridge. What a cute ass. She stood back up and offered me a sandwich but I declined.

The two of us continued bringing boxes up and polluting my living room. We didn't stack any so that we could still see the TV from the couch. With one last box of underwear and nursing bras, we were done. We collapsed on the couch next to each other and sunk in.

"Zombies?" I asked as I turned on the TV and gathered the controllers.

"You know it," she laughed. I'd taught her to play Call of Duty with me years ago but it had been a while since then. She was a bit rusty tonight but we did a respectable job together.

"This is just the best," she sighed in contentment, looking around the apartment then over to me.

"You want a drink?" I offered after we died at round 22.

"The alcoholic kind?" her eyes lit up.

"Very much so," I stood up, not even waiting for her reply. I grabbed two bottles of beer and opened them for us. We toasted each other once I sat down on the couch and continued to sip as we played.

After a while, we got tired of never being able to win an endless gamemode and decided to watch something. As Netflix was loading up, I grabbed us another round of beers. We settled on "Hot Fuzz" which happens to be an excellent movie, by the way.

We laughed together and grew drunk as we took turns grabbing the next round of beers. The movie was almost over and Naomi was approaching the couch with her ass as I gave her a quick squeeze. She yelped and slapped my leg before leaning into me. I put my arm around her, hand resting on her left breast.

So warm to the touch even through her sweatshirt.

"Wait, you haven't pumped in a while," I realized. The credits came on and I stopped the movie.

"No I haven't," she giggled drunkenly.

"Well your milkers need milked," I laughed and stood up, reaching my arm out toward her.

"Milkers!" she exclaimed, grabbing my hand as I hoisted her up.

"What about 'em?"

"That's the one word I've never heard yet."

"Really? Never?"

"No, but I like it," the girl grinned as I led her to the one hallway in the house.

"Well, it's time I give you the tour," I declared. We walked into the hallway and I gestured around us.

"Well, that's it," I finished. Naomi just about doubled over laughing. She eventually recovered and carefully examined the three doors before bolting to the nearest one.

"What's in here?" she inquired as she pulled the door open.

"Closet," I answered after the girl had already closed the door.

"This one?" she pointed to the end of the hall.

"Bathroom."

"I don't believe you. There's treasure hiding in there," she joked as she approached it.

"Okay, you were right. Nice bathroom, I like it," she added.

"No bathtub," she shrugged upon further investigation.

"Sorry about that, just got the shower stall."

"Oh, it's fine, I just love my baths is all. Oh, excuse me for a second," she shut the door behind herself to use the bathroom. A moment later, she emerged and headed toward the next room.

"Here's Johnny!" she exclaimed as she flung the final door open.

"The bedroom," I announced.

"The bedroom?" she asked.

"Are you surprised there's just one or surprised because it's famous?" I asked.

"One of those," came her reply. She hopped into the darkness and landed in the center of the bed.

"I think I need at least a couple more until I'm at your level," I excused myself.

"Toss me my pumps!" she called out. I went to search through the boxes and found her electric pump and a pair of bottles. I grabbed myself another couple beers before returning to the room.

She patted the bed next to her and reached out, indicating for me to sit down next to her (and give a beer). I shook my head. My niece frowned in an exaggerated drunken puppy dog-kind of way. I settled into the chair by my bedside and started sipping my next beer as she fiddled with her pumps.

Before long, the young woman had her sweatshirt, t-shirt, and nursing bra off and two hungry pumps suckling away at her tits. I admired her body. She was wearing only yoga pants (and presumably underwear) right now. The way she looked down at her massive breasts that covered her lap... she looked at them with the kind of lust and affection I did.

By the time I finished both beers (drinking very quickly here), my niece was staring off into space in a drunken haze. She rocked slowly back and forth as the pumps drained her. Each bottle was nearing the 8 oz mark, that being their maximum capacity. She glanced down at them and just as they reached the line, she shut them off.