My Niece's Milk Pt. 03 - New Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'm empty enough to start," she declared.

My niece removed the pumps and unscrewed the bottles. She set them aside and held the flanges up to her lips. She smiled at me as she began licking the droplets that had collected inside of them. After that, she put the clear plastic devices down and grabbed one of the bottles.

Without a word, she put the rim to her lips and tilted her head back. As she raised the bottle, eight ounces of fresh warm milk gushed into her mouth. I admired the speed with which she gulped. Every ounce was swallowed, leaving only a few drops to overflow her mouth.

"I bet I could swallow other things just as well," the blonde teased as she wiped the milk moustache from her lips with the back of her hand.

"I bet you could. You're one hungry girl," I marvelled. My busty niece turned to me with a mischievous grin upon grabbing the second bottle.

"Don't, don't, don't, don't-" I cried out as she slowly tipped the milk-filled bottle sideways. "Ah, fuck it," I changed my mind.

Milk poured out of the bottle and onto her Milena Velba-sized breasts. A thick sheet of white completely obscured her left nipple briefly. The liquid clung to her breasts and hugged her contours as it ran down her chest, all over her stomach, and soaking the front of her yoga pants considerably. What remained was a shiny thin film of milk covering her chest, reflecting the lights in the room in a dazzling way.

"Come play with me," my niece purred as she breathed deeply.

Not wasting a second, I stood up and dropped my pants and underwear. The only thing left was my shirt as I fiddled with the buttons. Naomi's eyes widened in excitement as my cock swung around. I cast all my clothing aside and leapt onto the bed.

Noise complaints be damned. When a horny 19-year old with lactating tits bigger than your head wants to fuck, you do it. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing the top of her sweet blonde head while her hands grabbed my shoulders. There was a wild look in her eye tonight, almost some kind of dare.

'I dare you to fuck my brains out.'

My drunk and horny self, astonishingly, remembered that I needed a condom. I excused myself and hopped back onto the floor to tear through my nightstand. They were here somewhere. Finally I found one and began to put it on.

"You've already got condoms, do you fuck a lot of girls in here?" she asked as she joined me by the nightstand to lean into me.

"Only you from now on," I turned around and tore her yoga pants down, grabbed her by her ass and lifted her onto my dick. She yelped and grabbed onto my shoulders. We slowly lowered her down onto my dick until I was impaling her. My niece was moaning with every inch until her eyes came into view.

I pinned her up against the wall and began to thrust in and out of her. My face was full of bouncing breasts spraying milk in every direction as she let down. I could barely see. As she bounced, she kissed my forehead and panted like never before. I let go of her with one hand and grabbed a meaty handful of tit and squeezed as hard as I could.

At least an ounce of milk came out, shooting me in the shoulder.

Naomi winced and whimpered in pain. My fingers still on her ass dug into her supple flesh. My niece's legs wrapped tighter and tighter around my hips. As we bucked and slammed into the wall, she grew louder in her moaning. I could only hope my neighbors were not home, but I didn't care much at the moment.

Naomi came and soaked my groin with her juices while her tits let down violently. Milk ran down my chest like a waterfall, pooling in puddles at my feet. I kissed and bit at her flopping tits as they pressed into my face. She held my head even closer.

I finally came, surprising both of us. My aching balls, desperate for this moment for months, spewed cum. Growing suddenly weak, I removed my niece from my softening dick and collapsed on the bed. My eyes closed while I heard Naomi cleaning, or at least putting some towels down.

I opened an eye to look at her and noticed her tits dribbling onto the floor. I wondered if she was doing more harm than good. Eventually she got down on her hands and knees to scrub which surprised me. After a while, she declared victory and turned her attention back to me.

"That's a lot of cum," she exclaimed, noticing my condom full of cum. The blonde leaned over me and began to suck my limp condom-covered dick. She admired the taste of her own juices before she pulled my dick flat to peel off the condom. She held it to her mouth and squeezed for every last drop of my seed and swallowed with satisfaction.

After that I confirmed that the floor was indeed (fairly) clean. I rested my head on my pillow, thankful I owned a queen bed. My lover excused herself to the kitchen. I heard the microwave start up and a moment later she returned. Carrying a plate of chicken nuggets of all things along with a tall glass of water.

Feeding this girl was gonna be expensive...

She laid down on her side, breasts next to my face. There was quite a bit of milk still inflating her breasts. I latched on and nursed while she sipped her water and ate her midnight snack.

"I love playing with you," she patted my head. I responded by placing my hands on her breasts to massage the milk out of them.

"God, I love your big strong hands on my tits... they're the only thing in the world that make them feel small."

I nursed both breasts to emptiness. Once I was done, my lover stood up to turn off the lights. Her tits were deflated and sagging well past her belly button,looking exhausted. A moment later she was back at my side and running her hand through my hair.

My fingers crept up to her exposed armpit and gave her a quick tickle which caused her to retreat into a ball.

"Stop! Tickling makes me leak," the girl protested.

"You're just saying that. Everything makes you leak," I rolled my eyes in the dark.

We continued to talk while she admired and massaged my body. It had to have been past 2 AM. I didn't care, she was so nice to talk to. The bed was also quite cozy, remaining dry despite her milk bottle stunt earlier.

"You know what this apartment complex has that I've never told you about?" I teased.

"What?"

"A pool, a gym, and a hot tub."

"No way!"

"All open 24 hours, which works just fine for us," I added. I could only imagine what mischief we'd commit.

There was another substantial pause.

"If only I'd known all I had to do this whole time was blow up at the dinner table," she laughed.

My niece was in heaven, and so was her uncle. We were both so happy in this moment. I wanted it to last forever. The urge kicked in to do something that so many normal relationships had done so long ago.

I leaned into the darkness hoping to find her lips. To my surprise, she met me halfway. Our lips found each other. I ran my fingers through her hair. Naomi clutched me tightly against her body. My other hand pet her thigh. It was a long time before we broke the kiss, and we went right back for another.

We'd done it... we'd kissed...