My Night with the Internet Star Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuing gay sex.
3.8k words
4.58
5.6k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My night with the internet star. Part 3.

Jacob comes for a visit.

After arriving home from my weekend away and sleeping with Jacob, I didn't know where to go next. I was so happy that we had gotten to meet him, spend time with him and surprisingly have sex with him. I knew I wasn't gay; I had never had an interest in men before, but I was surely feeling quite satisfied and still quite curious about where things could go.

Jacob and I texted the first few days after getting back, but then the conversations went astray and I thought to myself, maybe it was supposed to be a one-night stand. Maybe a new sexual experience, or at minimum trying something new. But as the weeks went by, I found myself thinking about him more and more and started to reach out to him frequently. Finally, one night I mustered up the courage to ask him what he felt about our time together and our experiences. This was Jacob's response.

"I had a wonderful time with you, both at the show and alone. I have been thinking a lot about you too and I don't know where my feelings lie, but before we go further, my concern is we live three states away from each other. I haven't dated a man since Highschool, but found myself wanting to get to know you more and send the night with you. Why don't we continue talking and see if we can plan another time together and see what develops?"

I agreed with his words and thought, well, let's just see what happens. After a few more weeks of us chatting and texting, I decided to take a big chance and I sent him a dick pic one night, when I was alone, horny and masturbating. The next day he replied that he "loved the picture" and wished he was with me when I took it. With that answer and knowing I wanted to be with him again, I decided it was time for us to get together again. I texted Jacob and told him, "I want to see you again. Why don't you come visit me here? You can stay by my place, or at a hotel -- if that would make you feel more comfortable -- and spend a weekend together again.

I was so nervous and concerned about where I wants this to go. Why was I texting a man to come visit and have sex with me? Why him? Was I going to be okay with him here? It's one thing to have a new exciting sexual experience, away from home where I didn't know anyone, but a whole other situation to have him here... I patiently waited for Jacob's reply.

After a few hours, he replied back. "Yes."

We made plans and he flew into the airport by me late the following Friday. When I saw him outside the gate, I gave him a big hug. It was kind of an awkward moment, but he reciprocated and I was glad he as here. I was extremely nervous and uneasy about him being here. Not because of him, but because I suspected at one point or another over the weekend, I would be sucking his dick again. And to be honest I wasn't sure I was ready for that.

When we arrived at my place, I told Jacob he could either sleep in my room, the guest bedroom, or on the couch. Whichever he felt most comfortable. I didn't want to push anything, or make him think this was all about sex, and I wanted him to feel at ease. Since it was late and he worked all day, then flown into my location, he decided he was going to sleep in the spare bedroom. Jacob wanted me to show him my city tomorrow, including taking him to restaurants my town is famous for and he wanted to get a good night sleep. I had no issue with that and told him to rest easy, I went to bed excited he was in my hometown, excited he was in my house, but more excited that I was going to get to spend more time with him again.

Saturday morning saw us at breakfast at one of the local mom and pop restaurant, followed by a little driving tour of my neighborhood. Late morning after getting back to my house, we both showered up and got ready. I took Jacob downtown to see some of the sights. He had never been in a town my size, so to see all the tall building, architecture, bridges, cars, cabs, noise and people, was overwhelming for him. We had launch at one of the world-famous hot dog places, where he stuffed himself on a hot dog, tamale and fries. We walked around a bit more, just taking in the sights. We headed back to my place to relax until dinner, because he wanted big slices of stuffed pizza. We chilled for a while until we headed out for the night. Our pizza experience was fabulous and the more time we spent together throughout the day, the easier the conversations became and the more at ease we both were. After dinner we went to one of the cities most popular meat market bars, where we paid WAYYYY to much for a few drinks while trying to yell and scream conversations to each other over the packed house.

