My Night with Amber Marshall

Story Info
The night I fucked Amber Marshall.
6.7k words
4.09
2.2k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes opened when I heard the captain announce our arrival into Alberta airport. I normally can't sleep on a plane, but I was pretty tired from my long week preparing for this trip. Well, here we are, my long-awaited trip to Canada. I was so looking forward to a short vacation, slash business trip. It had been a long time since I had made any time for myself. It was tough getting away from the office for any amount of time these days.

When the opportunity came up to visit Canada on a potential business venture I jumped at the chance. Especially to this part of Canada, and for this reason. High River Alberta is where a favorite TV show of mine is filmed. I have watched this show for 15 seasons and have become completely obsessed with its star, Amber Marshall. Ever since the first episode it has been an infatuation like no other. I can't seem to get enough of her on a daily basis.

She is the most beautiful specimen I've ever laid eyes on. Absolutely perfect. Gorgeous from head to toe. Her face is like an angel. That tight petite body just excites me to no end. Now I know she's married and would probably never stray, but I sure did daydream about having a crazy love affair with her. It was like my mission in life to seduce her and turn her into my little whore. I want to lick her till she screams and then fuck her till she couldn't walk. I was convinced that I could have my way with her if I only got the chance to meet her.

I knew that Amber has a line of products that she pedals online and at her newly opened retail store. I was aware of the popularity that Heartland was experiencing in the US, so I came up with a marketing Idea to expand her retail line to the states.

Oh, I forgot to mention, that's my business. I started a marketing company straight out of college and grew the business into a multimillion-dollar company out in Los Angelas. My success was from hard work and no play. Needless to say, my love life was always put on the back burner.

My obsession with Amber was immediate. The first time I saw her TV show I was hooked. I don't know why other that the immediate attraction to her beauty. It was crazy how she just occupied my mind at almost any time of day. This girl was someone I had to meet. She was someone, if given the chance, I would want to pursue something long term. Crazy, I know.

Well, here I am in Canada with the goal of doing just that.

As I headed to my hotel, I sent Jack Reeves a quick text message that I had arrived. Jack Was Ambers business partner and was the person who I had pitched my business and marketing plan to for Amber's products. He was immediately interested in my plan for bringing her products to the states. We arranged this trip in order for me to pitch the idea to Amber herself.

As I reached my hotel, I received a text back from Jack. "Hey Bud, we are all set to meet up with Amber tomorrow." "She is excited to meet you and listen to your business proposition."

Him saying she was "excited" to meet me sent a flutter to my heart and a jolt to my groin. This girl excited me to no end. I had not realized that he had pitched the idea to her already. I thought we were going to do that together. Oh well, didn't matter, as long as I got to meet her.

I checked in, went up to my room and sent him a follow up text for him to send me the details for our meeting. As it turned out we were meeting on the set which was not far from where I was staying. He had arranged for us to have dinner with her after the days filming was complete. I couldn't wait to meet her. Right now, a shower and good night's sleep was on my mind.

As a sat having my morning coffee in the hotel restaurant my phone went off in my pocket. "Hey Jack, good morning."

"Hey Bud, I hope you slept well we have a busy day ahead of us."

"I'm rested and ready to go my friend, what's the plan?"

I have a car picking you up in fifteen minutes to bring you to the set." "I thought you might enjoy checking out the Heartland set and watch a little of the filming."

"Amber is getting ready to shoot her scene now." "I'm hoping they wrap early so that we can relax and meet with her before dinner." Shes in town for a few days and I booked her a room at the Fairmont as well."

I was staying at the Fairmont Palliser in downtown. It was a beautiful hotel with spa and indoor pool. When he said she would be staying there as well my mind went wild with thoughts of her and I in the same hotel. The possibilities of seducing her just got better. My cock twitched just thinking about her beautiful little body. The things I wanted to do to her. Hmmm!

As the car rolled up to the set my heart was beating out of my chest. I can't believe I'm going to meet Amber Marshall. I felt like a teenager on a blind date. Ridiculous!! I had dated other pretty women. Models, sports figures, hell even a few actresses. Why was this girl so damn exciting to me. I didn't have a chance. Shes married. Happily, from what I read. Calm down and don't make a fool of yourself. You are a successful, sophisticated businessman. Start thinking with your head and not your cock.

