My Night Out

Story Info
Young man goes out looking to hook up.
2.5k words
4.14
1.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Ladies night at "Aces" bar. I for once had the night off, So I figured why not? might be a good night to hook up with someone. As I entered the bar, I noticed a small group of Ladies sitting in a corner booth towards the end of the bar. It was the closest thing to the dance floor they could find. As I made my way past, I made eye contact with a ponytailed blonde. She looked straight into my eyes, and cracked a smile as if she was saying hello.

Not stopping to talk to her, I made my way down the bar to the only stool open. Sitting down I cursed myself for not saying something to the her, What an idiot! I ordered up a shot of Apple Crown and a Coke chaser. Just as I downed my shot, I noticed the blonde was staring at me. I couldn't stop myself from staring back, and had forgotten about my chaser. The shot now burning everything in my body, woke me up out of the spell I was under. Sipping on my chaser I watched the blonde give me a little hand clap, as if I did something good. I shook my head and chuckled at her. finally the ice is broken.

Being a nice guy and all, I ordered up a round for the group of Ladies sitting in the booth, along with one more Apple Crown and coke chaser for myself. Upon receiving their drinks they all hollered a "Thank You"! as I raised my shot as a Welcome, and downed it at the same time. Once again the blonde was staring at me, and like before I stared back. The live band started playing an older rock song, that got the Ladies to rush the dance floor. As a group they were dancing and singing and having fun. I found myself watching the blonde, and noticing how sexy she really was.

She looked to be around five feet tall, her thin strapped dress was formed fitting, showing off every detail of her body. I couldn't stop myself from getting aroused by her, as she danced with her friends. She knew I was watching and she knew exactly what she was doing to me. My cock was getting really hard, as she seduced me with her eyes and smile. Looking back at me over her shoulder, she wiggles her ass, telling me she's feeling naughty tonight. It was starting to get pretty warm in the bar, as I continued to watch the blonde dance. not sure if it was the shots, the people, the blonde, or all three but I was beginning to sweat.

Not wanting to leave I knew I had to get some air. I motioned to the blonde I was heading outside, she nodded back at me telling me ok. Outside against the building, was a small enclosure, with one of the tall bar stools setup near a open window. You could see everyone inside and hear the band still rocking it out. As I sat down on the stool, I noticed the group of Ladies were heading back to their booth. Hoping to see the blonde, I heard someone from behind me walking in. it was her!!

I was awestruck as I watched her walk in, the closer she got, the sexier she became. I quickly jumped off the stool and offered it to her. With a giggle and a thanks, she sat upon the stool. finally we meet she says with a soft voice. She pulls her ponytail holder off and runs her fingers through her hair, with a quick turn of her head, her hair opens and falls to her shoulders. She had golden blonde hair and round face with raised cheekbones, her eyes were big with the deepest color of blue I have ever seen. It was at this point I noticed how big her breast were, and how well she carried herself. Almost instantly I became aroused once again, Yes I said as an answer to her, my name is Dan by the way. She smiled and said, my name is Angela, nice to meet you Dan.

At this point a couple of her friends came out, to tell her they were getting ready to leave. She stated that she wasn't quite ready to leave just yet, and she would find another way home. I then offered my services to her if she wanted to stay, she smiled and excepted my offer. As her friends all left, we went back inside for last call. The band saying good night, just started playing their last song, "Hello" by Lionel Richie. Without hesitation we looked at each other, and walked out onto the floor.

Chuckling at the irony of the song, we held each other close and swayed to the music. Her skin was so soft, as I lightly caressed her neck and shoulders. She turned her head sideways, and rested against my chest. I was getting a hard on, smelling her perfume she had worn. I couldn't stop thinking about where this night was going to go, and how sexy she was. With one hand in the small of her back, I cupped her face with the other. Stroking her cheek with my thumb, she moaned with a sigh. Tilting her head back, she looks directly into my eyes. Without hesitation, I leaned in for a kiss. Slow soft pecks at first, turning into much longer and harder ones later.

By the time the song ended, we had become like velcro, Nothing could pull us apart. The lights came on, and we ended our dance with one last kiss. Holding hands we made our way out to my car. As I opened the door for her, she turned and kissed me again. After getting the car started, Angela puts her hand into mine, she then invites me back to her place. Giving me the directions, we arrived fairly quickly. As I let her out of the car, she takes my hand again, and leads the way to the front door. Upon entering her home, I noticed how clean the whole place looked. Giving me a quick tour, she leads me into a room that resembles an old torture chamber.

Hanging on the walls were all kinds of binding material, including ropes, leather, cloth, and chain. In the center of the room was a huge 4 post bed, with curtains on either side. Along side the bed was a nightstand, full of adult toys and massage oils. The smell of lavender filled the air. Please make yourself at home, while I change into something more comfortable, she said with a smile. Looking around the room taking it all in, I have heard about people with fetishes, but never experienced it myself. Hearing her voice from down the hall, So what do you think about my playroom? she asked. Very impressive! I answered. Do you use all of these things in here? I asked. I have at one time or another she answered. I take it you have never encounter this before? she asked. Ugh nothing like this no I answered, but I have seen porn videos showing it. The door creeks open as she walks in.

Dressed in a sexy black "teddy" I hope you learned something, from the porn videos she said. Putting her arms around me and kissing me hard. Remembering what I had seen on the videos, I reached around behind her and grabbed her hair. With a quick yank, I tilted her head backward. Is this what you want? I asked in a harsh voice. In a slow trembling voice, she replied Yes Sir!. Holding her in place I reached out, and squeezed one of her breast. Feeling how firm her breast really were, gave me an erection. Going back and forth between both breast, you really like this don't you? I asked. Again she replied, Yes Sir!. Still holding her head back, I slid the shoulder straps off, allowing the top to fall down. With both breast exposed reveling her hardened nipples, I leaned in and lightly bit down on them both, causing her body to twitch.

Her breathing became more intense, as she started to moan. Ugh ugh ugh was all she could say. Listening to her, made my cock get harder than ever. With my free hand, I pulled her "teddy" the rest of the way off. Having only her panties on, I shove my hand down inside. Cupping her pussy, she began to breathe deeper and shorter. Using my middle and ring fingers, I inserted them into her pussy. Ohhhh she softly moaned, as I slid my fingers in and out. Her hips moving up and down, to the rhythm of my fingers. Holding my fingers still, she ever so slowly fucks my fingers. Your a naughty girl aren't you? I asked. Once again she replied Yes Sir!. Tell me! I told her, Tell me how naughty you are!. I'm a real naughty girl Sir! she replied. Remove your panties! I commanded. Yes Sir! she replied. Reaching up with both hands, she slides her panties down. Still fucking herself with my fingers, she starts to move faster. Ugh oh ugh oh she moans.

Angela keeping a steady rhythm, had become dripping soaking wet. The juices from her pussy, were dripping down the back of my hand. I removed my fingers from her pussy, and insert them into her mouth. Tell me! how do you taste? I demanded. After sucking and licking my fingers clean, she answered. My pussy taste great Sir!. Still holding her head back, I walked her over to the binding wall. Grabbing a short piece of cloth, I told her to hold out her arms. Upon doing so I tied both hands at the wrist. Grabbing her by the arm, I lead her back to the bed. On your knees bitch! I ordered, throwing a pillow down on the floor. She complied and dropped down in front of me. You know what to do! I said. Yes Sir! she answered. With tied hands, she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. Pulling on one side then the other, my pants fell straight down. My cock was so hard, it made a bulge in my underwear.

