My Notes Ch. 04

Story Info
A wife knows almost too much about her husband's fantasies.
4.5k words
4.42
11.6k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlecBond
AlecBond
21 Followers

My Notes

Erotic fiction by A. Bond

Topics: Male/female heterosexual

Tags: [Fdom] [FM] [Str8] [Toys] [MaleChastity] [Denial]

Chapter 4: The book

# Being locked up

I'd love to say that since our last encounter she's had me as a 24/7 sex slave locked in chastity except when I'm let out to exercise my cock by giving her pleasure, but life gets in the way and neither of us are ready for a full-time cock cage. However, while the physical restriction isn't always present - the mental restriction is. Since deciding that she not only owns my cock but also all of my orgasms, I've found my behaviour changing for the better. We argue less. I want to please her more.

I love when she locks me up - I love the restriction as she teases me in ways she doesn't even realize -- her dangling foot at the end of crossed-legs while we watch television -- her low-cut shirts that show excellent cleavage as we eat a meal - it all makes my cock twitch which gives a confined reminder of where my cock is and what it is for.

She's very playful with this whole thing - I'm still not certain that it's any kink to her, but she's definitely blossoming into enjoying my behaviour as well as finding her own pace/speed of laughing and enjoying my reactions.

# Locked and Cocked

"This is mine." she patted my cock in the cage after locking me in before she left in the morning.

"Yes, thank you." I replied simply, yet with a smile. A kiss on my forehead and she was off.

I found the cage acted like a simple reminder throughout the day of our relationship. Random boners happen, I'd feel the restriction of the cage, it would make me think of her. Using the restroom? There's the cage: I think of her. Adjustment my pants for more comfortable seating position? Cage. Her.

"I'm going to use my strapon later." She texted me mid-day. She meant it literally. Since the last time she'd thought of pegging me had turned into a full denial scenario - she hadn't pegged me since. This was my warning to have myself prepared for once we were both home.

# It's different

Once I was home and showered I had the epiphany that this was different. While we'd had some play with the cage and some play with pegging before, never had the two met.

After my shower I washed and dried my cock as best I could within the restrictive cage. The openings were sufficient to keep me clean and sanitary - just not allowing for much play. I felt extra special and even used the hair blow dryer on low to make sure I was dried well. Normally to get into the mood for the butt plug I'd masturbate a little before lubricating it and putting it in my ass. My limited access to my cock is when I realized this would be slightly different.

Even just the thought of sliding my plug in had my cock growing as much as it could. My balls stretched as my boner attempted to escape from its confinement and pulled at the base ring. I didn't need my cock played with now to be horny and ready. I lubricated the butt plug and slid it home with ease. I was ready.

I felt... I'm not sure there are good words for it. Content? Full? Heavy? The amount of extra toy-weight I was now walking around with could not be but a few ounces, neither the cage nor the plug are significantly heavy, yet I felt like it was a lot. Mentally I was both aroused and very comforted. This felt good. I felt comfort and controlled.

# Do I?

"Do you trust me?" She asks. A naturally rhetorical question in relationships, yet it does have a fun twist to it when you're standing in front of a woman who has keys to your cock while you're completely nude.

"Yes." I almost hesitate playfully out of anticipation of what this will lead to - but I seek comfort in presuming I know. Naturally, this is the make-up for the night she was too tired to peg me, right?

"Can I tie you up?" She's coy.

"Sure, how?" I'm not as confident as she is. Yes, I think I'll enjoy this - No, it's not part of our regular sex life and I'm not sure how she thinks she's going to do this.

"Good."

She goes to a drawer and takes out some simple soft cuffs with carabiners attached. I stay standing where I am, nude with my cock attempting to stretch a metal cock cage and a butt plug up my ass, while she's still in jeans and a tank top. She comes over and wraps my wrists in the padded velcro cuffs one at a time, giving me a kiss as she does.

She kneels in front of me and I outstretch a leg at a time so she can reach my ankles better while I'm still standing. Precum begins to ooze from the cage as her head is near it as she focuses on binding me. She finishes the second ankle cuff and admires her work momentarily before looking up at me. She laughs as if it just dawned on her that my cock had been bouncing so near to her head and face as she did this. Perhaps it was the juxtaposition of her being the one on her knees with a cock so in-her-face, a seemingly submission scenario - meanwhile I'm the one bound and restricted.

