My Night with the Internet Star Pt. 04

Story Info
My next experience.
3.7k words
4.44
2.9k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob comes for another visit.

Just a week after Jacob's first visit we were already planning his second. In conversations Jacob told me he wanted to see a baseball game when he comes to visit. We looked at several dates and decided on a weekend when my hometown team would be playing a Friday afternoon game. Jacob tells me he will take a few days off of work and come Thursday night and fly out Sunday, so we can catch the 1:20 P.M. game on Friday and spend more time together. I order the tickets on line and look forward to his visit. A couple weeks later on a Thursday night I pick Jacob up at the airport as I had done prior. This time there was no awkwardness and we both held and embraced each other as he exited the plane. I was so happy he was here and looked forward to our long weekend together.

On the way home, Jacob asked me if I was dating anyone or met anyone since he was last here, since him and I are still so far apart and don't get to see each other like most couples. I openly admitted to him that I had met a female named Rachel, but nothing had really transpired and even more honestly that I didn't want to spend time with her, but with him, so I had blown her off to be with him. Jacob smiled and leaned into me wrapping his arms around my right arm as we drove down the highway. He was happy that I hadn't started dating anyone else, since it was one of his biggest fears about us trying this relationship. I was just happy he was back with me and so excited to see what the weekend brought. As happy as I was that he was here, I was still somewhat confused on why I wanted him. Why I needed him and why I wanted his cock. But in my heart and mind I knew I was excited he was here and aroused enough by him to want his cock, so I just went with it.

We arrived at my place and Jacob asked if he could sleep in my room this weekend. "Of course," I replied. "I would absolutely love that." We spent a while taking over coffee and some pastries before we decided to call it a night. Nothing much happened Thursday night to Friday, sexually, but Friday morning brought out the devil in me and I wanted him. I stood outside of the bathroom as he showered with my hand down my pants. I wasn't completely hard, but I was sure enjoying the feeling of playing with my cock, watching him while he washed up. When he finished, I jumped into the shower. I wanted to stroke myself off to orgasm, but I also wanted to make sure I was ready to go for tonight. I shaved my balls and the area above my cock and even around my asshole, because I wanted to be clean and fresh for him --if; or when --- we had sex. We went to lunch at another one of my cities famous restaurants, hailed a cab and headed to the ballpark.

We sat through the game having a few beers and peanuts while enjoying the mid-summer day. We had such great conversations throughout the day and it was like we were just two old friends hanging out at the ball park, yet we had that something extra. Friday night saw a long walk through the park and window shopping at some of the upscale stores. When we finally got back to my place, Jacob wanted to change into something more comfortable, put his feet up and watch a movie. He came out of the bathroom, wearing a long silky Asian robe with a tight pair of underwear. I was instantly turned on. His robe open enough to be revealing his naked chest and tight black boxer briefs. We laid bed, tired from the day, relaxing and enjoying our time together, but I was so turned on by him being with me and dressed so seductively as he was. I couldn't stop looking at his bulge in his tight underwear.

I leaned over and lifted Jacob's face towards mine. I placed a soft long kiss on his closed lips. I whispered to him, "I am glad you are here."

He smiled at me and said, "I am too."

I leaned down again and when we kissed this time our mouth parted and we engaged in a long French kiss. Our tongues swirled around each other's mouths. His hands reached up and wrapped around my head and neck as I edged in closer to him. I felt my cock tingling and getting hard and I remembered how badly wanted him to fuck me last time he was here. When we broke from our kiss again, I happened to glance down to see his cock was hard and he was pitching a tent in his underwear. I reached my hand down and rubbed over his underwear feeling his cock trying to stick straight up. I laid down on my right side and pulled Jacob face to face with me. I lifted his glasses from his face and turned the TV off. I reached my hand down into his underwear and grabbed a hold of his hard shaft. I stroked him slowly as I heard him moaning throughout our kiss. My dick was rock hard and pinned in my underwear, under my jeans. Jacob's hands started pulling at my button and zipper finally getting them open. His hand reaching down into my jeans and feeling my had cock still tucked away in my boxers. Jacob managed to get my boxers away from my waist and slid his hand down into my underwear. He pulled from our kiss and whimpered, "I want you."

Jacob rolled me over onto my back as he sat upward. He pulled the robe off and slid his underwear down. He got onto his knees and slid my jeans and boxers off, letting my hard cock free. His head dipped down and kissed around my inner thighs and upwards towards my cock. I felt him kiss and lick my balls, before he licked my shaft from bottom to top. He slid my hard cock deep inside his mouth and started slowly bobbing up and down. His black hair glistened as I watched his head sliding up and down on me. Jacob, "I want your cock." Strewed from my lips.

Jacob flipped himself around and started to climb on top of me. He placed his dick at the tip of my lips as he positioned himself better for oral sex. I opened my mouth and slid his hard cock inside it. His hard shaft felt amazing sliding down into the back of my throat and I was instantly harder than before. We laid in a 69 position for more than 5 minutes just sucking each other off, moaning out in pleasure as we gave each other head. I wanted to cum. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to fuck him... And as nervous as I was, I wanted him to fuck me. Jacob pulled my cock from his mouth and said, "I need you in me."

As he climbed off of me, I leaned over to my nightstand and pulled the box of condoms and lube from inside my drawer. I looked down over Jacob who was lying flat on my bed, sexy, naked and holding his hard cock in his hand starring back at me. I opened the wrapper, pulled the condom out and slid it onto my cock. I popped open the bottle of lube and squirted some on my hand. I stroked my hard cock, getting the condom all lubed up. Jacob's hand guided me backwards onto my back. He grabbed the lube from the bed, squirted some on his hands and reached behind him rubbing some on his asshole. He climbed on top of me and got into the right position. He grabbed my cock and after an initial miss, managed to get me lined up correctly. I felt myself sliding into his ass, as he moaned out in pleasure. The warmth of being in him, coupled by seeing his hard cock between his legs sent me into overload. Jacob slid all the way down until I was completely in him. He slowly rose and fell as he started riding me.

"OMG." He whimpered out. "Your cock is amazing."

Jacob rode me for a few minutes sitting upright. I watched his cock flap up and down and wished I could feel that deep in my ass. I wanted to see him squirting cum. I wanted it back in my mouth. I wanted to cum inside him, but more importantly, I wanted to keep fucking and sucking all weekend. Jacob leaned down coming face to face with me. We entered into a deep passionate kiss as he slid back and forth letting my cock slide in and out of his ass. I could hear his soft whimpers through his kiss as my hard cock pleasured his tight ass. Jacob pulled form our kiss and rested the side of his face up against the side of mine. I whispered in his ear, "I've missed you being here."

I could feel him pick up his pace, his moans turned to light grunting as he rocked back and forth taking my cock deep in his ass." OMG!" I moaned out.

I am actually loving fucking this man in the ass. I can feel his cock pinned in-between our bodies, his chest pressed against mine and all I want to do is have him put me on my knees and slide his hard cock inside me and fuck me.

Jacob started whimpering, "I'm wanna cum. I wanna cum with you in me."

I started thrusting my hips upwards, as he rocked back and forth pushing myself as far inside him as I could. Jacob sat back upright and started shifting back and forth as his hand grabbed his hard cock. He started stroking himself off, as I laid and watched while my cock penetrated deep within him.

"Holy fuck," he cried out. "I'm going to cum."

His hand picked up the pace as he was stroking himself vigorously, as I continued thrusting my hips upwards. Within seconds a loud tight squeaky scream came from his mouth as I watched his cock start shooting cum all over me. It as flying everywhere. I was so fucking hard and so ready to explode, knowing my cock was making him cum. Jacob kept bounding up and down, sill stoking and holding his cock as I got closer and closer. "Holy fuck Jacob, I'm about to cum."

"Cum for me baby", he moaned out.

