My Night at the Fair

Story Info
A great night at the local fair with an unexpected ending.
1.4k words
4.32
24.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers

I got the phone call on Thursday night.

"Hi Mum." said my daughter. "Are you coming to the fair with us on Saturday night"

"Try and stop me." I replied. "What time are you picking me up?"

"How about 6-o-clock?"

"Fine. See you then."

I was excited. The fair comes every year and I've been going with my daughter and my grandchildren since they were old enough to enjoy it. It's great fun, even though my job is to look after one of the children while my daughter takes the other on rides.

Saturday came soon enough and it was an unseasonably warm autumn day. As I put on my old jeans I thought I must have put on some weight since I last wore them. It was a struggle to get into them but I managed eventually. I put on a thin woollen jumper and picked up my bomber jacket as it was likely to get a bit cold later.

My daughter arrived so I said goodbye to my husband.

"Bye, love. I'll be back when I'm back. We shouldn't be too late though."

"That's OK." he said. "Have fun."

I love the fair. The sounds of excited children, the screaming of teenagers on the rides, the music blasting out was intense but so good. The smell of burgers and hot dogs with the sweeter smell of candy floss was a heady mix.

We had a great time. The children went on loads of rides. We all ate burgers, the children had cola and the adults took coffee. We were spoiling them as they don't normally eat that sort of stuff. What the heck, it's only one night in a year.

I don't like the bigger or faster rides. Those days are long behind me now, but I do enjoy the Dodgem Cars. It's a ride we can all do together. We had to wait for a while as it was very busy but eventually managed to get two cars and we had a great time.

It was wild with a lot of bumping and when we got off I needed to pee. Lady readers of a certain age will understand when I said I needed to pee, I meant now.

"I have to go for a pee." I said to my daughter.

"OK", She replied. "We'll go for a wander and come back here to meet you"

"Fine." I said as I began to make my was through the crowds. It was busy and it took me some time to get to the Potaloos and I was almost wetting myself when I got there.

Drat! There was queue, I was really desperate now. I looked around in a panic and spotted a dark place between an generator truck and the Waltzer. I got there as fast as I could and just had time to get my jeans and white granny pants down my thighs before I let go with a stream of steaming pee. Oh! The relief.

Suddenly the stream was interrupted by a rough hand between my legs. The pee was spraying everywhere. I screamed, but nobody heard me. I tried to stand up but a strong arm round my waist stopped me.

I couldn't stop peeing. Yes, some of you will know just what I mean.

I struggled to no avail as I was half carried, half dragged through an inspection door under the Waltzer. The door slammed shut behind us and I found myself curled on the floor. It was dark and noisy and the place smelled of oil.

The calloused hand was soon back between my legs, stroking from front to back. What was happening to me? Silly question. I knew what was happening. How was a faithfully long time married woman in this position? The fingers kept on stroking and despite myself I could feel the beginnings of arousal.

As my wetness increased, I felt a finger working itself inside me, moving round and round in small circles and I was getting wetter and wetter. I could feel fumbling behind me and the finger was replaced with something which certainly wasn't a finger. It was much fatter. I tried to shuffle away but I was held in place.

With my jeans round my thighs I couldn't open my legs so I was very tight. Even with the wetness it wasn't easy for him to get into me. I didn't want this but my body did. My husband, bless his heart, hasn't been able to get hard for a while. He's very good with his mouth and fingers but I missed full penetration.

Things must have been just right as this man I'd never seen slipped his full length into me. What a glorious feeling, one I haven't felt in a long time. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I couldn't stop it, and I don't think I wanted to now.

He started to move in and out of me and I started to like it more. It was slow at first but as I got wetter he speeded up and I was moaning and screaming as an orgasm ripped through my body.

His hand slipped under my jacket and jumper and pushed my industrial strength bra over one of my fleshy breasts. It was an intense feeling as my bra rubbed over my painfully hard nipple. His hand mauled my breast and rolled the nipple between his rough fingers. I orgasmed again. I could feel my juices running from me.

The pounding continued, hard and fast. I'd never had sex as good as this even in our early years of marriage. I don't know if it was just him or the situation. I was laid on my side under a fairground ride with a man I didn't know hammering in and out of me. How could something so wrong feel so good?

I was lost in the feelings and almost disappointed when he pushed in deep and held there. He throbbed and pulsed as he emptied himself into me. I felt him coating my insides and I shuddered as I realised he wasn't using any protection.

He pulled out. I felt him move away and then heard the inspection door slam shut. I felt so used, but so satisfied.

Before I could get myself straightened out the door slammed shut again and a body was behind me. Was it the same man back for more? It wasn't.

The arm that came round me was thinner, but what pushed into me wasn't. My juices had dried a bit but what was left from the first man provided some lubrication. I was stretched but not hurt.

The first guy was forceful but made sure I was ready, but this guy just rammed into me. I was so full. There was no gentle build up. I screamed as he pistoned in and out hard and fast from the start.

It wasn't doing much for me and I was not very comfortable. What was there from the first guy wasn't providing a that much lubrication.

He pulled out of me and pushed his fingers in and swirled them around. This was much more gentle and I started to respond and could feel myself getting wet again.

It wasn't long before he pushed back into me and I started to orgasm straight away. I was squealing and panting as he pounded in and out of me. I didn't know it was possible to have so much pleasure.

His hand crept round my waist and into my jeans. His fingers found my little button and fireworks went off in my head. Every fibre of my being was focussed on the amazing feelings he was giving me. I didn't want it to end.

I could feel my juices running from me. I'd never been as wet as this.

He held deep inside me and I felt him pulse as he emptied himself, coating my insides. It seemed to take forever as he kept on filling me. I love that feeling. Sadly it was over. He held inside me till he softened and slipped out and his seed flowed from me.

The sound of the door slamming told me that he'd gone.

Two men I didn't know and had never seen had just used me and I'd loved it.

As I laid there, my thighs, jeans and panties soaked with pee and our combined juices, I wondered how I could explain this to my daughter and my husband.

I also wondered if I could come back tomorrow.


JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers