Sister-in-law's Pussy Pic

Story Info
I accidentally see my sister-in-law's pussy.
11.4k words
4.57
129.8k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don_Donson
Don_Donson
162 Followers

I was hanging out with my brother-in-law, John, while my wife, Jessica, and her sister, Sara, were out shopping. We had a few beers and then, as we usually did, we moved on to some harder stuff, rum. We were just shooting the shit on the back porch and talking. We usually talk about how much our wives are pissing us off. Eventually, we started talking about getting a guy's trip together. I love to watch videos on the internet through YouTube or TikTok and, in most of my conversations, I reference one or two videos I've seen. Yes, I'm that guy. Usually they are in reference to music, comedy, movies, or some random thing I saw that pertains to what the current conversation is about. This afternoon, we were kicking around the idea of a guy's trip to Europe, maybe Oktoberfest. I brought up a TikTok video that I had seen about something travel related in Germany. I had my phone out and I remembered that I had pictures of my last trip to Europe with Jessica on my phone in the Google Photos app. I showed him a few pictures of some of the places we stayed, some pictures of some food we ate, and other things like statues and artwork we saw. My John and Sara had recently been to Amsterdam and he wanted to show me some pictures they took on their trip. Similarly, John had pictures on his phone of his trip with my sister-in-law to Amsterdam.

John was swiping through his pictures looking for the Amsterdam photos and he accidentally swiped past a picture of Sara splayed out on a bed somewhere. She was sitting on the edge of the bed naked with her legs spread! John quickly swiped on past the picture without saying a word. Luckily, I took a mental picture of his picture and stored it in my spank bank for full review. I'm guessing he was hoping I didn't see or hoping that the picture went by so fast that I didn't know what I saw because he didn't say a word. John found the pictures and started talking about their trip, but I was in deep thought about Sara's naked body and making sure I burned that image into my memory.

Sara is fairly tall. She is probably around 5' 11". I don't think she is 6' tall. I already knew that she had more curves around her ass and thighs than her tits. Before I saw her naked in the picture, I would have guessed she had B cup sized breasts. I've seen her in bathing suits many times before and I've done a full inspection of her womanly figure. In this picture she was sort of reclined back on her elbows on the bed and her tits looked a little bit fuller than I previously estimated. Her back was arched, pushing her breasts up and out. The picture did slide by fast, so maybe I didn't see what I thought I saw. It could have just been wishful thinking.

The focal point of the picture was framed by her long legs, spread wide. Her pussy was on full, unabashed display. I thought Sara is somewhat shy, so this type of openness was not something I expected to see, even in private. It was so graphic that I really felt I had done something wrong seeing the picture. It wasn't a nipple slip or a picture of her ass. This was full on pornography. It wasn't like a porn star photo, but it was beautifully sexy in a raw kind of way. I don't know if I felt this way because it was Sara's pussy, or because it was such an intimate picture that I accidentally stole from Sara and John. Seeing Sara on display like that gave me an exhilarating feeling of raw perverseness.

Sara's hips were sort of tilted forward, so I couldn't really see her asshole. Just above her slit was a thick brown bush. It was in the shape of a large triangle pointing at the top of her slit. Sara had blonde hair, so the carpet didn't match the drapes, just like my wife's bush. She had removed all the hair around her pussy. The skin where her legs met her pussy was somewhat red and looked a bit irritated. Maybe she had just shaved that area.

My mind was racing as John showed the Amsterdam pictures and told me stories about each one. My dick was hard as stone while I sat there pretending to pay attention to John's stories. When he was finished, I made a few comments about the parts I did hear and then I excused myself to "take a piss." I awkwardly stood up and walked back into the house and into the guest bathroom trying to hide my hard on the entire way. Once I got in the bathroom, I immediately whipped out my dick and started beating it. I was as horny as fuck. There was a urgency in my loins that I couldn't ignore. With each stroke of my dick I conjured up parts of the image and questions about the picture. I wonder if John had fucked her right after that picture. I wondered if he had dropped a load into her raw and wet snatch. Had he deposited globs of his spunk on those pussy lips? As I frantically stroked my dick, I pictured positioning myself between her legs and rubbing the head of my dick against her pussy; using my thumb to rub her clit. I imagined slowly burying my dick in her wet pussy and those raw pussy lips grabbing my dick as I went deeper and deeper. That put me over the edge and I shot my load into the guest bathroom toilet. An animalistic grunt rose out out of my chest and turned into a sigh of relief as I felt my dick spasm. Sara's pussy was successfully burned into my mind forever.

