All Comments on 'My Nudist Sister'

by PanWhoWrites

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
rodavrodav12 months ago

Exciting story. Glad that the sister is not shaved. I always like hairy bush.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo12 months ago
Nudist is an unique twist

The Aha moment when we see a family member through taboo eyes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I feel like a just read a story about a schizophrenic man. Very odd story.

tallman441tallman44112 months ago

No dialog? It was difficult to determine if it was real or a dream. Maybe they are a family of mutes. Good storyline, but the lack of dialog gave it no depth. 3 stars

mybikecruisesmybikecruises12 months ago

Boring, couldn't figure out what was going on. Sister naked and everyone else blind and letting her be a pet licking and getting masterbated on in dream world.

Get an editor to read to help you with logic, and grammar,

Get an English teacher or psychological analysts to get you out dreamland on who your character are.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pleased that you are keeping up your tradition of off the wall stories. This is new, rather than from your previous existence on the site. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fucking awesome

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This one's just bizarre- Why did the sister never say a word? Was she always like that or did that come with the nudism? And if it did come with the nudism, wouldn't someone have questioned it when she suddenly doesn't wear clothes, doesn't say a word, and is constantly horny for people she should not fuck?

Like obviously I don't mind reading about incest, or I would not be browsing this section for stories in the first place, but I dunno if the blurring of dreams and reality really worked for this particular story. I think it would've benefited of some small dashes of realism to help me suspend my disbelief

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"She just smiled...and the room began to fade away.

- - -

When I came to, my pants were down. My hand was wrapped around my cock, and I was slowly stroking it, staring at my sister's tits."

Hey bro, where's the rest of the story? Del button by accident? Or is there an upload restriction on the website recently?

PanWhoWritesPanWhoWrites12 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous: I think that's a loading error on your end! There's much more story after that.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think he meant that you could have explained what happened between the two sentences. I miss the dialogues too. It is difficult to understand the motivation of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There needs to be a Chapter, 2.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I imagine this story works best for people, like me, who have read some of your other stuff first and understand the vibe. I loved it.

texlootexloo7 months ago

In my reading of the story, I imagine sister had been turned by a succubus, or learned dark magic that was powered by involuntary incest. I actually appreciate NOT being told what was going on with sister. The unknown is always more scary than the known. This was, for me, less erotic and more horrifying.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

MIND CONTROL. Read the story tags guys... there's clearly a tag that says "mind control".

Reading all those coments... didn't all you guys got it? I get it that there's not a direct pointing out of the writer of what's going on, I mean, in the end it's the brother's perspective and he's being mind controled, But hey, its in the story tags, it can't get any more obvious for the reader than that... I think its a great work and I'm left excited, aroused and, in a certain degree, terryfied after reading this.

Thank you for posting this <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanWhoWrites@PanWhoWrites
Full-time erotica author since 2012. For more of my work, and to support me in my mission to consistently bring fun, high-quality smut into the world, visit http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites Every dollar helps!