All Comments on 'My Not So Bright Stepsister Pt. 04'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Appreciation

I really like your stories, I have started enjoying some of your other series and am very excited by them.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
The story gets better

It's nice to see that Eva evolves into self-confident young woman fully enjoying her sexuality. A smart girl like Jenny develops attraction and appreciation for her. This gives a confidence boost to Eva, and it changes the way others see her.

I also like that Luke cares for her more and wants to protect her instead of pimping her out to just anyone. There are tender moments when she wakes up to his cock gently fucking her every morning.

This makes the story sexier than the earlier concerns about money, which very really put-downs: She eats like a pig, how can we pay for her food? Apart from cell phone and the Bluetooth-controlled vibrator, sex toys don't have to be expensive either. In this episode Eva is simply tied to the kitchen table and blindfolded, and she gets off with a baking pin in her pussy.

Perhaps the next episodes could be titled "My Not So Dumb Stepsister".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous