My Night With Brittnay Pt. 01

Story Info
My night with the girl of my dreams tortures me.
8k words
3.53
4.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 05/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was the hottest girl I worked with. I dreamed day and night about one day getting her to be mine. I have terrible luck with girls, I always have. I'm one of those guys I hate give off a creepy vibe that I can't turn off. Once you get to know me it goes away but even then, never having a girlfriend and I'm 25.

When she first started working with me she was cool and the first time I laid eyes on her I knew I wanted her. I later found out what would happen.

Her name was Brittnay. She was probably about 5'6 maybe 130 pounds wet. She had a hell of a body, smaller breasts but perfect for me and an ass to die for. Every time she walked by I zoned out on that ass. There were I few times she almost caught me looking but I was ok. Sadly she was married.

After a few months of typical guy talk I said some guys stuff and some of the other girls heard and told her what I said. She never asked me about it but I knew she was uncomfortable. I continued watching from afar but eventually she got a new job and she was gone.

It was a normal day after work, I had just gotten home and was playing videos games. Suddenly I got a text. I checked it thinking it was one of my friends but it was Brittnay.

Brittnay wrote that her husband was out of town and she wanted to know if we could talk and get some food. I sat there for a moment, frozen and stunned. I have never expected to hear from her again.

I messaged back when my head stopped spinning and said yes and asked where? She said just a fast food place will do. We decided on McDonald's and headed there that afternoon.

I walked to the McDonald's down the street and waited a few minutes till she was done with work. It was a hot day so I went inside till she arrived.

When Brittnay pulled up I was starstruck. She was wearing a black shirt that didn't cover her belly button. She had a leather jacket on and a pair of the tightest fitting jeans I've ever seen her wear.

I opened the door for her and we went inside. I ordered a couple burgers while she ordered nuggets and a large fry. We both got a soda and sat down.

Brittnay smiled and broke the silence by asking me how I had been. I said ok and awkwardly asked the same. She said she was good but she needed to ask me a question. I said ok and she smiled.

She said she didn't care about the guy talk because she understands. She said she just wanted to ask me why I love her ass so much.

I stared blankly, unable to answer. Brittany looked dead serious for an answer but I couldn't come up with anything. I was in shock for such a question. Brittnay laughed and smiled. She said she understands she just wanted the reaction.

Brittany then asked if I would wanna come back to her place for a while. I asked about her husband but she said he was gone for the week. She said she wanted to feel loved and I could do it.

I told her ok but I couldn't believe it was happening. I paid for our meal and got into her car. We drove to her house and went inside. It was a nice apartment with two bedrooms. One for her and her husband and the other for guests.

Brittnay told me we would use the guest room and she asked me to go in. I went in and seen the bed had fresh sheets and the headboard was against the wall.

Brittany followed close behind and jumped on my back. She wasn't heavy at all but I almost fell from being caught off guard. She hugged me and I was in heaven. Brittany asked me to lay on the bed and said she wanted to wash up a bit from work.

I laid down and Brittnay ponced into my stomach. She grabbed my arms put them in some straps.I didn't fight her because I was down for whatever this perfect queen wanted.

Brittnay strapped my feet down as well and walked to her bathroom. She came out a few minutes later with makeup on. she wasn't the kinda girl who needed it.

Still wearing her jeans Brittnay jumped onto my stomach and sat there looking down at me. She smiled and said she wanted to ask me one more question. I said ok and she laughed. She asked if I really thought I wouldn't ever get punished for staring at her ass.

I was in shock but it was taken as she jumped her body onto my face. She was sitting on my face, my nose stuck in her pussy and my mouth under her ass as well. I didn't get a breath in and I was fighting but the straps were too tight.

I tried screaming but Brittnay just laughed as I ran out of air. I just needed a breath but she wouldn't get up. My lungs started to burn and I was trying so hard to breathe but there was no use. Brittnay raised up just enough for me to take a small 2 second breath before slamming her jeans back down.

I was absolutely struggling, I had been about 30 seconds. I was trying to find a air pocket but her jeans were so tight. My face could feel the roughness of her jeans. I tried letting out a scream again but Brittany kept me there as she laughed.

After about a minute Brittnay finally got off. I gasped for precious oxygen as she laughed above me. I begged to be let go, that I was sorry, but Brittnay just laughed. Britt started to take off her shoes and dirty socks.

