My Night with Amber Marshall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock twitched; my balls ached.

When she returned to the table, she had that smile that melts me every time. "Is everything OK" I asked.

"Oh ya all good. It was just my brother returning my call." "We want to get together soon; we haven't seen each other in months." "So, are we doing desert?"

"Listen you guys enjoy desert I'm going to call it a night." "I've got an important phone call to make to the west coast before it gets too late." "What time are we meeting in the morning to get started?"

Amber and I both responded with, "It's Saturday let's not start too early." We all laughed.

"Let's meet here for breakfast, say around 10:00" said Jack. We both gave him the thumbs up as he walked away.

"What do you say we order desert and take it up to your room John."

Now I knew it wasn't my imagination. She grabbed my hand and stared into my eyes. Smirk, wink, not my imagination.

My cock twitched; my balls ached.

As we headed up in the elevator, she wrapped her arm around mine and leaned into my shoulder. I could feel the heat radiate from her body. I didn't know what to say. What was going to happen? Anything? Did she invite herself to my room for desert and business talk? Was I reading this right. Was I about to have the best night of my life? The elevator came to a stop, the bell rang, the door opened.

"Are you staying in one of the luxury suites?"

"Ya, I decided to go all out on this trip." "Booked the best room in the house." "Balcony that oversees the city, Hot tub, full bar and a nice lounge area for entertaining."

When we got to the room she let go of my arm and placed it on my waist as I opened the door. "After you" I said as I lead her in and turned on the lights.

Straight ahead were the full glass doors that led to the private balcony. The city was glowing like a circus in the horizon.

"Wow, this is breathtaking".

I took her coat and laid it over a bar stool and offered her something to drink.

"No I'm good," and she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward her. "I hope you don't think less of me, but I've been waiting to do this all night." She reached up and put her arms around my neck and, pulled me close and kissed me.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her even closer as we started making out. Her tongue was hot and dancing in my mouth. This girl could kiss. I always knew that from watching her kiss on the show. This was nothing like that. It was a toned-down family show. This was pure lust. As we stood there making out, I reached down with both hands, grabbed her bubble butt and gave it a nice squeeze. A moan came out of her mouth as she continued to kiss me deeply. I was in heaven.

My hard cock was straining in my jeans and I knew she could feel it. She started to gently rub up against it and I was ready to bust. When we finally came up for air she opened her eyes and looked up at me with a complete grin on her face that said, "Fuck Me."

My hard cock twitched: my balls were ready to explode.

I cupped her ass, and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. This brought her jean covered pussy even tighter up against my hardening cock. I made sure to pull her tighter as I walked into the bedroom listening to her light moans. We broke our passionate kiss when we reached the bed. I sat down with her still grinding down on my crotch. She looked me in the eye with those piercing blue eyes and I could see the look of passion. I knew she was mine for the taking.

She scattered kisses across my face and neck before coming back to my lips and gently sucking on my bottom lip. she groaned as her tongue darted in and out, teasing me, leaving me breathless and wanting her more. She stepped off my lap and gently brought me to my feet, never looking away. With a wicked smile she pulled my shirt off and tossed it away. Her hands slid down my chest and abs, reaching my belt as she dropped to her knees. One hand squeezed my hard cock as the other undid my belt. She looked up at me and our eyes locked as she lowered my jeans and helped me remove my boots. As I stood there in my boxer briefs she gently planted kisses along my shaft, blowing lightly causing me to throw my head back and sigh.

"Oh my god Amber"...as she lowered my boxers, and my cock sprang out and slapped her on the cheek. She curled her hand around my shaft and gave it a light squeeze.

"You have got a big, beautiful cock." She leaned in and ran her tongue along my shaft and all the way up to the tip and back down to my balls. I could not believe what was happening, pinch me please! She ran her tongue back up the shaft slowly before taking it into her mouth and enveloping as much of my cock as she could. Her eyes closed and she moaned as she bobbed up and down, sucking on my cock. She looked up at me and opened her eyes to see how I was responding to her mouth and hands completely pleasuring my hard dick. I reached down and ran my hands through her hair as she bobbed, licked and sucked me closer and closer to the edge. Her mouth was warm and wet and bringing me so much pleasure I thought my legs would buckle.