Her laugh is a quick snark and her eyes flash up at me fiendishly. Her attention goes to my cock: "You be good." she says directly to it as if it exists without me. She feigns a kiss at the tip of it, then springs my cock with her forefinger as one may a toy pendulum or door-stopper. Despite all my restrictions, I grew harder.

# Enter the strapon

She pulled me by my wrists and shoved me backwards onto the bed, indicating that I should lay down. She pulled understraps from beneath the corners of the mattress and snapped the carabiners to the rings at the end of each of them, making me a large X. I inclined my neck so I could see her. She dimmed the light and disappeared around the corner towards our closet and I could hear her rifling around.

"Don't go anywhere!" she fake-yelled. Then she laughed. Fuck.

When she emerged, she too was completely nude. She was also now carrying the strapon harness and strapon dildo. I realized that my current position wasn't going to be much good to get pegged in, but since she seemed to have a plan I figured I'd just go along with it.

She crawled onto the edge of the bed and over to being just next to me. She kissed me and put one arm and leg over me to cuddle, dragging her thigh up and down across my own, stopping each time it bumped into my caged cock. She kissed softly at first, then deeper - and I matched her pace.

"So, I really wanted to fuck tonight." she whispered huskily into my ear as she nibbled at my earlobe.

"Yeah..." I answered back weakly.

"But..." her hand traced up to my cock and cupped over the cage - warming me but not giving the true soft touch I wanted to feel, "Since you're locked up, I guess this will do."

She half-rolled over and reached for the strapon. With it in her hand she rested it on my stomach and kissed at my earlobe again. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yesssss" I hissed back.

"Good, earn it." she kissed deeply again, then moved to saddle her hips across my chest. She used the headboard with her hands to position herself over my face and finally tilted her pelvis to put her pussy just out of the reach of my mouth. I strained my neck with my tongue out to reach her. She looked down and grinned - and slid herself forward and readily onto my mouth.

My cock managed to grow more within its confines - pressing against its restraint and pulling my balls forward as it tried to engorge more. I licked at her eagerly - bucking my hips hornily in the air as I strained and pressed with my neck to ensure I was able to cover myself in her and taste every bit. I moaned as I consumed. She'd roll her hips and press hard against me as I found the right spots - only to lift herself off so she could hear me whimper and see me stretch trying to reach her again - before re-settling herself down onto me again.

She began to grind her hips against me more each time, using my mouth as a fucking post and riding it like a sybian. I licked wildly trying to devour every bit of her as it came into my reach. She began grinding harder, then pausing and lifting off longer. I couldn't tell if she was just pacing herself and having a little cool off in order to elongate her own pleasure or if it was all just to torture my mind.

She lifted off and I heard a slight laugh. She began to lower again and I reached my neck out again - but she never resettled all the way down. She bounced here a few times where even at my full extension I could barely use but the tip of my tongue to lap at her. She giggled to herself again, enjoying the power of the control.

"Do you want it down closer?" she mocked.

"Yes, please..." I begged out my answer

"Do you think you deserve it closer?"

"Yes, I'm..."

"Being good?"

"Yes."

"Are you ready for the strapon now?", she whispers lowly. Ah yes, the strapon, I'd not forgotten but yet it was also not forefront in my mind.

"Yes, please." I responded, I was ripe for more of her attention now.

# An evil trick

She bent and reached for the strapon - this move I expected; however, she didn't crawl off the bed as she usually does to put it on, that I did not expect. She shuffled down the mattress to be nearer my feet. She gave me a look like I was dumb - this confused me.

"You're going to need to lift your legs and hips to get this on."

Oh. Now I got it. She wanted to fuck tonight. My cock isn't being allowed out. She did not mean she was going to fuck me.

I went into a shocked and defeated mindset - while still aroused incredibly and straining against my cage. She unclicked the ankle carabiners as I lifted my legs as she slid the strapon harness onto them - then she clicked them right back. I lifted my hips as she dragged it past my now-useless cock and positioned it low on my abdomen, just above my own cock.

"Unfgh," I mumble - muffling myself as I want to swear.

"Oh, you thought YOU were going to get fucked?" She grins and giggles at her own rhetorical question.

"Ummhmmm," I answer anyways and reach my head towards her again - my arms still above me as she begins to straddle me.

She sits on my cock. Not the strapon, on my real, caged, cock. I can feel the heat emanating from her. She closes her eyes and rubs herself along my cage, moistening the top of it as she lubes up the strapon above it.

"Mmmmm," she lightly moans as if she's enjoying giving the strapon a handjob even more than she really is. She shifts her legs forward again and leans back on one arm, arching her back away from me and pressing her hips up as to mount the strapon. She slides back down it - teasing herself with it. As she reaches the bottom of it her ass settles on my cage again and her warmth renews my urges and hardness.

"Oh that's a nice, big, hard cock, like it belongs." she huskily whispers into my ear. Her breasts danging softly above me before she sits up again to ride the strapon in cowgirl position. Her hands press hard on my chest for her own support as she grinds herself down on the base it. The softness of her ass cheeks bumping along my caged cock begins to drive me mad. Her eyes are closed. I'm not even there anymore - it's just her and her cock she's riding, and I'm just supporting it.

She rocks along enjoying herself, grinding more heavily. I'm getting soaked across my pubic mound from her pussy juice running down the strapon and onto me. My cock feels like a mess of our intermingled juices as my precum mixes with her fluids. My balls ache from the pressure of the cock cage pulling on them as my cock pushes harder to grow.

"Open your mouth." she says.

I don't question her, I open my mouth wide.

"Good." She spits slowly into my mouth - letting it drip into my own. I reach my head up to meet it and take it in.

"Good boy." - I smile.

"I didn't say close it." she looks stern quickly. I go to comply and open it again but I'm too slow - she spits again - rapidly this time - hitting my face as I close my eyes. I open my mouth afterwards anyways, obeying.

"Good." She does it slower, more gently again. I catch it in my mouth.

"Don't miss again." she says and presses her hand smearing the spit that had landed on my face.

She smirks looking at me - seeing how aroused I am by her control. She continues, but her rhythm changes and slows. She begins lifting herself up on it instead of just grinding along, then she stops and partially collapses upon me, a satisfied "MMmmm," escaping her lips.

"That was pretty good." She smiles as she lays on me, now pulled off of the stapon. She rolls to her side along me.

"MMhmm," with my largest grin is all I can respond.

"...but I really did want to get fucked tonight." She smacks my chest as if the realization has made her angered with me and it's my fault.

"Oh?" I just question.

"Yes." She begins to undo the carabiners holding the cuffs in place. I am hesitant to think I'm reading the situation right - my mind still focused on the trick with the strapon - while also wanting to be reading the situation right. She's going to let me really fuck her!

# A pleasant reward

"Come here." She motions to the side of the bed. I roll from my laying position - now freed of the cuffs and carabiners and stand in front of her while she's seated on the edge.

"Do you think I should use your cock?" she questions, seeming so serious.

"If you want it I'd love to use it." I answer, still on guard.

"Damnit!" Her voice tone caught me off goard... "You dripped on me." she points and looks down to where my precum has dribbled down onto her left and foot.

"I'm sorry, I just..." I started to apologize.

"Clean it up." - she grabs me by my biceps and tugs down hard. I don't hesitate and am on my knees in front of her - I lick and trace my precum up off of her foot and up her leg.

"You liked that didn't you? Are you a fucking cum slut?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I liked it."

Her hand is lightning as it reaches out and grabs onto my nipples harshly pinching.

"Yes, you liked WHAT?" - she's grinning too much to really be angry, but I realize I hadn't answered quite correctly.

"Yes, I liked being your cum slut and licking myself off of you."

"That's more like it." Her eyes dart around briefly as if she's thinking mischievously.

"Get your keys off the dresser and fuck me already." Her hands shove me playfully backward and I stumble and almost fall from not expecting it. I quickly get the cock cage's key from where she had it on top of the dresser and return to her.

"This is for me, not you, is that clear?" I just nod my head, excited as she says this. She unlocks the cage and I expand into my freedom, fully erect. "Good, fuck me already."

She turns and crawls onto the bed further, dropping her torso down so that she's in a downward dog like doggy-style position. Her ass is high and her pussy still glowing from her earlier strapon fucking. I settle behind her on my own knees and put my cock in - trying to ease myself in. Her hips slam back onto me - a light clapping sound as she fucks backwards wanting my cock deeper.

