My Night With Brittnay Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept sniffing as tears filled my eyes. The smell was so bad and I just wanted to be free. Britt laughed and told me the suffering had just begun. She asked if I was ready for the next punishment. Anything would be better than smelling her ass. She laughed and told me McDonald's was kicking in.

My nose still in Britts ass she leaned forward a bit and ppppppbbbbtt. Britt farted into my nose. I failed trying to get out of her butt. She told me to sniff as I tried to get free. I didn't comply as I already had it in my nose.

Britt hit my balls again and told me to sniff. Ppppppbbbbtt Britt farted again and I tried to scream. I was being forced to smell Britts farts because I couldn't use my mouth. Britt yelled at me to sniff now. I took a small inhale and my eyes watered. Britt laughed and said this game was fun.

Britt told me she was gonna sit on my face. Anytime I want a breath she's gonna fart in my face and that will be my air. I screamed and begged her to stop. Britt sat down on my face again.

I couldn't believe I had to smell Brittnay this way. I had wanted her as mine but not like this. I needed air but I didn't wanna smell Britts farts. I struggled a little bit trying to hold my breath. I was running out of air fast and I started to squirm. Britt asked if I needed air, leaned forward and blasted my nose with another fart.

I had no choice but to smell it as I needed air. I took a few breaths and Britt sat back down. I couldn't believe this was really happening. I tried to squirm but the cuffs on my arms were metal. I wasn't escaping. I inhaled before Britt sat down so her fart was trapped in my lungs.

My lungs were burning as was my nose. I wanted some fresh air but Brittnay wouldn't let me. Britt asked if I was having fun yet. I screamed as she pinched my balls with her nails. She said her butt felt funny when I screamed into it.

I once again was in need of air but I didn't want another fart. I decided I could breathe fast and avoid the fart. I struggled and Britt told me a fart was brewing. I felt trapped knowing farts were my air for a while. Britt told me this game was her favorite and we would play all weekend.

I cried out as I needed air and Britt leaned forward. I quickly breathed out and back in before Britt let out a 20 second fart pppppppppppbbbbbbttttttt. Britt looked back at me holding my breath and sat down. She said If I didn't smell her farts I wouldn't get air at all. My eyes widened as Britt smirked at me. She grabbed a riding crop from the side table drawer. Britt said punishment would come when I didn't obey and smacked my stomach hard with the crop.

I screamed into Britts ass still not having air. I started to struggle again but I really didn't want to smell any more farts. I tried to turn my head but Britt had such a grip on my head and her jeans hurt my face. I tried to suck air through Britts jeans but to no avail

I was starting to get desperate for air so I started tapping. Britt laughed and hit me with the crop in my leg hard. I screamed and started to struggle. You don't know how much more painful anything is when you can't breathe.

I looked up and Brittnay was looking back at me. She smiled and asked if I needed air. I nodded and Britt laughed. She said she liked the way my face got so Red. She said she liked the fear in my eyes as the air got low.

Brittnay asked if I would be a good boy this time and smell the farts. I was struggling hard underneath her just hoping air would fill my lungs soon. Britt bounced her ass on my face but not enough for air. The jeans pressed into my face and I could feel my skin getting chaffed. I cried into her ass as she slid her ass up and down my face. I screamed and tapped for a couple more seconds before Britt finally leaned forward.

Ppppppppppppbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttttt Britt launched a 30 seconds fart in my gasping nose. She told me sniff deep. I could smell greasy food that we at earlier. Pppbbbrttt Britt let out another small fart and it smelled so bad.

Britt told me to push my nose into her ass and sniff. I did just that but turned my head after a second. It smelled that bad. Britt hit me with the crop and told me she said sniff. I didn't comply and Britt hit my balls with the crop. I screamed and she said sniff now.

I put my nose in her butt and took a big breath as Britt farted again ppppppbbbbbbbttttt. It went right up my nose and Britt sat down. I was struggling but Britt hit me again. She told me it was time for me to learn to hold my breath longer. Britt told me I would go 2 minutes with her fart up my nose without a breath.

I screamed and she told me to shut up. I was trying to breathe the fart out but Britt wouldn't allow it. She smiled and said start. Britt held a stopwatch as she said 10 seconds

. This fart was burning my lungs and my nose was still on fire. I struggled my hands and Britt hit me with the crop. She told me to sit still and enjoy. I tried to move my head but my nose hurts from the jeans. Britt told me I was pathetic and I was only at 35 seconds.