I stood over the toilet waiting for my hard on to subside. I rubbed the sensitive underside of the tip of my dick. That usually helps me deflate faster after I've cum. Once my dick was no longer at attention, I did need to piss. I leaned over the toilet and took a piss just like I told John I was going to do. After washing my hands, I headed back out to the deck where John was sitting with new glasses of rum for us.

I sat down in the chair beside him and started to talk about the Europe vacation again. This time he was not paying attention to me, and I soon realized this was a one sided conversation.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

John didn't answer immediately. He continued to stare off into the distance, looking through the back windows of his house into the kitchen.

"Did you just jerk off in my bathroom?" asked John, rubbing the back of his neck and turning to look at me. "You were in there a long time to just take a piss, and I think you saw a picture of Sara on my phone when I was scrolling through my picture album."

I didn't know what to say. I had been caught almost red handed. John was looking directly at me waiting for an answer. I knew that anything I made up would sound like a lie and he would see it on my face.

"John, I don't know what to say."

"Just tell me yes or no."

"Uhhh.....yes. I couldn't stop myself. I saw that picture for a brief moment, and I couldn't not see it. It is really your fault for having it on your phone and not remembering. I didn't steal that picture. You showed it to me. It wasn't like you showed me a picture of her boob. It was her spread eagle on the bed! That is hard to unsee."

"Sara is your sister-in-law. How could that picture turn you on so much you had to immediately go beat off in my bathroom?"

"Yea, she is my sister-in-law, but what would you do if I pulled out a picture of Jessica with her pussy on display like that? I don't know if Jessica is your type, but I know that she is super hot by most guy's standards and getting to see your sister-in-law naked is probably something you wouldn't pass up. Don't act like you are better than me. Remember, you showed that picture to me. Besides, I know that you have already seen Jessica naked in real life last summer when she jumped off the diving board and didn't know part of her top had fallen down. She walked right out of the pool with her boob out and you didn't say anything. You just sat there and watched."

"She wasn't naked. It was only her right tit! I didn't know what to say! What would you say? 'Hey, Jessica, I can see your tit!' It was an extremely awkward situation since she is my sister-in-law."

"Jessica's tits are larger than Sara's. You got the better show!"

"Oh, so you did get a good look at that picture. I'm guessing it is firmly committed to your memory now."

"I'm guessing that Jessica's right boob has a spot in your spank bank, too! John, I think we can both agree on one thing, we have hot wives. Yes, I've seen a lot more of your wife than you have seen of mine, but I think we can both say our wives are hot."

Hearing John talk about seeing Jessica's boob that time made me a little bit horny. I could feel some pressure in my crotch.

"Fuck, you saw Sara in a very compromising position."

"Does she send you pictures like that a lot?"

"I took that picture when we were in Amsterdam, actually."

"I noticed her hair was wet. Did she just get out of the shower or had she been in a pool?"

"You want to know why she was wet? Seriously, do you think I'm going to give you more information for you to jerk off to?"

"Sorry, I feel bad but that picture is now burned into my mind. I can't not see it, or to be honest, I can't stop thinking about it."

John just looked down at his glass of rum and took a sip.

"I'll tell you what," said John. "If you show me a picture of Jessica in a compromising position, I'll forget this ever happened."

John smiled and looked over at me.

John continued, "I knew you liked it when I saw Jessica's boob at the pool. You let her walk around the pool to her chair and sit down right next to me without saying a word. I also saw the boner you were sporting the rest of the day. If you show me a pic of Jessica, I'll tell you about that pic of Sara."

John was right, I did like it when he saw Jessica's boob at the pool. I also liked it when all the guys watched her walk around the pool with her ass on display, only covered half way by the skimpiest bikini she owned. They would all start adjusting their swim trunks and getting in the pool to hide how excited Jessica had gotten them. Jessica is more voluptuous than Sara and Jessica usually draws attention quickly because her boobs are basically falling out of her top.