I needed to taste her; I needed to devour her this very minute. As she released my cock from her mouth I reached down and pulled her up to her feet. I grabbed the bottom of her short sweater and pulled it up over her head. She stood there in her lacey bra that was so shear I could see her nipples. My lord her tits were magnificent, spilling out of the top. She had some big tits for someone her size. She hid them well on camera.

I reached back and unsnapped the hooks and let it fall to the ground. Reaching up I placed my hands over both breasts and gave them a light squeeze. Her nipples jumped to attention and hardened in my palms. I leaned down and took one nipple into my mouth as I pinched the other lightly between my thumb and forefinger. Her body tensed and she let out a guttural moan from deep down her throat, closing her eyes as she reacted to my touch.

I released her nipple, leaned over and did the same to the other. Her tits were perfect. I released her nipple, pulled her tight against me and kissed her deeply as our tongues began to swirl around each other's mouth. Her nipples were so hard against my chest they felt like they were burning a hole in my skin. I slowly reached down and undid her belt buckle, unbuttoned her jeans and putting my thumbs through her belt loops I pulled them down over her hips. She now stood there before me, like a dream, wearing nothing but a tiny white pair of panties. I scooped her up and placed her on the bed.

I crawled onto the bed next to her and locked lips again. She moaned and turned toward me to kiss me deeper. I pulled away and dipped my head down to capture her erect nipple and gently started to suck on it.

She tensed up and cried out..." Fuck! Oh my God John!" "Don't stop! Oh please don't stop!"

As I sucked on her nipple my other hand slowly moved down her body, past her bellybutton and under the waistband of her panties. Her pussy was clean shaven and on fire. As I found her wet folds she tensed up one more time, arched her back off the bed and let out a loud sigh. She was so wet and ready to be taken. She was shivering and on the verge of an orgasm. I continued flicking her nipple with my tongue and slowly made circles around her clit with my finger.

"Holy shit fuuu-uuck" she screamed and she had her first orgasm.

I was in heaven. I just brought Amber to her first orgasm of the night. As she shivered and came down from her bliss I moved down her body slowly licking and kissing every inch of her body. I settled between her wide spread legs and I hooked my fingers on to her panties and slowly dragged them down and off. She laid there with her eyes closed, her blonde hair fanned across the pillow. I slowly started kissing the inside of her thighs, going from one to the other as I worked my way up to her pussy.

I reached up and took one nipple between my thumb and forefinger as my tongue licked her pussy lips and I tasted her sweet juices. She tensed again and clutched the sheets with both hands as if she was holding on for dear life.

"Oh my god John!"

I slowly worked my tongue in and out, around and up to her folds. When I made contact with her clit she let out a soft moan and her body spasmed. I flicked her clit with my tongue and slowly sucked on it. She started to shiver and she arched her back off the bed again as she started to cum once more.

She clutched the sheets and her eyes rolled back as she started moaning and calling out for me, telling me not to stop. Her body spasmed a couple more times as she continued to moan. I grabbed her beautiful ass cheeks with both hands and held her up tight against my face and tongue. I looked up and watched her bite her bottom lip.

"Oh baby, please just fuck me," she begged as she slowly opened her eyes.

I made my way up her body making sure I kissed every inch of her. I latched on to her nipple and gave in a quick suck before moving to the other. She moaned as one hand tangled in my hair and the other clutched the pillow below. I released her nipple as she pulled me up for a kiss. Oh, how sweet she tasted. I pulled myself up to align my hard cock with her pussy opening. I sat up and looked at her. She was beautiful and had a dazed look on her face. "Are you OK."

"Better than OK." "Please make love to me John.' "I need you inside of me."

As I moved up slightly my cock came in contact with her pussy, and it felt like it was on fire. She clutched my back with one hand and reached down and took hold of my hard shaft to guide me in. I was ready to fuck her good and hard until she couldn't think straight, I was going to make her mine tonight. She would never be able to be satisfied by any other man, including her husband after tonight. I inched my cock in slowly making sure not to hurt her and let her adjust. The walls of her pussy gripped my cock like a vice. Fuck... she was tight. slowly, further, deeper I went with each stroke.