Jack walked up as I exited the car and shook my hand. "Welcome buddy it's so nice to see you."

"Hey Jack, it's nice to finally get to Canada again." "I've been looking forward to this meeting as you well know."

"Glad you could finally make it." "Amber is really looking forward to meeting you." "She seemed excited when I told her about you." "I heard from one of the cast members that the girls were googling you and were quite taken by your success story and apparently your good looks."

"What exactly have you been telling them?"

"Just about your successful company, your smarts, your charming way with people and I might have let slip to Amber about your little obsession with her."

"Oh, great she must think I'm some pervy stalker." "Thanks a lot!"

"Maybe I should turn around and head back home before I embarrass myself anymore."

"Relax bud it will be fun and hopefully a prosperous adventure." "let's go."

As we walked toward the set I immediately recognized one of the gals standing in a group looking at a monitor. It was Michelle Morgan, who plays Amber's sister on the TV show. She was another good-looking piece of ass that I wouldn't mind shagging. As we approached the group she turned around and dropped her sunglasses to the tip of her nose.

"Hi Michelle" jack spoke out." "This is my friend John Black from Los Angeles."

She took a step forward and reached out to shake my hand as she gave me the once over from head to toe. "Pleasure to meet you John." "I've heard a lot about you from Amber." "Well, you sure are a tall drink of water." "Oh, crap did that just come out of my mouth."

I was kind of shocked but at the same time excited about what she had just said. What have these girls been talking about. Now my cock started to twitch and come to life. Damn, I knew I should have worn the kakis instead of these tight jeans. No way of hiding my bulge in these jeans. As I shook her hand my eyes drifted to her loose top and her beautiful tits. They jiggled as we shook hands.

"So is this your first time in Canada she asked."

"No not at all, but it is my first time to this part of Canada." "It is absolutely gorgeous out here." I wanted to say how gorgeous she was but caught myself before that came out.

"Well, what do you say I give you the 10-cent tour before I have to shoot my next scene." "Amber is out shooting a scene in a pasture just a little over that ridge right there in front of us." "They should be done in the next hour or so."

As she turned and started walking toward the barn my eyes focused on her tight ass wiggling as she walked in front of me. It was as if it was winking at me. My cock was now straining in my jeans. Good lord if she is doing this to you just imagine what meeting Amber is going to do to you. Why didn't I wear the baggy kakis.

Well for the next 45 minutes all I could do is try to stay focused and not let her gorgeous ass and bouncing tits distract me. She was definitely someone I would go after if she was single and in LA. As our walk around came to an end, we heard her name called.

"Well, that's my cue." "Time to go to work." "I sure hope we can meet up again during your visit." "Amber can't have you all to herself." she gave me a wink and excused herself.

Holy shit was she coming on to me. That was definitely a flirtatious wink. "Hey john, are you OK." Once again, my mind came back to reality.

"Yes of course I'm just getting excited about meeting Amber." "Michelle sure was a treat though."

"Let's go grab something to drink at the mess tent while we wait." "I'm told they're almost done up on the ridge."

It seemed like forever before we heard commotion outside of the tent. You could hear horses clattering on the ground and voices talking. A van pulled up right outside the tent and let a bunch of people out and they all came right into the tent. They all immediately went for the food. Hungry after a day of shooting out on the ridge.

"Are you ready to meet your kryptonite" jack said.

I have to admit my heart was pounding and my brain was going nuts. What was I going to say to her? How would I break the ice? Would she break the ice? Is she everything I've been fantasizing about? Too late to turn back now. "Let's do this and please stop me if I'm making a fool of myself Jack."

"Boy this girl really has you riled." "I don't think I've ever seen you this nervous about meeting someone."

As we stepped out of the tent, I could see dozens of people mingling about doing different things. Some were walking horses into the barn area. Others were unloading a truck full of cameras and other gear used in movie shoots. My eyes kept scanning the yard for that first glimpse of Amber. Didn't see her anywhere.

As we were standing there a women walked up to Jack and gave him a hug. It was the Director of the days shoot. As they spoke, I kept glancing around with my heart fluttering like a scared kid.

Jack turned to me and said, "Hey bud she's on the way back by horseback." "Her and Alisha were shooting the last scene and are riding back now."

Of course she's riding back, horses are her whole life. As we stood there waiting Michelle came out of the barn area and walked toward the mess tent.

"Hey Jack, John here she comes." She pointed toward the ridge and we could see a group of horses in the distance riding down toward us. "I hope I get to see you again John at some point before you head back to LA." She didn't wink but she had a devilish little smirk on her face as she turned and walked away giving me one more look at that lovely ass of hers in those tight jeans. Once again that twitch my cock gave me of excitement. Oh my I could get in trouble with that one.

As the riders got closer I could make out Amber. Her long blond hair waving from under her cowboy hat. This girl could wear a cowboy hat like no other girl I had ever seen. As the galloped closer I could see her tight petite ass bouncing off the saddle. Her beautiful tits bounced inside her bright red shirt. She had a gorgeous smile from ear to ear. I loved her smile. I was hoping it was because she was about to meet me. Of course, I'm sure it wasn't. Wishful thinking on my part.

Holy Shit! I'm about to meet the women of my dreams. My Obsession. My kryptonite. As they reached the yard and jumped off their horses some men walked up grabbed the reigns and took them away. Alisha who plays Georgie on the series walked toward the barn with the other two riders whom I assumed were film staff. Amber was greeted by the Director and they started looking over something on an iPad. As they stood there talking, she kept glancing over at Jack and I. I was in a trance looking back at her. She was more beautiful than I had imagined. Another man approached them and handed the Director a phone so as she walked away Amber started walking toward us. Stay calm and don't act or say something dumb.

Luckily as she got to us Jack was the first to speak up.

"Amber it's so nice to see you again." "It seems like it's been weeks since I was last here." She gave him a hug and then turned towards me. Her beautiful blue eyes twinkled as the sun hit them.

"Hello John, it's so nice to finally meet you." "I've been looking forward to this meeting." "Jack has told me so many wonderful things about you."

"Hello Amber, the pleasure is all mine." We reached out to shake hands but it was more of a hand hold than it was a shake. As I held her hand I could feel her pulse and I was excited beyond my wildest dreams.

How was I going to control myself around this beautiful, sexy woman.

My cock twitched and my balls ached.

"So have you guys been here long" she says still holding my hand and looking right at me. Her stare had me in a trance. Jack finally spoke up as we both finally looked away and we let go of our hand hold.

"Long enough to get the tour from Michelle and grab a drink at the mess tent."

" Oh good, I knew she would be a good host while I was shooting." "She was looking forward to meeting you John after she saw your photo." Amber turned and gave me this little smirk and I almost saw a wink come from her. "I have to come clean and tell you, we looked you up last night while we had some down time." "Even though Jack talked you up so much I was still a little curious." "You sounded too good to be true." "I hope you don't mind or think that was weird."

"No not at all, my business and social media footprint puts me out there for all to see." "I hope it didn't disappoint you."

"Not at all John, it only made me want to meet you that much more."

This time I know I didn't imagine it. She winked at me.

"So, listen guys why don't we get out of here and head back to the hotel and clean up for dinner." "It's early enough so we can sit and chat for a while before dinner if you'd like." She turned to me and said, " I have a room at the same hotel for a few nights so that we could get to know each other and see where this leads us." "Business that is."

Once again that smirk and almost wink from her sent me reeling into my deepest naughtiest thoughts.

"Let me grab my bags and maybe I can hitch a ride over with you."

My cock twitched and my balls ached.

The ride to the hotel was a blur to me. She told us a little about the area and her deep ties to Alberta. She was eager to talk about expanding her retail line to the states. She sat in back with me and I was mesmerized by her beauty, her smell, her eyes, her every word.

When we got to the hotel we agreed to meet up in the hotel lounge in an hour. We all rode the elevator up together and low and behold she was on the same floor as I. Jack was one floor above us. We got out and I grabbed her bag.

"Let me walk you to your room Amber."

"Well thank you John that would be great." As we walked down the hall I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful ass. My lord this woman is the whole package. My imagination was going crazy. I wanted to take this woman and absolutely devour her. As it was, she was just down the hall from me. Lucky me.

"Why don't you come by and pick me up on your way down."

"Sure will, I'll see you in an hour.'

"I'm looking forward to our evening." Once again that smirk and almost wink as she shut the door.

My cock twitched and my balls ached.

An hour later as I knocked on her door, I felt like a kid picking up his prom date. I was nervous but excited to see her again. When she opened the door, I was floored. She had on the tightest jeans imaginable. Her pussy was eating her jeans by the look of that glorious camel toe she was displaying. She was wearing a little sweater top that showed off her cleavage and a hint of her flat belly below. For her petite size she had some beautiful full breasts. Bigger than I thought. "Wow" was all I could say.

"Well thank you John I could say the same for you". "Shall we". She reached out and put her arm though mine and we headed down the hall toward the elevators. We didn't say much in the elevator because we had few others riding down with us. One young girl recognized her and asked for a selfie, which Amber obliged. I could feel the heat coming off her body as we stood there against the back wall. She smelled like roses and looked more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. As we stepped off the elevator Jack was waiting for us.

"Let's take the back way into the lounge, it seems that the word is out that you're staying here Amber." "The Manager has a quiet little room for us in the back of the lounge." "He's also reserved a private room in the restaurant for our dinner." We headed down a small hallway and in through a side door which led into another small hallway. We were greeted by a waiter who led us into this small alcove that looked into the main lounge area. We sat on a small couch with a small table in front of us. Jack took the chair directly in front of us. Amber sat on the small love seat with me. Amber not being much of a drinker ordered a club soda with a twist of lime and I ordered the same.

As we sat and talked about my ideas for expanding her line, I could feel her staring at me and giving me that smirk and almost wink every time I looked her in the eye. Was it my imagination, wishful thinking or was she really into me. I guess I had to push the boundaries and see for myself. She was open to working closely with me and my company and even threw out the idea of visiting LA. I was glad to hear that. Thoughts of getting her to my beach house were already flooding my brain. She kept scooting closer to me as we talked. When Jack excused himself to the boys' room, I made my first move.

"So Amber, are you really serious about coming out to LA."

She leaned in and put her hand on mine and says "absolutely."

I didn't know what to say. I just stared into her blue eyes and took in her beauty.

"I would love to take a trip to LA to get this idea off the ground." "What do you think" she asked still holding my hand.

"I would love for that to happen Amber."

She leaned in closer and whispered to me, "that would be fun." Smirk, wink, not my imagination

"Hey guys I'm being told our table for dinner is ready."

That broke our spell. She let go of my hand and while still staring into my eyes she says, "I'm hungry."

My cock twitched; my balls ached.

We made small talk throughout dinner. Our stares seemed to get longer, and I could feel the sexual tension between us grow. She had to this point, not mentioned her husband or marital status at all. It was burning on the back of my mind. Was I imagining our connection? Was it one sided with me? No way. She seemed to be into me as much as I was into her. Was she thinking about what Jack had told her about my obsession with her? How would I know? Her phone rang and she stood and excused herself from the table.

"I have to take this, it's a call from my brother." As she walked away, I had to think about my next move.

"So, what are you going to do" Jack asked.

I came back to my senses and turned toward him. "Do about what."

"Dude, are you kidding me, you guys are so into each other its crazy." "You two are on a sexual collision course, and I don't see anything or anyone stopping it."

"Jack, do you really think she's feeling what I'm feeling." "She's happily married as far as I've been told." "What do I do?" "I don't want to push this and find out I'm wrong." "It would blow this whole business deal we're working on and would be embarrassing to be shot down and find out I'm reading this wrong."

"Look John I don't think this is one sided." "Listen, I'm going to excuse myself and say I have an important call to make." "You know how to read women." "Take a chance, this is what you've wanted for a long time."

This was my chance.

12