We split from there fairly early and headed back home. It was just about 10:00 P.M. when we got back home. I needed another shower due to the amount of sweating, walking, pizza parlor smell and bar stickiness I absorbed throughout the day. Jacob said he was going to take one too and just call it a night, since he had to fly out late tomorrow morning. I was rather disappointed that he didn't want to spend more time with me, or join me in the shower. But I was also of the mindset that we were still trying to figure this out and maybe since we both weren't drunk -- like last time -- or because he was at my place, maybe he wasn't ready. After my shower I heard him showering up as I laid in bed. In my heart I wanted to go join him and just take him, but I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable or manipulated into something he wasn't ready to do. I just figured after he dozes off, I'll just watch his video that always got me turned on and stroke myself off, knowing I already have been with the real thing and that he's in my house.

After Jacob went to bed, I was just lying-in bed, fighting myself on whether or not to go seduce him, or just let things be. I still didn't know what it was about him that made me want him so bad. Why I wanted sex with him or even wanted dick? It was all staggering questions. As I tossed and turned, I heard a light knock at my bedroom door. "Yes," I said aloud.

I saw the door handle turn and the door open slightly. Jacob was standing there silhouetted against the back lighting. "Are you still Awake?" He Asked.

"Yes I am." I replied. "What's up?"

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure, come on in." I replied.

Jacob walked into my room, sitting on the edge of my bed, as I sat up in bed, leaning against the headboard. He was wearing just a white Dego-Tee shirt and his black boxers.

Jacob took a deep breath and little by little sputtered out, "I want you to know that I am very happy I had the chance to come see you and spend time with you. And as I have been lying alone last night and tonight fighting with myself on whether or not I should be sleeping with you. Don't think I don't want to, but when we had sex in Indiana, I was very turned on by it; but very scared of my feelings fit it. For you. And I don't want to be hurt, or left hanging by someone I want to be with, especially considering the distance between us. I don't know what your situation is. Who you're dating or have dated and I just don't want to be your fuck toy that comes into town every few weeks. So, I don't know where to go from here."

I sat and listened and thought about it for a while and replied to Jacob by saying; "Jacob I want to tell you how I became interested in you. I watched your boundary waters video and when you went swimming in just your underwear, I was so turned on by it that it made me feel erotic emotions I had never felt for a man before. I had never been attracted to a man before, let alone someone in a video. But the more I watched it the more interested I became. I am glad that you could come visit. I'm even more glad that you met me in Indiana and to be honest as much as I wanted to have sex with you, I was nervous beyond belief. I didn't know what to do. I had never been with a man, or given head, so I was at a loss. But I was willing to take that chance. And since that weekend, I have thought about you a lot and it scares me to think I have feelings for you, because I've never been in this situation. But I do think there's something between us - clearly more than friendship - and at this point it's a big unknown. But I am willing to see what happens, even if it is only a few getaway weekends, where we can spend time together. I am not dating anyone and haven't dated anyone in a while. There's no one else that has gained my interest except you."

Jacob smiled at me and l took a deep breath releasing his fears ad concerns. He placed his hand on my leg and stated, "I'm glad you said all that it puts my mind at ease, because I feel like I want to be here with you and spend quality time with you, but I don't want to go home tomorrow and just be a notch on your bedpost."

I looked deeply into Jacobs eyes and said, "I promise you are not a notch on my bedpost. I wish you could come more often. As much as it leery for me to be wanting to date a man, I wouldn't want it to be any other man than you."

Jacob leaned into towards me, as I leaned further outwards towards him. Our arms wrapped around each other as his head nestled into my chest. I kissed the top of his head and said, "Let's just take this as it comes, with no promises and see what happens."

"Agreed." He said.

We held each other for a while until he lifted his head up towards my face. His deep brown eyes stared into mine as we sat in the darkness of my room. I leaned down and kissed his lips softly and gently. I felt his lips quiver and slightly shake as he moved closer into my body. I pulled away from our kiss and gently stroked Jacob's face as we sat in silence. When I leaned back in again, our lips parted and our kiss became romantic. Our tongues swirled around each other's mouths. I leaned further into him, as he shifted his body closer to mine. I felt his hand rest in my leg as we kissed passionately. I was so turned on by him, by his mind, by his heart and by his sexy Asian body. Jacob picked himself up off of the bed slightly, pushing his body weight into me, which pushed me back against the headboard. I felt his hand rub up and down my leg and inner thigh reaching further up every time. I felt my dick getting hard as I kissed him and stroking his face, head, hair and neck. I wanted him more than ever before and I knew tonight was going to be the night I sucked dick again. I edged downwards, pulling Jacob's body on top of mine as he adjusted the way he was sitting. We kissed more and more and as his hand reached up into my underwear from the leg hole grabbing a hold of my hard cock.

I moaned in pleasure as his hand softly caressed, rubbed and played with my dick and balls. I rolled us over onto our sides, face to face and I reached my hand down into his boxers, to find his cock standing straight up, rock hard and waiting got be played with. We laid face to face on our sides slowly stroking each other's cock. My loins burning and oddly enough my asshole tingling, like it wanted to be played with or fucked. I was so turned on I couldn't take it anymore and I wanted to suck his cock. I rolled Jacob onto his back, pulling my hand from his boxers. I got up onto my knees and edged my way down the bed. I pulled Jacob's boxers down and off, revealing his cock. I saw it through the ambient lighting in my room and couldn't wait to suck on it again. I leaned down, sliding my body flat on the bed, between his legs. I softly kissed the tip, rubbed it around my face, licked up and down his shaft all while holding his manhood in my hands. Eventually I slid his whole cock deep into my mouth. I hear Jacob moan and felt his body react as his cock slid deep into the back of my throat.

I bobbed up and down for a while getting his shaft soaking wet with my saliva. I was sucking him the best I could and just longed to pleasure him and make him cum. I wanted to taste him again. I wanted to hear him screaming as he shot his load into my mouth. My cock was rock hard, pinned in-between the sheets and my stomach, just throbbing. I was so excited that I was at my house, in my room, in my hometown, sucking cock and wanting more. I must have sucked his cock for about 5 minutes just trying new angles, or depths. Faster, than slower, just trying to figure out what he likes and what I liked. My asshole was tingling and I suddenly stated to believe I wanted to be fucked in the ass. On occasion I would reach my hand down, under my body and stroke myself off, keeping myself incredibly hard and ready to fuck.

"Jacob," I moaned out. "I really like sucking your cock."

Jacob moaned in pleasure, whimpering the words, "I like you sucking my cock."

That answer sent shivers on my spine. Jacob pulled my head away from his cock and up towards his face. He whispered, "You got me close already and I don't want to cum yet."

Jacob rolled me over onto my back. He pulled his Dego-Tee over his head, slid in between my legs and slid my underwear down. He grabbed my hard cock with his hand and said, "I want to suck your dick for a long time."

I watched as his head drop all the way down as I felt his warm wet mouth slide around my shaft. I was bugling out of my skin. I don't think I had been this hard in a long time. I laid back and watched as he sucked my cock. His balk hair glistening with the ambient light entering the room. The sounds of slurping, sucking and gagging flowing through the room.

"Jacob, I need to be in you." Spilled from my mouth. Jacob pulled my cock from his mouth and asked; "Do you have condoms?"

"Yes, I do." I replied.

I leaned over to my night stand and opened the drawer as Jacob held my throbbing cock in his hand. I found the box of condoms, pulling them out followed by the lube. Jacob took the box of condoms from my hand and pulled one out from inside the box. He started to open it up as I popped the lube top open. He slid the condom down my shaft and reached up for the lube. I felt the coolness of the lube as his hand wrapped around my shaft again. Jacob was giving me a very lubed up hand job, getting me even more ready to fuck him. Jacob started to get up onto his knees reaching behind him -- to lube his asshole -- and started to climb on top of me. His hard cock leading the way, sticking straight out, with his cute patch of black hair visible just over the top. Jacob got on top of me and reached behind him. He grabbed my shaft, lining me up with his asshole. After a couple of misses and angle adjustments, I felt my hard cock slide deep into his ass. He moaned out in pleasure as it went all the way in. Jacob leaned forward and placed his hands on my chest as he started to slowly rise and fall on top of me. My cock feeling every bit of sliding in and out of him.

"Oh, my God." He moaned out as he continued bounding up and down on my cock. Jacob got into a smooth flowing motion riding me. He leaned down and kissed me deeply. Our mouths stayed together for some time as our tongues swirled around each ithers mouth, as he continued sliding my cock deep in and out of him. At one point I popped out of his ass, he reached behind him, lined me up again and slid me back inside of him. He started bounding up and down hard. I reached my hand out and started stroking his cock softly, as he rode me. I was in absolute heaven!

Jacob reached behind him finding the lube, implying by body language that he wanted lube on my hand. I opened my hand as he poured some out on my palm. I swirled in around my palm and throughout my fingers, reaching back towards his cock, stroking him off with my lubed hand. There was no noise, no talk, just light moaning and squishy lube sounds filling our ears as he continued riding me.

"Jacob, put your dick back in my mouth," I grunted out.

Jacob pulled himself off of me and leaned his body upwards and forwards, until his cock was at my lips. I raised my head and started sucking his dick, tasting his shaft covered in lube. I bobbed up and down, side to side, back and forth anyway I thought I could continue pleasuring him and bring him to orgasm. His cock was rock hard and the more I laid here sucking on it, the more enthralled I became. My cock was still rock hard, covered in the condom, ready to slide back into his mouth or ass, wherever he wanted it. I sucked his dick as he leaned over me for the better part of two minutes when Jacob said, "I want to cum with you in me."

He edged himself back down, reached behind him again, grabbing my cock. He lined me up and slid himself down taking every bit of my dick deep into his ass. He rode me hard and forceful while slowly pulling and stroking his own cock. Jacob stared moaning vigorously, loudly and boisterously whimpering like a little girl as my cock continued driving in and out of him.

"Holy fuck, I'm going to cum. I'm going to fucking cum" Spewed from his mouth as I felt the wet warm stickiness start hitting my stomach and chest. Jacob whimpering like a little girl as cum shot out of his cock, all while still riding me like a pro.

The sensation of being inside of him and feeling him cumming all over me, sent me into hormonal overload. My cock got harder and I wanted to cum so bad. "Jacob, oh my God!" slipped past my lips. "I want you in my ass."

Within seconds I started bellowing out. "Don't stop, I'm going to fucking cum. God Jacob! Don't fucking stop."

I felt a rush come over me I haven't had in a while and suddenly I started cumming deep inside him, as he continued bouncing up and down on me. His cock flapping in rhythm, while the sound of slapping skin filled the room.

"HOLY FUCK" I groaned out as I shot my load deep inside him.

I pulled Jacob down towards me, while my dick was still squirting out the last bit of cum inside of him. We kissed deeply as my legs shook and my body was reacting to my excessive orgasm. Jacob and I kissed for a long time, sweat covering both of our chests and foreheads. When Jacob finally pulled my dick from his ass, the cum I expelled had run down and out of the condom and was all over my balls and shaft, dripping wet and sticky. After pulling the condom off, I rubbed myself with my cum felling the warm sickness. I also rubbed Jacob's cum that was on my stomach and chest, down to my cock and balls, putting his load all over my dick.

Jacob and I fell asleep shorty after, but work up in the middle of the night for round two. I sucked his cock for about 20 minutes until he finally shot his load down my throat. Then he returned the favor to me. However, he enhanced the feeling by fingering me in the ass as he sucked me off. The pleasure was unmeasurable, and I was fulfilling a second gay desire of being finger fucked while getting head. I came deep into his throat, while his middle finger was buried deep inside me. It was my first anal experience and I liked it!

Sunday morning brought two tired boys, who were sticky with lube and cum. After a long shower and a homemade breakfast, I blew him at the kitchen table. I wanted him to fuck me in the ass. I just absolutely wanted to feel is cock deep inside me, but we didn't have time. Jacob gave me a hand job the whole drive to the airport, causing me to cum all over my pants and underwear, just as we arrived at departures. We kissed for a long time before he exited my car, promising each other we'd get together again soon.

It was just a few weeks later when he flew back in again to see me This time on a Thursday and staying until later on Sunday evening giving us more time together. That weekend was my first experience with anal sex, as Jacob took my anal virginity. And P.S., I FUCKING LOVED IT.

I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.

To Be Continued...