"Oh my god John you feel so good." "Please fuck me, please fuck me hard and fast." "I want to cum again on your big hard cock." "Holy shit you are filling me up so good."

As she adjusted to my cock, I started to work my cock in deeper and faster. Before long I was balls deep and pounding her tight pussy. She was screaming for more and digging her nails into my back. As I pounded her petite body her pussy gripped every inch of my cock. She wrapped her legs around my waist and met every thrust with a moan and cry of ecstasy. She started moaning louder and called out for me not to stop.

"Fuck me harder John....harder I'm going to cum."

I moved her legs from my waist to my shoulders and started to rail her hard. I was going to fuck the life out of her soaking pussy.

"Oh my Go-od John!" Amber screamed as her pussy tightened around my cock and she came again. She tensed and her body shivered as she gripped my back and held on as hard as she could.

I slowed down and released her legs from my shoulders. I buried my cock balls deep and held it there as I kissed her and let her relax from the intense feeling of her orgasm. Her pussy gripped my cock and twitched as she came down from her high. I wanted to blast my load in her so badly, but I wasn't done yet.

I pulled my cock out of her soaking pussy and rolled over next to her. Her eyes opened and she let out a huge sigh. "Roll over Babe, it's time for you to ride my dick."

She looked over at me with a smile. "That will be my pleasure." She looked down at my hard cock and firmly gripped it with her hand. It was so thick it wouldn't wrap completely around the shaft. "Holy shit you are hung." "I can't believe I took all this." "Wow!"

She sat up and threw her leg over my body. I reached up and brought her down for a kiss as she sat on me. She could feel my shaft tucked between her pussy lips as we made out. Her nipples were hard as a rock against my chest. When we broke away I grabbed her hips and lifted her up so she could guide my dick into her pussy. she reached down and grabbed my shaft and slowly rubbed it against her opening to coat the head with her juices. She slowly slid the head in and inched it down slowly.

"Holy shit you are huge." "My god I love your cock" she screamed and sat down taking it all the way. She sat still for a second, getting used to the hard thick shaft buried deep in her pussy. I reached behind her and cupped her beautiful ass cheeks with both hands. My lord I love her bubble butt. Perfect ass!

I gently lifted her up off my cock until just the head was left inside. I looked into her eyes and saw nothing but lust. "Fuck me Amber." "Ride me hard and make me cum." "I want you to ride me as hard and fast as you want."

No sooner did I finish saying that, she sat down and buried my cock in her to the hilt. Holy shit she was tight and wet. She started grinding and twisting her pussy on my dick. Her pussy gripped my shaft and milked it like a machine. She started to lift and drop back down at a faster pace.

"Oh my Go-od John you are so fucking big."

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck"!!! She was riding me like a bucking bronc. Her pussy was so fucking good and tight. I reached up and placed my hand on her beautiful tits and gently kneaded them as she continued to ride my dick. Up and down, grinding, twisting she rode me like a possessed woman. As the friction of her tight pussy milked my cock I knew it wouldn't be long before I busted my nut in her.

"Oh my God John I'm going to cum again" she screamed. She threw her head back and picked up her pace. I could feel my load building up, ready to bust. She began to shiver and shake. She slowed down and her pussy tightened on my dick. She let out a loud moan and sat down hard on my cock. "Fuuu-uuck!!!" "I'm cumming, Im cumming!"

As she orgasmed, I let out a loud grunt gripped her ass and Spurt after spurt I unloaded deep in her tight pussy.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she let out a long sigh and collapsed on top of me. "Oh my god!" Amber said, still catching her breath. "That was mind blowing." "Holy shit I needed that." "I've needed that for a long time."

Amber rolled off to my side and gave me a long deep kiss. Her kisses leave me breathless. I was living a dream right now and I didn't want it to end. I held her tight and kissed her back with a passion I didn't know I had in me. she was my kryptonite. She broke the kiss and looked me deep into my soul with those electric blue eyes.

"We need to get some rest we have to meet Jack in a few of hours." I couldn't believe we had spent almost the entire night making love. She laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around me while draping her leg over my body. We both fell asleep completely satisfied and weak from our night of bliss.

12