My Not So Bright Stepsister Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be you then Luke?" One guy asked.

"Yes." I replied, then continued, "Eva has a ball gag on and her face is covered. The covering is because she thinks that it will be more exciting if she can't see who is groping her and that ball gag is because she gets a bit noisy when she gets aroused."

"A lot noisy." Liam added.

"If you want to put something in her mouth you may remove said items but please put the ball gag back on her and cover her eyes afterwards. Right guys, she's all yours."

"So this is sort of the practical side of Sex Ed 101." One guy said.

"Never thought of that, but I guess so, we all may learn something," I replied.

There was deadly silence for a few seconds and I was looking down at Eva's pussy watching her juices bubbling out of her vagina. I was proud of my stepsister. I took her hand and gently squeezed it. She squeezed mine back.

Jenny was the first person to step forward. As she put a hand on Eva's bald pubes she leant over and whispered something to Eva, then her hands went to Eva's tits and pussy and got to work.

I knew that Eva was quite aroused already but I didn't expect her to cum within seconds. Her butt rose up and stayed up for a good 10 seconds with her body just frozen before her whole body relaxed then started jerking and shaking.

Jenny kept rubbing throughout all this bringing Eva to a second orgasm before letting her relax for a few seconds. When Jenny backed away 3 guys moved next to the table and their hands went to her pussy and tits.

Soon, Eva had more hands in and on her. She gently squeezed my hand and I knew that she was happy.

Over the next 30 to 45 minutes the party guests, girls included, brought Eva to 3 more orgasms and just about everyone at the party had either photographed her, videoed her, or both.

The Eva squeezed my hand firmly so I told the people around the table to back off and I took the T shirt off Eva's face. She didn't look distressed but she did look exhausted. When I took the ball gag off her Eva said,

"Thank you Luke, I'm okay, just tired, I need a rest."

"Are you okay Eva?" Jenny asked as she walked over to us?"

"Yeah, just needed a rest." Eva replied.

"It's your turn on the table now Jenny." I said.

"What, no, I couldn't do that."

"Why not?" Eva asked.

"I just couldn't."

"Why not Jenny? I'm up here and I'm not as clever as you are."

"You may not have the academic qualifications Eva," Jenny said, "but you make up for that in other areas."

"I don't understand." Eva replied.

"Beauty and an apparent lack of modesty, embarrassment and a general love of your body Eva. "I don't have those qualities."

"But you could have Jenny." I said. "Come on, help me untie Eva the you can strip and get up there."

"I don't know." Jenny replied, but she did start untying one of Eva's wrists.

When Eva was free she sat up next to Jenny and started to lift her top off. Jenny resisted a little as Eva said,

"It's awesome not knowing whose hands are on you and in you Jenny. You'll really enjoy it."

Jenny's resistance faded and soon she was wearing only her skirt. As Eva unfastened it Jackson came over and said,

"If you are getting on the table Jenny, can I be the first to finger you?"

I saw Jenny blush and the way that she was looking at Jackson made me think that maybe she had a thing for Jackson so I said,

"Jackson, please can you lift Jenny up onto the table."

"I can mana ..." Jenny started to say but it was too late, Jackson already had her in his arms and Jenny wasn't complaining.

As Jackson lowered Jenny onto the table I said,

"You tie her ankles Jackson, I'll tie her wrists."

As Jackson and I moved to the ends of the table Jenny put herself into the spread eagle position. I'd deliberately gone to the head of the table so that Jackson had to go to Jenny's feet therefore getting a good look at Jenny's spread pussy.

"Do you want the ball gag or the T shirt Jenny?" I asked.

"No thanks."

"So are you ready for this?" Eva asked.

"Will you go first Eva?" Jenny asked.

"I've never touched another girl's tits or pussy." Eva replied.

"Just do to Jenny what you like me to do to you Eva."

Eva looked at me and I smiled then nodded towards Jenny. Eva's hands went to Jenny's tits and slowly started caressing them.

"Do you like it when I get a bit rough with your tits Eva?" I asked.

Eva took the hint and Jenny's nipples got the same treatment as I give Eva's

Instinct must have taken over because Eva started using her mouth on Jenny's tits and one of her hands went down to Jenny's pussy. I heard Jenny gasp then moan then I looked around to see lots of eyes watching, most of them attached to arms that were holding mobile phones pointed in Jenny and Eva's direction. I was pleased that I'd manoeuvred Eva round to the side of the room when Jenny first got up on the table so that people's view of Jenny's naked body wouldn't be hidden by Eva.

I bent over and whispered to Eva,

"Relax, you won't hurt her, make her cum like I do with you."

As I was saying that my right hand slid down Eva's back then butt. I squeezed each of her cheeks then moved my hand between her legs. Eva gasped then I saw her hand get even busier on Jenny's pussy.

Soon both girls were cumming, Jenny first then Eva shortly afterwards.