I cried into Britts ass and she laughed. I needed air but I had almost a minute and a half left. She bounced a little, scratching my face some more. Britt told me to scream some more but I just kept struggling.

Britt told me I hit a minute and dug her nails into my nipples causing me to scream into her ass again. I had a minute left and I needed air now. I tapped frantically but Brittnay just laughed. I wanted to be free so bad, this was too much.

I muffle yelled into Britts ass with real terror. I had never been smothered this long, especially with a fart inside of me. Britt told me I had 30 more seconds but I couldn't wait. Britt leaned forward slightly but not enough for me to breath and ppppppbbbbbbbttttt. I screamed as another fart went into my nose. I couldn't breathe out and all I could smell was Britts ass.

I struggled harder than I had the whole night. I was tapping and pulling my straps. My legs were flailing in there straps and my whole body was moving. Britt slapped my balls with her crop and I screamed louder into her ass. Britt yelled out 10 more seconds. I yelled as the room was spinning and I was losing consciousness. I screamed moved my head as hard as I could and felt the seem of Britt's jeans tear my skin away.

I struggled and struggle as the world started to fade. Britt laughed and watched into my eyes. Just when I thought I was done Britt lifted her ass. I gasp for air as Britt let out another fart. I didn't care, I inhaled every bit of it. I needed air and it was the only air I was getting.

Brittnay laughed as I gasped and hit me again in the balls. I screamed and Britt got off of me. Britt walked out of the room for a few minutes. I frantically looked around the room for a way to escape but there wasn't anything. I looked at my dick and seen the chastity cage. It sat just perfect where I couldn't get hard but also Britt could still hit it.

Britt walked back in holding something but I didn't to ow what it was. She told me she had 3 more punishments for the night. I tried to talk but the tape was still on. She smirked and climbed back on top of me. Britt said before I was punished she had a game for me.

Brittnay explained she was gonna sit on my face again. She was gonna hold her breath while I hold mine. Whoever held it longer won something. I squirmed thinking it was a trick.

Britt told me to take a deep breath with her. I did and she sat in my face full weight. I was under her pussy staring up at her. She wasn't heavy but with all of her weight on my face she was. My mouth and nose were both crushed into her pussy and ass. Her jeans were so tight on my nose it was being squashed.

I tried to turn by head but Britt was too heavy on my face. I still had air but not much. Britt looked down at me still holding her breath and smiling. I hoped she would let it out soon so I didn't have to struggle. My nose was sore and the pressure wasn't letting up.

Britt breathed out and laughed. I moaned up at Britt but she kept sitting. She smiled and said I'm really good. She said that's why my face was a perfect chair. Britt stared down at me and I closed my eyes. Britt told me to open them back up so she could see the fear as I ran out of air.

Britt smiled as I started to squirm. She said I won by holding my breath and the prize was special. I tapped for air and Britt said to shut up she was talking. Britt told me that after she got up she was gonna watch a movie. Britt smiled and said I won the right to be her seat for the whole movie.

I cried out but Britt just laughed. Britt told me I also get to be in her ass without jeans on. I screamed but Britt wouldn't get up. I struggled some more and Britt just stared at my desperate eyes. I needed air but she wouldn't get up. I tried moving my head but Britt grabbed my nose.

I couldn't breathe at all and I couldn't suck tiny breaths because she had my nose. Britt told me to beg. I muffle screamed please over and over into Britt. She smiled and started to grind her jeans into my nose.

I screamed and Britt dug her nails into my nose. I needed air now but she wouldn't get up. I tapped and screamed so desperately for air. Finally Britt laughed and got off. I was breathing hard. Britt put her butt on my nose and ppppppbbbbbtttt pppppbbbbttttt pppbbbttt. Britt farted 3 times in my nose. I struggled but it was no use I had to smell it.

Brittnay looked down at me and told me she was gonna watch her movie. She said I could relate because she was gonna watch mean girls. I shook my head knowing the movie was an hour and a half. She smiled and said too bad. Britt turned around and got the movie started.

Britt put her butt on my face again and put her legs up on my stomach. Her full weight was on me, crushing my face.

Brittnay laughed and said she liked having a human chair. She said my nose belongs in her perfect ass. She said that I am now her ass slave. I cried out and Britt laughed harder as she bounced on my face. Britt said I was her little bitch from now on.