I pushed my hips up as he bounced up and down as hard and as fast as he could and within seconds, I was shooting my load deep in his ass.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed as he continued riding me. My body shook, my stomach tightened and every drop was squirted from within me. Jacob came back down chest to chest with me as we kissed deeply. "Oh my god," I whispered. "That was fucking amazing."

I could feel his warm wet cum, all over my stomach and chest, while my hard throbbing cock was still buried deep within him.

We laid in this position for a while until he finally slid me out of him. Just watching him shifting his positions and getting settled in on the bed was amazing. I just kept staring at his cock. I'd suck it again, if he would have let me. Holy fuck! Am I gay now? I thought to myself. I can't get enough of this guy and his cock and I want him to fuck me.

We feel asleep naked and cuddled in with each other. We slept through the night without waking up horny, or hard. I guess our long day, plus the extra-curricular activities drained us both.

Saturday morning, we sat around and tried to figure out what we were going to do all day. During the conversation I actually said, "I don't want to leave the house. I just want to spend it alone with you naked, playing, experimenting and fucking." And I wasn't kidding. I literally wanted us to get naked, climb back into bed, onto the couch, or on the dining room table and just suck and fuck each other until we couldn't get it up anymore. Jacob got a big kick out of it, but he is still fairly new to traveling to a big town like mine, so he wanted to get out and see the world.

We spent most of the day sightseeing, eating and taking a bite out of the big apple. Saturday night saw us dining at the best Italian restaurant in the neighborhood, getting drunk on the house wine and becoming more enamored with each other. Our cab ride home was two pretty buzzed guys who were dying to suck each other off right there. I looked deeply into Jacob's eyes as we rolled along. My hand rubbing up and down his leg. I wanted him so bad. When the cab dropped us off at my place, we waited for it to pull away, looked at each other and right then and there entered into a deep passionate kiss. We barely got in my door before clothes were coming off. Before he could pull my shirt over my head, I managed to get my pants unbuttoned and unzipped and had pulled my partially hard cock out, letting it hang over the edge of my underwear. Jacob grabbed my cock, moaning as I was reaching for his pants buttons. We stumbled into my bedroom and feel onto the bed kissing deeply while trying to get our clothes off as fast as possible. Jacob went down on me first, placing my hard cock in his mouth I laid back watching his head bunce up and down pleasuring me.

"Yah baby, suck my cock." Spewed from my mouth.

I could see Jacob's hand moving back and forth stroking his own cock as he sucked me off. I wanted to taste him. I wanted his hard cock deep in my mouth, so I pulled Jacob from my cock and rolled him backwards onto his back. I leaned down, angled across the bed and started sucking his cock deeply taking every inch into my throat. I felt Jacob's hand grabbing my ass cheeks, so I adjusted myself over a bit more, so he could play with my asshole. He took the hint and started rubbing his fingers up and down along my asshole. He was closer to my night table, so I pulled his cock from my mouth and said, "Get the lube and condoms out."

I wanted his cock in me, I wanted to feel what it was like to being fucked anally; and tonight was the night. Jacob lubed up his fingers and continued rubbing up and down my asshole, just lightly pushing his fingers into me as my head continued bobbing up and down on his cock. I moaned in pleasure as I sucked his cock as hard as I could. After a few more minutes of getting my ass played with, I pulled his cock from my mouth and said, "I want you to fuck me."

Jacob smiled at me and started fumbling with the condos. I got onto my knees as he slid the condom on and got onto his knees behind me. I was so scared and so nervous. I would have bet you my ass was cinched so tight, that he would have never been able to get inside me, but I knew I had to relax if I wanted to experience this. Jacob placed one hand on my outer hip as he edged in closer. He adjusted my height and I felt the tip of his cock at my asshole. I about lurched forward, because it was an unusual feeling and I knew what was coming, but I have been wanting him to fuck me, so I held my ground and hoped it didn't hurt. Jacob started to push in and I felt my asshole start to expand. Again, I wanted to pull away, but just as the pain was beginning as he was pushing in, was the moment I felt it penetrate me and the tip of his cock was inside me. My cock got hard and the nervures rattled more, but I knew he was protected and I wanted him to be my first so I went with it.