As Eva got her wits about her again I manoeuvred her round to between Jenny's legs then bent her over so that her face was right in front of Jenny's pussy. Instinct must have taken over as I heard Jenny gasp as Eva's tongue licked between Jenny's swollen lips.

I looked down at Eva's butt with her dripping, swollen, inviting pussy staring back at all the people looking at it and so wanted to fuck her right there and then but something was stopping me, I guess that I'm not as liberated, no, that's not the right word, as shameless, no, that's closer to what I mean, but you know what I mean, I just couldn't fuck her right there and then.

Before long Jenny was cumming again.

Orgasm over, I lifted Eva up and out of the way. Turning to Jackson I said,

"I didn't think that you'd mind Eva going first mate."

"Fuck no, that was totally awesome." Jackson replied as he bent over the end of the table to start his tongue work.

I led Eva into the kitchen and was pleasantly surprised to see no one else there so I bent Eva over the kitchen table, got me cock out and rammed it into her.

Soon Eva was making more noise than Jenny and 4 or 5 people came to see what was causing Eva to be so vocal. It was funny, when the guys saw what I was doing to Eva they turned and went back to watch Jenny, and maybe get their turn; but when the girls saw us fucking they stayed and watched. Having a female audience spurred me on and soon Eva orgasmed and I felt her vaginal muscles contract and relax on my cock which helped me cum as well.

I stood there in post coital euphoria for a minute or so then pulled Eva back and we sat on a chair, Eva on my lap. She put an arm round my neck and gave me another long, French kiss. When her mouth broke contact Eva said,

"Thank you Luke, thank you for every thing, I've never been so happy."

"So what was it like caressing Jenny's body and making her cum Eva." I asked.

"A bit weird at first, I didn't know what to do but after you told me to do what you do to me it was good."

"And you made her cum."

"Yes I did didn't I?"

"You should be proud of yourself Eva. You did so good that I think that Jenny wants some more from you. I might just invite her over to the house. I know that Jackson would like that."

"Why is that?"

"Well if she gets naked Jackson and Liam and I would like that, and I think that Jackson fancies her."

"Does he? Shall I ask to come over and tell her that if she does come she has to take her clothes off?"

"If you like, but we'll expect the pair of you to do a 69 for us."

"Isn't a 69 for a man and a woman?"

"It can be for 2 girls Eva."

"What about 2 men?"

"Yes them as well but we'll not go there."

"So I'll ask her over if she promises to get naked and do a 69 with me?"

"Yes Eva, I think that she'll like that, I think that she fancies you."

"I like her too. Okay, do you think that the people out there got some good photos and videos of me Luke?"

"I'm sure that they did Eva, do you want me to get a copy of some of them for you to watch?" I replied, guessing that Eva didn't understand my comment about Jenny fancying her.

"Would you Luke?"

"Of course."

"Thank you Luke, will you fuck me again?"

"Let's go and see how Jenny is surviving?"

We did, and Jenny looked to be quite happy as she was, one guy's hands on her tits and one girl's fingers fucking her.

Most of the people there were either watching or playing with Jenny but Eva had found a reserve of energy so she turned the music on and started dancing. Some others joined her and I went to keep an eye on Jenny who looked like she was still happy.

After a while there was a lull in the demand for her body so I decided to take my turn. Whilst I was finger fucking her and caressing her nipples I looked at her face and asked her if she was okay.

"Fuck yes Luke, I'm so pleased that you let Eva come and live with you."

"You like her don't you Jenny?"

"Yes I do, I'm a bit jealous of her."

"Sharing my bed?"

"Well that a little but she's so open about her body, she, oh, don't stop doing that Luke, she made me realise that I shouldn't suppress my desires. Will you fuck me please Luke?"

"Sorry, but I know a guy who would love to, probably every guy here actually, but one in particular."

"Who would that be because I don't want to be gang banged."

"That wasn't what I was thinking, what do you think of Jackson?"

"He's cute. Why did you stop doing that? Please keep doing that."

"Don't move Jenny, oh, you can't, good."

I left Jenny and went looking for Jackson. Two minutes later Jackson was exploring Jenny's tits and pussy again and I decided that it was time to take Eva back home. I told Eva that we were going and I told Jackson to bring the ropes when he was done with them, then I packed the rest of Eva's things into my backpack and led Eva outside.

"Not that I want to, but shouldn't I put something on Luke?" Eva asked.

"Yes you should really, but let's see if we can make it home with you like that Eva."

"Okay, Eva replied as she linked arms with me as we walked.

We made it home without seeing anyone other than a couple of very drunk young men who stopped staggering and stared at Eva, but that was it. Well it was around 3 in the morning.

I told Eva to have a shower which I joined her in, and fucked her, then we went to bed.

*****

Eva must have been really tired because my cock had been going in and out of her pussy for ages before she woke up. She smiled, lifted her legs round my waist and said,

"That's another new position that we can fuck in again."

"Wait until I put your legs over my shoulders." I replied.

12