Brittany told me to open my mouth but I said no. Brittnay told me to or she would sit for another minute. I Begged Brittnay to get off but she wouldn't. She told me to open my mouth again but I didn't.

Brittnay jumped up and sat back down on my face. I was able to get a small breath in this time so it wasn't too bad yet. The jeans were so brutal on my face as I was quickly running out of air. I tried to struggle but my arms and legs were both bound so tight. I looked up at Britt and she was smiling back down at me.

I tried too move my head out for a breath but she had me tight between her thighs. I screamed but again it was muffled inside her. Brittnay smiled and said she likes when I scream. She said she likes the vibrations of it.

I felt like my lungs were gonna explode at this point as I started to gulp for air. Brittnay asked If I needed air. I screamed into her and she laughed again. It had been at least a minute without air.

Brittnan told me to beg if I wanted air. I screamed please over and over into her pussy and she kept laughing.

Finally as I felt like I was gonna pass out she got up. I gasped for air like I had never before. She laughed as I begged her not to sit again.

Brittnay jumped onto my stomach and told me to open my mouth. I opened and she spit right into my mouth. I closed my mouth but she told me to open up again. I said no and Brittnay grabbed my nose. I didn't get a breath in so I knew it wouldn't last.

In a few seconds I opened my mouth to breath. Brittnay quickly shoved her two socks into my mouth. I started to gag from the taste of sweat but Britt covered my mouth so I couldn't spit them out. She told me to suck them dry for her.

Britt slapped me as I tried to move my head again. She told me if I didn't do what she said she would sit down until they were clean. I shook my head and she slapped me again. She told me to suck them now and I haven't seen brutality yet.

I stared at Brittany's beautiful demanding face and I started to suck on the socks. Her sweat was salty and it almost made me gag. She has been wearing them all day. It was over 90° outside today. She told me to keep going and I tried to get away again.

Brittnay told me to take a deep breath. I tried to beg her not to but she yelled to take the fucking deep breath. I complied as she jumped onto my face again. This time I tried hard not to struggle. My deep breath was actually making this easier as I looked up at Britt. She was looking down at me with a smile on her face and her hands on her hips.

Brittnay said she was gonna sit until the sweat was out of her socks. She said she he didn't care how long I have to go without air. She told me to signal with a tap when I can't taste sweat anymore.

I was thinking to myself that for so long I wanted this girl and now I was suffering under her. I was starting to run out of air and the socks were still sweaty. I started to struggle as Britt stared down at me. I started sucking on the socks with all my might. It tastes so bad but I needed to breathe.

Britt asked if the socks were tasty and I tried to shake my head no. Britt laughed and continued to smother me.

I tried fighting my arms free but the Velcro was so tight. Brittanys thighs continued to keep my head in place. I couldn't find any air so I screamed. Britt asked if the sweat was gone. I sucked but there was more sweat. I tried to nod my head and Britt laughed. She said tap then

I sucked another gulp of sweat down and tapped. Britt smiled and asked if I'm sure its all gone. I screamed into her and tapped frantically. She started to count back from ten. She said suck for my life. 10, 9, 8, I sucked as hard as I could the sweat poured into my throat. 7,6,5,4, I screamed, I needed air now. 3, 2, 1 and one half. I screamed again. 1 and a quarter, 1 and a 3rd. I was panicking. I was screaming over and over into Britt as she laughed.

Finally Britt got up. I frantically gasped oxygen through my nose. Britt got off of me and walked into the kitchen for a second. She came back with duck tape and two water bottles.

She put the duck tape down and jumped back on my stomach. Britt smiled and asked if I was thirsty. I tried to say yes still gagged with socks. She took out the socks and put them on the floor.

Brittnay asked if I was thirsty. I said yes and she took a drink. She told me open my mouth. I did as instructed not wanting to be smothered again. She put some water in her mouth and spit it into mine. I drank the water down quickly, getting the taste of sweat out of my mouth.

Britt cleared her throat and spit into my mouth again. She told me to swallow so I did. She spit a few more times in my mouth and I swallowed.

Britt asked me if i have ever been punished. I said that she was doing it now and she laughed. She said this isn't even close to my punishment. She asked if I wanted to cum today.

