All Comments on 'My Night With Brian'

by Jay Richards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 3 years ago

Always a fan of your work my friend :)

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

What a wonderful fantasy! The early part of the story is a bit wobbly, but that fits the story.... the wobbliness of coming out to another man. I love the way things accelerate and also the way both men actively choose to go for it.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickabout 2 years ago

So hot! It seems that you and I have a lot in common! Both of us have small cocks, and a desire to suck another man's cock! I would love to experience the feel, and taste, of a man cumming in my mouth. Maybe someday, who knows. Will have to settle for eating my own cum out of my wife's pussy for now.....I love giving her orgasms, my favorite way is to eat her until she cums in my mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, I sat here holding, gently squeezing, caressing and slowly stroking my cock as I read your story. Of all the adjectives I could use to describe it, none fits more appropriately than 'beautiful'. Like you and Brian, I'm not "gay", but I long for the close, intimate, and discreetly comfortable ... and comforting company and friendship of another confidently "bisexual" man like myself. I'll probably meet and connect with someone like you, like Brian, just after guessing all the Powerball numbers correctly. Thanks for being out there and having so many of the thoughts, desires, and beautiful fantasies that swirl around in my mind ... practically all the time. Yes, I'll definitely get in touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your stories so much…hope you keep writing ones like this…when I read this story I almost felt physically hot…I started to feel completely helpless facing the power of all my oral desires…all of them..

sixfoot4sixfoot4about 1 year ago

So fucking hot! Got me hard, I came good. Thanks!

explorer256explorer2566 months ago

So very, very hot, like you’re inside my mind…I’m thinking and hard on being one or the other…I love the erotic tension, the gut feeling of exploring, new experiences. Well done, and I will send u a note! Would love to share and explore more…

wankerholic42wankerholic425 months ago

Very erotic story with a lot of truth in it. My favourite pastime is giving a handjob to a “straight” guy. I’ve given that pleasure (with assistance from my mouth) to a few that had never experienced such intimacy with another guy before and their hesitancy and nervousness was very similar to those portrayed in your story. The only difference is that your guys are straight and virgins in male to male sexual enjoyment, whereas I’m gay and experienced. Got me horny and hard. Loving your work. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay Richards@Jay Richards
I truly enjoy your comments and e-mails to me about my stories. There is some truth to everything that I write, mostly fantasy, but some truth anyway. Please write to me and I will always write back if you like.