My Notes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I think I'm done for the night but you can show me how much you like it."

I situp on my knees and take the toy, covering it with lubrication. I settle it on the towel just behind me and close my eyes as I place it near by ass, ready to take it in. I feel the bed shifting as she repositions herself, then her lips on mine.

"Look at me," she whispers softly.

I pause from beginning my own penetration and open my eyes into hers.

"Keep going," she says.

I fight the urge to close my eyes - I never realized how naturally it is to close them as I get the first bit of anything into myself. They still wince even though there's no pain at all - my mouth hangs open as the pleasure of the dildo fills me.

She kisses me again and her hand goes down to my balls and my caged cock. She lifts my balls and handles them gently - again the heat from her hand being felt around the cage.

I begin to slowly ride the cock while she does this. I reach my hands to cup at her breasts but she catches me by the wrist and just puts them down to our sides on the bed, so I use them instead for balance as I slowly thrust.

"Don't you dare fucking cum," she says between kisses, her hand pressuring my testicles as if threatening an undesirable outcome if I were to.

My precum oozes anyways. A second cum in one night for me isn't rare at all, but this night I'm struggling to NOT reach it. I'm edging myself on a fucking rubber cock while my wife watches and teases me and... commands me to not cum? What in the fuck is going on...

"I can't do any more," I say to her, still not stopping but slowing my pace.

"Okay, okay, okay," she says, each okay getting quieter. I lift off of the dildo and it falls to the towel. I bend my head forward into her neckline and she pets my hair for a moment - pausing to lift my head by her cupped hands and kissing me on the forehead sweetly.

# The reveal

"You were really good." she says after a long, quiet moment. "In fact you were so good I have a surprise for you."

"Uhh, ok... something more?" I'm definitely confused at this point and almost scared - I'm not sure if I can take more in one single session.

"I figured you'd like to know..." she trails off, growing quiet as if she's uncertain of how to continue."

"Yeah?"

She rolls to her nightstand and pulls out... my fantasy notebook.

"That I found this... and I figured you wouldn't mind if I read it if some of it started to come true."

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck is all my brain went. That was my own little way of writing down and getting thoughts out of my head - particularly ones that seemed semi-intrusive and maybe not quite socially-acceptable ways my horny brain had worked up little fantasies.

"That uhh..."

"...seems like a wishlist," she shrugged.

"Well, sort of I mean -- it was more just to try to stop thinking about anything particular when it would stay on my mind."

"Uh huh.... so are you mad?"

"Mad?" the thought hadn't crossed my mind... embarrassed - yes -- concerned of what she thought - absolutely! "No, not mad - I just... I can't say all of that is stuff I'm sure about, some of it is just curiosity and stuff." I stammered through this - still flushed.

"Well, I figured you might like to know where some of my confidence of things to try new was coming from - I figured if you were curious about things they'd be worth trying - and if you didn't want to you'd speak up."

I just nodded. "Makes sense."

"Come here," she smiled and laughed again.

I leaned and bent in for a kiss.

"You deserve a kiss too," she smiled and grabbed my cheeks, lowering my head - and kissed me on the forehead. "Now go to bed!" she smacks me on the ass and gets up to clean up and change herself.

The end of Chapter 4.

12