I looked at Britt in horror as she pulled out a chastity cage. She explained that her husband would be fine till Monday. I was gonna be her bitch until Sunday night. She explained that if I didn't so what she said she would leave me in chastity for a month.

I begged Britt not too as she strapped it to me. She told me I could get free Sunday if I obeyed her all weekend. I begged her not to and she slapped me. She said it wasn't a choice.

Brittnay put her feet on my face. I could smell the sweat that was in her socks. She told me that I was gonna lick her feet clean. I begged her again to stop and she kicked my face. She told me I either kick or she would stand on my face.

I asked her not to again and she kicked harder. She said taste them. I stuck my tongue out and she grabbed it with her toes. I struggled but Britt held in. Her feet tasted worse than he socks. I turned my face sideways and Britt kicked me super hard.

Brittnay grabbed the headboard and stood up. She told me I asked for this. She put on foot over my eyes and tried to put another over my mouth and nose. I turned my face to the side and she kicked my nose. I yelled in main as she kicked. She told me to put my face forward before she hits hit me in the dick.

I turned my head back and Britt stood on my face. She wasn't heavy but on my face she was. I didn't wanna move because I knew I would be punished harder. I could breathe a bit through my nose but my face was in pain. Britt was holding the headboard but suddenly put her arms up. All of her weight was on my face.

I cried in pain but Britt wouldn't let up. I tried to struggle so she put her feet up and dropped her ass onto my face full force. She laughed and jumped back on my stomach.

Britt told me to lick her feet now. I begged and pleaded to be let go but she went back to the kitchen. She came back into the bedroom with a mask to put over my eyes. I couldn't see anything and she told me to lick her feet or I would be punished severely.

I stuck my tongue out and started to lick her toes. She told me to keep licking and to do as she said. I kept licking. Slowly getting between her toes cleaning each one. I licked her souls and started to gag. She had so much sweat on her feet. It was salty and gross. I struggled and asked if it was enough. She said no way.

Britt told me to keep licking but I tried to get free. Brittnay kicked my face again and told me to stick out my tongue. I complied not wanting be kicked again. She grabbed my tongue and squirted something on it. She said eat it.

I soon realized what it was. My mouth was on fire. When Britt went to the kitchen she had grabbed the hot sauce. I was struggling and coughing. She kicked my face again and told me if I didn't lick she would feed me the whole bottle without any drink. I stuck my burning tongue out and started to lick faster than before. I couldn't even taste the sweat with the fire in my mouth.

I licked and licked as my mouth and throat burned more and more. I had licked both feet and almost had tears in my eyes from the burning.

Britt took off the blindfold and asked if I needed a drink. I nodded yes very fast but she said too bad. She grabbed a loaf of bread she brought in and told me I could eat bread to cook it down. I said ok and she opened it.

Britt grabbed out a price if bread and spit in it a few times. She shoved it into my mouth and I could feel the fire start to calm down. She grabbed another piece and put it into her mouth. Britt chewed it and told me to open. She spit the already chewed bread in my mouth. I gagged and she told me to swallow.

The fire was almost gone and she grabbed one more piece. Britt stuck it down her pant. She told me I would eat more sweat. She pulled it out and tried to put it in my mouth but I turned my head. She slapped me and told me to eat it or I would get more sauce without anything to cool.

I reluctantly opened my mouth and Britt shoved it in. I gagged and she jumped onto my face. She told me to eat so I could have air. I struggled trying to breath. I couldn't get a breath again. She had me tight under her pussy. She told me to chew again or she wouldn't get up. I screamed and she grabbed my hair..she held me under her and I needed air so bad already.

I realized I needed to chew. I started chewing the sweaty bread and Britt laughed. I was kicking and I was so desperate for air. I swallowed and started to tap. She laughed and said she didn't feel like getting up. I screamed and screamed into her pussy. She watched into my eyes and I saw evil. She told me she loves watching my eyes as I run out of air.

I screamed again and Britt finally let up. I breathed so hard as she grabbed my balls and pinched. She said it was time for some real punishment. She asked if I was ready for her ass.

I had always stared at her ass but I didn't know I wanted it anymore. Brittnay crawled the opposite way and told me to kiss it. I always wanted too and I planted a kiss on her ass. She laughed and said the other side. I did and she told me to keep going.