"You know Jessica would kill me if I showed you a naked picture of her. If I did, you couldn't tell Sara or Jessica, like ever."

"Why the fuck would I tell them. This would be between us. Hey, I showed you my wife's pussy, now you show me yours, right? We'll be even."

"Shit, but I don't have a fucking porno pussy pick of Jessica on my phone. I'm much better at hiding that shit that you are. Ok, I do have one that I can show you."

I pulled out my phone and started to access the notes on my iPhone. I had a picture of Jessica in a note that was protected with a password. John slid his chair closer so that he could get a better look at what I was about to show him. I unlocked the note and the picture of Jessica appeared on my phone.

"What! That's barely anything," John complained.

The picture I had on my phone was one of Jessica laying on the bed fully clothed. She was laying on her back with her head hanging part way off the bed. She had pulled her shirt up with one hand and pulled the top of her bra down on one side showing her nipple. I realized that her nipples are the same color as her sister's.

"I've already seen that boob before at the pool! I recognize the freckle on the side of her nipple. Don't you have something better than that?"

"I do have one picture better than that, but I don't want to show it to you. She would kill me, literally, if I showed it to you."

"What if I showed you that picture of Sara again and let you look at it as long as you want in exchange for you letting me see the other picture of Jessica for as long as I want?"

It didn't take me long to answer.

"Ok, but we have to swap phones at the same time."

I navigated to a different encrypted note in my iPhone that contained a more scandalous picture of Jessica. This picture was still not as brazen as Sara's picture, but it was something I knew John would like. In the second picture, Jessica was on our bed at home completely naked. She was on all fours, arching her back like a cat. The picture was taken from the side. Jessica's heavy breasts were hanging down beneath her. Her tits were crowned with puffy nipples that were just brushing the bedspread. John would get to see Jessica's other boob in this pic. You could just make out her pussy lips poking out behind her. If you looked closely, you could see a few stray hairs on her muff poking out. The roundness of her ass was also visible in profile.

"1, 2, 3, swap!" I said.

We swapped phones. I found that I was instantly more interested in what John thought about the picture of Jessica than I did inspecting the picture of Sara. John had laser focus on the picture. I saw him zooming in on parts of Jessica's body.

"Is that one spicy enough for you?" I asked.

"Fuck, it isn't anything like the one of Sara, but it is sexy as hell. Jessica's knockers are amazing. The way she is presenting her cunt, just poking it out the back, is driving me crazy. I hope you fucked the shit out of her right after you took this picture. What do you think of that picture of Sara now that you can really inspect it?"

I turned my attention back to the picture of Sara. I was annoyed and turned on by how John talked so openly about Jessica. Knockers? Cunt? Those were pretty brash words for talking about a guys wife right in front of him.

"You fucker! You haven't even looked at Sara's picture yet. You're more interested in me looking at your wife. That picture of Sara is amazing, and you're more interested in how much your wife is turning me on." John laughed.

John was right. However, I did want to look more at the picture of Sara. How good was my mind at taking a mental snapshot of the picture I only saw for less than a half of a second? The first thing I noticed that I didn't see before was the shape of Sara's ass. It was mashed into the bed, but I could now clearly see that she had what looked like a nice round ass. I zoomed in on her pussy like John was doing on the picture of Jessica. This picture was pretty high fidelity. Sara had spread her legs so wide that her pussy was open and spread wide. I could see all her folds and her pussy was glistening. I could see the hood over her clit. Her inner lips where thin and pink with a slight darkness around the edges. They were laid open and resting against her more meaty outer lips. Her tits were parted naturally as she reclined but were obviously still firm. Her nipples were hard and dark pink; the areolas gathered up around her nipples as if she was cold. I noticed that her hair was wet, so she may have just gotten out of the shower or a pool. Her asshole was covered mostly by the bedspread, but I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the edge of a small red jewel. Sara had a butt plug in her asshole!

"Dude, Sara has a red jewel butt plug in her asshole!"

"I can neither confirm nor deny that my wife likes things shoved in her asshole," smiled John.

"I can kind of see that she has a nice backside. Her ass looks bigger than Jessica's ass."