I moaned in a deep growl as he started sliding more of his cock inside me. I felt his shaft start sliding up into me, versus something usually sliding out of me. And as weird as the feeling was, it was rather erotic and taboo. Jacob didn't push his dick all the way in the first time, he slowly started gently thrusting back and forth, putting more and more in each time. The feeling was overly erotic and when he finally got himself all the way in, I felt sensations I had never been privy to before. Jacob pushed my hips down a bit further and withdrew his cock to his tip and then slid it slowly and deeply all the way back in. My cock went limp, but I knew as weird as this was, I was finally experiencing the feeling a hard cock in my ass.

Jacob slowly and steadily slid himself in and out of me picking up his pace to a modest in-and-out. My muscles relaxed and I began enjoying it even more. "Holy fuck," I moaned out as he continued sliding in and out of me. I reached my hand down and started stroking myself. The feeling of playing with my cock while his cock was sliding in and out of me, sent sensations throughout my body I had never felt before. Now I know why gay guys love getting fucked, it is incredible!

"Faster" spurted from my mouth as he picked up his pace more. I couldn't even get over one feeling of him sliding it in, as he was already sliding it out, driving me absolutely crazy. Once he was deep inside me going back and forth, my muscles relaxed even more and my nervousness went away, my cock got hard again and I began enjoying this more and more.

"Deeper." I screamed out. I felt Jacob place his other hand on the outer edge of my other hips and now he was pulling my hips backwards as his body was thrusting forwards. I was getting fucked in the ass, by an internet star, in my house after blowing off a woman that was interested in me, loosing my anal virginity and I wouldn't have traded that moment for anything in the world.

Jacob started moaning harder and harder, his breath thicker and thicker as he kept thrusting his cock in and out of me. Sometimes he'd slow down and slide in long and deep, other times he was ramming it in and out of me, making me moan harder than I ever had during any sexual experience. Jacob started pumping me harder and faster. Sheer sensations running through my body. My cock didn't know to be hard or limp and I was in some discomfort, but in an exceptional amount of pleasure as he was fucking me. Jacob started ramming me at high speed for a minute or so, until I heard him moaning out, "I'm going to cum!"

His pace quickened, my loins ached, sensations running through my body as he pumped me hard. He was only in me for about four minutes, but it was four minutes of something exciting. Something new and something I wanted him to do to me, since I first saw his video.

"OMG," I moaned out in pleasure as he started thrusting as fast as he could.

"I'm cumming," he cried out.

I wanted to pull away in fear that cum was being thrust into my ass, but I realized he had a condom on, so the fear subsided. Jacob expelled his cum deep inside me, as I was on all four's taking his cock up my ass. And to be honest, as weird as it was. I was liking it. When he finally withdrew, He drifted backwards, sitting on his butt. I turned over and sat on my ass, looking at him. I could see his hard cock, covered with the condom, which the tip was full of his cum. I started stroking myself, almost feeling like a new man after being fucked. It didn't take me long to make myself cum, looking at his naked body and sexy cock.

I squirted my load all over the bed and my body and legs. When Jacob laid down on the bed, I laid down next to him. My ass still throbbing and achy from being banged, but my cock happily expelled from cumming while masturbating,

Jacob and I fell asleep rather quickly that night. I drifted off, thinking about my first anal experience and was of the mid set, I liked it and would do it again.

Sunday morning, we showered together and went out for breakfast. After breakfast, while we were sitting on the couch killing time before I had to take him to the airport, we gave each other one more blow job. I asked him if he could stay another day, but he had to be in for work on Monday. As did I.

I wish he would have stayed, because I would have loved to have him fuck me again later that night. But alas he had to go.

Jacob invited me to go camping with him in upper Pennsylvania right at the end of summer. Of course, I agreed and we had a wild weekend deep in the woods fucking and sucking.

Unfortunately, it was the last time I saw him, once winter set in and we both met other people in our respective towns, our brief gay relationship was over. But I will tell you all about the camping trip and our goodbyes in the last chapter.

To Be Continued...