I take her hips in my hands and thrust into her. I take short strokes trying to make myself last long and to stay deeper inside of her. I can feel her cervix pushing to the side as I hit into her posterior fornix.

"Uhhnnn," is a heavy encouragement I get in response and she flips her hips up and down to ride with me deep inside. The short strokes are building her, my balls are loose and warm and clapping along - slapping her pussy as I rapidly rail her. Her body adjusts and I feel her hand arise beneath us after she'd repositioned her shoulder. Her hand reaches up and grabs at my balls, pulling them gently towards her as we continue this pulsating.

"Babe, can I cum?" I whisper-whine to her.

"Not yet." her response is between heavy breaths and barely audible also.

Fuck, I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't want to cum without her permissions but I also can't keep fucking like this without it. I continue at my same pace but flex my kegels as hard as I can trying to reserve all the time I can.

She stops bucking back at me and her hips begin to swirl - this is usual for her "coming down", so I presume she's satisfied.

"Can I please cum babe? I can't take this." I repeat.

"MMMMmmmhhhhmmmmm," is her long drawn out answer - she pushes back against me tightly one last time. This only means one thing: Don't pull out.

I cum in her - my balls throbbing and my cock springing as I have my most intense orgasm in a while. Her hand - still on my balls - gives a gentle squeeze as if it's going to be able to pump even more out of me.

"Not going to lie, that was pretty good." she cooed at me softly with a gentle smile.

I just smiled in return and began to stand up - beginning our usual post-sex routine of grabbing a towel and such.

"You're not done." she sings at me as she rolls from her knees back onto her ass and settles back onto her elbows. "You made a mess of me."

My brain freezes momentarily piecing together the situation - I was already going to get her a towel...

"Don't you want to clean me up?" she feigns disappointment or hurt as her eyes look from me down to her crotch as if she was offended that I didn't jump to this conclusion without her guidance.

"Yes...." I say eagerly as mentally this has been a desire of mine for a long time, but usually post-orgasm guilt or rapidly-offsetting arousal makes me chicken-out and lose the desire after a good orgasm... but with her encouragement my mind leaps over any hesitancies I've ever had and I kneel back onto the bed to put my face into her.

For a moment she watches - as if she's visually making sure I'm doing a good job - I focus on my task and happily so as her vulva are swollen from the recent fucking and her pussy covered in our combined fluids. There's a lightly salty but still sweet flavour and I make it my mission to devour every bit of it. I come back to a mental consciousness when I hear her moan and I glance up with my eyes only to see her hand has found her breast and the other is pulling at the bedsheets while her head is tilting back.

I moan with her - giving audio encouragement to her actions and letting her know how much I enjoy our flavours. Her chest rises and falls in a heavier pace and I push harder, flattening my tongue as I allow her hips to rock-fuck the middle of the fattest part of my tongue with her clitoris.

She was probably only a handful of hard, pressing strokes into hip-fucking my tongue when the sheets she'd been pulling on next to my go slack. She immediately just starts laughing to herself.

"OK, ok ok - that's enough."

"You sure?" I ask kiddingly, knowing she's exhausted.

# The plug

"Yes, I'm going to be nice and lock you up again once you clean yourself up." She tosses me the handtowel I'd retrieved for her earlier.

I go to the bathroom and use cool water to remove any residue of us from myself - the cool water feeling good while my cock settles back down after having re-awakened during the cunnilingus session.

I come back around the corner from our bathroom still drying myself.

"You can put this back on now." She says, handing me back the cockcage.

I squeeze my still-deflating cock into the cage again. She locks it and makes a playful gesture as she fakes throwing the key away over her shoulder. We just look at each other in limbo for a moment.

"Do you still have the plug in?" she asks.

"Yeah."

"Because you thought I was going to fuck your ass..." she leads.

I just shake my head.

"Well, if you wanted it, go ahead and take out the plug."

I carefully remove it and settle it on a handtowel, giving myself a wipe.

"Now if you want something up your ass so bad, show me how you'd like me to fuck you."

Fuck. Another trap. I don't know why I thought this would end any other way.

"You mean...?" I knod towards the dildo she'd been riding earlier.

AlecBond
AlecBond
21 Followers
12