My Niece's Panties

Story Info
House sitting for niece leads to unexpected results.
1.3k words
3.95
39.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GECuck
GECuck
56 Followers

I wanted to share a story from about 10 years ago when my niece caught me snooping through her dirty laundry while she was in the shower.

She was 18 and still in high school. Tall, blond and played volleyball. It was hard not to notice her!! My wife and I were staying at her house while her mom travelled for work for a week. My wife was taking carpool for my nephew when my niece came home from practice. She had those short shorts on and looked ridiculous! Her ass was visible at the bottom-- I was having "thoughts" to say the least. She said she was going to shower before dinner and went upstairs. I waited till I heard the water was running and went upstairs too.

The bathroom door was closed so I thought it was safe to snoop around, I went into her room and found her laundry pile. I was digging through it and found a pair of her dirty panties. Holy cow, the excitement in my chest got to me, I was raging hard!!! I put them up to my face and they smelled amazing! Somehow, I got even harder so I reached down into my pants to touch myself.

Just then I heard my niece scream: "what the fuck!!!?!?" She was in a towel at the door- she had forgotten soap or something and came back into her room before getting in the shower. I totally froze and my heart sank. I was fucked, big trouble!

She stared at me, and I almost vomited. I was so scared and said sorry about 100 times. She knew she had me dead to rights and was going to call my wife.

I kept saying sorry, I would do anything to keep this a secret, but she was still pissed. She asked what I was doing and I had to come clean: I confessed that I had wondered what her pussy smelled like for the past year and was looking for used underwear. I dont know why I didn't come up with a better story, but the truth just came blurting out. I imagined it as mostly bald and absolutely delicious. When she came up to shower, my instincts took over and I went to her room to look for some.

She came over to me in a mad storm and ripped the panties from my hand and called me a pervert. I was scared shitless. She held the panties up to my face and shoved them in angrily-- "Is this what you want you asshole??" she yelled. Sadly, my dick gave it away. She pushed me down and told me to beg her not to tell. I did. Then she made me beg her to see the panties again. Now my dick got harder!! The next thing changed my life forever. She dropped her towel and shoved my face into her pussy!! It was amazing! She had not yet showered so she was very fragrant from volleyball. She thought it was a punishment!! She held her hand on the back of my head for a full minute, all the while my nose was in between her pussy lips. I didn't dare lick her, but man did I want to! All I could think about was grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling them apart and bringing that pussy directly into my mouth!! Her foot grazed my dick, unintentionally, and I came right there. She even noticed it and laughed at me.

She had enough and walked away, still no towel, back into the bathroom to shower without saying a word. Her ass looked amazing! I wanted nothing more than to burry my face in it!

I hurried downstairs and cleaned my pants wondering what was going to happen when my wife and nephew came home. I didn't say a word but was scare beyond belief. Eventually, my niece came down and didn't say anything while acting completely normal, as if nothing had happened. We had dinner and went to bed like normal that night (with the exception of the never ending pit in my stomach).

It was not until the next night that my niece and I were alone again. She got home from practice and walked right up to me, face to face. She is about 6 feet tall so it was intimidating, even if she was just 18. She told me that she would keep the secret, but that she was in control. I had to do whatever she told me to.

It started innocently enough with driving her places, getting her and her boyfriend beer for the weekend, and even sneaking him in late at night so no one would know. It was during one of these nights that things got even more interesting. It was about 2 am and she texted me; it woke me up but luckily not my wife. She told me to come down to the basement. She and her boyfriend were finishing a movie and I had to sneak him back out of the house. After I did, I went back down to see if there was anything else she needed. She was under some covers and told me she had something for me. Since I had been doing everything she asked, she had a treat, she said.

"So, you always wondered what my pussy was like?" she asked. I nodded. She lifted up the cover and showed me that she was completely naked and told me I had 5 minutes to lick her. OMG I couldn't believe it! Right before me was this 18 yr old goddess, with her panties on the floor! I got down on my knees and buried my face in her pussy. It was so warm and wet and amazing. I was licking away, my hands on her legs and hips when I lifted her up and got my tongue on her ass! Dear god it was hot and tasted so good. Her asshole was so tight and pure. It was beautiful! She was basically hairless with a little light peach fuzz.

Soon, she pulled my head up and said that was enough. "You happy now, pervert?" Yes I was! I wanted her to touch me so badly but there was no way I was going to push this. "Guess what? I tricked you- that was a punishment", she stated. I could not believe that was my punishment, it was amazing! "I just had sex with my boyfriend, you just ate his cum out of me, you pervert, haha". My dick ached. I didn't care, that was the best pussy and ass I have ever eaten. "You liked it, didn't you" she said pointing at my dick. This time she grabbed it, hard! Again, with all the excitement, I came immediately when she touched me. My pants were drenched!

"Take your underwear off," she demanded. I did as she said--I had no power. She ripped them from me and smeared my cum all over my face. "Good night" she said as she got back under the covers.

This was the just the beginning, I cleaned her after sex multiple more times over the years, with many different boyfriends. She once told one of them about our arrangement, and freaky as he was, he liked it so she made me clean her while he was there and even once made me suck him off! A few times she made me jack off in front of them and lick it up, all for their amusement. She never once touched me or made me cum. It was always about her. I did many other things too, like cleaning her ass after practice, sticking things up my ass for her amusement, and drinking her piss. She started getting real kinky, but those will be different stories for another day...

GECuck
GECuck
56 Followers