I tried to muffle scream no but Britts weight stopped anything from coming out. I started to struggle my arms as I was running out of air. Britt laughed and said slaves don't need air. She said slaves earn air by not breathing. I struggled some more and Britt lifted her leg and kicked me in the balls.

I struggled harder and tried to move Britt off of my face. Her full weight was on my face crushing my nose with her jeans. The seams on her jeans were right on my nose. My nose was like a puzzle piece perfectly placed in her Butt.

I kept struggling as I was getting desperate for air but Britt kept sitting. I could hear the movie start and Britt laugh. I felt Britt let out a small fart right on my face pbbbt. I struggled from the smell just trying to get air. Britt laughed and said that was enough air. She said I could go for a little bit longer.

My whole body was shaking from the lack of air and the smell of Britts fart. I was fighting with everything just trying to stay alive. I screamed into Britts ass and tapped but Britt kept sitting. She laughed and said slaves get air when the girl says.

I screamed more but Britt kept me trapped. I needed air. My lungs were burning from no air. Britt asked if I needed air and I screamed. She laughed and said she can't hear me under her ass. I screamed again but still nothing.

I fought for air but Britt kept sitting. Britt laughed and said earn the air. Britt told me to stop struggling and sit still. She said good slaves don't squirm and they sit till given air.

I was so light headed but I kept struggling. Britt laughed and said she guessed I didn't need air since I was struggling. I screamed and she kicked my dick again. I screamed harder and Britt kept sitting. She told me to stop struggling now. I tried to stay still but my whole body was shaking from lack of air.

I was shaking, screaming, tapping, and completely out of air. I was struggling when suddenly my struggling stopped and I started to fade. I heard Britts laugh as everything went black....

Pppppppppppbbbbbbttttttt I awoke to my nose being blasted with a fart. I panicked and looked around to realize I was still strapped down. Britt was staring down at me as I gagged on her fart. She smiled and said I passed out like a baby. She said slaves needed to learn to obey and that was her first lecture.

Britt claimed off of the bed and I could see her pulling her jeans off. Her ass was so nice in a small thong. Britt laughed and jumped back on. She said it was time to watch this movie. Britt turned around and lowered her ass to my face.

The sweat was terrible. All I could smell was sweat and farts. I cried out and Britt said to smell now. I took a breath and almost gagged. Britt said to smell slave. I struggled to get out but nothing worked.

Britt let out a pbbtt. A fart in my nose from her ass. She told me to smell. I sniffed and gagged on the smell. Britt told me it was a slaves job to smell her farts. She said I needed to suck them into my nose. Ppppppbbbbbbbttttt the fart shot right up my nose. I struggled but Britt laughed. She told me sniff it all or I'll be punished more.

I inhaled all of her fart till it was gone. I was ready for this to end. Britt asked it I was hungry. I shook my head but Britt said I needed food. She got off and went to the kitchen. When she came back she was holding crackers and cheese.

Brittnay untapped my mouth and got back on top of me. She put her ass back in my face and Pppbbbttt. She said smell it now. I obeyed and inhaled until the stink was gone. I asked Britt to let me go but she said shut up.

I could hear Britt chewing the crackers. She turned around and looked down at me. She said to open my mouth. I opened and spit chewed crackers into my mouth. I coughed but swallowed it down. She said slaves don't get normal food. It has to be chewed by the mistress first. Britt asked if I wanted some whole food. I nodded.

Britt got off and took her thong off. She told me I would eat the crackers out of her butt. I said no and Britt slapped me hard. I struggled but Britt climbed back on me. She put some cheese on the crackers and slid them into her butt. When she had a few in she said eat. I said no and she hit my balls. I yelled owe but she hit them again and said eat.

I sighed and stuck my tongue into Britts sweaty ass. I tasted sweat all over my tongue. I licked the crackers into my mouth as fast as I could and ate them. Britt laughed and said to lick the cheese out. I said please stop but Britt said Now. I reluctantly licked the cheese. There was a lot and it was mixed with sweat.

Britt told me to kiss her ass again slave. I kissed both cheeks until she said stop. Britt said put my nose in her ass and sniff. I did and as I did pbbtt. Britt sent a fart right up my nose. Britt quickly sat on my face bare ass before I could breathe out.