I kissed and kissed Britts perfects ass. It was like I was making out with it. She told me there were different rules for her ass. She told me I would be smelling her ass through the jeans. I would smell as long as she said and if she didn't feel like I was doing my best she would cut off my air again. Each time I fucked up I would lose my breath for longer and longer. Britt asked if I understood and I nodded.

Britt grabbed the tape she brought in earlier and put a piece over my mouth. She told me to start sniffing. She dropped her ass closer to my face and I took a deep breath. I smelled so much sweat that I turned my head. Britt grabbed my hair and put my face back. She said If I did that again my air was gone.

I took another breath and again so much sweat. I coughed and Britt laughed. She told me she had worn these jeans for 3 days. Britt told me to keep sniffing now and to make it deeper. I took another sniff and gagged again.

Britt sat down on my face. I couldn't breathe again but I had her perfect ass on me. I struggled but Britt remained sitting. She told me that if I can't listen, oxygen isn't necessary. I had always wanted to worship Britts ass but not like this.

I could see Britts back and hair hanging down. I tried to move my face but her jeans pressed into my face whenever I moved. It hurt a lot and she had more weight on me than when she was forward. I really needed air so I started to squirm. Britt said to sit still but I needed to breathe. She sat and sat and sat as I struggled more than ever.

I tried screaming but her perfect ass muffled my screams. Britt yelled to scream into her ass just scream. I kept screaming and was thrashing for air. I started to whimper as I started to get light headed.

I tapped and tapped as Britt finally let up. I gasped for air as my lungs were burning. I finally filled my lungs with oxygen. Britt said sniff now. I sniffed her ass as deep as I could quickly. I kept sniffing and Britt laughed. She told me that was my only air as I sniffed more and more of her sweat.

Brittnay grabbed my dick in it's cage and moved it around as I sniffed her sweaty perfect ass. I was moaning but I couldn't get hard without pain. Britt had the cage tight but enough she could still play and torture me. I loved Britts ass but the smell was too much.

Brittnay told me deeper sniffs. She wanted my nose to smell like her ass. I kept sniffing trying not to gag. Britt told me my sniffs weren't deep enough. Britt told me to take a deep breath. She said this was strike two and she would sit until I cried. I screamed uh uh in my tape but she didn't care. She said deep breaths again and tried to sit. I moved my head sideways. Britt punched me in the stomach and commanded me to put my head forward. I didn't and she punched me in the balls. I screamed in my tape and she grabbed my hair. Britt forced me into her ass.

My balls hurt and I couldn't breathe again. I screamed for air but Brittnay put her hands on her hips. She said oxygen is a privilege while being in chastity. My nose was pressed into her ass. My nose was crushed by the seam of her jeans. I moved my head but it didn't budge. I tried lifting my head but Britts gripp was like concrete.

Britt hit me in the balls again and I screamed into her ass. She squeezed my balls and I started to whimper. She squeezed for a full 30 seconds as I screamed into her ass. I was struggling so much I could feel one of the straps on my arms coming loose. Britt laughed as I struggled hard. I needed air soon. I pulled my strap harder and it felt loose. The Velcro was almost apart.

Brittnay said to stop struggling or she wouldn't get up. My chest was starting to heave and I was gasping for air but Britt kept sitting. I was screaming harder and fighting for a single breath but all I got was ass. I pulled the strap as hard as I could but it was still barley together.

I was tapped frantically whimpering so loud under Britt but she wouldn't budge. I seen the room spinning and pulled one more time. My arm slipped free and I pushed Britts ass. I was so weak she didn't budge. She grabbed my fingers and started to bend them. I thought I was blacking out when Britt finally got off.

I gasped and gasped through my nose. I tried fighting Brittnay with my free arm but she had my fingers. She told me to sniff as I sucked in air. I took huge whiffs of her perfect sweaty ass. She was sweating more and more in her ass. Britt bent my fingers down and re strapped my wrist. This time she took out two pairs of hand cuff out of the drawer next to the bed and cuffed both arms. Even if I freed myself from the Velcro I was trapped now.

I begged Britt to let me go but she lowered her ass back too my face. I sniffed harder than before trying to make sure I didn't get sat on again. Brittnay looked back and told me I needed to obey or I wouldn't get out of the chastity. She told me sniff harder than ever or there was a real punishment coming.

12