"Yea, Jessica has a nice shape to her ass based on this picture. I do think Sara's may be bigger. You can't tell from that picture, but Sara has wide hips. I know you have checked her out in a bathing suit. You've seen her wide hips. I think Jessica has the same shaped rear end as Sara's but Sara is just bigger. How tall is Jessica? Five five or five six? Sara is five eleven."

"Jessica is five five."

"She has some tremendous tits hung on that little frame. I can't stop looking at how they hang down off her chest like big milkers. Sara's got more than a mouthful, but I could seriously titty fuck Jessica's melons."

I was getting even more turned on hearing John talk about Jessica like that.

"Do you ever titty fuck her? If you don't you are wasting those knockers. I would fuck those tits every day and make sure I basted them in my spunk."

Now I knew that John was trying to bait me or see how far I would let him go.

"Yeah, why do you think I married her? Well, I mean her breast are one of the big reasons I married her. Of course, I use them every way I can!"

"Have you ever blew your load on them and had her rub your spunk all over them like lotion?"

"Uhh, yes."

"Have you ever blown your load directly into her mouth while you were fucking her tits?"

"Of course!" I lied.

My dick was not small, but it didn't afford me the length to go in one side of her cleavage and come out the other side. When I blew my load, the head of my dick was buried between her tits. She would lean her head forward and act like she was opening her mouth to take the load, but she and I both knew it was going to turn into a mess between her tits. If I wanted to cum in her mouth, I had to quickly jump up and move my dick closer to her face.

"Fuck, Sara's tits are awesome, but it is an effort to get my cock buried between them. She has to push on the sides, keep them held together, and I have to push down on the top of my cock to keep it in the cleavage fuck canal. I bet Jessica's tits swallow your cock like a pussy. Have you ever lubed up her tits with oil?"

"Oh yeah! It is fucking awesome."

"I have an idea. Why don't we swap pictures of our wives. If I can get a picture of Sara doing something sexy, I'll send it to you. If you get a picture of Jessica doing something sexy, you can send it to me. That would be super hot."

"You want me to send you naked pictures of my wife?"

"Yeah, and I'll send you naked pictures of mine. By the way, I'm going to take this picture of Jessica into my bathroom and jack off to it. I'll be right back....it is only fair."

John jumped up and ran into the house. I sat there thinking about his proposition while I looked at the extremely pornographic picture of Sara. I was curious about her ass and that jewel butt plug. I was also curious to see how Sara looked on all fours like the pic I showed John of Jessica. It would be an endless supply of jack-off material with an extremely personal touch. While I was contemplating the pros and cons of swapping pics of Jessica with John I heard a ding on his phone. It was a text message from Sara. The text message read "Would you like me to bring this home for you to eat?" As I scrolled down my heart started to pound. I couldn't help but look at the picture she sent. It was a pussy selfie; up close and personal in high resolution! It looked like she was sitting on a bench in a dressing room. Her pussy was just like it was in the other picture. I think she had been playing with herself because she was wet and her lips were puffy.

Several minutes later, John emerged from his back door with my phone.

"God she is so fucking hot. I literally dropped five pounds of cum in my toilet and almost passed out when I blew my load. That was intense!"

"You got a text message from Sara while you were in there jacking off to my wife. I think she is trying on clothes at a store somewhere. I also think Sara has been diddling herself in the dressing room!"

I turned his phone to face him.

"Ha! She likes to send me pictures of her pussy. What can I say? I bet your wife likes to send you pictures of her tits."

He put my phone in my face. I saw a picture of Jessica, bare breasted.

"She said they are trying on bras and she wished you were there to suck on her tits! Those sons of bitches are built for comfort! Look at them. Look at what texted back for you."

John had texted Jessica, "I'm going to titty fuck you later tonight." Jessica had texted back, "I'm getting something special for you. After you unwrap these boobs, you can fuck them."

"I set you up buddy. You have to suck on them later, get her nipples nice and hard, and send me a picture...then you can fuck those knockers."

"Oh, we are making requests now? Ok then, I want a picture of your wife on all fours from the back with her legs spread and her jeweled butt plug in her ass."

Don_Donson
Don_Donson
162 Followers