As I stepped out of my pants, she pulled open the front of my underwear. Pulling down reveling the top half of my cock, she kept pulling until they also fell down. Taking a couple of steps forward, my cock was mere inches from her face. Placing my cock in between her hands, she pulls it down and places her wet lips over the tip. Slowly stroking my cock back and forth, the head slips into her mouth. Her tongue swirling around the head of my cock, I started sliding it further into her mouth. I place my hands on either side of her head, I gently pulled her forward until I was all the way inside. Cupping my balls with her hands, I was sliding in and out of her mouth. With her face straight forward, she rolled her eyes up to look at me.

Yeah!! look at me while I fuck your face! I told her. Ten or so minutes had gone by, when I pulled my cock out of her mouth. Grabbing her by the arm, and pulling her up. Bring your ass over here!! I ordered. Now bend over face first on the bed! As she bent over, she turned her face to one side. I could see she was breathing heavier, anticipating what was going to happen next. The bed was at just the right height, her pussy and ass were even with my cock. Spread your legs girl! I demanded. Yes Sir! she replied. Upon doing so, I spanked both ass cheeks. Aghhh! Aghhh! Aghhh! she whimpered. I grabbed both ass cheeks, and spread them apart as wide as I could. Using my tongue I tortured her asshole, by circling around it. With every touch of my tongue, her hips would buck forward.

Almost in agony, she would moan Oh My God! I grabbed a small container of Vaseline from the table top. opening the lid, I stuck my thumb into the container. With a nice gob of Vaseline, I slowly inserted my thumb into her asshole.

Ohhh Fuck!! she udders. I then quickly inserted two fingers into her pussy. looking like a bowling ball, I squeeze my fingers and thumb together. Raising and throwing her head back, Ohhh Fuckkk Yesss!! she hollered. Now moving her ass and hips in a circular motion, moaning Ohhh Godd Damnnn!! Please Sir!! she begs, Please don't stop!!.. Yeahhh!! You Like This don't you? You nasty slut! I asked. Ohh Yes Sir! she replied. The juices from her pussy were unbelievable, as they dripped of my hand. I have never seen a pussy so wet in all my life. Just knowing what I was doing to her, made my cock throb. I couldn't wait to get inside her pussy. After letting her buck and sway for a few minutes, it was time for the grand finale.

Removing my hand from between her legs, Roll over! I told her. With that, she arched her back and twisted herself over. Using her elbows and legs, she scooted herself into the bed, leaving her ass on the edge. Putting her ankles together, I raised her legs up, and spanked her ass again. Ohh! she udders. I then spread her legs wide open, forcing her pussy to expose her clit. Leaning in I covered her pussy with my mouth. With one huge suck, I run her clit through my lips. French kissing her clit, until it becomes hard. Ohh Fuck Me!! she cries out, Yes Bitch!! That's what I am going to do!. I told her. I grabbed my cock, and beat it against her pussy.

Pounding on her clit, she raises her arms above her head. Now she can look straight into my eyes. I put her legs over my shoulder's. Sliding just the tip of my cock into her pussy, I reached out and squeezed both nipples with my fingers. Tugging and twisting her nipples, makes her take deep breaths. Ohhh.. Fuck!! Fuck!!.. Ohhh!!..Shittt!! is all she could say. With one huge thrust, I filled her pussy with my cock. Ughhh!! she muddled. I slowly back out. I thrust again, deep and hard. Ughhh!! she cried. As we stared into each other's eyes, I continued to deliver hard thrusts. Ughhh!..Ughhh!!...Ughhh!!...Ohh!!...Ohh!!..Ughhh!!....Fuckkk Meee!!.. I'm going to cum Sir!! she screamed. I pulled out of her creamy pussy, and put the head of my cock against her asshole. Slowly but brutally forcing my cock into her, she cries out, Fuck My Ass Sir!!..Her ass so tight, I couldn't stop myself, I blew my load all inside her ass. She screamed at the top of her lungs, Ohhh My Fucking God!!!.. Yes!!..Yes!!..Aghhh!!..Thank You Sir!!..Thank You!!.. I untied her arms, and softly caressed her face. Still staring into her eyes, I gently kissed her. That was the moment I knew I would love her forever...