I struggled a little bit as I had a fart stuck in my nose. My nose was inside of Britts ass, almost touching her asshole.

Britt yawned and said she was getting tired. She said it was time to see the device she had brought in earlier. Britt explained it was a smother harness. She said she will put me in it and go to bed so all night I will be in her ass. I screamed under Britt and she laughed.

I needed air but Britt said it was pass out time. I started to fight just trying to get Britt off of my face. I needed air and she just laughed. Britt said she wasn't moving. I tapped and screamed but Britt said no. Britt said stick my tongue in her ass and br useful. I was thrashing almost out of air struggling for my life.

I tried to turn my head but Brittnay had a hold with her cheeks. I was trapped seconds from passing out and Britt was firmly planted on my face. I screamed but Britt laughed again. I needed air now. The room was spinning and getting black. Britt laughed and let out a small fart in my nose. I screamed more as the fart smelled terrible.

My whole body was moving and Britt was holding on. Britt said slaves don't need air. I stuck my tongue out and started licking hoping it would get me air. My lungs were about to burst and Britt let out another fart on my tongue. My arms fell flat and I started fading. Britts laugh was the last thing I heard before darkness.

I woke up in darkness. I was on my stomach with my face in what felt like a pillow. I couldn't move my arms the were strapped into something. I tried to lift my head but I barley moved. There was something pushing my head down. I tried to move but my legs were strapped together.

I could smell the sweat of Brittnay ass in my nose. Whenever I put my head down I couldn't breathe but when I kept it up all I could smell was ass. I started to struggle but I couldn't move.

ppppppbbbbbtttttt I felt a fart right into my nose and I started to squirm. I couldn't move no matter what I did. I heard Britt laugh as the light turned on. I was strapped to Britts ass. My hands were tied under her and my nose was right in her ass.

Britt told me that I was in a smother harness. She said a good slave sleeps in his Mistresses ass. I struggled with zero chance of escaping. Brittnay said I would stay in all night. I tried to beg but my mouth was deep into her butt.

Britt laughed and ppppppbbbbbtttt right in my nose. I struggled but had no escape. Brittnay said to sniff all of her farts. I tried to move but there was no use. I cried out as Britt told me to be a good slave and sniff. I took a deep breath of the fart in and put my face back into Britts ass.

Britt said good boy and turned the light off. I didn't wanna smother but I couldn't hold my head up. I kept smothering knowing I needed to conserve my energy.

Britt laughed and let out a pppppppppppbbbbbbttttttt right into my nose. I picked up my head and started sniffing. My nose had Britts farts in them. I tried to move my arms but they were strapped into the harness. I was able to lift my head enough to realize it was 3:27. I would be stuck for hours.

Pppppppppppbbbbbbttttttt my nose was being pumped with farts. I could smell McDonald's greasy food in every fart. The smell was terrible. I tried to move my legs but the straps were so tight they couldn't move apart. I needed to get out of this somehow.

Pbbtt a small fart right into my nose had me gagging. I heard Britt starting to fall asleep and I knew I was stuck. I put my nose back in her ass and tried to close my eyes. Everytime I would start to sleep pppppbbbbttttt.

This last fart was bad and they were starting to get wet. I knew I had no choice but to sniff them up. I thought about trying to convince Britt to let me out by licking her ass. My mouth was in her ass so I just needed to try.

I stuck my tongue out and started to lick. I tasted such a sweaty pungy taste. I started lapping my tongue around Britts ass. I was hoping she would wake up and let me out. I stuck my tongue into a trance of licking Britts perfect ass.

The taste got better and I was actually enjoying eating Britts ass. I stuck my tongue into her asshole and pppppppppppbbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttt. Right onto my tongue and into my mouth. I tried gagging but I couldn't. I tried lifting my head but I was stuck in Britts ass.

My face was stuck. I couldn't get my face out of her ass. I was struggling for air as I had a fart in my mouth. I didn't wanna scream and get punished for waking Britt up so I quietly squirmed.

I was finally able to get my nose out just enough to breath in the rest of the fart. It tasted and smelled terrible.

I knew I had to finish the job. I stuck my tongue into Britts asshole and started to lick. I felt Britt moan but not enough to wake up. She was enjoying it in her sleep. I kept licking her ass and enjoying it besides the farts. I was in such a trance I must've finally fallen asleep.

12